Israel is the Elect of God

Scripture cannot be broken. There are no non-Hebrew Gentiles in ANY of the three Hebrew covenants. NONE.

Saul was addressing the Jews who were "kept" under the Law. Learn to read.

Again, Saul is addressing those that are "kept" meaning the children of Israel. Gentiles were never under any covenant with God and therefore cannot be heirs of the Abraham covenant. Gentiles were NEVER in the Abraham covenant when it was made. Sorry, but you're wrong.
Gentiles are in the Abrahamic Covenant which is also the New Covenant, thats because they were Chosen in Christ before the foundation, and the Abrahamic Covenant is grounded in Christ Abrahams Spiritual Seed Gal 3:16

16 Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ.

And Christ and all the Gentiles Chosen in Him are that One Abrahamic Seed Gal 3:29

29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

Again, Saul was addressing the children of Israel under the Law and "kept."
The seed of Abraham are Gentile Believers in Christ Gal 3:28-29

28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

@jeremiah1five

Scripture cannot be broken.

Correct and scripture proclaims in the Gospel who the seed is Gal 3:8

8 And the scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the heathen through faith, preached before the gospel unto Abraham, saying, In thee shall all nations be blessed.

9 So then they which be of faith are blessed with faithful Abraham.

So you deny the scripture, the Gospel in favor of your jewish fables and national pride.

Saul died before King David took office. hahaha.
The letter of the law kills and brings wrath (Rom 4:15). So you have tried to revive the law instead of being quickened by Christ.
Nope. The Law never went away as true, biblical Christianity, the Christianity Jesus came to fulfill and initiate under the New Covenant which is the Mosaic Covenant fulfilled by Him continued to be obeyed but now as new, spiritual Israel, was practiced by every Jew who was born-again. Now, in true, biblical salvation the Church Christ Promised to build was populated by Jews until the destruction of the Jewish Temple and the scattering of the Jewish people to the four corners of the earth, Gentiles seeing this as judgment from God - and it was but God also said He would not make a "full end" of His Beloved Church and Bride, Israel - without spiritual guidance began to practice a new religion and one that was separated from its Jewish origins. In time, Gentiles began to steal everything God gave to Israel through covenant and prophesy and stole terms like "saints," "Church," "Bride," and "covenant" and applied these to themselves ignoring the fact that these were part of the package of redemption God Promised to Israel through covenant and prophesy. The new religion being practiced today by Gentiles is only a false religion and one prophesied by God to be the vehicle that would deceive millions of people and lead them into the grave.
You chose the law instead and it has killed you and left you dead with no hope.
As a born-again spiritual being the Law cannot touch me. In fact, God has put in my inward parts His Law to lead and guide me from within. The Law is spiritual and so am I.
You have admitted you are a child of wrath under constant condemnation of the law but somehow being dead in trespasses you try to instruct people (most who have no Hebrew blood but are alive in Christ) how to live under condemnation. That is hardly a welcoming invitation.
You err. If you are saying the truth, why do Christ and Saul instruct and command obedience to the Law?

25 And, behold, a certain lawyer stood up, and tempted him, saying, Master, what shall I do to inherit eternal life?
26 He said unto him, What is written in the law? how readest thou?
27 And he answering said, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy strength, and with all thy mind; and thy neighbour as thyself.
28 And he said unto him, Thou hast answered right: this do, and thou shalt live.
Lk 10:25–28.

And

16 All scripture (the Law, Psalms, and Prophets - Old Testament) is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable
for doctrine,
for reproof,
for correction,
for instruction in righteousness:
17 That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.
2 Tim. 3:16–17.

Christ directed the man to the Law and then commanded him to obey the Law, specifically Deut. 6:5.
Saul instructed under the anointing to obedience to the Law of Moses for instruction in righteousness but what for? So that the man of God be thoroughly furnished unto all GOOD WORKS.

