Israel is the Elect of God

Correct and scripture proclaims in the Gospel who the seed is Gal 3:8

8 And the scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the heathen through faith, preached before the gospel unto Abraham, saying, In thee shall all nations be blessed.

9 So then they which be of faith are blessed with faithful Abraham.

So you deny the scripture, the Gospel in favor of your jewish fables and national pride.
Why can't you prove non-Hebrew Gentiles are in the Abraham covenant in Genesis 15 and 17 where it was made and entered into between Abraham and his Hebrew seed?

Your interpretation of Saul is in error. You try so hard to put non-Hebrew Gentiles in God's covenants even try to do so by interpreting Saul's words which causes a break with Scripture of old. Any New Covenant writings that are interpreted to break with Scripture in the Law, Psalms, and Prophets is interpretations that need be rejected because they contradict what Moses and the prophets said.

Abraham had many more children than Isaac and Ishmael.

1 Then again Abraham took a wife, and her name was Keturah.
2 And she bare him Zimran, and Jokshan, and Medan, and Midian, and Ishbak, and Shuah.
3 And Jokshan begat Sheba, and Dedan. And the sons of Dedan were Asshurim, and Letushim, and Leummim.
4 And the sons of Midian; Ephah, and Epher, and Hanoch, and Abida, and Eldaah. All these were the children of Keturah. Gen. 25:1–4.

Besides the twelve sons of Ishmael and descendants of Esau here we see Abraham's seed multiplying as God promised. In Ishmael, Esau, and Zimran, Jokshan, and Medan, and Ishbak, and Shuah there were born many more children that are not in covenant but are beginning to become "nations" and "kings" that will fill the pages in the bible just as God promised Abraham. These are the "nations" and "kings" God said would be born of his seed in Genesis 17:6.

Hallelu-JAH.

Actually, all men in Adam had the law of God written in their conscience,
The Law that was to be put in their inward parts did not come until the Advent of the Holy Spirit after Christ ascended. Those things occurred beginning on the day of Pentecost in 32 A.D.
since Adam was created after the image of God.
Christ is the image of God, not Adam. Adam was a natural man and was of the earth, earthy. Read up on 1 Corinthians 15 for correct understanding.

14 In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins:
15 Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature: Col 1:13–15.
The law given to Israel was no different than what was written on man's conscience at creation.
Man did not have the Holy Spirit at creation. You err.
Or, how else could this scripture be true?
Every man is under the law of God by creation, none are exempted. Adam was under the law of works~"this DO and live, sin and die!"
More Constantinian Gentile fables. The only Law men were under was the Noahic Laws in Gen. 9.
He sinned, thereby, became a servant (in bobdage) to sin and the devil.
You have enough truth to be very dangerous, but not enough to truly set you free from the bondage you are under believing all that you do.
Btw, you cherry picked what you wanted to comment on and did a terrible job of even doing that, but it is what it is coming from folks who are destitute of the truth.
You have a little Sadducee in your doctrine Mr. Jeremiah. So, you deny the supernatural, spirits being active, etc. Pray tell me what scriptures you are alluring to concerning evil spirits being locked up. I think of one you might try to use, but you will be proven to be a false teacher of God's word if that is all you have. I'll be waiting.
The angels that sinned were locked up. I put their incarceration between Genesis 1:1 and 1:2.
The angels that sinned had sinned because they were created sinful.
When you understand these three things then maybe you'll come to the knowledge of the truth:

1. There is only ONE God (therefore Adam possessed no deific attributes.)
2. There is NONE like Him (meaning Adam was created fallen short of the glory of God.)
3. He gives His glory to NO ONE (meaning that the only Person who can stand before a Holy God blameless is the Holy Son. All else fall short of God's glory.)

Once you understand these three truths then maybe you'll come to the knowledge of His truth.
But not before.

