Israel is the Elect of God

The Law that was to be put in their inward parts did not come until the Advent of the Holy Spirit after Christ ascended. Those things occurred beginning on the day of Pentecost in 32 A.D.
Jeremiah, you are so confused on so many doctrines.

The promised of God writings his law in their inward parts is a promised of the New covenant, or, the everlasting covenant which every single one of God's elect are under in Christ. Abel onward were saved and reaped the benefits of the everlasting covenant. Have you never read so much as this from David:

"The covenant of grace made with David's antitype, with Christ the head of the church, and the representative of it, and so with all his people in him, is an everlasting one: it was made with Christ from everlasting, as appears from the everlasting love of God, the source and spring of it; the earliness of the divine counsels on which it is formed, and blessings and promises of it, with which it is filled, which were before the world was; and from Christ being set up as the Mediator of it from everlasting: and it will continue to everlasting; it is a covenant that cannot be broken, will never be removed, nor give way to or be succeeded by another: it is "ordered in all things": to promote and advance the glory of all the three Persons in the Godhead, Father, Son, and Spirit; to secure the persons of the saints, and to provide everything needful for them for time and eternity: and it is "sure"; (secured by two immutable acts of God: his holy oath and his promises of grace .....RB)...... it stands upon a sure basis, the unchangeable will and favour of God, and is in the hands of Christ, the same today, yesterday, and for ever; its mercies are the sure mercies of David, and its promises are yea and amen in Christ, and are sure to all the seed. Though things may not be with them God-ward, as they desire, and could be wished for; though they may be attended with many sins and infirmities, the temptations of Satan, divine desertions, and various afflictions, and be guilty of many backslidings, yet covenant interest always continues; and so, though in the kingdom and interest of Christ in the world, there are, and may be, many things disagreeable; it may be attended with persecutions, heresies, scandals, &c. yet it shall continue and increase, and spread, and be an everlasting kingdom:

for [this is] all my salvation: all depends upon this covenant; the spiritual and eternal salvation of the Lord's people depends upon the covenant of grace; which was contrived, formed, and settled in it, in which the Saviour is provided, and the persons to share in his salvation are taken into it and secured, with all blessings both of grace and glory." ....(John Gill)
Christ is the image of God, not Adam. Adam was a natural man and was of the earth, earthy. Read up on 1 Corinthians 15 for correct understanding.
You do not follow others very well, or you have select hearing, of both.

Christ is the express image of God, being God's only begotten Son. Adam and Eve were created after God's image, (Genesis 1:27) a big difference~and then left to himself to obey one simple little command, and he sinned as soon as God left him. Your corrupt theory of fallen angels being locked up between Genesis 1:1 and Genesis 1:2 is proven so wrong by God's testimony of the fall of Adam recorded in Genesis 3! You not only have select hearing, but reading as well.

Man did not have the Holy Spirit at creation. You err.
Actually, I never said Adam and Eve had the Holy Spirit, only they were created after God's image, which image consisted in true holiness, wisdom and knowledge. Saints are created after the image of Jesus Christ, which image is secured by and in Christ~in the new man ~where the Spirit of God/Christ dwells~Adam never had the image of Jesus Christ secured for him before his fall.

More Constantinian Gentile fables. The only Law men were under was the Noahic Laws in Gen. 9.
Adam was under the law of works, this do and live, sin and die! He sinned and in the very second he did so, he died spiritually, and at once he became at enmity against God, he later died a physical death.... both deaths by sinning.

1. There is only ONE God (therefore Adam possessed no deific attributes.)
2. There is NONE like Him (meaning Adam was created fallen short of the glory of God.)
3. He gives His glory to NO ONE (meaning that the only Person who can stand before a Holy God blameless is the Holy Son. All else fall short of God's glory.)
1. Agreed

2. God did not create another God, that's impossible~yet, he did create Adam upright and provided him with a perfect world to serve him perfectly, the only thing God did not do for Adam was to secure him from falling, he left him to himself. Which proves that God alone is immutable and cannot be tempted to sin. Angles and man do not have the infinite attributes that God possesses.

