Israel is the Elect of God

I've never said those things.
I uphold Scripture. I don't come with false, Constantinian Gentile theology that has been unmoored from true, biblical Christianity. A Christianity that in obedience to God is led and guided by the Law.
I am NOT antinomian as you are.
you are not antinomian. Indeed you are stuck in nomianism to the letter of the law and are under wrath and judgment and deception. You even are ignorant enough to recognize that Paul has shown the law is acceptable for instruction and reproof for Christians. But you pretend that true believers do not accept that detail. Hence, you vision has caused all this blindness upon you, but you cannot see that blindness.
You have nothing to share until you recognize that those under the law are of the flesh and cannot please God. You try to please God by a focus on dead works. What even do you think you do of the law that earns you your righteousness? These are all dead works and was one of the grave mistakes by the judged era that you try to follow. True there were Jews and gentiles who still clung to first-century Jewish practices as a crutch and out of weakness, but that was not the distraction that would continue in any dominant way in its competition to God's grace.

Last edited:
Sure. People reading what he wrote pretty much recognize that this jeremiah person is speaking against the testimony of Greek scripture that uses Paul instead of Saul in most cases.
Mike, you are talking to the wrong person concerning the Greek, because I believe God has preserved his word in our English version, just as he has in every tongue under heaven that he desires for the word of God to go. Our English version uses Paul over and over again, very seldom uses his Hebrew name, only such men like Jeremiah would desire to use Saul, and not Paul, the JEWISH apostle to the GENTILES! Because we are heirs of the same promises part of the one and only true temple of God which he has built for his habitation world without end.

The very elect, Jews and Gentiles are the tabernacle of God, promised to David that God would build....the New Jerusalem..... fallen in Adam, raised up again in Christ, never to fall again! A temple not built by human hands, but by the Spirit of the Living God! Selah.

Need proof, I have tons of them.

The House of Israel of Jer 31:31-33

31 Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:

32 Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the Lord:

33 But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the Lord, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people.

Is none other than the New Man here Eph 2:14-15

14 For he is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us;

15 Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace;

16 And that he might reconcile both unto God in one body by the cross, having slain the enmity thereby:

Thats the Mystery revealed to the Saints

Gentiles are in the Abrahamic Covenant which is also the New Covenant, thats because they were Chosen in Christ before the foundation, and the Abrahamic Covenant is grounded in Christ Abrahams Spiritual Seed Gal 3:16

16 Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ.

And Christ and all the Gentiles Chosen in Him are that One Abrahamic Seed Gal 3:29

29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.
Any interpretation that contradicts the Word of God in the Law, Psalms, and Prophets is to be rejected.
Here is the original covenant made by God with Abram the Hebrew and his seed:

7 And I will establish my covenant between me and thee and thy seed after thee in their generations for an everlasting covenant, to be a God unto thee, and to thy seed after thee. Gen. 17:7.

There are NO non-Hebrew Gentiles in this covenant.

Your interpretation violates the Word of God in Genesis 17.

Correct and scripture proclaims in the Gospel who the seed is Gal 3:8

8 And the scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the heathen through faith, preached before the gospel unto Abraham, saying, In thee shall all nations be blessed.

9 So then they which be of faith are blessed with faithful Abraham.

So you deny the scripture, the Gospel in favor of your jewish fables and national pride.
Any New Covenant interpretation that contradicts the Word of God in the Law, Psalms, and Prophets is a lie and is to be rejected as such.
But you prefer to hold to lies.

All three Hebrew covenants (Abraham, Mosaic, New) are between God and the Hebrew people. There are no non-Hebrew Gentiles in any of these three Hebrew covenants.

Any interpretation that contradicts the Word of God in the Law, Psalms, and Prophets is to be rejected.
Here is the original covenant made by God with Abram the Hebrew and his seed:

7 And I will establish my covenant between me and thee and thy seed after thee in their generations for an everlasting covenant, to be a God unto thee, and to thy seed after thee. Gen. 17:7.

There are NO non-Hebrew Gentiles in this covenant.

Your interpretation violates the Word of God in Genesis 17.
Gentiles are in the Abrahamic Covenant which is also the New Covenant, thats because they were Chosen in Christ before the foundation, and the Abrahamic Covenant is grounded in Christ Abrahams Spiritual Seed Gal 3:16

16 Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ.