Show me non-Hebrew Gentiles in the Abrahamic Covenant described and made right here:
Concerning the OT~Tamar and Rahab were Canaanites, Ruth a Moabite, and Bathsheba was probably a Hittite.

Jesus Christ came through the womb of these women. But, we all came from ONE BLOODLINE.

That being said, the promises and oath of God made in the everlasting covenant is not through bloodline, nor will of man, nor of the will of the flesh but by grace alone.

The natural children of Abraham are not the natural seed of Abraham, but, the children of God's promises are counted for the very elect of the everlasting covenant.

Salvation from sin and condemnation is by two immutable acts of God~his Holy oath and his promises of grace is to the seed, not of Abraham, but of Jesus Christ. to whom were are the promises sure to be fulfilled.

I left off scriptures on purpose, since the word of God means nothing to you, being blinded by the religion of Judaism~that God left two thousand years ago for good~for a much better covenant than the one Israel after the flesh was under. Selah.
Jeremiah 1 five: Yeah, I know. Repeating myself to stiff-necked people does get wearisome.

I know that all too well.

Show me non-Hebrew Gentiles in the Abrahamic Covenant described and made right here:

4 And, behold, the word of the LORD came unto him, saying, This shall not be thine heir; but he that shall come forth out of thine own bowels shall be thine heir. Gen. 15:3–4.

God is speaking about Isaac. Now, follow the descendants. Isaac is heir to the Abraham Promises. He is a Hebrew born to two Hebrew parents. Then, the inheritance went to Jacob, also born of two Hebrew parents. No non-Hebrews in the covenant yet.

10 And God said unto him, Thy name is Jacob: thy name shall not be called any more Jacob, but Israel shall be thy name: and he called his name Israel.
11 And God said unto him, I am God Almighty: be fruitful and multiply; a nation and a company of nations shall be of thee, and kings shall come out of thy loins;
12 And the land which I gave Abraham and Isaac, to thee I will give it, and to thy seed after thee will I give the land.
Gen. 35:10–12.

Now Jacob is heir to the Abraham Promises. Non non-Hebrew Gentiles in this covenant yet. But wait, there's more. Jacob had twelve sons. They all married - even Dinah- and bore many descendants but soon all these Hebrew children of Jacob were called of God to go to Egypt. After 430 years they were called out of Egypt and out of slavery. Over 3 million souls came out of Egypt and God led them into the desert and a new covenant was made with Jacob's descendants. God is a respecter of persons:

25 And God looked upon the children of Israel, and God had respect unto them. Ex 2:25.

5 Now therefore, if ye will obey my voice indeed, and keep my covenant, then ye shall be a peculiar treasure unto me above all people: for all the earth is mine:
6 And ye shall be unto me a kingdom of priests, and an holy nation. These are the words which thou shalt speak unto the children of Israel. Ex 19:4–6.

There are no non-Hebrews in this covenant either as you can see God is speaking through Moses to who?

The Children of Israel.

There are no non-Hebrews among a people born to Jacob. Hebrew children are born to Hebrew parents.

'Nuff said.
Gentiles are in the Abrahamic Covenant which is also the New Covenant, thats because they were Chosen in Christ before the foundation, and the Abrahamic Covenant is grounded in Christ Abrahams Spiritual Seed Gal 3:16

16 Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ.

And Christ and all the Gentiles Chosen in Him are that One Abrahamic Seed Gal 3:29

29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise

Why can't you prove non-Hebrew Gentiles are in the Abraham covenant in Genesis 15 and 17 where it was made and entered into between Abraham and his Hebrew seed?

Your interpretation of Saul is in error. You try so hard to put non-Hebrew Gentiles in God's covenants even try to do so by interpreting Saul's words which causes a break with Scripture of old. Any New Covenant writings that are interpreted to break with Scripture in the Law, Psalms, and Prophets is interpretations that need be rejected because they contradict what Moses and the prophets said.

Abraham had many more children than Isaac and Ishmael.

