Israel is the Elect of God

@jerimiah1five says: "IF non-Hebrew Gentiles were ever to have their sins paid for by the Lamb of God they would first have to be under the Law but they never were and so the only people Saul says is redeemed are the people under the Law - Israel."

CHRIST fulfills "being under the law" for EVERYONE
But FIRST He came to His own (Jewish nation), while under the law, and His own did not receive Him = John 1:10-13
Once Christ fulfill the Law, no one else was required to be under the law except uncircumcised/unbelieving Jews. = John 5:45
Jews who refuse to be circumcised in their heart end up with idolatrous unbelieving Gentiles in Judgment. = Romans 2:28-29

Now I say that the heir, as long as he is a child, does not differ at all from a slave, though he is master of all, but is under guardians and stewards until the time appointed by the father. Even so we, when we were children, were in bondage under the elements of the world. But when the fullness of the time had come, God sent forth His Son, born[a] of a woman, born under the law, to redeem those who were under the law, that we might receive the adoption as sons. - Galatians 4:1-5
Your teaching breaks Scripture.
Never were Gentiles under the Law. Christ came to fulfill the Law and He did that and fulfilled perfectly the Law of Moses which Law commanded by God that animals be sacrificed to atone yearly for the sins of the children of Israel.
Then, at the appointed time God sent His Son, made under the Law, made of a woman, to redeem them who were under the Law and that people are the children of Israel.

Let the Word of God tell you what to believe, stop telling the Word of God what to say.

Scripture cannot be broken. The children of Israel were under the Law. Their first Passover was an animal sacrificed so that God's wrath pass over the children of Israel while judgment and wrath was completed upon the non-Hebrew Egyptian Gentiles.
All the animal sacrifices made by the children of Israel was to atone yearly for the sins of the children of Israel until the LORD sent His own Son, made of a woman, made under the Law to redeem those under the Law and these are identified as the children of Israel. If Christ fulfilled the Law - which He did - then in keeping with the Law of Moses He was the Paschal lamb who died under the Law for the sins of the children of Israel finally, and eternally.
Thus, in this Scripture was honored.
The NT Scripture cannot be ignored. Corinthians, many of whom were Gentiles with pagan pasts, partook of the New Covenant, the blood and body of Christ, as recorded in 1 Cor 10:16-17 by Paul, your favorite Apostle of all times.

1 Cor 10:16 The cup of blessing which we bless, is it not the communion of the blood of Christ? The bread which we break, is it not the communion of the body of Christ?
1 Cor 10:17 For we, the many, are one bread and one body; for we are all partakers of that one bread.

The sooner you stop ignoring the NT the better for you.
God made no covenant with non-Hebrew Gentiles. None at all.
God made covenant with a Hebrew man named Abraham, and this covenant was declared by God to pas to Abraham's son, Isaac, and then later to his grandson, Jacob - whom the LORD changed his name to Israel. When all is said and done, and God gives Israel the land promised then God will cleanse the land of every non-Hebrew Gentile and make them live OUTSIDE the Promised Land. He will cleanse the land of all non-Hebrew Gentiles and only Israel will enjoy their God and their land without the presence of Gentiles. A theocracy is born, and Christ is enthroned as the King of the Jews -NOT the king of the Gentiles.
For salvation is of the LORD, and salvation is of the Jews. But I never heard of salvation is of the Gentiles. And the reason for that never happening is because Christ did not PassOver the sins of Gentiles, He PassOver the sins of the children of Israel. As Saul said:

4 But when the fulness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law,
5 To redeem them that were under the law, that we might receive the adoption of sons Gal. 4:4–5.

Here it is again without adding to the bible:

4 But when the fulness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law,
5 To redeem them that were under the law, that we might receive the adoption of sons Gal. 4:4–5.

There is nothing in all the bible saying the Son was "sent forth" to redeem them that were not under the Law.
The Holy Spirit didn't get your memo when the Gentiles had their own Pentecost. I'm sure you're pissed about that. You want that Ethnic Cleansing so badly you go into raptures just thinking about it.

Once Jews became born again they were freed from the burden of the Law, and now with the Law written in their "hearts" and put in their inward parts, they were declared "Not Guilty!" by God (justification) and obeyed perfectly every jot and tittle of the Law as natural Olive tree Israel became spiritual Olive tree Israel when the Holy Spirit of Promise arrived and baptized three thousand Jews into the body of Christ.