But you fail to understand the spiritual application and command. If you cannot see the spiritual application, then perhaps you are not born again, and the Spirit of Christ does not dwell in you, and you do not belong to Christ (Rom. 8:9.) The natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned (1 Cor. 2:13–14.)
Yup. That could be your problem.
The worst part is that you do not even know what the error was of people who claimed to live under the law. It was all of pharisaical misdirection by that cult that sought glory for itself but did it by placing the whole nation under a burden of false requirements and expectations. Then you take joy in trying to undo the freedom in Christ by providing false doctrine led by your vision. There is freedom possible if you can unhook yourself from that deadly vision. Jesus spoke of those Pharisees who sought to convert people to their system. Matt 23:15 "Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you travel across sea and land to make a single proselyte, and when he becomes a proselyte, you make him twice as much a child of Gehenna as yourselves."
Until you recognize and affirm these basic truths, you have nothing of value to share here. (It would be different if you just acknowledged you are just supporting the form of Judaism that Christ had otherwise set people from from. That way we would know you are starting to share some truth.)
The problem between Jesus and the religious order in Israel was that they elevated the traditions of the elders ABOVE God's Word (Scripture.) And Jesus called them on it. Otherwise, Jesus and the Pharisees believed the same things such as angels, the resurrection, one God (monotheism), the Scripture being their foundation, Messiah, and the afterlife.
But for the most part when a Jew became born-again they continued to obey the Law of Moses in a new way, one that was founded in natural Olive tree Israel becoming spiritual Olive tree Israel. Even Saul after meeting Jesus on the road to Damascus continued obedience to the Law. He was still a rabbi and a Pharisee of Pharisees.

And here's what the bible says:

20 And when they heard it, they glorified the Lord, and said unto him, Thou seest, brother, how many thousands of Jews there are which believe; and they are all zealous of the law: Acts 21:20.

24 Them take, and purify thyself with them, and be at charges with them, that they may shave their heads: and all may know that those things, whereof they were informed concerning thee, are nothing; but that thou thyself also walkest orderly, and keepest the law. Acts 21:24.

And THAT is true, biblical Christianity.

that is a silly position you take since you have not shown NT passages in its context and only offer flimsy arguments from Genesis. That vision of yours has made you an island with nothing useful to share for other people here. You just like to say that God can only serve you, no matter how much the people repeatedly went for idols. You would make as much sense saying you are a headhunter and that God gives privileges to you because of that. Start providing context for your NT passages. Explain from commentaries why normal people do not enjoy justification through Christ.
Say what you will.
I hold to Scripture, I don't come with false, Constantinian Gentile theology that is unmoored from true, biblical Christianity.
The Abraham Covenant in Genesis 17 records the covenant between Abram the Hebrew and his Hebrew seed.

And I've never said God's born-again people do not enjoy justification. I uphold it.

Odd how you show the Hebrews floundering in their faith as an argument for against your floundering. It shows your effort to get a foothold in sinking sand. The reason your repeat yourself is that you have nothing substantial to share other than your failed doctrines. You claim to have this silly ministry to tell people that Christ not only failed to reach the people of Israel but he also failed to bless the nations per the Abrahamic promises. That is not a very helpful ministry,
I've never said those things.
I uphold Scripture. I don't come with false, Constantinian Gentile theology that has been unmoored from true, biblical Christianity. A Christianity that in obedience to God is led and guided by the Law.
I am NOT antinomian as you are.

The letter of the law kills and brings wrath (Rom 4:15). So you have tried to revive the law instead of being quickened by Christ.
No, it is because I have been 'quickened' by Christ that I can now obey the Law. You know that silly instruction and command to obedience to the Law that "instructs in righteousness" so that I may be thoroughly furnished unto all good works.
There is no "reviving the Law" because the Law was never "abolished" or "obsolete."
You chose the law instead and it has killed you and left you dead with no hope. You have admitted you are a child of wrath under constant condemnation of the law but somehow being dead in trespasses you try to instruct people (most who have no Hebrew blood but are alive in Christ) how to live under condemnation. That is hardly a welcoming invitation.
I can see you are still a "natural man [that] receives not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto you: neither can [you] know them, because [you] are spiritually discerned (1 Co 2:14.)
The worst part is that you do not even know what the error was of people who claimed to live under the law. It was all of pharisaical misdirection by that cult that sought glory for itself but did it by placing the whole nation under a burden of false requirements and expectations.
Your error is that you reject the very Law that God through Christ had instructed and commanded His people - those that love Him - to obey.
Then you take joy in trying to undo the freedom in Christ by providing false doctrine led by your vision. There is freedom possible if you can unhook yourself from that deadly vision. Jesus spoke of those Pharisees who sought to convert people to their system. Matt 23:15 "Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you travel across sea and land to make a single proselyte, and when he becomes a proselyte, you make him twice as much a child of Gehenna as yourselves."
Jesus and the Pharisees believed in the same things: in the afterlife, believing in angels, monotheism, the resurrection, and Messiah, the issue Jesus had with the Pharisees was that they elevated the traditions of the elders ABOVE the Word of God. The other misunderstanding between them is that they could only teach and understand the letter of the Law while Jesus taught the spirit of the Law. Otherwise, they believed in the same things.
Until you recognize and affirm these basic truths, you have nothing of value to share here. (It would be different if you just acknowledged you are just supporting the form of Judaism that Christ had otherwise set people from from. That way we would know you are starting to share some truth.)
True, biblical Christianity is moored to the Law of Moses. Christ fulfilled the Law, it was 'nailed to His cross,' and now that Christ dwells in me and is my justification, I can now perfectly obey the Law as God declares me "NOT GUILTY!"