1 Then again Abraham took a wife, and her name was Keturah.
2 And she bare him Zimran, and Jokshan, and Medan, and Midian, and Ishbak, and Shuah.
3 And Jokshan begat Sheba, and Dedan. And the sons of Dedan were Asshurim, and Letushim, and Leummim.
4 And the sons of Midian; Ephah, and Epher, and Hanoch, and Abida, and Eldaah. All these were the children of Keturah. Gen. 25:1–4.

Besides the twelve sons of Ishmael and descendants of Esau here we see Abraham's seed multiplying as God promised. In Ishmael, Esau, and Zimran, Jokshan, and Medan, and Ishbak, and Shuah there were born many more children that are not in covenant but are beginning to become "nations" and "kings" that will fill the pages in the bible just as God promised Abraham. These are the "nations" and "kings" God said would be born of his seed in Genesis 17:6.

Hallelu-JAH.
Scripture proclaims in the Gospel who the seed is Gal 3:8

8 And the scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the heathen through faith, preached before the gospel unto Abraham, saying, In thee shall all nations be blessed.

So you deny the scripture, the Gospel in favor of your jewish fables and national pride.

The Law is now put in my inward parts.
If the Law is put in my inward parts, then I am saved.
You seemed to have messed up and are just stuck with your inward parts. I cannot know whether you are deceiving yourself, but your ideas are quite messed up and, worse, they are your private interpretation that you try to foist on others when trying to tear down their relationship with God. It is hard to accept that level of corruption of doctrine. Nor have you shared what benefit you offer to the world with this corrupt doctrine you derive from you vision.

Gentiles are in the Abrahamic Covenant which is also the New Covenant, thats because they were Chosen in Christ before the foundation, and the Abrahamic Covenant is grounded in Christ Abrahams Spiritual Seed Gal 3:16

16 Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ.

And Christ and all the Gentiles Chosen in Him are that One Abrahamic Seed Gal 3:29

29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise
In order to be chosen they must first be loved and there is no passage saying God loves Gentiles.

But there is many passages of God loving Israel. And it's a love based on covenant, something Gentiles do not have.

6 For thou art an holy people unto the LORD thy God: the LORD thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself, above all people that are upon the face of the earth.
7 The LORD did not set his love upon you, nor choose you, because ye were more in number than any people; for ye were the fewest of all people:
8 But because the LORD loved you, and because he would keep the oath which he had sworn unto your fathers, hath the LORD brought you out with a mighty hand, and redeemed you out of the house of bondmen, from the hand of Pharaoh king of Egypt.
9 Know therefore that the LORD thy God, he is God, the faithful God, which keepeth covenant and mercy with them that love him and keep his commandments to a thousand generations; Deut 7:6–9.

It is also based upon keeping His commandments and as Scripture records the commandments are found in the covenant in the Law of Moses.
God never made covenant with Gentiles. Gentiles were never under the Law.
So, God's love is predicated upon His covenant with Israel's fathers, and this takes us back to Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. And this covenant is eternal which is why it is to last to a thousand generations.

Scripture proclaims in the Gospel who the seed is Gal 3:8
The gospel is found in the First covenant. Jesus Christ in whom the one seed was prophesied was born out of the tribe of Judah. His people are the Hebrew people, and they are the object of not only His love but His redemption.

4 But when the fulness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law,
5 To redeem them that were under the law, that we might receive the adoption of sons. Gal. 4:4–5.

Identify the "heathen."