3. Jesus Christ prove to be the Son of God by the spirit of Holiness.

Romans 1:4​

“And declared to be the Son of God with power, according to the spirit of holiness, by the resurrection from the dead:”

Death had to claims upon the Just One. And declared to be the Son of God with power, according to the spirit of holiness, by the resurrection from the dead:”

Jeremiah, you are so confused on so many doctrines.
The promised of God writings his law in their inward parts is a promised of the New covenant, or, the everlasting covenant which every single one of God's elect are under in Christ. Abel onward were saved and reaped the benefits of the everlasting covenant. Have you never read so much as this from David:
I know that.
Christ is the express image of God, being God's only begotten Son. Adam and Eve were created after God's image, (Genesis 1:27)
Christ is the image of God. Spirit upon Spirit.
Adam was natural, or the earth, earthy. He is definitely NOT the image of God who is Spirit.
Adam was under the law of works, this do and live, sin and die! He sinned and in the very second he did so, he died spiritually, and at once he became at enmity against God, he later died a physical death.... both deaths by sinning.
A Constantinian Gentile contrivance. There is no covenant of works because there is no covenant between God and Adam. The first covenant is in Genesis 9 with Noah and his sons.
2. God did not create another God, that's impossible~yet, he did create Adam upright and provided him with a perfect world to serve him perfectly, the only thing God did not do for Adam was to secure him from falling, he left him to himself. Which proves that God alone is immutable and cannot be tempted to sin. Angles and man do not have the infinite attributes that God possesses.
Adam was created sinful or "missing the mark" (of the glory of God.)
That's why he sinned a second time when he ate from the tree. Sin comes from sinner.
The only Person that can stand before a Holy God blameless is God the Holy Son.

I'll take that as a confession I know more deeply the things of God in Scripture.
Even the least in the kingdom of God know more than Saul.

In Jeremiah 31:33, God promises, "I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts." This profound prophecy points to the transformative work of the Holy Spirit in the lives of believers.

The Law of Moses, given to guide and instruct the Israelites, served as a type and shadow of the Holy Spirit's role in our lives. The Law was external, written on tablets of stone, guiding people in their conduct. However, its ultimate purpose was to point to a deeper, more intimate guidance – the indwelling of the Holy Spirit.

When God speaks of putting His law within us, He refers to the Holy Spirit who dwells in every believer. The Spirit writes God's principles directly on our hearts, enabling us to live in a way that pleases Him from the inside out. This internal guidance is far superior to external observance because it transforms our nature and aligns our desires with God's will.

The Holy Spirit, promised in Jeremiah and fulfilled through Christ, empowers us to live righteously, not by mere adherence to rules, but by the inward renewal of our hearts. He is "written" in fleshly tables of our hearts as the Law was written in stone. It is mere ignorance to think God writes His Law in actual lettering and words in our hearts. It is more efficient for God to indwell the believer to lead and guide the believer from within. Everything is now leading and guiding from within.

I suppose you didn't know the kingdom of God was Christ Himself? The kingdom of God is within you. Christ = ("Anointing.") Stink about it.
Everything you have said here is pure foolishness. What are the idols you are worshiping? Your doctrine and ideas are not of Christ -- not remotely so.

Don't give me Saul's discussion of the Abraham covenant. Go to the covenant itself in Genesis 17:7 and show me non-Hebrew Gentiles in this covenant. Here, I'll post the Scripture where the covenant is made and recorded by Moses when the children of ISRAEL were led through the desert by the Spirit of God:

7 And I will establish my covenant between me and thee and thy seed after thee in their generations for an everlasting covenant, to be a God unto thee, and to thy seed after thee. Gen. 17:7.

Go ahead. Show me non-Hebrew Gentiles in the Abraham covenant.