And Christ and all the Gentiles Chosen in Him are that One Abrahamic Seed Gal 3:29

29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

Any New Covenant interpretation that contradicts the Word of God in the Law, Psalms, and Prophets is a lie and is to be rejected as such.
But you prefer to hold to lies.

All three Hebrew covenants (Abraham, Mosaic, New) are between God and the Hebrew people. There are no non-Hebrew Gentiles in any of these three Hebrew covenants.

8 And the scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the heathen through faith, preached before the gospel unto Abraham, saying, In thee shall all nations be blessed.

So you deny the scripture, the Gospel in favor of your jewish fables and national pride.

I agree that the law is not abolished as a rule of conduct to live by~yet, we are not under the law as a means of securing eternal life, for that is a gift that was secured by Christ alone, who is the end of the law for righteousness to all that believe!
The Law WAS a rule of conduct to live by for the children of Israel. God never gave His Law to non-Hebrew Gentiles. So, for those who reject God's Word by saying it was "abolished" or "obsolete" and they don't have to respect it as a rule of conduct to live by reject God who gave it. These people are without Law. This means they lean upon their own understanding in the vanity of their minds. A word for that is called anarchy.
The gospel whether under the OT, or NT, declared how one is made the righteousness of God. and it is by the faith and obedience of ONE person, Jesus Christ.
And Jesus Christ gave the Law for His people to live by. This is why He says, "if you love me obey my commandments" which is the Law. Those that claim the Law is "abolished" do not love Jesus Christ.
Every born again, child of God delights in the law of God, in their new man! But, we see another law working in our members (the law of sin and death) that will not allow us to yield that perfect obedience in thoughts, word, or deeds, (even during our most holy moments that we may think we are engaging in) ~ thereby, we put all of our trust IN CHRIST, who fulfilled the law perfectly in the place of his chosen seed , who acted as the surety of God's elect, be they Jews of Gentiles.

The big difference was the heart! They (the Pharisees) cleaned only the outside, while in their hearts they lived differently! They put all their emphasis on external things, while leaving their spirit to be a place where they thought they could hide their wickedness from others, never even consider whether or not God knew their hearts, they truly had no faith in the scriptures proven by the life they lived. Of course they would agree on some things, how else are you going to be used of the devil to deceive others?
The devil who sinned was locked up. All the angels that sinned are locked up. They have no interaction with man. They're locked up awaiting judgment. All we have to contend with is our sinful nature and God.

And the Pharisees and Jesus believed in the same doctrine. One of the issues Jesus had against them was the misunderstanding between what Jesus taught and what they knew. They only understood the letter of the Law and Jesus taught the spirit of the Law.

The other issue Jesus had against them was they exalted the traditions of the elders above the Hebrew Scripture (Word of God.)
Those who have true faith keep diligently their hearts before God. Even then, it grieves them to see all the wickedness in their flesh!
It is true, we are blames before God's law in Christ~yet, sin is mixed in all that we do while living in the flesh! We look for Christ to deliver us from this body of SIN and DEATH.......... this has not occur as of yet.
You do not know Mike, he very well could keep his heart better than either you or me. Which is worse~being a Pharisees, or one that has not yet seen the purpose of God's law? He see just as clearly as you, if not more, especially so concerning who is a true Israelite. It is one in whom there is no guile! Be he a Jew, or a Gentile.

Jeremiah, let us see if you truly care for the record given by the Holy Ghost.
Paul quote this in Galatians 3:16

Galatians 3:16..... Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ.​

The several promises to Abraham and his seed are in Genesis, recorded by Moses, but given 430 years before Sinai (Gen 12:7; 13:15-16; 15:5,13,18; 17:8-10,19; 21:12; 22:17-18; 24:7).
When read carefully and understood correctly, the promises were chiefly through Christ.
Therefore, what Paul has said and will say about Gentiles being blessed in Abraham is based on the very wording of the Law that you and the Jews take so much pride in!
These promises are very specifically made to Abraham and his singular seed, which is Christ. This cannot be refuted~rejected, yes, refuted no.
God’s promises were not to plural descendants through any of his eight sons, but rather in his singular descendant, Jesus Christ, in whom God had chosen all the elect in eternity.
Note Paul’s dogmatism about this wording, though he had used the plural children (3:7), which he will tie together neatly with the plural elect in the singular Christ shortly (3:29).
Every one of the promises should be understood spiritually first in Christ and His elect.
Any fulfillment in Israel is beggarly, carnal, inferior, and shadowy compared to Christ.