They can't be non-Hebrew Gentiles because there are no non-Hebrew Gentiles in any of the three Hebrew covenants.
All three Hebrew covenants are with Abram the Hebrew and his seed, Isaac, Jacob, and Jacob's children. Jacob's children are known as the children of Israel.
The "heathen" would have to be a Samaritan type people of mixed heritage, and this has already been proved in the existence of Samaritans who were the offspring of Jew and Assyrian. Later, the offspring were mixed with Babylonians.
These offspring lived as Gentiles being the seed of Abraham because while in exile there was not Temple, and the Law of Moses was furthest from their minds being raised as Gentiles.
Jews considered Samaritans as "gentile" and although this prejudice was overcome when Jesus blessed a daughter oif Abraham who is identified as the woman at the well in John 4. Samaritans did not have Scripture and so they had to practice their religion from memory, and this led to inconsistencies. The same inconsistencies that non-Hebrew Gentiles have within their doctrine today because once the Second Jewish Temple was destroyed by the Romans Gentiles who were of Abraham's seed and lived as Gentiles unmoored true, biblical Christianity from its Hebrew roots and ended up with a religion based upon leaning on one's understanding in the vanity of their minds.

There are no non-Hebrew Gentiles in any of the three Hebrew covenants because the covenants were between God, Abraham, and his seed. And non-Hebrew Gentiles do not come from his seed and are not in any covenant with God.

You seemed to have messed up and are just stuck with your inward parts. I cannot know whether you are deceiving yourself, but your ideas are quite messed up and, worse, they are your private interpretation that you try to foist on others when trying to tear down their relationship with God. It is hard to accept that level of corruption of doctrine. Nor have you shared what benefit you offer to the world with this corrupt doctrine you derive from you vision.
Type and shadow. The Law is type and shadow. It is type and shadow of the Holy Spirit. It is HE Whom God promised to put in the inward parts of the House of Israel and Judah as per Jeremiah's prophecy.
If you don't understand it that's on you.

Type and shadow. The Law is type and shadow. It is type and shadow of the Holy Spirit. It is HE Whom God promised to put in the inward parts of the House of Israel and Judah as per Jeremiah's prophecy.
If you don't understand it that's on you.
Sure. It is my fault that I don't understand unsupported theories about the law as a type and shadow of the Spirit. The more you share, the less sense you make. This is all promoted by your ungodly vision.

The gospel is found in the First covenant. Jesus Christ in whom the one seed was prophesied was born out of the tribe of Judah. His people are the Hebrew people, and they are the object of not only His love but His redemption.

4 But when the fulness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law,
5 To redeem them that were under the law, that we might receive the adoption of sons. Gal. 4:4–5.

Identify the "heathen."

They can't be non-Hebrew Gentiles because there are no non-Hebrew Gentiles in any of the three Hebrew covenants.
All three Hebrew covenants are with Abram the Hebrew and his seed, Isaac, Jacob, and Jacob's children. Jacob's children are known as the children of Israel.
The "heathen" would have to be a Samaritan type people of mixed heritage, and this has already been proved in the existence of Samaritans who were the offspring of Jew and Assyrian. Later, the offspring were mixed with Babylonians.
These offspring lived as Gentiles being the seed of Abraham because while in exile there was not Temple, and the Law of Moses was furthest from their minds being raised as Gentiles.
Jews considered Samaritans as "gentile" and although this prejudice was overcome when Jesus blessed a daughter oif Abraham who is identified as the woman at the well in John 4. Samaritans did not have Scripture and so they had to practice their religion from memory, and this led to inconsistencies. The same inconsistencies that non-Hebrew Gentiles have within their doctrine today because once the Second Jewish Temple was destroyed by the Romans Gentiles who were of Abraham's seed and lived as Gentiles unmoored true, biblical Christianity from its Hebrew roots and ended up with a religion based upon leaning on one's understanding in the vanity of their minds.

There are no non-Hebrew Gentiles in any of the three Hebrew covenants because the covenants were between God, Abraham, and his seed. And non-Hebrew Gentiles do not come from his seed and are not in any covenant with God.
How many times do you need to repeat the same nonsense before you realize that your ideas are unsupported. I'm sort of waiting to see if you say anything accurate about gentiles. Not yet. You skip over the facts.

