Israel is the Elect of God

Which sin is being referred to in these passages? The sin of adding to God's Word or the eating the forbidden fruit?
It is neither for Adam and the woman were created sinful ("missing the mark") and fallen short of God's glory. But by virtue of a lamb being slain from [before] the foundation (creation) of the world God was able to suffer their sinfulness even up to and including today.

When you accept the Word of God through Isaiah who said that there is ONLY ONE God, there is NONE like Him, and He gives His glory to NO ONE - including Adam - then you will not be far from the knowledge of the truth.
When you accept the Word of God through Isaiah who said that there is ONLY ONE God, there is NONE like Him, and He gives His glory to NO ONE - including Adam - then you will not be far from the knowledge of the truth.

Echad Elohim: United Gods = FATHER/SON/HOLY SPIRIT are ONE

Hear Oh Israel, the Lord Elohim is Echad Elohim = Let Us make man in Our image according to Our likeness = 3

And Elohim said to Moses, “I AM WHO I AM.” And He said, “Thus you shall say to the children of Israel, ‘I AM has sent me to you.’ ”
Moreover Elohim said to Moses, “Thus you shall say to the children of Israel:
‘The Lord Elohim of your fathers:
Elohenu of Avraham, Elohenu of Yitzhak, Elohenu Yaacob, has sent me to you. = 3
This is My name forever, and this is My memorial to all generations.’

Yeshua declared this over and over in His Gospel.

Echad Elohim: United Gods = FATHER/SON/HOLY SPIRIT are ONE

Hear Oh Israel, the Lord Elohim is Echad Elohim = Let Us make man in Our image according to Our likeness = 3

And Elohim said to Moses, “I AM WHO I AM.” And He said, “Thus you shall say to the children of Israel, ‘I AM has sent me to you.’ ”
Moreover Elohim said to Moses, “Thus you shall say to the children of Israel:
‘The Lord Elohim of your fathers:
Elohenu of Avraham, Elohenu of Yitzhak, Elohenu Yaacob, has sent me to you. = 3
This is My name forever, and this is My memorial to all generations.’

Yeshua declared this over and over in His Gospel.
Tell me something I don't know.

Tell me something I don't know.
OK

As it is written:
Therefore receive one another, just as Christ also received us, to the glory of God. Now I say that Jesus Christ has become a servant to the circumcision for the truth of God, to confirm the promises made to the fathers,
and that the Gentiles might glorify God for His mercy, as it is written:

“For this reason I will confess to You among the Gentiles,
And sing to Your name.”

And again HE says:

“Rejoice, O Gentiles, with His people!”

And again:

“Praise the Lord, all you Gentiles!
Laud Him, all you peoples!”

And again, Isaiah says:

“There shall be a root of Jesse;
And He who shall rise to reign over the Gentiles,
In Him the Gentiles shall hope.”

OK

As it is written:
Therefore receive one another, just as Christ also received us, to the glory of God. Now I say that Jesus Christ has become a servant to the circumcision for the truth of God, to confirm the promises made to the fathers,

And sing to Your name.”

And again HE says:

And again:

And again, Isaiah says:

You seemed surprised I said the unforgivable sin which is blaspheming the Holy Spirit is not being elect.
Here is my position.

OK

As it is written:

And sing to Your name.”

And again HE says:

And again:

And again, Isaiah says:

None of those passages say anything about being saved or in the Abe covenant.

Give me an example because no man can abrogate what God has declared.
I already did. I mentioned the Jerusalem Council. Crack open a NT and you'll see it in Acts Chapter 15.
It's not specifically recorded. I am basing my answer on the Promises God made to Abraham and to his seed. Anyone born again would have to be of Hebrew heritage based upon the Promises God gave to Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob and Jacob's descendants. God made no covenant with non-Hebrew Gentiles. Anyone who is seed of Abraham is inheritor of the Promises.
So all these elaborate theories of yours are based on data/evidence that are "not recorded". Permit me to deposit your "not recorded" views in my recorded waste paper basket.
Jesus said, "not one jot or tittle shall vanish away until all things are fulfilled.
All things have not been fulfilled. There is still John's Revelation that has to be fulfilled.

18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled. Mt 5:18.

All has NOT been fulfilled.
Everything has been fulfilled in Christ. That's why the abrogation of ceremonial laws, like the abrogation of the requirement of circumcision and animal sacrifices, is approved of in the NT.

Last edited:
Based on this beautiful passage of Scripture from Genesis:

"the uncircumcised man child whose flesh of his foreskin is not circumcised,
that soul shall be cut off from his people; he hath broken My covenant.'"

Do you believe that this remains in effect Today?
Only the circumcision of the heart :)

Duh. That's what I said.
LOL, LOL, not this is what nyou said, "The Elect is both the Son as Messiah and also the people to whom the Father has chosen to give the Son as a marriage gift."
BOTH? are you serious? BOTH....... my God, there is only "ONE" God. ...... BOTH? .... :LOL::ROFLMAO:

101G.

The Jews (Hebrews - from Abraham forward) are His Bride, Elect, Church, and Saints.

jeremiah,

think think think TRUTH

"the flesh profits nothing, these words I speak to you they are Spirit and they are LIFE" = "The WORD"

"He/the WORD was in the world, and the world was made through Him, and the world did not know Him. He came to His own, and His own did not receive Him. But as many as received Him, to them He/Yeshua gave the right to become sons of Elohim, to those who believe in His name: who were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of Elohim."

LOL, LOL, not this is what nyou said, "The Elect is both the Son as Messiah and also the people to whom the Father has chosen to give the Son as a marriage gift."
BOTH? are you serious? BOTH....... my God, there is only "ONE" God. ...... BOTH? .... :LOL::ROFLMAO:

101G.
BINGO - JACKPOT - WINNER

I already did. I mentioned the Jerusalem Council. Crack open a NT and you'll see it in Acts Chapter 15.

So all these elaborate theories of yours are based on data/evidence that are "not recorded". Permit me to deposit your "not recorded" views in my recorded waste paper basket.

Everything has been fulfilled in Christ. That's why the abrogation of ceremonial laws, like the abrogation of the requirement of circumcision and animal sacrifices, is approved of in the NT.
Men do not have authority nor the power to abrogate the Law of Moses. It is still in effect for His covenant people despite Gentiles attempt to make believers into their own image instead of the image of Christ who is described in the Law - and the Psalms and the Prophets.
Before Christ returns, He will use the Hebrew Scripture - especially the Law - to reveal Himself to His covenant people Israel.
True, biblical Christianity is in accordance with the covenants God has with the Hebrew people. When a Jew became born again, they continued in the Law of Moses. Even Saul, after he met Jesus on the road continued to obey the Law of Moses. So, how do you say the Law of Moses is abrogated or abolished? That is God's covenant with the children of Israel and NO GENTILE has any permission to say the Law of God through Moses is no longer in effect for the Hebrew people. Talk about arrogant pride to think you and other Gentiles have the corner market on the things God has with and for His chosen apple of His eye Israel.

Back
Top Bottom