Israel is the Elect of God

The Eternal Covenant came to earth for all of Adam's descendants = Mankind

GOSPEL of Elohim Declares:

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
He was in the beginning with God.
All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made.
In Him was life, and the life was the light of men. And the light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it.

He was in the world, and the world was made through Him, and the world did not know Him. He came to His [c]own, and His [d]own did not receive Him.
But as many as received Him, to them He gave the right to become sons of God,
to those who believe in His name: who were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.
And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth
The eternal covenant was made with one man and with his descendants and that man is Abraham. His seed followed to Isaac, to Jacob, and to Jacob's twelve sons and to their descendants. At the appointed time God showed Himself to this people and delivered them from their bondage in Egypt, took them into the desert, gave them His Laws, built a Tabernacle and instituted animal sacrifices for the yearly atonement of their sins. The people the bible identified and describes are the children of Israel.
And at the appointed time God sent forth His Son, made of a Hebrew woman, made under the Law to redeem that same people under the Law which people became His Holy Bride. This is why Saul says:

4 But when the fulness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law,
5 To redeem them that were under the law, that we might receive the adoption of sons. Gal. 4:4–5.

Gentiles were NEVER under the Law. Never has God made atonement for non-Hebrew Gentiles in all of human history. But Abraham had at least two sons and one of them was named Ishmael, the offspring of Abraham and an Egyptian woman. His descendants became a mighty nation which is recorded in the bible. Isaac had two sons and one son had been given the inheritance of Abraham and his name is Jacob. But Esau and his descendants also became a great and mighty nation, but the promise of God and the inheritance was given to Jacob and then to his twelve sons, a people of twelve familial tribes. To his descendants God delivered from Egypt, took them into the desert, gave them His Law, built a Tabernacles and the children of Jacob began to live under the Law of God. God instituted animal sacrifices to atone yearly for the sins of the children of Israel until God would send His lamb made under the Law to redeem those who were under the Law and that people were the children of Israel. Saul, a rabbi and Pharisee, knew the Scripture which led him to write to Jewish Christians in Galatia of this Redeemer who came to redeem the children of Israel.

4 But when the fulness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law,
5 To redeem them that were under the law, that we might receive the adoption of sons. Gal. 4:4–5.

The Words of the Holy Spirit.

Case closed.

Hello @jeremiah1five,

If you look at the wording of my response, you will see that I was speaking particularly of the Church which is the Body of Christ, because that is the company I identify with. Yet eternal life is the gift of God assured to all who believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and are trusting God to keep His word on the basis of the the finished work of Christ His only Begotten Son.

Thank you
In Christ Jesus
Chris
Yes, but you believe in the error that the Church and Body of Christ is Gentile or is populated with Gentiles and that is a lie.
God never made covenant with non-Hebrew Gentiles. None. All three Hebrew covenants were made with the Hebrew people identified as the children of Israel.
Christ, Saul says, came to redeem those under the Law and anyone who was of Abraham's seed were recipients of the promise of God and of the Abraham covenant promises.
Jesus came to fulfill the Law. The Law mandated animal sacrifices yearly to atone for the sins of the children of Israel, and since Scripture cannot be broken and Christ died to atone for the sins of the children of Israel who were under the Law, then Christ died for the children of Israel under the Law. This is why Saul says,

And since Gentiles were never under the Law, then the atonement does not apply to them, and any teaching that is does violates the Word of God and breaks Scripture.

The Holy Spirit of Promise was Promised to the children of Israel in covenant with God. Thus, in keeping with that Promise - and God does not lie - the Holy Spirit of Promise is given to anyone who is called and is Abraham's seed.
Non-Hebrew Gentiles were never under the Law and while the children of Israel were under that covenant every animal slain was offered to and for the children of Israel.
Any teaching that says otherwise or seeks to add non-Hebrew Gentiles after the fact is a liar and the TRUTH is NOT in them.
Scripture cannot be broken. And the Word of Truth, the Word of God shall endure forever thus abiding in the lives of His elect people and that people are identified in Scripture as the children of Israel.
Scripture cannot be broken.

'Know ye therefore that they which are of faith,
the same are the children of Abraham.
And the scripture,
foreseeing that God would justify the heathen through faith,
preached before the gospel unto Abraham,
saying, In thee shall all nations be blessed.
So then they which be of faith are blessed with faithful Abraham.'

(Gal 3:7-9)

Hello @jeremiah1five,

Gentiles were never under the Law and thus are not included in any Hebrew covenant with God.