It's between God, Abraham, and Abraham's seed.

'Nuff said.
Gentiles are in the Abrahamic Covenant which is also the New Covenant, thats because they were Chosen in Christ before the foundation, and

the Abrahamic Covenant is grounded in Christ Abrahams Spiritual Seed Gal 3:16

16 Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ.

And Christ and all the Gentiles Chosen in Him are that One Abrahamic Seed Gal 3:29

29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise

The gospel is found in the First covenant. Jesus Christ in whom the one seed was prophesied was born out of the tribe of Judah. His people are the Hebrew people, and they are the object of not only His love but His redemption.

4 But when the fulness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law,
5 To redeem them that were under the law, that we might receive the adoption of sons. Gal. 4:4–5.

Identify the "heathen."

They can't be non-Hebrew Gentiles because there are no non-Hebrew Gentiles in any of the three Hebrew covenants.
All three Hebrew covenants are with Abram the Hebrew and his seed, Isaac, Jacob, and Jacob's children. Jacob's children are known as the children of Israel.
The "heathen" would have to be a Samaritan type people of mixed heritage, and this has already been proved in the existence of Samaritans who were the offspring of Jew and Assyrian. Later, the offspring were mixed with Babylonians.
These offspring lived as Gentiles being the seed of Abraham because while in exile there was not Temple, and the Law of Moses was furthest from their minds being raised as Gentiles.
Jews considered Samaritans as "gentile" and although this prejudice was overcome when Jesus blessed a daughter oif Abraham who is identified as the woman at the well in John 4. Samaritans did not have Scripture and so they had to practice their religion from memory, and this led to inconsistencies. The same inconsistencies that non-Hebrew Gentiles have within their doctrine today because once the Second Jewish Temple was destroyed by the Romans Gentiles who were of Abraham's seed and lived as Gentiles unmoored true, biblical Christianity from its Hebrew roots and ended up with a religion based upon leaning on one's understanding in the vanity of their minds.

There are no non-Hebrew Gentiles in any of the three Hebrew covenants because the covenants were between God, Abraham, and his seed. And non-Hebrew Gentiles do not come from his seed and are not in any covenant with God.
scripture proclaims in the Gospel who the seed is Gal 3:8

8 And the scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the heathen through faith, preached before the gospel unto Abraham, saying, In thee shall all nations be blessed.

9 So then they which be of faith are blessed with faithful Abraham.

So you deny the scripture,
the Gospel in favor of your jewish fables and national pride.

Romans 1:4​

“And declared to be the Son of God with power, according to the spirit of holiness, by the resurrection from the dead:”

Death had to claims upon the Just One. And declared to be the Son of God with power, according to the spirit of holiness, by the resurrection from the dead:”

Death had NO claims upon the Just one. Not sure how it came out "to" instead of no.

Adam was created sinful or "missing the mark" (of the glory of God.)
That's why he sinned a second time when he ate from the tree. Sin comes from sinner.
I think I'm finished with you since I perceive that you do not desire the truth.

Genesis 1:31​

“And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. And the evening and the morning were the sixth day.”

Yet you believe Adam and Eve were created sinful. It is impossible to discuss truth men men like you~when you take simple, clear scriptures, and reject them.

Gentiles are in the Abrahamic Covenant which is also the New Covenant, thats because they were Chosen in Christ before the foundation, and

16 Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ.

And Christ and all the Gentiles Chosen in Him are that One Abrahamic Seed Gal 3:29

29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise
Here is the covenant in Genesis 17:6-7. Take note the covenant is between God, Abram the Hebrew, and his seed. There are no non-Hebrew Gentiles in this covenants as written by Moses.

2 And I will make my covenant between me and thee, and will multiply thee exceedingly. Gen. 17:2.

4 As for me, behold, my covenant is with thee, Gen. 17:3–4.

6 And I will make thee exceeding fruitful, and I will make nations of thee, and kings shall come out of thee.
7 And I will establish my covenant between me and thee and thy seed after thee in their generations for an everlasting covenant, to be a God unto thee, and to thy seed after thee. Gen. 17:6–7.