In the days, weeks, months, and years that followed, Jews continued to be born again and brought near to God. And God added daily to the Church of Jewish Christians such as should be saved.
Now, as justified men they were made into the image of Christ - not Adam - and as born again believers were able to obey the Law perfectly.

20 And when they heard it, they glorified the Lord, and said unto him, Thou seest, brother [Saul], how many thousands of Jews there are which believe; and they are all zealous of the law: Acts 21:20.

Jesus Promised to build His Church and He began to build on the Day of Pentecost, the Jewish population began slowly to become spiritual Israel. As Promised.
And the Gentiles? They were enemies of God and of Jews. But for the next four decades Jews continued to be born again and filled with their Holy Spirit of Promise as preached Peter.
Scripture cannot be broken. The animal sacrifices made under the Law were made yearly to atone for the sins of the children of Israel. And in keeping with the Law, Jesus Christ, the lamb of God, died for the sins of the children of Israel finally and eternally. Praise Yeshuah, the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob.
'But I say, Did not Israel know?
First Moses saith, I will provoke you to jealousy
by them that are no people,
and by a foolish nation I will anger you.'

(Rom.10:19)

'I say then, Have they stumbled that they should fall?
God forbid:
but rather through their fall salvation is come unto the Gentiles,
for to provoke them to jealousy.'

(Rom.11:11)

Hello @jeremiah1five,

Gentiles were grafted-in to the Olive tree of Israel, and partook of the root and fatness of the Olive tree, in order to stir Israel to jealousy and seek to emulate them by also coming to faith in the Lord Jesus Christ as their Saviour and Lord.

At Acts 28:28 also. salvation was sent to the Gentiles, independent of Israel: For Israel as a nation, both in the land and in the diaspora had rejected the word of God concerning the Lord Jesus Christ as their Messiah and King, and departed into the blindness of unbelief. Only a believing remnant of Israel (regardless of number) were saved at that time. (Romans 9).

To the believer in the Lord Jesus Christ whether Jew or Gentile, God, is now known and worshipped, as, 'The God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ'.

In Christ Jesus
Chris

The Jews didn't harden their "hearts" nor did the Lord harden their "hearts."
Three thousand Jews were born again by the Holy Spirit of Promise promised to Israel.
The Lord added to the Church (of Jewish Christians) daily such as should be saved.
Remember, the prophecy of Joel that God pour out the Holy Spirit upon His people. He wasn't sprinkled, nor was He for a few. But He was POURED OUT and POURED OUT upon the children of Israel.
Seems to me and to Scripture that Jews began to enter into His rest and that rest was the Holy Spirit of Promise promised to the children of Israel.
Every day since Pentecost Jews were being born again by thousands.
And thousands.
And thousands.

ELOHIM has never stopped adding Jew & GENTILE to the Body of Ha-Moshiach !!!

Your teaching breaks Scripture.
Never were Gentiles under the Law. Christ came to fulfill the Law and He did that and fulfilled perfectly the Law of Moses which Law commanded by God that animals be sacrificed to atone yearly for the sins of the children of Israel.
Then, at the appointed time God sent His Son, made under the Law, made of a woman, to redeem them who were under the Law and that people are the children of Israel.

Let the Word of God tell you what to believe, stop telling the Word of God what to say.

If Gentiles were never "under the Law" then Cane never sinned!!!

You are willfully ignorant of the LAW of Ha-Moshiach

"And every priest stands ministering daily and offering repeatedly the same sacrifices, which can never take away sins. But this Man, after He had offered one sacrifice for sins forever, sat down at the right hand of God, from that time waiting till His enemies are made His footstool.
For by one offering He has perfected forever those who are being sanctified.

But the Holy Spirit also witnesses to us; for after He had said before,

“This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, says the Lord: I will put My laws into their hearts, and in their minds I will write them,” then He adds, “Their sins and their lawless deeds I will remember no more.”
Now where there is remission of these, there is no longer an offering for sin."

Stopped abusing your brain with foolishness, unbelief, and self-righteousness!!!

Worship the LORD Yeshua Ha-Mashiach with the Gentiles who Know Him, Love Him and have been WASHED by His BLOOD.