If the Law prescribed an animal sacrifice to be made yearly to atone yearly for the sins of the children of Israel, and if Christ was substitute for that animal that was sacrificed yearly to atone for the sins of the children of Israel and Christ fulfilled the Law, then Christ died for the children of Israel finally and eternally.

As Saul says, Christ died to redeem those under the Law and non-Hebrew Gentiles were NEVER under God's Law.
Your reading of New Covenant writings is in error. The writers of the New Covenant were writing to Jews so that the may believe and to Jewish Christ who have already believed. The Word of God is given to and for the children of Israel. God never gives that which is holy - His Word - to dogs (Gentiles.)

Yes, but you believe in the error that the Church and Body of Christ is Gentile or is populated with Gentiles and that is a lie.
God never made covenant with non-Hebrew Gentiles. None. All three Hebrew covenants were made with the Hebrew people identified as the children of Israel.
Christ, Saul says, came to redeem those under the Law and anyone who was of Abraham's seed were recipients of the promise of God and of the Abraham covenant promises.
Jesus came to fulfill the Law. The Law mandated animal sacrifices yearly to atone for the sins of the children of Israel, and since Scripture cannot be broken and Christ died to atone for the sins of the children of Israel who were under the Law, then Christ died for the children of Israel under the Law. This is why Saul says,

And since Gentiles were never under the Law, then the atonement does not apply to them, and any teaching that is does violates the Word of God and breaks Scripture.

The Holy Spirit of Promise was Promised to the children of Israel in covenant with God. Thus, in keeping with that Promise - and God does not lie - the Holy Spirit of Promise is given to anyone who is called and is Abraham's seed.
Non-Hebrew Gentiles were never under the Law and while the children of Israel were under that covenant every animal slain was offered to and for the children of Israel.
Any teaching that says otherwise or seeks to add non-Hebrew Gentiles after the fact is a liar and the TRUTH is NOT in them.
Scripture cannot be broken. And the Word of Truth, the Word of God shall endure forever thus abiding in the lives of His elect people and that people are identified in Scripture as the children of Israel.
Hello @jeremiah1five,

I will leave you in God's hands: For you are not prepared to listen, or to heed what the word of God is saying, if it is not in line with your own preconceptions. May the Lord deliver us all from falling into the same trap, for there but for the grace of God go each of us.

Within the love of Christ our Saviour, our Lord and Head.
Risen and glorified and seated at God's right hand.
May His Name be praised.
Chris

Hello @David Tree,

'The gospel of the grace of God' was preached by the Apostle Paul, the Apostle to the Gentiles. The first occurrence of this terminology is in Acts 20, spoken by Paul to the elders of the Ephesian Church, whom he met on the way to Jerusalem. Where he would be arrested and imprisoned.

'And now, behold, I go bound in the spirit unto Jerusalem,
.. knowing the things that shall befall me there:
.... Save that the Holy Ghost witnesseth in every city,
...... saying that bonds and afflictions abide me.
But none of these things move me,
.. neither count I my life dear unto myself,
.... so that I might finish my course with joy,
...... and the ministry, which I have received of the Lord Jesus,
........ to testify the gospel of the grace of God.
And now, behold, I know
.. that ye all, among whom I have gone preaching the kingdom of God,
.... shall see my face no more.
...... Wherefore I take you to record this day,
........ that I am pure from the blood of all men.
.......... For I have not shunned to declare unto you
............ all the counsel of God.
Take heed therefore
unto yourselves,
.. and to all the flock, over the which the Holy Ghost hath made you overseers,
.... to feed the church of God, which He hath purchased with His Own blood.
'
(Act 20:22-28)

* It is worth taking note of the fact that what Paul had preached to the Ephesian Elders during his ministry among them was, 'the gospel of the Kingdom', but he had received a ministry from the Lord to testfy 'The gospel of the grace of God', which he was eager to fulfill.
[ https://levendwater.org/companion/append140.html ].

* This has no connection to the covenants either old or new.

* Though Paul had preached all 'the counsel of God' that he himself had received, there was yet more to be revealed, and made known in the epistles written from prison at Rome. (Eph. Phil. Col. 1&2 Tim. Titus & Philemon). The Mystery that had been hidden in God since the world began (Eph.3:9), and made known to Paul as 'the Lord's Prisoner'.

Praise God!