The two seeds – of Jews and Gentiles – are united in one seed spiritually in Christ (3:28). This is glorious news for Gentiles, especially those being treated as inferior by Judaizers! This greatly despises Zionism, exalts the kingdom of Jesus Christ, and refutes Futurism.
Identify "Gentiles." Are they proselytes or God-Fearers or Jew-Gentile offspring. It cannot mean non-Hebrew Gentiles because they are not in any of the Hebrew covenants.
What are the promises God made to Abraham and his seed that Gentile believers can claim?There are twelve specific promises to Abraham and his seed, with some duplication (Genesis 12:7; 13:15; 13:16; 15:5; 15:18; 17:7; 17:8; 17:19; 21:12; 22:17; 22:18; 24:7).
Even the promise of land is to be viewed in Christ, for Abraham never owned any land, never wanted any land, and only desired heaven (Acts 7:3-5; Heb 11:8-16).
Even the promise of an innumerable family is to be viewed in Christ, which is realized by the multitude that no man can number of elect in heaven (Rev 5:9-10; 7:9-10).
Even the promise of possessing the gate of his enemies is to be viewed in Christ, which is realized by our Lord’s great victory over satan, sin, death, and hell (Gen 3:15; Matt 16:18; Luke 1:21-22; I Cor 15:25-26; Col 2:14-15).
Even the promise of blessing all nations is to be viewed in Christ, which is realized by justification by grace through faith for Gentiles (Gal 3:8; Rom 1:5; 16:26; Rev 5:9-10).

Counterfeit Bible versions, like the New American Standard Version, the New International Version, the New King James Version, and The Message, corrupt these sweet promises. Every modern version uses the plural “descendants” or “children” or the indefinite “offspring” for Abraham’s promises, which reveals indeed a great battle for the Bible.

How can men endorse a Bible that has “seed” in Gal 3:16 and “descendants” in Genesis? This shows you the character and commitment of modern Bible translators to truth. They make a translation of a particular word in Gal 3:16 and then deny it in Genesis. This should get you very angry at a profane perversion of scripture to serve Zionists. While seed can mean plural descendant, and seeds is never used anywhere in the Bible, yet we know from Genesis 3:15-16 that the Holy Spirit can distinguish the two.
Since Paul argued justification by free grace on the certainty that the Old Testament must read the singular, “Seed,” then any plural noun in Genesis is a profane perversion.

The record we have from God's word said that you are blinded to the truth on this subject, and most likely,k on many more.
The record of covenant is in Genesis 17.

There are no non-Hebrew Gentiles in any of the three Hebrew covenants.

The Mosaic Covenant is between God and the children of Israel.

The New Covenant is between God and the House of Israel and the House of Judah.

There are no non-Hebrew Gentiles in any of these three Hebrew covenants.
None.

you keep misapplying scriptures and follow the false god that has filled your inward parts. you deny the power of Christ to work in gentiles and you offer no reason for someone to be convinced by the slew of half-truths that you spew out. What are we others who dwell in Christ supposed to gain from your sharing of half-truths and misconceptions. I have not seen you answering that yet.
You are accurate when you say the law never went away. Indeed, many of us can read it and see that it is still there. But if you seek to live by the letter of the law, then you are asking for judgment and wrath upon you as you live that lie that makes you think somehow you have made God happy by that -- as if ever that was a way to please God. It is amazing how much of scripture testifies against your beliefs that have been buttressed by this ungodly vision you had.
Why would you say by obeying the Law I am asking for judgment and wrath from God? That's quite impossible.

Jesus Christ fulfilled the Law as my substitute. The Law was nailed to His cross thereby Jesus Christ being joined Personally to the Law, first in death and then in life (resurrected.)

The Holy Spirit is that Law Christ fulfilled. So, where it says God puts His Law in my inward parts He is saying that the Law joined to Christ in put in my inward parts when the Law in the Person of the Holy Spirit births me and He is now dwelling in my inward parts leading, guiding, directing me from within that which at one time lead and guided and directed the children of Israel from without written on stone (or parchment.)

As my Substitute once the Holy Spirit births me I am then declared "Not Guilty" of violating His Law and this is my justification. Thus, God sees me as having also perfectly obeyed the Law. There is therefore no condemnation...