10 This is my covenant, which ye shall keep, between me and you and thy seed after thee; Gen. 17:10.

11 And ye shall circumcise the flesh of your foreskin; and it shall be a token of the covenant betwixt me and you
Gen. 17:11.

and my covenant shall be in your flesh for an everlasting covenant. Gen. 17:13.

19 And God said, Sarah thy wife shall bear thee a son indeed; and thou shalt call his name Isaac: and I will establish my covenant with him for an everlasting covenant, and with his seed after him. Gen. 17:18–19.

21 But my covenant will I establish with Isaac, Gen. 17:21.

Eight times God declares His covenant is between Himself, Abraham, and his seed. Eight times. I believe God said it eight times because He knew that one day non-Hebrew Gentiles will try to elbow their way into God's redemption covenants He made with the Hebrew people beginning with Abraham.

Abram was Hebrew. Isaac was the offspring of Hebrew parents. Jacob was the offspring of Hebrew parents. And here you are contradicting God and His Word of the subject. Scripture cannot be broken. Even after saying eight times the participants of the Abraham covenant, you ignore God's truth and lean upon YOUR OWN understanding in the vanity of your mind.

I doubt that is every verse in Genesis 17 reveals God saying His covenant is with Abram the Hebrew and with his seed you still will reject it. You can't be a real Christian. God declares eight times and you STILL reject God and His Word.
Wow!

8 And the scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the heathen through faith, preached before the gospel unto Abraham, saying, In thee shall all nations be blessed.

So you deny the scripture,
the Gospel in favor of your jewish fables and national pride.
The gospel was first revealed in Genesis 3:15 and later in Genesis 17:7.

God declares through Moses eight times His covenant is with Abram the Hebrew and his Hebrew seed and you still reject God and His Word.
Eight times!
What's wrong with you.

Here is the covenant in Genesis 17:6-7. Take note the covenant is between God, Abram the Hebrew, and his seed. There are no non-Hebrew Gentiles in this covenants as written by Moses.

2 And I will make my covenant between me and thee, and will multiply thee exceedingly. Gen. 17:2.

4 As for me, behold, my covenant is with thee, Gen. 17:3–4.

6 And I will make thee exceeding fruitful, and I will make nations of thee, and kings shall come out of thee.
7 And I will establish my covenant between me and thee and thy seed after thee in their generations for an everlasting covenant, to be a God unto thee, and to thy seed after thee. Gen. 17:6–7.

10 This is my covenant, which ye shall keep, between me and you and thy seed after thee; Gen. 17:10.

11 And ye shall circumcise the flesh of your foreskin; and it shall be a token of the covenant betwixt me and you
Gen. 17:11.

and my covenant shall be in your flesh for an everlasting covenant. Gen. 17:13.

19 And God said, Sarah thy wife shall bear thee a son indeed; and thou shalt call his name Isaac: and I will establish my covenant with him for an everlasting covenant, and with his seed after him. Gen. 17:18–19.

21 But my covenant will I establish with Isaac, Gen. 17:21.

Eight times God declares His covenant is between Himself, Abraham, and his seed. Eight times. I believe God said it eight times because He knew that one day non-Hebrew Gentiles will try to elbow their way into God's redemption covenants He made with the Hebrew people beginning with Abraham.

Abram was Hebrew. Isaac was the offspring of Hebrew parents. Jacob was the offspring of Hebrew parents. And here you are contradicting God and His Word of the subject. Scripture cannot be broken. Even after saying eight times the participants of the Abraham covenant, you ignore God's truth and lean upon YOUR OWN understanding in the vanity of your mind.

I doubt that is every verse in Genesis 17 reveals God saying His covenant is with Abram the Hebrew and with his seed you still will reject it. You can't be a real Christian. God declares eight times and you STILL reject God and His Word.
Wow!