Thank you
In Christ Jesus
Chris

The Apostle Paul and the Holy Scriptures never made a distinction of the Gospel by which it could be divided.
Yet, this is what you are seeking to imply.
The LORD and the Apostle Paul rejected this = and they called it sin = DIVISION of the BODY of CHRIST

Please remind yourself that God created ALL languages and in many(if not all) HE created synonyms.

synonym: noun​

1. a word having the same or nearly the same meaning as another word in the same language, as happy, joyful, elated. A dictionary of synonyms and antonyms (or opposites), such as Thesaurus.com, is called a thesaurus.
  2. a word or expression accepted as another name for something, as Arcadia for pastoral simplicity or Wall Street for U.S. financial markets; metonym.
  3. Biology. one of two or more scientific names applied to a single taxon.

Whoever told you that there are TWO Gospels (one for the Jew and another one for the Gentile) has fed you a very serious and sinful error.

All these synonyms and synonymous phrases that Declare/Proclaim/Define the New Covenant:
New Covenant
Gospel
Gospel of Grace
Gospel of God
Good News of God
Gospel of our LORD Jesus Christ
Covenant of Grace
God's Grace
Blood of Christ
Christ, the Grace of God
Christ our Savior
Cup of the New Covenant
Gift of God
Christ is the Glory of God
Christ the Wisdom of God
Christ our Savior
the Full Counsel of God
the Full Gospel
the LIGHT of TRUTH
the Way the TRUTH and the LIFE
IAM the Resurrection and the Life
No one comes to the FATHER but thru ME
the Lamb of God
the Lamb of God who takes away the sins of the world

and there are more as this is not exhaustive

ANYONE who seeks to separate the Body of Christ which is ONE Gospel for the Jew first and also for the Gentile.

Last edited:
And the "You" are identified as the children of Israel.
Jesus spoke those words to twelve Jews.
Scripture cannot be broken. But look at the many fractures Gentiles strike Scripture with their teaching that Gentiles are in the Abraham covenant and that Jesus died for Gentiles.
It is agreed by Gentiles that Christ fulfilled the Law, that as the lamb of God took the place of the animal sacrifice and died under the Law to and for the children of Israel since we know that the Law was given to the children of Israel and their ceremonial laws were commanded by God for the yearly atonement of the sins of the children of Israel.

There is no evidence at all in the Law, Psalms, and Prophets writings the high priest left the borders of Israel, went to Gentiles and offered sacrifices for non-Hebrew Gentiles, so if Jesus was the lamb of God and God sent His Son as substitute for the animal that was sacrificed to atone for the sins of the children of Israel, and Scripture cannot be broken and Jesus Christ fulfilled the Law, then how say Gentiles that Christ died to atone for Gentile sins who were never under the Law and the target of the animal sacrifices to begin with? That's adding to the bible teaching that is just not there. It was specifically for that erroneous reason that Gentiles believe and teach Jesus died for Gentiles that Saul cleared up that error by saying:

Gentiles were never under the Law. Gentiles never had any atonement made for their sins and for hundreds of generations since Abraham non-Hebrew Gentiles were born and died without any consideration from God nor was there any atonement made for these uncircumcised, non-covenant, idol-worshiping, unclean Gentiles.

17 All nations [Gentiles] before him are as nothing;
And they are counted to him less than nothing, and vanity.
Isaiah 40:17.

There is nothing in Scripture that declares Jehovah's love for Gentiles. None at all.
But there is evidence Jehovah's love for the people He chose from all peoples of the earth and showed that love in a succession of covenants that culminated in Jehovah sending His only Son to die for the sins of the children of Israel in covenant with Him.

6 For thou art an holy people unto the LORD thy God: the LORD thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself, above all people that are upon the face of the earth.
7 The LORD did not set his love upon you, nor choose you, because ye were more in number than any people; for ye were the fewest of all people:
8 But because the LORD loved you, and because he would keep the oath which he had sworn unto your fathers,
Deut. 7:6–8.

ABOVE all people on the face of the earth. That is an astounding thing for God to say of one people ABOVE all the rest of people on the face of the earth.

They are a people CHOSEN and made to be ABOVE all people on the face of the earth.
The Hebrew nation, the children of Israel, are the Sovereign Elect of God.
No other people has such a dignified and special designation that the Creator of heaven and earth would have ONE PEOPLE upon which He would place His Sovereign Love upon.
And that people is Israel.
Israel is the elect of God.
Currently, you are in the Wilderness of Unbelief as were your ancestors, as is every Jew who rejects Yeshua HaMaschiach.

