Israel is the Elect of God

LOL, LOL, not this is what nyou said, "The Elect is both the Son as Messiah and also the people to whom the Father has chosen to give the Son as a marriage gift."
BOTH? are you serious? BOTH....... my God, there is only "ONE" God. ...... BOTH? .... :LOL::ROFLMAO:

101G.
Israel is elect/chosen.
6 For thou art an holy people unto the LORD thy God: the LORD thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself, above all people that are upon the face of the earth. Dt 7:5–6.

Messiah is elect/chosen.

1 Behold my servant, whom I uphold;
Mine elect, in whom my soul delighteth;
I have put my spirit upon him:
Isaiah 42:1

Any other ignorant questions for me?

jeremiah,

think think think TRUTH

"the flesh profits nothing, these words I speak to you they are Spirit and they are LIFE" = "The WORD"

"He/the WORD was in the world, and the world was made through Him, and the world did not know Him. He came to His own, and His own did not receive Him. But as many as received Him, to them He/Yeshua gave the right to become sons of Elohim, to those who believe in His name: who were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of Elohim."
Ok. And?

I see the word "elect". That is all.

You did nothing to establish "israel" as the "elect".

Jesus chose 12 disciples from among the 70. Jesus had 58 replacements at His disposal.

Luk 6:13 And when it was day, he called unto him his disciples: and of them he chose twelve, whom also he named apostles;
If you'll notice these are all twelve true apostles of the Lord - including Judas.
Jesus did not call eleven apostles and one "devil"- apostle.
Judas is an apostle just as Peter and the rest. And there are no apostles of the Lord in "hell."

The elect are Jews.
Of the nations on earth, they were the first to be elected.

They fell away from Salvation in Elohim and have no House to draw near unto Elohim.

Presently, there is the Israel of Elohim that is only found in Yeshua, Who is the Israel of Elohim.

Yeshua is the only Jew to fulfill the Law of Elohim.

TODAY, all nations are commanded to obey the Law of Yeshua HaMashiach.

"Many are called , few are chosen"

Of the nations on earth, they were the first to be elected.
Israel/Hebrews/Jews/children of Israel are THE ONLY ONES to be elect of God. This election is mentioned throughout the bible. It is Gentiles who have stolen this identification of God and made it their own. Gentiles have stolen everything God gave to the Hebrew people from Abraham going forward and have made it to apply to Gentiles. It began after the destruction of the Second Jewish Temple in 70 AD. But there are no Gentiles claiming to be "elect" or "chosen" or "Church" or "saint" or in Abraham's covenant before Jesus arrived and while He was here.
They fell away from Salvation in Elohim and have no House to draw near unto Elohim.
There you go, proving my point. If they fell away from salvation, why did God save three thousand Jews on their Day of the Feast of Harvest? Acts 2:47 says Jesus added [Jews] to His Church daily such as should be saved. And why not? Jesus Christ [Messiah] was Promised to the children of Israel. He was prophesied to be a Jew (Israelite) from among the twelve tribes. The Holy Spirit was Promised to them which is why Peter calls Him Holy Spirit of Promise because He was Promised to Israel - NOT GENTILES. And when a Jewish man or woman became born again they remained faithful to the Law of Moses.
Presently, there is the Israel of Elohim that is only found in Yeshua, Who is the Israel of Elohim.
Israel is also the Elect of God, His Chosen people, the apple of His eye, His Bride, His Church, and His saints! God never used these terms to identify non-Hebrew Gentiles. NEVER!
Yeshua is the only Jew to fulfill the Law of Elohim.
No, believers also have fulfilled the Law of Moses.
TODAY, all nations are commanded to obey the Law of Yeshua HaMashiach.
They might be commanded but they are not Elect or in any of the Hebrew Covenants - Abraham, Mosaic, and New.
"Many are called , few are chosen"
The context has to do with service, not salvation.

Get your doctrine right or you'll be unusable to God for God hates ignorance and stupidity.

God is BIG on His people having knowledge and knowledge of the Word of God!