As it is written:
Therefore receive one another, just as Christ also received us, to the glory of God. Now I say that Jesus Christ has become a servant to the circumcision for the truth of God, to confirm the promises made to the fathers,
and that the Gentiles might glorify God for His mercy, as it is written:

“For this reason I will confess to You among the Gentiles,
And sing to Your name.”

And again HE says:

“Rejoice, O Gentiles, with His people!”

And again:

“Praise the Lord, all you Gentiles!
Laud Him, all you peoples!”

And again, Isaiah says:

“There shall be a root of Jesse;
And He who shall rise to reign over the Gentiles,
In Him the Gentiles shall hope.”

Last edited:

God forbid:

Hello @jeremiah1five,

Gentiles were grafted-in to the Olive tree of Israel, and partook of the root and fatness of the Olive tree, in order to stir Israel to jealousy and seek to emulate them by also coming to faith in the Lord Jesus Christ as their Saviour and Lord.

At Acts 28:28 also. salvation was sent to the Gentiles, independent of Israel: For Israel as a nation, both in the land and in the diaspora had rejected the word of God concerning the Lord Jesus Christ as their Messiah and King, and departed into the blindness of unbelief. Only a believing remnant of Israel (regardless of number) were saved at that time. (Romans 9).

To the believer in the Lord Jesus Christ whether Jew or Gentile, God, is now known and worshipped, as, 'The God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ'.

In Christ Jesus
Chris
Amen

The NT Scripture cannot be ignored. Corinthians, many of whom were Gentiles with pagan pasts, partook of the New Covenant, the blood and body of Christ, as recorded in 1 Cor 10:16-17 by Paul, your favorite Apostle of all times.
They can if the writings contradict the Hebrew Scripture of Law, Psalms, and Prophets; of if interpretations contradict with the Hebrew Scripture.
Those "Gentiles" were of mixed heritage having at least one Hebrew parent in their ancestry just like Samaritans. They could be half-Jew and live under a Gentile father like a Gentile never embracing their Hebrew heritage. Or they can be mixed heritage living a Hellenized lifestyle knowing something of their Hebrew heritage. As long as they were Abraham's seed no matter the dilution (one-eighth Jew, sixteenth, etc.) they are still Abraham's seed and heirs according to the promise of God (Gal. 3:29.)
1 Cor 10:16 The cup of blessing which we bless, is it not the communion of the blood of Christ? The bread which we break, is it not the communion of the body of Christ?
1 Cor 10:17 For we, the many, are one bread and one body; for we are all partakers of that one bread.

The sooner you stop ignoring the NT the better for you.
The sooner you realize that any interpretation that contradicts the Hebrew Scripture the better your doctrine. So, if you hold to teaching - such as non-Hebrew Gentiles are in the Abraham covenant - the better for you for God made no covenant with non-Hebrew Gentiles. He made covenant with a man called of God, Abram the Hebrew and his Hebrew seed, a people later to be called Jews collectively and children of Israel specifically, then you'll come to the knowledge of the truth. But as long as you continue to hold that non-Hebrews are in the Hebrew covenants you are far from the truth.
The Holy Spirit didn't get your memo when the Gentiles had their own Pentecost. I'm sure you're pissed about that. You want that Ethnic Cleansing so badly you go into raptures just thinking about it.
Salvation is of the Jews - NOT Gentiles.

God forbid:

Hello @jeremiah1five,

There is no Scripture that declares that Gentiles are Olive tree in the Bible. It is your false interpretation and adding Gentiles that is in error. Those that are the Olive tree is Israel. And the disobedient Hebrews broken off are later grafted back into the Olive tree.

In Christ Jesus
Chris
God made promise to Abram the Hebrew and his seed.
As long as anyone is the seed of Abraham, they are inheritors of the promises.
This means the children of Israel, Samaritans, and any other Gentile that has a Hebrew parent in their ancestry. God keeps His Promises.
But there is no covenant between God and non-Hebrew Gentiles anywhere in the bible.