7Therefore, as the Holy Spirit says:

“Today, if you will hear His voice,

8Do not harden your hearts as in the rebellion,
In the day of trial in the wilderness,
9Where your fathers tested Me, tried Me,
And saw My works forty years.
10Therefore I was angry with that generation,
And said, ‘They always go astray in their heart,
And they have not known My ways.’
11So I swore in My wrath,
‘They shall not enter My rest.’ ”

Listen to His voice which says:

He was in the world, and the world was made through Him, and the world did not know Him.
He came to His own, and His own did not receive Him = (wandering in the Widerness)
But as many as received Him, to them He gave the right to become children of God, to those who believe in His name:
who were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh(Jews), nor of the will of man, but of God.

Hello @jeremiah1five,

I will leave you in God's hands: For you are not prepared to listen, or to heed what the word of God is saying, if it is not in line with your own preconceptions. May the Lord deliver us all from falling into the same trap, for there but for the grace of God go each of us.

Within the love of Christ our Saviour, our Lord and Head.
Risen and glorified and seated at God's right hand.
May His Name be praised.
Chris
You're the one who won't listen to God's Word. Here, I'll post it again:

Saul says NOTHING about Gentiles being redeemed and do you know why? Because as rabbi and Pharisee he KNOWS the Scripture Law, Psalms, and Prophets and He is an expert in the Law, and he knows that the animal sacrifices were offered yearly on Yom Kippur (Passover) to atone for the sins of the children of Israel, and if Christ fulfilled the Law and Scripture cannot be broken, then Christ was substituted for the animal offering as the lamb of God and He atoned for the sins of the children of Israel WHO IS UNDER THE LAW.

There is nothing in the bible showing God saving non-Hebrew Gentiles. Nothing. But you would rather ignore Saul in Galatians 4:4-5 in order to hold to your false belief that Gentiles are under the Law and are saved along with the children of Israel.

Say it with me..."TO REDEEM THOSE UNDER THE LAW."

Now, answer me...were Gentiles ever under the Law?

The Apostle Paul and the Holy Scriptures never made a distinction of the Gospel by which it could be divided.
Yet, this is what you are seeking to imply.
The LORD and the Apostle Paul rejected this = and they called it sin = DIVISION of the BODY of CHRIST

Please remind yourself that God created ALL languages and in many(if not all) HE created synonyms.

synonym: noun​

1. a word having the same or nearly the same meaning as another word in the same language, as happy, joyful, elated. A dictionary of synonyms and antonyms (or opposites), such as Thesaurus.com, is called a thesaurus.
  2. a word or expression accepted as another name for something, as Arcadia for pastoral simplicity or Wall Street for U.S. financial markets; metonym.
  3. Biology. one of two or more scientific names applied to a single taxon.

Whoever told you that there are TWO Gospels (one for the Jew and another one for the Gentile) has fed you a very serious and sinful error.

All these synonyms and synonymous phrases that Declare/Proclaim/Define the New Covenant:
New Covenant
Gospel
Gospel of Grace
Gospel of God
Good News of God
Gospel of our LORD Jesus Christ
Covenant of Grace
God's Grace
Blood of Christ
Christ, the Grace of God
Christ our Savior
Cup of the New Covenant
Gift of God
Christ is the Glory of God
Christ the Wisdom of God
Christ our Savior
the Full Counsel of God
the Full Gospel
the LIGHT of TRUTH
the Way the TRUTH and the LIFE
IAM the Resurrection and the Life
No one comes to the FATHER but thru ME
the Lamb of God
the Lamb of God who takes away the sins of the world

and there are more as this is not exhaustive

ANYONE who seeks to separate the Body of Christ which is ONE Gospel for the Jew first and also for the Gentile.
Hello @David Tree,

With respect you have jumped to conclusions: and as a consequence made assertions that are not correct.

Within the love of Christ our Saviour,
our Lord and Head.
Chris

You're the one who won't listen to God's Word. Here, I'll post it again:

Saul says NOTHING about Gentiles being redeemed and do you know why? Because as rabbi and Pharisee he KNOWS the Scripture Law, Psalms, and Prophets and He is an expert in the Law, and he knows that the animal sacrifices were offered yearly on Yom Kippur (Passover) to atone for the sins of the children of Israel, and if Christ fulfilled the Law and Scripture cannot be broken, then Christ was substituted for the animal offering as the lamb of God and He atoned for the sins of the children of Israel WHO IS UNDER THE LAW.