Men do not have authority nor the power to abrogate the Law of Moses. It is still in effect for His covenant people despite Gentiles attempt to make believers into their own image instead of the image of Christ who is described in the Law - and the Psalms and the Prophets.
Before Christ returns, He will use the Hebrew Scripture - especially the Law - to reveal Himself to His covenant people Israel.
True, biblical Christianity is in accordance with the covenants God has with the Hebrew people. When a Jew became born again, they continued in the Law of Moses. Even Saul, after he met Jesus on the road continued to obey the Law of Moses. So, how do you say the Law of Moses is abrogated or abolished? That is God's covenant with the children of Israel and NO GENTILE has any permission to say the Law of God through Moses is no longer in effect for the Hebrew people. Talk about arrogant pride to think you and other Gentiles have the corner market on the things God has with and for His chosen apple of His eye Israel.
You can submit an official complaint about the Jerusalem Council at your nearest Church. As for me, I will follow the Lord and His Apostles.

If you'll notice these are all twelve true apostles of the Lord - including Judas.
Jesus did not call eleven apostles and one "devil"- apostle.
Judas is an apostle just as Peter and the rest. And there are no apostles of the Lord in "hell."
Where exactly is Judas in your opinion?

Israel/Hebrews/Jews/children of Israel are THE ONLY ONES to be elect of God. This election is mentioned throughout the bible. It is Gentiles who have stolen this identification of God and made it their own. Gentiles have stolen everything God gave to the Hebrew people from Abraham going forward and have made it to apply to Gentiles. It began after the destruction of the Second Jewish Temple in 70 AD. But there are no Gentiles claiming to be "elect" or "chosen" or "Church" or "saint" or in Abraham's covenant before Jesus arrived and while He was here.

There you go, proving my point. If they fell away from salvation, why did God save three thousand Jews on their Day of the Feast of Harvest? Acts 2:47 says Jesus added [Jews] to His Church daily such as should be saved. And why not? Jesus Christ [Messiah] was Promised to the children of Israel. He was prophesied to be a Jew (Israelite) from among the twelve tribes. The Holy Spirit was Promised to them which is why Peter calls Him Holy Spirit of Promise because He was Promised to Israel - NOT GENTILES. And when a Jewish man or woman became born again they remained faithful to the Law of Moses.

Israel is also the Elect of God, His Chosen people, the apple of His eye, His Bride, His Church, and His saints! God never used these terms to identify non-Hebrew Gentiles. NEVER!

No, believers also have fulfilled the Law of Moses.

They might be commanded but they are not Elect or in any of the Hebrew Covenants - Abraham, Mosaic, and New.

The context has to do with service, not salvation.

Get your doctrine right or you'll be unusable to God for God hates ignorance and stupidity.

God is BIG on His people having knowledge and knowledge of the Word of God!
Isaiah also cries out concerning Israel:
“Though the number of the children of Israel be as the sand of the sea,

The remnant will be saved.

remnant: ὑπόλειμμα (hypoleimma)
Noun - Nominative Neuter Singular
Strong's Greek 5275: To leave behind; pass: To be left surviving. From hupotrecho and leipo; to leave under, i.e. to remain.

the LORD is SAVING remnants from every tribe, tongue and nation = Rev 5:9

Last edited:
You can submit an official complaint about the Jerusalem Council at your nearest Church. As for me, I will follow the Lord and His Apostles.
The Jerusalem Council did not abrogate the Law of Moses. The Law of Moses is eternal, and the Council upheld four precepts that Samaritan-like Gentiles with a Hebrew parent in their ancestry were instructed out of the Law.

19 Wherefore my sentence is, that we trouble not them, which from among the Gentiles are turned to God:
20 But that we write unto them, that they abstain from pollutions of idols, and from fornication, and from things strangled, and from blood.
21 For Moses of old time hath in every city them that preach him, being read in the synagogues every sabbath day.
Acts 15:19–21.

So, I don't know what you're talking about because the Law of God is eternal and every Jew who became born again obeyed the Law in a new and intimate way for it is the Law of Moses and of God that is put in their inward parts as Jeremiah prophesied.