With the Law in my inward parts in the Person and Presence of the Holy Spirit I am led and guided daily in my life. If I sin, I am absolved because that was the purpose of the cross and completed when He said, "It is finished." And when I sin the Holy Spirit and the Law in my inward parts convicts me of sin but not to condemnation but to become an overcomer as He takes me from glory to glory when I obey and from glory to glory when I sin because He that began a good work in me will complete it when Christ returns.

you are not antinomian. Indeed you are stuck in nomianism to the letter of the law and are under wrath and judgment and deception. You even are ignorant enough to recognize that Paul has shown the law is acceptable for instruction and reproof for Christians. But you pretend that true believers do not accept that detail. Hence, you vision has caused all this blindness upon you, but you cannot see that blindness.
You have nothing to share until you recognize that those under the law are of the flesh and cannot please God. You try to please God by a focus on dead works. What even do you think you do of the law that earns you your righteousness? These are all dead works and was one of the grave mistakes by the judged era that you try to follow. True there were Jews and gentiles who still clung to first-century Jewish practices as a crutch and out of weakness, but that was not the distraction that would continue in any dominant way in its competition to God's grace.
The Law is now put in my inward parts.
If the Law is put in my inward parts, then I am saved.

Why do Gentiles always use Saul to prove Gentiles in the Hebrew covenants.

Because they know there are no non-Hebrews in any of the three Hebrew covenants and so by their erroneous interpretation of Saul's word try to add after the fact non-Hebrew Gentiles into the three Hebrew covenants.

Show me non-Hebrew Gentiles in Genesis 17:7. You can't because there are none.

Any interpretation of the New Covenant writings that contradict the Word of God in the Law, Psalms, and Prophets is lies and to be rejected.
Scripture cannot be broken.

Identify "heathen."

Are they proselytes?
No.

Are they God-Fearers?
No.

Are they half-Jew/Gentile?
Yes.

That is because while their bloodline may be diluted such as Samaritans, and just like Samaritans they are still Abraham's seed and heirs according to the promise.
After Israel was taken captive and exiled to Assyria Jews intermingled and had unions with non-Hebrew Gentiles and through the centuries half-Jew/Gentile offspring occupied the land. The same occurred again when Babylon conquered Judah. Whether to survive or through slavery or concubinage or marriage by the time Jesus arrived a new half-Jew/Gentile population was established, and these mixed unions lived as Gentiles. Whether Hellenized or heathenized if they had Abraham's DNA in any mixed dilution, they were still Abraham's seed and heirs according to the promise.
These "ethnos" were still Abraham's seed.

Why do Gentiles always use Saul to prove Gentiles in the Hebrew covenants.

Because they know there are no non-Hebrews in any of the three Hebrew covenants and so by their erroneous interpretation of Saul's word try to add after the fact non-Hebrew Gentiles into the three Hebrew covenants.

Show me non-Hebrew Gentiles in Genesis 17:7. You can't because there are none.

Any interpretation of the New Covenant writings that contradict the Word of God in the Law, Psalms, and Prophets is lies and to be rejected.
Scripture cannot be broken.

Identify "heathen."

Are they proselytes?
No.

Are they God-Fearers?
No.

Are they half-Jew/Gentile?
Yes.

That is because while their bloodline may be diluted such as Samaritans, and just like Samaritans they are still Abraham's seed and heirs according to the promise.
After Israel was taken captive and exiled to Assyria Jews intermingled and had unions with non-Hebrew Gentiles and through the centuries half-Jew/Gentile offspring occupied the land. The same occurred again when Babylon conquered Judah. Whether to survive or through slavery or concubinage or marriage by the time Jesus arrived a new half-Jew/Gentile population was established, and these mixed unions lived as Gentiles. Whether Hellenized or heathenized if they had Abraham's DNA in any mixed dilution, they were still Abraham's seed and heirs according to the promise.
These "ethnos" were still Abraham's seed.

The Law WAS a rule of conduct to live by for the children of Israel. God never gave His Law to non-Hebrew Gentiles.
Actually, all men in Adam had the law of God written in their conscience, since Adam was created after the image of God. The law given to Israel was no different than what was written on man's conscience at creation. Or, how else could this scripture be true?

Every man is under the law of God by creation, none are exempted. Adam was under the law of works~"this DO and live, sin and die!"

He sinned, thereby, became a servant (in bobdage) to sin and the devil.

You have enough truth to be very dangerous, but not enough to truly set you free from the bondage you are under believing all that you do.
The devil who sinned was locked up. All the angels that sinned are locked up. They have no interaction with man. They're locked up awaiting judgment. All we have to contend with is our sinful nature and God.
Btw, you cherry picked what you wanted to comment on and did a terrible job of even doing that, but it is what it is coming from folks who are destitute of the truth.