Any New Covenant interpretation that contradicts the Word of God in the Law, Psalms, and Prophets is a lie and is to be rejected as such.
But you prefer to hold to lies.

All three Hebrew covenants (Abraham, Mosaic, New) are between God and the Hebrew people. There are no non-Hebrew Gentiles in any of these three Hebrew covenants.
Here's another Bible verse that destroys all your delusional thoughts about the Old Covenant:

(Hebrews 8:13) In that He says, “A new covenant,” He has made the first obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.

Did you catch that or are you going to stick your head in the sand again? The Old Covenant is obsolete and ready to vanish away!

Thus, all your Ethnic Cleansing delusions are nothing more than mythical fairy tales. :ROFLMAO:

In order to be chosen they must first be loved and there is no passage saying God loves Gentiles.

But there is many passages of God loving Israel. And it's a love based on covenant, something Gentiles do not have.

6 For thou art an holy people unto the LORD thy God: the LORD thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself, above all people that are upon the face of the earth.
7 The LORD did not set his love upon you, nor choose you, because ye were more in number than any people; for ye were the fewest of all people:
8 But because the LORD loved you, and because he would keep the oath which he had sworn unto your fathers, hath the LORD brought you out with a mighty hand, and redeemed you out of the house of bondmen, from the hand of Pharaoh king of Egypt.
9 Know therefore that the LORD thy God, he is God, the faithful God, which keepeth covenant and mercy with them that love him and keep his commandments to a thousand generations; Deut 7:6–9.

It is also based upon keeping His commandments and as Scripture records the commandments are found in the covenant in the Law of Moses.
God never made covenant with Gentiles. Gentiles were never under the Law.
So, God's love is predicated upon His covenant with Israel's fathers, and this takes us back to Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. And this covenant is eternal which is why it is to last to a thousand generations.

Identify the "heathen."

scripture proclaims in the Gospel who the seed is Gal 3:8

Sure. It is my fault that I don't understand unsupported theories about the law as a type and shadow of the Spirit. The more you share, the less sense you make. This is all promoted by your ungodly vision.
I'll take that as a confession I know more deeply the things of God in Scripture.
Even the least in the kingdom of God know more than Saul.

In Jeremiah 31:33, God promises, "I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts." This profound prophecy points to the transformative work of the Holy Spirit in the lives of believers.

The Law of Moses, given to guide and instruct the Israelites, served as a type and shadow of the Holy Spirit's role in our lives. The Law was external, written on tablets of stone, guiding people in their conduct. However, its ultimate purpose was to point to a deeper, more intimate guidance – the indwelling of the Holy Spirit.

When God speaks of putting His law within us, He refers to the Holy Spirit who dwells in every believer. The Spirit writes God's principles directly on our hearts, enabling us to live in a way that pleases Him from the inside out. This internal guidance is far superior to external observance because it transforms our nature and aligns our desires with God's will.

The Holy Spirit, promised in Jeremiah and fulfilled through Christ, empowers us to live righteously, not by mere adherence to rules, but by the inward renewal of our hearts. He is "written" in fleshly tables of our hearts as the Law was written in stone. It is mere ignorance to think God writes His Law in actual lettering and words in our hearts. It is more efficient for God to indwell the believer to lead and guide the believer from within. Everything is now leading and guiding from within.

I suppose you didn't know the kingdom of God was Christ Himself? The kingdom of God is within you. Christ = ("Anointing.") Stink about it.

How many times do you need to repeat the same nonsense before you realize that your ideas are unsupported. I'm sort of waiting to see if you say anything accurate about gentiles. Not yet. You skip over the facts.
How many times are you going to reject Scripture clearly written for your own pet theories?
If we went to the same fellowship, I certainly would not fellowship with you. No two can walk together unless they are agreed. I prefer fellowship with brethren that are serious about their Christianity and what God expects of us, one who is a prayer warrior and who takes the Word of God as written. You are not that person.