They can if the writings contradict the Hebrew Scripture of Law, Psalms, and Prophets; of if interpretations contradict with the Hebrew Scripture.
Wrong. It's the New Testament that abrogates portions of the Old Testament. Not the other way around. Witness the Jerusalem Council.
Those "Gentiles" were of mixed heritage having at least one Hebrew parent in their ancestry just like Samaritans. They could be half-Jew and live under a Gentile father like a Gentile never embracing their Hebrew heritage. Or they can be mixed heritage living a Hellenized lifestyle knowing something of their Hebrew heritage. As long as they were Abraham's seed no matter the dilution (one-eighth Jew, sixteenth, etc.) they are still Abraham's seed and heirs according to the promise of God (Gal. 3:29.)
Tell me what portion of Titus' heritage is Hebrew?
The sooner you realize that any interpretation that contradicts the Hebrew Scripture the better your doctrine. So, if you hold to teaching - such as non-Hebrew Gentiles are in the Abraham covenant - the better for you for God made no covenant with non-Hebrew Gentiles. He made covenant with a man called of God, Abram the Hebrew and his Hebrew seed, a people later to be called Jews collectively and children of Israel specifically, then you'll come to the knowledge of the truth. But as long as you continue to hold that non-Hebrews are in the Hebrew covenants you are far from the truth.

Salvation is of the Jews - NOT Gentiles.
Stop spitting on the New Covenant. It's called New because the previous old one is becoming Obsolete and is ready to vanish away. Read Heb 8:13.

13 In that He says, “A new covenant,” He has made the first obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.

Face it man. Your Ethnic Cleansing days are OVER!

Wrong. It's the New Testament that abrogates portions of the Old Testament. Not the other way around. Witness the Jerusalem Council.

Stop spitting on the New Covenant. It's called New because the previous old one is becoming Obsolete and is ready to vanish away. Read Heb 8:13.

13 In that He says, “A new covenant,” He has made the first obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.

P.S.
The old covenant vanished away when he LORD gave Revelation and CLOSED the DOOR on it.

Interesting. I thought it was when the Temple period came to a close, about the time that the Book of Revelation was written.

A.) The Temple destroyed = Grace period for the Jewish nation to repent is over = until HE Returns

B.) Revelation completes all that God has to say = until HE returns

C.) Time of the Gentiles = until HE returns

ELOHIM has never stopped adding Jew & GENTILE to the Body of Ha-Moshiach !!!
In Genesis God made Promises to Abram the Hebrew and to his seed (offspring.)
After Abraham's death the inheritance passed to Isaac and then to Jacob/Israel.
In the process of time the Promises passed to Jacob's/Israel's twelve sons and then to their descendants.
God keeps His Promises to Abraham and his seed and as long as a person is the seed of Abraham, they are inheritors of the Promises. Even if they were Samaritan (half-Jew/half-Gentile.)
God's Promises are to Abram the Hebrew and to his seed, even if the offspring is of non-Hebrew descent and have at least one Hebrew parent in their ancestry they are the seed of Abraham and God will keep His Promises to the Hebrew people.

If Gentiles were never "under the Law" then Cane never sinned!!!
Incorrect.

14 Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over them that had not sinned after the similitude of Adam’s transgression, Rom. 5:14.
You are willfully ignorant of the LAW of Ha-Moshiach

"And every priest stands ministering daily and offering repeatedly the same sacrifices, which can never take away sins. But this Man, after He had offered one sacrifice for sins forever, sat down at the right hand of God, from that time waiting till His enemies are made His footstool.
For by one offering He has perfected forever those who are being sanctified.
That one offering was made in keeping with the Law of Moses. Under the Law the sacrifices were made to God as per His command to atone yearly for the sins of the children of Israel. Christ fulfilled the Law and died to atone for the sins of the children of Israel.
But the Holy Spirit also witnesses to us; for after He had said before,

“This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, says the Lord: I will put My laws into their hearts, and in their minds I will write them,” then He adds, “Their sins and their lawless deeds I will remember no more.”
Now where there is remission of these, there is no longer an offering for sin."
This is a covenant God made with the House of Israel and Judah.
Stopped abusing your brain with foolishness, unbelief, and self-righteousness!!!
Worship the LORD Yeshua Ha-Mashiach with the Gentiles who Know Him, Love Him and have been WASHED by His BLOOD.

As it is written:
Therefore receive one another, just as Christ also received us, to the glory of God. Now I say that Jesus Christ has become a servant to the circumcision for the truth of God, to confirm the promises made to the fathers,
and that the Gentiles might glorify God for His mercy, as it is written:

“For this reason I will confess to You among the Gentiles,
And sing to Your name.”