You have a little Sadducee in your doctrine Mr. Jeremiah. So, you deny the supernatural, spirits being active, etc. Pray tell me what scriptures you are alluring to concerning evil spirits being locked up. I think of one you might try to use, but you will be proven to be a false teacher of God's word if that is all you have. I'll be waiting.

Identify "Gentiles." Are they proselytes or God-Fearers or Jew-Gentile offspring. It cannot mean non-Hebrew Gentiles because they are not in any of the Hebrew covenants.

The record of covenant is in Genesis 17.

There are no non-Hebrew Gentiles in any of the three Hebrew covenants.

The Mosaic Covenant is between God and the children of Israel.

The New Covenant is between God and the House of Israel and the House of Judah.

There are no non-Hebrew Gentiles in any of these three Hebrew covenants.
None.
This is all you have to say, concerning all that I put before you? Pitiful! All you are doing is repeating yourself with two to three liners, nothing more.

@Red Baker

Actually, all men in Adam had the law of God written in their conscience, since Adam was created after the image of God. The law given to Israel was no different than what was written on man's conscience at creation. Or, how else could this scripture be true?

Correct, even the law of the sabbath Gen 2 :1-2

Thus the heavens and the earth were finished, and all the host of them.

2 And on the seventh day God ended his work which he had made; and he rested on the seventh day from all his work which he had made.
CP Ex 20:8-11

8 Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy.

9 Six days shalt thou labour, and do all thy work:

10 But the seventh day is the sabbath of the Lord thy God: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates:

11 For in six days the Lord made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore the Lord blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it.

Were many of the Israel people getting saved in the first century? No.
Were the Roman gentiles of Israel descent? No.
Paul resorted to an argument in the most desperate last resort to convince gentiles that some of the Israel bloodline could be saved.
Rom 11:1-2
I ask, then, has God rejected his people? By no means! For I myself am an Israelite, a descendant of Abraham, a member of the tribe of Benjamin. 2 God has not rejected his people whom he foreknew.
The gentiles recognized the broad rejection of the Messiah by the Jews. Of course this is said in the midst of gentiles even rejecting the idea of the Jews mentioned in Romans 16 being saved. It would be contradictory for the gentiles to be of Israel bloodline while saying those of Israel bloodline could not be saved. So either Paul was mistaken or the jeremiah-named poster is holding to a lying vision.

Show me non-Hebrew Gentiles in the Abrahamic Covenant described and made right here:

4 And, behold, the word of the LORD came unto him, saying, This shall not be thine heir; but he that shall come forth out of thine own bowels shall be thine heir. Gen. 15:3–4.

God is speaking about Isaac. Now, follow the descendants. Isaac is heir to the Abraham Promises. He is a Hebrew born to two Hebrew parents. Then, the inheritance went to Jacob, also born of two Hebrew parents. No non-Hebrews in the covenant yet.

10 And God said unto him, Thy name is Jacob: thy name shall not be called any more Jacob, but Israel shall be thy name: and he called his name Israel.
11 And God said unto him, I am God Almighty: be fruitful and multiply; a nation and a company of nations shall be of thee, and kings shall come out of thy loins;
12 And the land which I gave Abraham and Isaac, to thee I will give it, and to thy seed after thee will I give the land.
Gen. 35:10–12.

Now Jacob is heir to the Abraham Promises. Non non-Hebrew Gentiles in this covenant yet. But wait, there's more. Jacob had twelve sons. They all married - even Dinah- and bore many descendants but soon all these Hebrew children of Jacob were called of God to go to Egypt. After 430 years they were called out of Egypt and out of slavery. Over 3 million souls came out of Egypt and God led them into the desert and a new covenant was made with Jacob's descendants. God is a respecter of persons:

25 And God looked upon the children of Israel, and God had respect unto them. Ex 2:25.

5 Now therefore, if ye will obey my voice indeed, and keep my covenant, then ye shall be a peculiar treasure unto me above all people: for all the earth is mine:
6 And ye shall be unto me a kingdom of priests, and an holy nation. These are the words which thou shalt speak unto the children of Israel. Ex 19:4–6.

There are no non-Hebrews in this covenant either as you can see God is speaking through Moses to who?

The Children of Israel.

There are no non-Hebrews among a people born to Jacob. Hebrew children are born to Hebrew parents.

'Nuff said.

Back
Top Bottom