There is nothing in the bible showing God saving non-Hebrew Gentiles. Nothing. But you would rather ignore Saul in Galatians 4:4-5 in order to hold to your false belief that Gentiles are under the Law and are saved along with the children of Israel.

Say it with me..."TO REDEEM THOSE UNDER THE LAW."

Now, answer me...were Gentiles ever under the Law?
Hello @jeremiah1five,

You give me no reason to alter my opinion.

Our Lord and Head.
Chris

You just love to issue out one false statement after another. We've just concluded that this statement of yours is false: "Nothing in the Law was abrogated except the animal sacrifices." Now we're calling you out on your next false statement which is "The decision only affected half-Jew/half-Gentile Christians who were born again." The Jerusalem Council was binding on the entire born again assemblies (both Gentiles and Jews). You have no proof otherwise, as usual. Without any proof on your part, your statement will be deposited in the nearest waste paper basket.

You keep forgetting about the New Covenant Eucharist where all born again Christians (Gentiles and Jews) shared in its communion. You can keep your abrogated Ethnic Cleansing Euphoria.
Saul, as rabbi and Pharisee knows the Scripture. He knows that no non-Hebrew Gentiles was ever under the Law and thus Christ's sacrifice and atonement was in keeping with the Law of God and He died for the sins of the children of Israel as says the Law. Christ was substituted for the animal sacrifice and was the lamb of God who died fulfilling the Law to atone for the sins of the children of Israel.

IF non-Hebrew Gentiles were atoned, he would say so right here, but he doesn't because to say something not in Scripture is a lie and violates the Word of God. Non-Hebrew Gentiles were NEVER under the Law and thus their sins were never atoned for by God.

Hello @jeremiah1five,

You give me no reason to alter my opinion.

Our Lord and Head.
Chris
It's not me you are to listen to, but God:

IF non-Hebrew Gentiles were ever to have their sins paid for by the Lamb of God they would first have to be under the Law but they never were and so the only people Saul says is redeemed are the people under the Law - Israel.

Hello @David Tree,

With respect you have jumped to conclusions: and as a consequence made assertions that are not correct.

our Lord and Head.
Chris

Well, in the Love of Christ you can share those "conclusions and assertions that you are not comfortable with."

Let us LOOK at each one in the LIGHT of Truth.

JESUS says: "Thy word is Truth"

FYI: asserting that the Apostle Paul preached another gospel is a false assertion.

Here are your assertions:
'The gospel of the grace of God' was preached by the Apostle Paul, the Apostle to the Gentiles."
is separate from "the New Covenant" which you assert as non-mutual to the Jew & Gentile,
by which you assert that the "new covenant is in abeyance"

Last edited:
Saul, as rabbi and Pharisee knows the Scripture. He knows that no non-Hebrew Gentiles was ever under the Law and thus Christ's sacrifice and atonement was in keeping with the Law of God and He died for the sins of the children of Israel as says the Law. Christ was substituted for the animal sacrifice and was the lamb of God who died fulfilling the Law to atone for the sins of the children of Israel.

IF non-Hebrew Gentiles were atoned, he would say so right here, but he doesn't because to say something not in Scripture is a lie and violates the Word of God. Non-Hebrew Gentiles were NEVER under the Law and thus their sins were never atoned for by God.
You keep forgetting about the New Covenant Eucharist where all born again Christians (Gentiles and Jews) share in its communion. Your Ethnic Cleansing of Gentiles desire and lust is evident for all to see.

As for Gal 4:5, you need to insert the word "only" in order for that verse to do what you claim: To redeem [only] them that were under the law. Again, your dirt poor understanding of English Grammar is evident for all to see.

IF non-Hebrew Gentiles were ever to have their sins paid for by the Lamb of God they would first have to be under the Law but they never were and so the only people Saul says is redeemed are the people under the Law - Israel.
'Now I say, That the heir, as long as he is a child,
differeth nothing from a servant, though he be lord of all;
But is under tutors and governors until the time appointed of the father.
Even so we, when we were children, were in bondage under the elements of the world:
But when the fulness of the time was come,
God sent forth His Son, made of a woman, made under the law,
To redeem them that were under the law,

that we might receive the adoption of sons.
And because ye are sons,
God hath sent forth the Spirit of His Son into your hearts, crying, "Abba, Father".
Wherefore thou art no more a servant, but a son;
and if a son, then an heir of God through Christ.'