And again HE says:

“Rejoice, O Gentiles, with His people!”

And again:

“Praise the Lord, all you Gentiles!
Laud Him, all you peoples!”

And again, Isaiah says:

“There shall be a root of Jesse;
And He who shall rise to reign over the Gentiles,
In Him the Gentiles shall hope.”
God made Promises to Abram the Hebrew and to his seed.
God will keep His Promises. He scattered His people four times in history and sent them among Gentiles. For many reasons this people married of coupled with non-Hebrew Gentiles and as such they are still the seed of Abraham no matter the dilution of the seed.
God never made covenant with non-Hebrew Gentiles. And although there were Jews of mixed heritage, they are still the seed of Abraham and heirs according to the Promise.

Give me an example because no man can abrogate what God has declared.
It's not specifically recorded. I am basing my answer on the Promises God made to Abraham and to his seed. Anyone born again would have to be of Hebrew heritage based upon the Promises God gave to Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob and Jacob's descendants. God made no covenant with non-Hebrew Gentiles. Anyone who is seed of Abraham is inheritor of the Promises.
Jesus said, "not one jot or tittle shall vanish away until all things are fulfilled.
All things have not been fulfilled. There is still John's Revelation that has to be fulfilled.

18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled. Mt 5:18.

All has NOT been fulfilled.

In Genesis God made Promises to Abram the Hebrew and to his seed (offspring.)
After Abraham's death the inheritance passed to Isaac and then to Jacob/Israel.
In the process of time the Promises passed to Jacob's/Israel's twelve sons and then to their descendants.
God keeps His Promises to Abraham and his seed and as long as a person is the seed of Abraham, they are inheritors of the Promises. Even if they were Samaritan (half-Jew/half-Gentile.)
God's Promises are to Abram the Hebrew and to his seed, even if the offspring is of non-Hebrew descent and have at least one Hebrew parent in their ancestry they are the seed of Abraham and God will keep His Promises to the Hebrew people.
Displaying willful ignorance of the Holy Scriptures is not something to be proud of.

Exodus 12:43-49
And the Lord said to Moses and Aaron, “This is the ordinance of the Passover: No foreigner shall eat it.
But every man’s servant who is bought for money, when you have circumcised him, then he may eat it.
A sojourner and a hired servant shall not eat it. In one house it shall be eaten; you shall not carry any of the flesh outside the house, nor shall you break one of its bones.
All the congregation of Israel shall keep it.
And when a stranger dwells with you and wants to keep the Passover to the Lord, let all his males be circumcised,
and then let him come near and keep it; and he shall be as a native of the land. For no uncircumcised person shall eat it.

One law shall be for the native-born and for the stranger who dwells among you.”

Incorrect.

14 Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over them that had not sinned after the similitude of Adam’s transgression, Rom. 5:14.

That one offering was made in keeping with the Law of Moses. Under the Law the sacrifices were made to God as per His command to atone yearly for the sins of the children of Israel. Christ fulfilled the Law and died to atone for the sins of the children of Israel.

This is a covenant God made with the House of Israel and Judah.

God made Promises to Abram the Hebrew and to his seed.
God will keep His Promises. He scattered His people four times in history and sent them among Gentiles. For many reasons this people married of coupled with non-Hebrew Gentiles and as such they are still the seed of Abraham no matter the dilution of the seed.
God never made covenant with non-Hebrew Gentiles. And although there were Jews of mixed heritage, they are still the seed of Abraham and heirs according to the Promise.
Therefore, just as through one man sin entered the world, and death through sin, and thus death spread to all men, because all sinned—
13(For until the law sin was in the world, but sin is not imputed when there is no law. 14Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over those who had not sinned according to the likeness of the transgression of Adam, who is a type of Him who was to come. 15But the free gift is not like the offense. For if by the one man’s offense many died, much more the grace of God and the gift by the grace of the one Man, Jesus Christ, abounded to many. 16And the gift is not like that which came through the one who sinned. For the judgment which came from one offense resulted in condemnation, but the free gift which came from many offenses resulted in justification. 17For if by the one man’s offense death reigned through the one, much more those who receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness will reign in life through the One, Jesus Christ.)