The gospel was first revealed in Genesis 3:15 and later in Genesis 17:7.

God declares through Moses eight times His covenant is with Abram the Hebrew and his Hebrew seed and you still reject God and His Word.
Eight times!
What's wrong with you.

So you deny the scripture, the Gospel in favor of your jewish fables and national pride.

The elect of God is Israel.
The Church of God is Israel.
The Bride of God is Israel.

4 But when the fulness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law,
5 To redeem them that were under the law, that we might receive the adoption of sons. Gal. 4:4–5.

God made no covenant with non-Hebrew Gentiles.

None.

So you deny the scripture, the Gospel in favor of your jewish fables and national pride.
Israel Flag 1.jpg

Tom, I can address every scripture that provide and still is is not enough to make you see, that gift is freely given to whosoever God wills this gift to be given.

This verse above is simply declaring a biblical truth, nothing more, no conditions attached as you desire to attach them, by bringing in the works of the flesh of fallen depraved men~which indeed is another gospel born in the heart of depraved sinners who truly do not consider themselves as wicked as the scriptures gives testimony concerning.
Lets recapitulate

brightfame52 said:
Whoever Jesus died for, sins/unbelief has been taken away, You dont believe that, you cannot believe the Gospel 1 Jn 3:5

5 And ye know that he was manifested to take away our sins; and in him is no sin.

I had stated

The our is believers

Acts 10:43 (KJV 1900) — 43 To him give all the prophets witness, that through his name whosoever believeth in him shall receive remission of sins.

but Christ died for all

Hebrews 2:9 (KJV 1900) — 9 But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honour; that he by the grace of God should taste death for every man.

The biblical truth this verse is declaring is the assurance that if you are a believers, you shall receive the assurance of your sins being forgiven for Christ sake alone, not by our works, which could truly never gives us that perfect peace of assurance, never~the reason being is if honest, then we know that sin is presence, in what we would consider our most holy moments of obedience to God, if we do not allow our old heart from m Adam to deceive, which is is very capable of doing.
And that is what I stated

Faith however is not a work - a meritorious method by which we can earn salvation

Romans 4:1–16 (KJV 1900) — 1 What shall we say then that Abraham our father, as pertaining to the flesh, hath found? 2 For if Abraham were justified by works, he hath whereof to glory; but not before God. 3 For what saith the scripture? Abraham believed God, and it was counted unto him for righteousness. 4 Now to him that worketh is the reward not reckoned of grace, but of debt. 5 But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness. 6 Even as David also describeth the blessedness of the man, unto whom God imputeth righteousness without works, 7 Saying, Blessed are they whose iniquities are forgiven, and whose sins are covered. 8 Blessed is the man to whom the Lord will not impute sin. 9 Cometh this blessedness then upon the circumcision only, or upon the uncircumcision also? for we say that faith was reckoned to Abraham for righteousness. 10 How was it then reckoned? when he was in circumcision, or in uncircumcision? Not in circumcision, but in uncircumcision. 11 And he received the sign of circumcision, a seal of the righteousness of the faith which he had yet being uncircumcised: that he might be the father of all them that believe, though they be not circumcised; that righteousness might be imputed unto them also: 12 And the father of circumcision to them who are not of the circumcision only, but who also walk in the steps of that faith of our father Abraham, which he had being yet uncircumcised. 13 For the promise, that he should be the heir of the world, was not to Abraham, or to his seed, through the law, but through the righteousness of faith. 14 For if they which are of the law be heirs, faith is made void, and the promise made of none effect: 15 Because the law worketh wrath: for where no law is, there is no transgression. 16 Therefore it is of faith, that it might be by grace; to the end the promise might be sure to all the seed; not to that only which is of the law, but to that also which is of the faith of Abraham; who is the father of us all,

Only a true believer is capable of knowing to a certain degree just how wicked his heart received form Adam is, and even they have trouble of perfectly knowing the depth of wickedness and just how far they will go into sin concerning their hearts own hearts.