(Gal 4:1-7)

Hello @jeremiah1five,

Yes it is God that I must listen to, and not man, I agree.

It seems that much of Galatians is devoted to doctrinal correction, ( 2:15-4:11; 4:21-6:10, & 6:15 ). So this portion of Galatians that you have quoted is within that category. It is refuting the teaching of such as sought to lead the Galatians into bondage under the law. Paul shows them that this was a perversion of the gospel of Christ: and In both Romans and Galatians Paul shows that there is no difference between Jew and Gentile before God.

The passage you quote tells us that God sent forth His Son, made of a woman, made under the law, to redeem them that were under the law, Yes, the Lord Jesus came unto His own, He was born a Jew in order to be their Kinsman Redeemer and deliver them. He was their promised Deliverer. That is not under dispute by any who value the word of God, whether Jew or Gentile.

In Christ Jesus
Chris

Hello @David Tree,

'The gospel of the grace of God' was preached by the Apostle Paul, the Apostle to the Gentiles. The first occurrence of this terminology is in Acts 20, spoken by Paul to the elders of the Ephesian Church, whom he met on the way to Jerusalem. Where he would be arrested and imprisoned.

'And now, behold, I go bound in the spirit unto Jerusalem,
.. knowing the things that shall befall me there:
.... Save that the Holy Ghost witnesseth in every city,
...... saying that bonds and afflictions abide me.
But none of these things move me,
.. neither count I my life dear unto myself,
.... so that I might finish my course with joy,
...... and the ministry, which I have received of the Lord Jesus,
........ to testify the gospel of the grace of God.
And now, behold, I know
.. that ye all, among whom I have gone preaching the kingdom of God,
.... shall see my face no more.
...... Wherefore I take you to record this day,
........ that I am pure from the blood of all men.
.......... For I have not shunned to declare unto you
............ all the counsel of God.
Take heed therefore
unto yourselves,
.. and to all the flock, over the which the Holy Ghost hath made you overseers,
.... to feed the church of God, which He hath purchased with His Own blood.
'
(Act 20:22-28)

* It is worth taking note of the fact that what Paul had preached to the Ephesian Elders during his ministry among them was, 'the gospel of the Kingdom', but he had received a ministry from the Lord to testify 'The gospel of the grace of God', which he was eager to fulfill.
[ https://levendwater.org/companion/append140.html ].

* This has no connection to the covenants either old or new.

* Though Paul had preached all 'the counsel of God' that he himself had received, there was yet more to be revealed, and made known in the epistles written from prison at Rome. (Eph. Phil. Col. 1&2 Tim. Titus & Philemon). The Mystery that had been hidden in God since the world began (Eph.3:9), and made known to Paul as 'the Lord's Prisoner'.

Praise God!

Thank you
In Christ Jesus
Chris

Hello @DavidTree,

In Reply #558, quoted above, reference is made to 'The Gospel of the Kingdom', and 'The Gospel of the Grace of God'. I find nothing objectionable to defend.

In Christ Jesus
Chris

Hello @DavidTree,

In Reply #558, quoted above, reference is made to 'The Gospel of the Kingdom', and 'The Gospel of the Grace of God'. I find nothing objectionable to defend.

In Christ Jesus
Chris
i AGREE

As i said earlier: "i am in complete agreement with the Scriptures and you that there is a 'abeyance'.

abeyance: noun [ U ]
'a state of not happening or being used at present'

The 'abeyance' of God found in the Scriptures is upon the earthbound nation Israel, the Jews according to the flesh:
Here are the Scriptures that irrevocably declare this 'abeyance' upon the Jewish nation of the flesh:
Matthew chapter 23 , Romans chapters 9, 10, 11 , Galatians chapters 3 & 4

Excerpts from these chapters are:

Matthew 23:37-39
O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, who kills the prophets and stones those sent to her, how often I have longed to gather your children together,
as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, but you were unwilling!
Look, your house is left to you desolate.
For I tell you that you will not see Me again until you say, ‘Blessed is He who comes in the name of the Lord.”

Romans 9:6-8
But it is not that the word of God has taken no effect. For they are not all Israel who are of Israel, nor are they all children because they are the seed of Abraham; but, “In Isaac your seed shall be called.” That is, those who are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God; but the children of the promise are counted as the seed.

Romans 10:1-3
Brethren, my heart’s desire and prayer to God for Israel is that they may be saved.