God through Jeremiah says, "But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, And write it in their hearts; And will be their God, And they shall be my people" Jer. 31:33.

Here. Get a clue:

26 A new heart also will I give you, and fa new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh. 27 And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them. Ezek. 36:26–27.

This passage echoes the promise in Jeremiah 31:33, emphasizing the internal work of the Holy Spirit in transforming and guiding believers.

2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.
3 For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh:
4 That the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.
Rom. 8:1–4.

Paul contrasts the external Law of Moses with the internal "law of the Spirit," highlighting the Holy Spirit's role in fulfilling the righteous requirements of the Law within us.

3 Forasmuch as ye are manifestly declared to be the epistle of Christ ministered by us, written not with ink, but with the Spirit of the living God; not in tables of stone, but in fleshy tables of the heart. 2 Cor. 3:2–3.

This verse directly contrasts the old covenant, written on stone tablets, with the new covenant, written by the Holy Spirit on our hearts.

10 For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:
Heb 8:9–10.

This passage reiterates the promise of Jeremiah 31:33 and emphasizes the internalization of God's laws through the Holy Spirit.

18 But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law. Gal. 5:18.

Paul explains that being led by the Spirit replaces the need for adherence to the external Law of Moses, as the Spirit guides and empowers us to live in accordance with God's will.
These scriptures collectively illustrate the transition from the external Law of Moses to the internal guidance and transformation brought about by the Holy Spirit, fulfilling God's promise to write His laws on our hearts.

Learn something.

Here's another Bible verse that destroys all your delusional thoughts about the Old Covenant:

(Hebrews 8:13) In that He says, “A new covenant,” He has made the first obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.

Did you catch that or are you going to stick your head in the sand again? The Old Covenant is obsolete and ready to vanish away!

Thus, all your Ethnic Cleansing delusions are nothing more than mythical fairy tales. :ROFLMAO:
The Law is obsolete in the original way it led and guided God's people from without written on stones.
Now the Holy Spirit leads and guides the true born believer from withing His Law written on fleshly tables of our hearts.
Christ ("Anointing") is that Law which God promised to put in the inward part of the children of Israel, to lead and guide them from within. Christ is the kingdom of God. It is He who now dwells within the believer. Maybe you don't have the Holy Spirit dwelling within you. In that case you are none of His.
Now, I understand you. This is the reason why you reject God's Law and commandment. You can't show love for Christ when you teach His commandments are "abolished" or "obsolete."
Jesus did say, not one jot or tittle shall pass (away) from the Law until all is fulfilled.
Guess what? All has not yet been fulfilled so I believe Jesus' words about His Law existing today contradicts your false Constantinian Gentile teaching that the Law is "obsolete."

Question: Who did God Promise land to?
Answer: Abram the Hebrew and his seed.

So, this Holy Land Promised by God to Abraham's seed will occupy their Promised Land. There will be no non-Hebrew Gentiles in this land because God promised it to Abraham and his seed - NOT to Gentiles. Thus, non-Hebrew Gentiles will not live or walk in this land. It is Promised to the children of Israel, and they are the rightful inheritors of the Abraham covenant promises and this includes their own land. Or are you going to try to steal their land from them, too?

Don't give me Saul's discussion of the Abraham covenant. Go to the covenant itself in Genesis 17:7 and show me non-Hebrew Gentiles in this covenant. Here, I'll post the Scripture where the covenant is made and recorded by Moses when the children of ISRAEL were led through the desert by the Spirit of God:

7 And I will establish my covenant between me and thee and thy seed after thee in their generations for an everlasting covenant, to be a God unto thee, and to thy seed after thee. Gen. 17:7.

Go ahead. Show me non-Hebrew Gentiles in the Abraham covenant.

It's between God, Abraham, and Abraham's seed.

'Nuff said.

scripture proclaims in the Gospel who the seed is Gal 3:8

Identify the "heathen."

Back
Top Bottom