Hazael was just as evil as Elisha said he would be, yet Hazael himself did not know the depths of wickedness that was in his own heart, that every man living has, and will have until we leave this body of sin and death.

Only by the new man within every child of God are they able to have faith, and yield obedience (even though imperfect) unto God.

Paul said it so perfectly:

There is no good thing in our old man, nothing, nor can it produce any good thing, not one. To will is present and this comes for our new man, but even then, it is impossible to preform our works without sin being presence, impossible.

But, Paul said more:

Every born again (and not until then) delights in the law of God, without an exception. Yet, we see another law working in our members that Hazael did not see, and this law of sin working in our members deceives us if we allow it to do so, and it does not take very much. Hazael proved this to be so.

Paul final conclusion of this war taking palace within a true believer, bewtween our old man adam and our new man created after the image of Jesus Christ is this.

He offered up thanksgiving unto God that he has and will yet deliver him (and us) from this body of sin and death, a promise in the word of God.

In the meantime, we labor to serve God with our new man that is within us, that was freely imparted to us by grace alone according to the will of God.

Also we know that the flesh is still with us and we must keep a careful watch over the working that are daily working within a true child of God, so that we allow not sin to gain the victory.

By faith we know that it shall go well with all who trust in Christ alone for securing for us the gift of eternal life.

The elect of God is Israel.
The Church of God is Israel.
The Bride of God is Israel.

God made no covenant with non-Hebrew Gentiles.

None.

And Christ and all the Gentiles Chosen in Him are that One Abrahamic Seed
Gal 3:29

Lets recapitulate

I had stated

The our is believers

Acts 10:43 (KJV 1900) — 43 To him give all the prophets witness, that through his name whosoever believeth in him shall receive remission of sins.

but Christ died for all

Hebrews 2:9 (KJV 1900) — 9 But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honour; that he by the grace of God should taste death for every man.

And that is what I stated

Faith however is not a work - a meritorious method by which we can earn salvation

Romans 4:1–16 (KJV 1900) — 1 What shall we say then that Abraham our father, as pertaining to the flesh, hath found? 2 For if Abraham were justified by works, he hath whereof to glory; but not before God. 3 For what saith the scripture? Abraham believed God, and it was counted unto him for righteousness. 4 Now to him that worketh is the reward not reckoned of grace, but of debt. 5 But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness. 6 Even as David also describeth the blessedness of the man, unto whom God imputeth righteousness without works, 7 Saying, Blessed are they whose iniquities are forgiven, and whose sins are covered. 8 Blessed is the man to whom the Lord will not impute sin. 9 Cometh this blessedness then upon the circumcision only, or upon the uncircumcision also? for we say that faith was reckoned to Abraham for righteousness. 10 How was it then reckoned? when he was in circumcision, or in uncircumcision? Not in circumcision, but in uncircumcision. 11 And he received the sign of circumcision, a seal of the righteousness of the faith which he had yet being uncircumcised: that he might be the father of all them that believe, though they be not circumcised; that righteousness might be imputed unto them also: 12 And the father of circumcision to them who are not of the circumcision only, but who also walk in the steps of that faith of our father Abraham, which he had being yet uncircumcised. 13 For the promise, that he should be the heir of the world, was not to Abraham, or to his seed, through the law, but through the righteousness of faith. 14 For if they which are of the law be heirs, faith is made void, and the promise made of none effect: 15 Because the law worketh wrath: for where no law is, there is no transgression. 16 Therefore it is of faith, that it might be by grace; to the end the promise might be sure to all the seed; not to that only which is of the law, but to that also which is of the faith of Abraham; who is the father of us all,
In keeping with the Law of Moses in which the animal sacrifice was made to atone yearly for the sins of the children of Israel, so too, did God sacrifice His only begotten Son, Jesus Christ as Lamb of God, to atone finally and eternally for the sins of the children of Israel.