For I bear them witness that they have a zeal for God, but not according to knowledge.
For they being ignorant of God’s righteousness, and seeking to establish their own righteousness,
(Jewish nation)have not submitted to the righteousness of God.

Romans 11:1-7
Even so then, at this present time there is a remnant(of Jews) according to the election of grace.

What then? Israel has not obtained what it seeks; but the elect have obtained it, and the rest were blinded.
Just as it is written:

“God has given them(the nation Israel) a spirit of stupor,
Eyes that they should not see
And ears that they should not hear,
To this very day.”

Galatians 3:10

For as many as are of the works of the law are under the curse; for it is written, “Cursed is everyone who does not continue in all things which are written in the book of the law, to do them.” But that no one is justified by the law in the sight of God is evident, for “the just shall live by faith.” Yet the law is not of faith, but “the man who does them shall live by them.”

Galatians 4:21-25
Tell me, you who desire to be under the law, do you not hear the law? For it is written that Abraham had two sons: the one by a bondwoman, the other by a freewoman. But he who was of the bondwoman was born according to the flesh, and he of the freewoman through promise, which things are symbolic.
For these are the two covenants: the one from Mount Sinai which gives birth to bondage, which is Hagar— for this Hagar is Mount Sinai in Arabia, and corresponds to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage(unredeemed) with her children(Jewish nation).

And there are more scriptures pronouncing God's Judgment of 'abeyance' upon the earthbound nation Israel.

@jerimiah1five says: "IF non-Hebrew Gentiles were ever to have their sins paid for by the Lamb of God they would first have to be under the Law but they never were and so the only people Saul says is redeemed are the people under the Law - Israel."

CHRIST fulfills "being under the law" for EVERYONE
But FIRST He came to His own (Jewish nation), while under the law, and His own did not receive Him = John 1:10-13
Once Christ fulfill the Law, no one else was required to be under the law except uncircumcised/unbelieving Jews. = John 5:45
Jews who refuse to be circumcised in their heart end up with idolatrous unbelieving Gentiles in Judgment. = Romans 2:28-29

Now I say that the heir, as long as he is a child, does not differ at all from a slave, though he is master of all, but is under guardians and stewards until the time appointed by the father. Even so we, when we were children, were in bondage under the elements of the world. But when the fullness of the time had come, God sent forth His Son, born[a] of a woman, born under the law, to redeem those who were under the law, that we might receive the adoption as sons. - Galatians 4:1-5

Currently, you are in the Wilderness of Unbelief as were your ancestors, as is every Jew who rejects Yeshua HaMaschiach.

7Therefore, as the Holy Spirit says:

“Today, if you will hear His voice,

8Do not harden your hearts as in the rebellion,
In the day of trial in the wilderness,
9Where your fathers tested Me, tried Me,
And saw My works forty years.
10Therefore I was angry with that generation,
And said, ‘They always go astray in their heart,
And they have not known My ways.’
11So I swore in My wrath,
‘They shall not enter My rest.’ ”

Listen to His voice which says:

He was in the world, and the world was made through Him, and the world did not know Him.
He came to His own, and His own did not receive Him = (wandering in the Widerness)
But as many as received Him, to them He gave the right to become children of God, to those who believe in His name:
who were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh(Jews), nor of the will of man, but of God.
The Jews didn't harden their "hearts" nor did the Lord harden their "hearts."
Three thousand Jews were born again by the Holy Spirit of Promise promised to Israel.
The Lord added to the Church (of Jewish Christians) daily such as should be saved.
Remember, the prophecy of Joel that God pour out the Holy Spirit upon His people. He wasn't sprinkled, nor was He for a few. But He was POURED OUT and POURED OUT upon the children of Israel.
Seems to me and to Scripture that Jews began to enter into His rest and that rest was the Holy Spirit of Promise promised to the children of Israel.
Every day since Pentecost Jews were being born again by thousands.
And thousands.
And thousands.