Where exactly is Judas in your opinion?
Judas is saved and with Jesus.
But your Constantinian Gentile false theology says that Judas, a true apostle of the Lord, is in "hell."
I used to believe that garbage until I studied the question and came to the knowledge of the truth.

Isaiah also cries out concerning Israel:
“Though the number of the children of Israel be as the sand of the sea,

The remnant will be saved.
Have you noticed that Saul changed a word in the original prophecy and with that changed the meaning to suit his purpose? We call out false churches and false Christians that do that like the Mormons and the JW's. They change words in the original Script and substitute words that are used to uphold their false churches.

Let's see what heresy Saul committed:

22 For though thy people Israel be as the sand of the sea,
Yet a remnant of them shall return:
Isaiah 10:22.

27 Esaias also crieth concerning Israel, Though the number of the children of Israel be as the sand of the sea, a remnant shall be saved: Rom. 9:27.

Now, let's be honest. Did Isaiah REALLY say "saved"?
No, he didn't. Saul changed a word and in doing so changed the prophecy.
Saul manipulated the Word of God. Like I said, Mormons and JW's and other false churches do things like that. This brings the veracity and truthfulness of Saul into question. Saul BROKE Scripture and sinned against the Lord.

6 Add thou not unto his words,
Lest he reprove thee, and thou be found a liar.
Proverbs 30:6.

Your exalted Saul is a liar! But that's not the only place he lied. I have found three more times Saul manipulates and changes the Word of God in his letters.
remnant: ὑπόλειμμα (hypoleimma)
Noun - Nominative Neuter Singular
Strong's Greek 5275: To leave behind; pass: To be left surviving. From hupotrecho and leipo; to leave under, i.e. to remain.

the LORD is SAVING remnants from every tribe, tongue and nation = Rev 5:9

9 And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation;
10 And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.
Rev. 5:9–10.

God is calling out His Chosen people Israel whom He scattered four times into and among Gentiles and Gentile lands. Above you quote Isaiah and his reference of a remnant returning back to their land as given permission by Cyrus of Babylon and fail to understand that while 10% of ALL Jews scattered in Gentile lands, in Assyria conquered by Babylon, and Jews out of Babylon, the majority stayed in Gentile lands and remained there even up to the day of Jesus' resurrection. For this reason, Jesus before His ascension sent his eleven disciples into Gentile lands to herald to these Jews that never heard of their Messiah coming to Israel from God and it was important to God that His people who lived in Gentile lands be told that their Messiah and King had come, and that God has kept His Promise. That was the whole purpose why Jesus sent His eleven disciples (from the Mount Olives) to Jerusalem (west), to Judaea (south), to Samaria (north), and to the uttermost parts of the earth (east towards the Orient) because that where God had scattered His people through the Assyrian and Babylonian conquests and exiles of the 700s and 500s BC, respectively.

Remember, Gentiles were the ones who gathered scrolls and decided on what should be included in the bible. And of course, Gentiles chose out scrolls that support their false unbiblical theology. Methinks thou should do more studying because there are a great many errors in your belief system.

We call out false churches and false Christians that do that like the Mormons and the JW's. They change words in the original Script and substitute words that are used to uphold their false churches.

Let's see what heresy Saul committed:

22 For though thy people Israel be as the sand of the sea,
Yet a remnant of them shall return:
Isaiah 10:22.

27 Esaias also crieth concerning Israel, Though the number of the children of Israel be as the sand of the sea, a remnant shall be saved: Rom. 9:27.

Now, let's be honest. Did Isaiah REALLY say "saved"?
No, he didn't. Saul changed a word and in doing so changed the prophecy.
Saul manipulated the Word of God. Like I said, Mormons and JW's and other false churches do things like that. This brings the veracity and truthfulness of Saul into question. Saul BROKE Scripture and sinned against the Lord.

6 Add thou not unto his words,
Lest he reprove thee, and thou be found a liar.
Proverbs 30:6.

Your exalted Saul is a liar! But that's not the only place he lied. I have found three more times Saul manipulates and changes the Word of God in his letters.

9 And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation;
10 And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.
Rev. 5:9–10.