Keep reading and PRAYING until you get the MESSAGE

Maybe the NLV will help you = Romans 5:12

"When Adam sinned, sin entered the world.
Adam’s sin brought death, so death spread to everyone, for everyone sinned."

Displaying willful ignorance of the Holy Scriptures is not something to be proud of.

Exodus 12:43-49
And the Lord said to Moses and Aaron, “This is the ordinance of the Passover: No foreigner shall eat it.
But every man’s servant who is bought for money, when you have circumcised him, then he may eat it.
A sojourner and a hired servant shall not eat it. In one house it shall be eaten; you shall not carry any of the flesh outside the house, nor shall you break one of its bones.
All the congregation of Israel shall keep it.
And when a stranger dwells with you and wants to keep the Passover to the Lord, let all his males be circumcised,
and then let him come near and keep it; and he shall be as a native of the land. For no uncircumcised person shall eat it.

One law shall be for the native-born and for the stranger who dwells among you.”
It doesn't matter who was circumcised. Ishmael was circumcised as was Esau, but neither were the inheritors of the Abraham Promises.
God blessed Ishmael and Esau and both prospered because they were seed of Abraham but neither of them were inheritors of his Promises. Even servants that were in Abraham's household were circumcised but neither were they the seed of Abraham and the covenant is with Abraham and his seed no matter if it was a servant in Abraham's household or a stranger. The covenant PROMISES passed to Abraham's seed as directed by God. And I mean directed by God because both Jacob and Esau were born to Isaac, but the covenant promises passed by God's direction to Jacob - NOT ESAU.
Gentile proselytes and Gentile God-Fearers may have been allies with Israel and even circumcised and committed to raising their families according to the Torah but unless they were seed of Abraham and Isaac, and Jacob, and Jacob's twelve sons they were not in covenant.
Note that Jacob's only daughter is not in the Mosaic covenant. She is still the seed of Abraham but in this culture the inheritance went to each of Jacob's twelve sons. They are represented in the breastplate of the high priest. Their families were situated by God around the Tabernacle. The twelve sons are also represented by the stars in Joseph's dream. And there are other references in Hebrew history, religion, and culture which reference the twelve sons of tribes of the children of Israel.

Therefore, just as through one man sin entered the world, and death through sin, and thus death spread to all men, because all sinned—
13(For until the law sin was in the world, but sin is not imputed when there is no law. 14Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over those who had not sinned according to the likeness of the transgression of Adam, who is a type of Him who was to come. 15But the free gift is not like the offense. For if by the one man’s offense many died, much more the grace of God and the gift by the grace of the one Man, Jesus Christ, abounded to many. 16And the gift is not like that which came through the one who sinned. For the judgment which came from one offense resulted in condemnation, but the free gift which came from many offenses resulted in justification. 17For if by the one man’s offense death reigned through the one, much more those who receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness will reign in life through the One, Jesus Christ.)

Keep reading and PRAYING until you get the MESSAGE

Maybe the NLV will help you = Romans 5:12

"When Adam sinned, sin entered the world.
Adam’s sin brought death, so death spread to everyone, for everyone sinned."
Which sin is being referred to in these passages? The sin of adding to God's Word or the eating the forbidden fruit?
It is neither for Adam and the woman were created sinful ("missing the mark") and fallen short of God's glory. But by virtue of a lamb being slain from [before] the foundation (creation) of the world God was able to suffer their sinfulness even up to and including today.

When you accept the Word of God through Isaiah who said that there is ONLY ONE God, there is NONE like Him, and He gives His glory to NO ONE - including Adam - then you will not be far from the knowledge of the truth.

Which sin is being referred to in these passages? The sin of adding to God's Word or the eating the forbidden fruit?
It is neither for Adam and the woman were created sinful ("missing the mark") and fallen short of God's glory. But by virtue of a lamb being slain from [before] the foundation (creation) of the world God was able to suffer their sinfulness even up to and including today.

When you accept the Word of God through Isaiah who said that there is ONLY ONE God, there is NONE like Him, and He gives His glory to NO ONE - including Adam - then you will not be far from the knowledge of the truth.
Which sin is being referred to in these passages?
The sin that is against the Law of Ha-Mashiach.

The sin that sends a person to the Lake of Fire.

Back
Top Bottom