You keep forgetting about the New Covenant Eucharist where all born again Christians (Gentiles and Jews) share in its communion.
Scripture cannot be broken. The children of Israel were under the Law. Their first Passover was an animal sacrificed so that God's wrath pass over the children of Israel while judgment and wrath was completed upon the non-Hebrew Egyptian Gentiles.
All the animal sacrifices made by the children of Israel was to atone yearly for the sins of the children of Israel until the LORD sent His own Son, made of a woman, made under the Law to redeem those under the Law and these are identified as the children of Israel. If Christ fulfilled the Law - which He did - then in keeping with the Law of Moses He was the Paschal lamb who died under the Law for the sins of the children of Israel finally, and eternally.
Thus, in this Scripture was honored.
Your Ethnic Cleansing of Gentiles desire and lust is evident for all to see.
God made no covenant with non-Hebrew Gentiles. None at all.
God made covenant with a Hebrew man named Abraham, and this covenant was declared by God to pas to Abraham's son, Isaac, and then later to his grandson, Jacob - whom the LORD changed his name to Israel. When all is said and done, and God gives Israel the land promised then God will cleanse the land of every non-Hebrew Gentile and make them live OUTSIDE the Promised Land. He will cleanse the land of all non-Hebrew Gentiles and only Israel will enjoy their God and their land without the presence of Gentiles. A theocracy is born, and Christ is enthroned as the King of the Jews -NOT the king of the Gentiles.
For salvation is of the LORD, and salvation is of the Jews. But I never heard of salvation is of the Gentiles. And the reason for that never happening is because Christ did not PassOver the sins of Gentiles, He PassOver the sins of the children of Israel. As Saul said:

5 To redeem them that were under the law, that we might receive the adoption of sons Gal. 4:4–5.
As for Gal 4:5, you need to insert the word "only" in order for that verse to do what you claim: To redeem [only] them that were under the law. Again, your dirt poor understanding of English Grammar is evident for all to see.
Here it is again without adding to the bible:

5 To redeem them that were under the law, that we might receive the adoption of sons Gal. 4:4–5.

There is nothing in all the bible saying the Son was "sent forth" to redeem them that were not under the Law.

'Now I say, That the heir, as long as he is a child,
differeth nothing from a servant, though he be lord of all;
But is under tutors and governors until the time appointed of the father.
Even so we, when we were children, were in bondage under the elements of the world:
But when the fulness of the time was come,
God sent forth His Son, made of a woman, made under the law,
To redeem them that were under the law,

that we might receive the adoption of sons.
And because ye are sons,
God hath sent forth the Spirit of His Son into your hearts, crying, "Abba, Father".
Wherefore thou art no more a servant, but a son;
and if a son, then an heir of God through Christ.'

(Gal 4:1-7)

Hello @jeremiah1five,

Yes it is God that I must listen to, and not man, I agree.

It seems that much of Galatians is devoted to doctrinal correction, ( 2:15-4:11; 4:21-6:10, & 6:15 ). So this portion of Galatians that you have quoted is within that category. It is refuting the teaching of such as sought to lead the Galatians into bondage under the law. Paul shows them that this was a perversion of the gospel of Christ: and In both Romans and Galatians Paul shows that there is no difference between Jew and Gentile before God.

The passage you quote tells us that God sent forth His Son, made of a woman, made under the law, to redeem them that were under the law, Yes, the Lord Jesus came unto His own, He was born a Jew in order to be their Kinsman Redeemer and deliver them. He was their promised Deliverer. That is not under dispute by any who value the word of God, whether Jew or Gentile.

In Christ Jesus
Chris
Once Jews became born again they were freed from the burden of the Law, and now with the Law written in their "hearts" and put in their inward parts, they were declared "Not Guilty!" by God (justification) and obeyed perfectly every jot and tittle of the Law as natural Olive tree Israel became spiritual Olive tree Israel when the Holy Spirit of Promise arrived and baptized three thousand Jews into the body of Christ.

In the days, weeks, months, and years that followed, Jews continued to be born again and brought near to God. And God added daily to the Church of Jewish Christians such as should be saved.
Now, as justified men they were made into the image of Christ - not Adam - and as born again believers were able to obey the Law perfectly.

20 And when they heard it, they glorified the Lord, and said unto him, Thou seest, brother [Saul], how many thousands of Jews there are which believe; and they are all zealous of the law: Acts 21:20.

Jesus Promised to build His Church and He began to build on the Day of Pentecost, the Jewish population began slowly to become spiritual Israel. As Promised.
And the Gentiles? They were enemies of God and of Jews. But for the next four decades Jews continued to be born again and filled with their Holy Spirit of Promise as preached Peter.
Scripture cannot be broken. The animal sacrifices made under the Law were made yearly to atone for the sins of the children of Israel. And in keeping with the Law, Jesus Christ, the lamb of God, died for the sins of the children of Israel finally and eternally. Praise Yeshuah, the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob.

Back
Top Bottom