God is calling out His Chosen people Israel whom He scattered four times into and among Gentiles and Gentile lands. Above you quote Isaiah and his reference of a remnant returning back to their land as given permission by Cyrus of Babylon and fail to understand that while 10% of ALL Jews scattered in Gentile lands, in Assyria conquered by Babylon, and Jews out of Babylon, the majority stayed in Gentile lands and remained there even up to the day of Jesus' resurrection. For this reason, Jesus before His ascension sent his eleven disciples into Gentile lands to herald to these Jews that never heard of their Messiah coming to Israel from God and it was important to God that His people who lived in Gentile lands be told that their Messiah and King had come, and that God has kept His Promise. That was the whole purpose why Jesus sent His eleven disciples (from the Mount Olives) to Jerusalem (west), to Judaea (south), to Samaria (north), and to the uttermost parts of the earth (east towards the Orient) because that where God had scattered His people through the Assyrian and Babylonian conquests and exiles of the 700s and 500s BC, respectively.

Remember, Gentiles were the ones who gathered scrolls and decided on what should be included in the bible. And of course, Gentiles chose out scrolls that support their false unbiblical theology. Methinks thou should do more studying because there are a great many errors in your belief system.
Have you noticed that Saul changed a word in the original prophecy and with that changed the meaning to suit his purpose?
LOL x 100

i know EXACTLY what "return" in Isaiah means and EXACTLY why the Apostle uses "saved".

You are in grave trouble because you do not understand...............

LOL x 100

i know EXACTLY what "return" in Isaiah means and EXACTLY why the Apostle uses "saved".

Then I'll do it, too.

19 Whosoever therefore shall break TEN of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven. Mt 5:18–19.

Hallelu-JAH!

And again...

6 But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Gentiles. Mt 10:6.

Oh boy! This is fun. I can change the words of Scripture to make it say WHAT I WANT IT TO SAY just like Saul did.
Woo-hoo!

Then I'll do it, too.

19 Whosoever therefore shall break TEN of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven. Mt 5:18–19.

Hallelu-JAH!

And again...

6 But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Gentiles. Mt 10:6.

Oh boy! This is fun. I can change the words of Scripture to make it say WHAT I WANT IT TO SAY just like Saul did.
Woo-hoo!

Like i said before:
Ignorance of the scriptures is nothing to be proud of.

Even worse is to be a mocker!

Like i said before:
Ignorance of the scriptures is nothing to be proud of.

Even worse is to be a mocker!

I'm not mocking. If you give Saul permission and leave to change words in the Scriptures then what's good for the goose is good for the gander. Let's not be a hypocrite about it.

Which is/are True???

a.) You are not a chosen Apostle of YHWH

b.) the Apostle did not change the meaning of Isaiah 10:22

c.) the Holy Spirit interprets scripture, not man!

d.) you are in grave trouble.............

e.) all of the above

f.) none of the above

Any other ignorant questions for me?
Just one intelligent scripture, Matthew 24:30 "And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory." Matthew 24:31 "And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other."

the SON of MAN "Elect?" ..... yes, for he is GOD. please read your bible.

101G.

Which is/are True???

a.) You are not a chosen Apostle of YHWH
Yes, I am. But the capital "A" applies to Jesus Christ, the Apostle and High Priest of [my] faith. Unless, of course, it is the first word of a sentence then it's capitalized.
b.) the Apostle did not change the meaning of Isaiah 10:22
Yes, he did. Shame on him.
c.) the Holy Spirit interprets scripture, not man!
Men do under the anointing and with the understanding of what the Spirit is trying to make understood.
d.) you are in grave trouble.............
Nope. No graves around me just yet.
e.) all of the above

f.) none of the above
ibid.

Just one intelligent scripture, Matthew 24:30 "And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory." Matthew 24:31 "And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other."

the SON of MAN "Elect?" ..... yes, for he is GOD. please read your bible.

101G.
That's it. The Second Coming. NOT a rapture to hang out in the atmosphere for three and one-half years, or seven years, depending on your false understanding because there is no rapture in Scripture. According to the two men in white apparel Jesus returns "in like manner" as He went up. Check it out. Acts 1:10-11.

Back
Top Bottom