Jesus taught the Law of Moses and Jesus hasn't stop teaching the Law of Moses. So, you can claim the Law is "worthless" or "abolished" or "obsolete" but I know the truth. It is my instruction in righteous so that I may be thoroughly furnished unto all good works. Without the Law you are like a ship on the sea of life without a rudder and without a Captain because you reject the very Law Jesus taught and commanded His TRUE followers to obey.

There's a word that describes you and others like you: Antinomian (without Law.)

Greetings Mike~Jeremiah1five is speaking of Paul, not Saul who lived in David's day. He (Jeremiah 1 Five) refuses to to acknowledge his Gentile name which was Paul, the apostle to the Gentiles, who was a Jews and who took the OT scriptures speaking of Judah and Israel and applied them to Jews and Gentiles who were chosen seed of Jesus Christ, prophesied in the OT as the true promised seed that makes up the body of Jesus Christ, to whom are are the promised secured in, he being the head of the members of his chosen body.

Gentiles are in the Abrahamic Covenant which is also the New Covenant, thats because they were Chosen in Christ before the foundation, and the Abrahamic Covenant is grounded in Christ Abrahams Spiritual Seed Gal 3:16

16 Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ.

And Christ and all the Gentiles Chosen in Him are that One Abrahamic Seed Gal 3:29

You can quote all the New Covenant writing you want but any interpretation you make that contradicts what is written in the Hebrew Scripture of Law, Psalms, and Prophets I reject because it is a lie, and I am not deceived by it as you are. Your false Constantinian Gentile theology of Gentiles in the Abraham Covenant is a lie.
There are NO non-Hebrew Gentiles in the Abraham covenant. NONE. I've checked and God made that covenant between God, Abram the Hebrew, and Abram's Hebrew seed (Gen. 17.)

Keep breaking Scripture. Gentiles are good at it.

@jeremiah1five

8 And the scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the heathen through faith, preached before the gospel unto Abraham, saying, In thee shall all nations be blessed.

So you deny the scripture, the Gospel in favor of your jewish fables and national pride.
FOR THE RECORD:

Here is the Abraham covenant:

7 And I will establish my covenant between me and thee and thy seed after thee in their generations for an everlasting covenant, to be a God unto thee, and to thy seed after thee. Gen. 17:7.

There are no non-Hebrew Gentiles in the Abraham covenant and any interpretation of this Word that includes Gentiles breaks Scripture and is a lie.

Greetings Mike~Jeremiah1five is speaking of Paul, not Saul who lived in David's day. He (Jeremiah 1 Five) refuses to to acknowledge his Gentile name which was Paul, the apostle to the Gentiles, who was a Jews and who took the OT scriptures speaking of Judah and Israel and applied them to Jews and Gentiles who were chosen seed of Jesus Christ, prophesied in the OT as the true promised seed that makes up the body of Jesus Christ, to whom are are the promised secured in, he being the head of the members of his chosen body.
Jesus called him "Saul" and so as a follower of Christ so do I.
Saul never abrogated his Jewish upbringing. He never practiced non-Hebrew Gentile practices and culture. He was a Jew and he continued to be obedient to the Law even after he was born-again.

Yes, and His Church He Promised to build is populated by Jews.