Jesus Himself said, "Scripture cannot be broken." What part of "Scripture cannot be broken" don't you understand?

There are no non-Hebrew Gentiles in the Abraham covenant when God through Moses made this Promise to Abraham and to his seed, and it was confirmed to Isaac and then to Jacob and finally through the Mosaic Covenant to the children of Israel. The covenants are closed and have been closed for centuries. There is no record in Scripture of the high priest leaving the Holy Land and visiting the Gentiles that surrounded Israel and offer sacrifices for them. None, This never happened.

Any interpretation that seeks to change any of the three Hebrew covenants between God and the Hebrew people by adding non-Hebrew Gentiles into these Hebrew covenants after the fact and after they have been closed for centuries is false doctrine and is to be rejected by true, biblical Christians who hold to the Word of God as final authority to all issues in life.

You're holding on to lies and in your heart to the father of lies.
We cannot be brethren because I can see we do not have the same Father.

All that twisting of Scripture in order to add non-Hebrew Gentiles into the Abraham covenant are lies.

The Abraham covenant went to Isaac and then Jacob and finally through Moses to the children of Israel.

Scripture cannot be broken. There is no record that Jesus Christ died for non-Hebrew Gentiles because there is no record the animal sacrifices were sacrificed to atone for the sins of non-Hebrew Gentiles.
Jesus Christ, as Lamb of God, was sacrificed by God to atone for the sins of the children of Israel finally and eternally.
You're holding on to false interpretation of Scripture.
I notice your interpretation centers around Saul's letters as though he has the power and the glory and the authority to break Scripture and add non-Hebrew Gentiles into the Abraham covenant but you post lies for God said "and your seed [Abraham] and his seed is Isaac and also from Isaac to Jacob and from Jacob the children of Jacob who are the true inheritors of the Abraham covenant because they are Abraham's seed and no non-Hebrew Gentiles ever came from the Hebrew seed of Abraham and his family of Hebrews.
Keep twisting Scripture and you will be found out to be a liar.
Oh, wait. You already are.

6 Add thou not unto his words,
Lest he reprove thee, and thou be found a liar.
Prov. 30:6.

Scripture proclaims the good news in Genesis and to whom the gospel and the Promises belong to. They belong to the children of Israel through Jacob, Isaac, and Abraham.

7 And I will establish my covenant between me and thee and thy seed after thee in their generations for an everlasting covenant, to be a God unto thee, and to thy seed after thee. Gen. 17:7.

This is why the children of Israel recognize Yahweh as the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob.

He is not the god of Manny, Moe, and Jack.

All that twisting of Scripture in order to add non-Hebrew Gentiles into the Abraham covenant are lies.

The Abraham covenant went to Isaac and then Jacob and finally through Moses to the children of Israel.

Scripture cannot be broken. There is no record that Jesus Christ died for non-Hebrew Gentiles because there is no record the animal sacrifices were sacrificed to atone for the sins of non-Hebrew Gentiles.
Jesus Christ, as Lamb of God, was sacrificed by God to atone for the sins of the children of Israel finally and eternally.
You're holding on to false interpretation of Scripture.
I notice your interpretation centers around Saul's letters as though he has the power and the glory and the authority to break Scripture and add non-Hebrew Gentiles into the Abraham covenant but you post lies for God said "and your seed [Abraham] and his seed is Isaac and also from Isaac to Jacob and from Jacob the children of Jacob who are the true inheritors of the Abraham covenant because they are Abraham's seed and no non-Hebrew Gentiles ever came from the Hebrew seed of Abraham and his family of Hebrews.
Keep twisting Scripture and you will be found out to be a liar.
Oh, wait. You already are.

6 Add thou not unto his words,
Lest he reprove thee, and thou be found a liar.
Prov. 30:6.

Back
Top Bottom