You can quote all the New Covenant writing you want but any interpretation you make that contradicts what is written in the Hebrew Scripture of Law, Psalms, and Prophets I reject because it is a lie, and I am not deceived by it as you are. Your false Constantinian Gentile theology of Gentiles in the Abraham Covenant is a lie.
There are NO non-Hebrew Gentiles in the Abraham covenant. NONE. I've checked and God made that covenant between God, Abram the Hebrew, and Abram's Hebrew seed (Gen. 17.)

Keep breaking Scripture. Gentiles are good at it.

FOR THE RECORD:

Here is the Abraham covenant:

7 And I will establish my covenant between me and thee and thy seed after thee in their generations for an everlasting covenant, to be a God unto thee, and to thy seed after thee. Gen. 17:7.

There are no non-Hebrew Gentiles in the Abraham covenant and any interpretation of this Word that includes Gentiles breaks Scripture and is a lie.

No, it is because I have been 'quickened' by Christ that I can now obey the Law. You know that silly instruction and command to obedience to the Law that "instructs in righteousness" so that I may be thoroughly furnished unto all good works.
There is no "reviving the Law" because the Law was never "abolished" or "obsolete."
I agree that the law is not abolished as a rule of conduct to live by~yet, we are not under the law as a means of securing eternal life, for that is a gift that was secured by Christ alone, who is the end of the law for righteousness to all that believe!

The gospel whether under the OT, or NT, declared how one is made the righteousness of God. and it is by the faith and obedience of ONE person, Jesus Christ.

Your error is that you reject the very Law that God through Christ had instructed and commanded His people - those that love Him - to obey.
Every born again, child of God delights in the law of God, in their new man! But, we see another law working in our members (the law of sin and death) that will not allow us to yield that perfect obedience in thoughts, word, or deeds, (even during our most holy moments that we may think we are engaging in) ~ thereby, we put all of our trust IN CHRIST, who fulfilled the law perfectly in the place of his chosen seed , who acted as the surety of God's elect, be they Jews of Gentiles.

Jesus and the Pharisees believed in the same things: in the afterlife, believing in angels, monotheism, the resurrection, and Messiah, the issue Jesus had with the Pharisees was that they elevated the traditions of the elders ABOVE the Word of God. The other misunderstanding between them is that they could only teach and understand the letter of the Law while Jesus taught the spirit of the Law. Otherwise, they believed in the same things.
The big difference was the heart! They (the Pharisees) cleaned only the outside, while in their hearts they lived differently! They put all their emphasis on external things, while leaving their spirit to be a place where they thought they could hide their wickedness from others, never even consider whether or not God knew their hearts, they truly had no faith in the scriptures proven by the life they lived. Of course they would agree on some things, how else are you going to be used of the devil to deceive others?

Those who have true faith keep diligently their hearts before God. Even then, it grieves them to see all the wickedness in their flesh!

I can now perfectly obey the Law as God declares me "NOT GUILTY!"

It is true, we are blames before God's law in Christ~yet, sin is mixed in all that we do while living in the flesh! We look for Christ to deliver us from this body of SIN and DEATH.......... this has not occur as of yet.

There's a word that describes you and others like you: Antinomian (without Law.)
You do not know Mike, he very well could keep his heart better than either you or me. Which is worse~being a Pharisees, or one that has not yet seen the purpose of God's law? He see just as clearly as you, if not more, especially so concerning who is a true Israelite. It is one in whom there is no guile! Be he a Jew, or a Gentile.

FOR THE RECORD:
Jeremiah, let us see if you truly care for the record given by the Holy Ghost.

Genesis 17:7~"And I will establish my covenant between me and thee and thy seed after thee in their generations for an everlasting covenant, to be a God unto thee, and to thy seed after thee."
Paul quote this in Galatians 3:16

Galatians 3:16..... Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ.​

The several promises to Abraham and his seed are in Genesis, recorded by Moses, but given 430 years before Sinai (Gen 12:7; 13:15-16; 15:5,13,18; 17:8-10,19; 21:12; 22:17-18; 24:7).

When read carefully and understood correctly, the promises were chiefly through Christ.

Therefore, what Paul has said and will say about Gentiles being blessed in Abraham is based on the very wording of the Law that you and the Jews take so much pride in!

These promises are very specifically made to Abraham and his singular seed, which is Christ. This cannot be refuted~rejected, yes, refuted no.

God’s promises were not to plural descendants through any of his eight sons, but rather in his singular descendant, Jesus Christ, in whom God had chosen all the elect in eternity.

Note Paul’s dogmatism about this wording, though he had used the plural children (3:7), which he will tie together neatly with the plural elect in the singular Christ shortly (3:29).

Every one of the promises should be understood spiritually first in Christ and His elect.

Any fulfillment in Israel is beggarly, carnal, inferior, and shadowy compared to Christ.

The two seeds – of Jews and Gentiles – are united in one seed spiritually in Christ (3:28). This is glorious news for Gentiles, especially those being treated as inferior by Judaizers! This greatly despises Zionism, exalts the kingdom of Jesus Christ, and refutes Futurism.

What are the promises God made to Abraham and his seed that Gentile believers can claim?There are twelve specific promises to Abraham and his seed, with some duplication (Genesis 12:7; 13:15; 13:16; 15:5; 15:18; 17:7; 17:8; 17:19; 21:12; 22:17; 22:18; 24:7).

Even the promise of land is to be viewed in Christ, for Abraham never owned any land, never wanted any land, and only desired heaven (Acts 7:3-5; Heb 11:8-16).

Even the promise of an innumerable family is to be viewed in Christ, which is realized by the multitude that no man can number of elect in heaven (Rev 5:9-10; 7:9-10).

Even the promise of possessing the gate of his enemies is to be viewed in Christ, which is realized by our Lord’s great victory over satan, sin, death, and hell (Gen 3:15; Matt 16:18; Luke 1:21-22; I Cor 15:25-26; Col 2:14-15).

Even the promise of blessing all nations is to be viewed in Christ, which is realized by justification by grace through faith for Gentiles (Gal 3:8; Rom 1:5; 16:26; Rev 5:9-10).

Counterfeit Bible versions, like the New American Standard Version, the New International Version, the New King James Version, and The Message, corrupt these sweet promises. Every modern version uses the plural “descendants” or “children” or the indefinite “offspring” for Abraham’s promises, which reveals indeed a great battle for the Bible.

How can men endorse a Bible that has “seed” in Gal 3:16 and “descendants” in Genesis? This shows you the character and commitment of modern Bible translators to truth. They make a translation of a particular word in Gal 3:16 and then deny it in Genesis. This should get you very angry at a profane perversion of scripture to serve Zionists. While seed can mean plural descendant, and seeds is never used anywhere in the Bible, yet we know from Genesis 3:15-16 that the Holy Spirit can distinguish the two.

Since Paul argued justification by free grace on the certainty that the Old Testament must read the singular, “Seed,” then any plural noun in Genesis is a profane perversion.

The record we have from God's word said that you are blinded to the truth on this subject, and most likely,k on many more.

I agree that the law is not abolished as a rule of conduct to live by~yet, we are not under the law as a means of securing eternal life, for that is a gift that was secured by Christ alone, who is the end of the law for righteousness to all that believe!

The gospel whether under the OT, or NT, declared how one is made the righteousness of God. and it is by the faith and obedience of ONE person, Jesus Christ.

Every born again, child of God delights in the law of God, in their new man! But, we see another law working in our members (the law of sin and death) that will not allow us to yield that perfect obedience in thoughts, word, or deeds, (even during our most holy moments that we may think we are engaging in) ~ thereby, we put all of our trust IN CHRIST, who fulfilled the law perfectly in the place of his chosen seed , who acted as the surety of God's elect, be they Jews of Gentiles.

The big difference was the heart! They (the Pharisees) cleaned only the outside, while in their hearts they lived differently! They put all their emphasis on external things, while leaving their spirit to be a place where they thought they could hide their wickedness from others, never even consider whether or not God knew their hearts, they truly had no faith in the scriptures proven by the life they lived. Of course they would agree on some things, how else are you going to be used of the devil to deceive others?

Those who have true faith keep diligently their hearts before God. Even then, it grieves them to see all the wickedness in their flesh!

It is true, we are blames before God's law in Christ~yet, sin is mixed in all that we do while living in the flesh! We look for Christ to deliver us from this body of SIN and DEATH.......... this has not occur as of yet.

You do not know Mike, he very well could keep his heart better than either you or me. Which is worse~being a Pharisees, or one that has not yet seen the purpose of God's law? He see just as clearly as you, if not more, especially so concerning who is a true Israelite. It is one in whom there is no guile! Be he a Jew, or a Gentile.
Meant to write "blameless"...not sure how it came out like it did!

Sure. People reading what he wrote pretty much recognize that this jeremiah person is speaking against the testimony of Greek scripture that uses Paul instead of Saul in most cases.

Nope. The Law never went away as true, biblical Christianity, the Christianity Jesus came to fulfill and initiate under the New Covenant which is the Mosaic Covenant fulfilled by Him continued to be obeyed but now as new, spiritual Israel, was practiced by every Jew who was born-again. Now, in true, biblical salvation the Church Christ Promised to build was populated by Jews until the destruction of the Jewish Temple and the scattering of the Jewish people to the four corners of the earth, Gentiles seeing this as judgment from God - and it was but God also said He would not make a "full end" of His Beloved Church and Bride, Israel - without spiritual guidance began to practice a new religion and one that was separated from its Jewish origins. In time, Gentiles began to steal everything God gave to Israel through covenant and prophesy and stole terms like "saints," "Church," "Bride," and "covenant" and applied these to themselves ignoring the fact that these were part of the package of redemption God Promised to Israel through covenant and prophesy. The new religion being practiced today by Gentiles is only a false religion and one prophesied by God to be the vehicle that would deceive millions of people and lead them into the grave.

As a born-again spiritual being the Law cannot touch me. In fact, God has put in my inward parts His Law to lead and guide me from within. The Law is spiritual and so am I.

You err. If you are saying the truth, why do Christ and Saul instruct and command obedience to the Law?

25 And, behold, a certain lawyer stood up, and tempted him, saying, Master, what shall I do to inherit eternal life?
26 He said unto him, What is written in the law? how readest thou?
27 And he answering said, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy strength, and with all thy mind; and thy neighbour as thyself.
28 And he said unto him, Thou hast answered right: this do, and thou shalt live.
Lk 10:25–28.

And

16 All scripture (the Law, Psalms, and Prophets - Old Testament) is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable
for doctrine,
for reproof,
for correction,
for instruction in righteousness:
17 That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.
2 Tim. 3:16–17.

Christ directed the man to the Law and then commanded him to obey the Law, specifically Deut. 6:5.
Saul instructed under the anointing to obedience to the Law of Moses for instruction in righteousness but what for? So that the man of God be thoroughly furnished unto all GOOD WORKS.

But you fail to understand the spiritual application and command. If you cannot see the spiritual application, then perhaps you are not born again, and the Spirit of Christ does not dwell in you, and you do not belong to Christ (Rom. 8:9.) The natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned (1 Cor. 2:13–14.)
Yup. That could be your problem.

The problem between Jesus and the religious order in Israel was that they elevated the traditions of the elders ABOVE God's Word (Scripture.) And Jesus called them on it. Otherwise, Jesus and the Pharisees believed the same things such as angels, the resurrection, one God (monotheism), the Scripture being their foundation, Messiah, and the afterlife.
But for the most part when a Jew became born-again they continued to obey the Law of Moses in a new way, one that was founded in natural Olive tree Israel becoming spiritual Olive tree Israel. Even Saul after meeting Jesus on the road to Damascus continued obedience to the Law. He was still a rabbi and a Pharisee of Pharisees.

And here's what the bible says:

20 And when they heard it, they glorified the Lord, and said unto him, Thou seest, brother, how many thousands of Jews there are which believe; and they are all zealous of the law: Acts 21:20.

24 Them take, and purify thyself with them, and be at charges with them, that they may shave their heads: and all may know that those things, whereof they were informed concerning thee, are nothing; but that thou thyself also walkest orderly, and keepest the law. Acts 21:24.

And THAT is true, biblical Christianity.
you keep misapplying scriptures and follow the false god that has filled your inward parts. you deny the power of Christ to work in gentiles and you offer no reason for someone to be convinced by the slew of half-truths that you spew out. What are we others who dwell in Christ supposed to gain from your sharing of half-truths and misconceptions. I have not seen you answering that yet.
You are accurate when you say the law never went away. Indeed, many of us can read it and see that it is still there. But if you seek to live by the letter of the law, then you are asking for judgment and wrath upon you as you live that lie that makes you think somehow you have made God happy by that -- as if ever that was a way to please God. It is amazing how much of scripture testifies against your beliefs that have been buttressed by this ungodly vision you had.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom