Israel is the Elect of God

Scripture proclaims the good news in Genesis and to whom the gospel and the Promises belong to. They belong to the children of Israel through Jacob, Isaac, and Abraham.

7 And I will establish my covenant between me and thee and thy seed after thee in their generations for an everlasting covenant, to be a God unto thee, and to thy seed after thee. Gen. 17:7.

This is why the children of Israel recognize Yahweh as the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob.

He is not the god of Manny, Moe, and Jack.
Scripture proclaims in the Gospel who the seed is Gal 3:8

8 And the scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the heathen through faith, preached before the gospel unto Abraham, saying, In thee shall all nations be blessed.

9 So then they which be of faith are blessed with faithful Abraham.

So you deny the scripture, the Gospel in favor of your jewish fables and national pride.

8 And the scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the heathen through faith, preached before the gospel unto Abraham, saying, In thee shall all nations be blessed.

So you deny the scripture, the Gospel in favor of your jewish fables and national pride.
This jeremiah person is like a broken vinyl record that skips back to the previous track -- never finishing the song.

This jeremiah person is like a broken vinyl record that skips back to the previous track -- never finishing the song.
I noticed that too. It might be best that we leave him to stew in his ethnic cleansing vomit and maybe then he might come to his senses, in similar fashion to what transpired with the prodigal son.

In keeping with the Law of Moses in which the animal sacrifice was made to atone yearly for the sins of the children of Israel, so too, did God sacrifice His only begotten Son, Jesus Christ as Lamb of God, to atone finally and eternally for the sins of the children of Israel.

Jesus Himself said, "Scripture cannot be broken." What part of "Scripture cannot be broken" don't you understand?

There are no non-Hebrew Gentiles in the Abraham covenant when God through Moses made this Promise to Abraham and to his seed, and it was confirmed to Isaac and then to Jacob and finally through the Mosaic Covenant to the children of Israel. The covenants are closed and have been closed for centuries. There is no record in Scripture of the high priest leaving the Holy Land and visiting the Gentiles that surrounded Israel and offer sacrifices for them. None, This never happened.

Any interpretation that seeks to change any of the three Hebrew covenants between God and the Hebrew people by adding non-Hebrew Gentiles into these Hebrew covenants after the fact and after they have been closed for centuries is false doctrine and is to be rejected by true, biblical Christians who hold to the Word of God as final authority to all issues in life.

You're holding on to lies and in your heart to the father of lies.
We cannot be brethren because I can see we do not have the same Father.
Sorry your hatred shows you do not know him and that your heart is far from him

but what has that which you posted to do with what I had stated

Lets recapitulate

I had stated

The our is believers

Acts 10:43 (KJV 1900) — 43 To him give all the prophets witness, that through his name whosoever believeth in him shall receive remission of sins.

but Christ died for all

Hebrews 2:9 (KJV 1900) — 9 But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honour; that he by the grace of God should taste death for every man.

And that is what I stated

Faith however is not a work - a meritorious method by which we can earn salvation

Romans 4:1–16 (KJV 1900) — 1 What shall we say then that Abraham our father, as pertaining to the flesh, hath found? 2 For if Abraham were justified by works, he hath whereof to glory; but not before God. 3 For what saith the scripture? Abraham believed God, and it was counted unto him for righteousness. 4 Now to him that worketh is the reward not reckoned of grace, but of debt. 5 But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness. 6 Even as David also describeth the blessedness of the man, unto whom God imputeth righteousness without works, 7 Saying, Blessed are they whose iniquities are forgiven, and whose sins are covered. 8 Blessed is the man to whom the Lord will not impute sin. 9 Cometh this blessedness then upon the circumcision only, or upon the uncircumcision also? for we say that faith was reckoned to Abraham for righteousness. 10 How was it then reckoned? when he was in circumcision, or in uncircumcision? Not in circumcision, but in uncircumcision. 11 And he received the sign of circumcision, a seal of the righteousness of the faith which he had yet being uncircumcised: that he might be the father of all them that believe, though they be not circumcised; that righteousness might be imputed unto them also: 12 And the father of circumcision to them who are not of the circumcision only, but who also walk in the steps of that faith of our father Abraham, which he had being yet uncircumcised. 13 For the promise, that he should be the heir of the world, was not to Abraham, or to his seed, through the law, but through the righteousness of faith. 14 For if they which are of the law be heirs, faith is made void, and the promise made of none effect: 15 Because the law worketh wrath: for where no law is, there is no transgression. 16 Therefore it is of faith, that it might be by grace; to the end the promise might be sure to all the seed; not to that only which is of the law, but to that also which is of the faith of Abraham; who is the father of us all,

Clearly this is for the circumcised and the uncircumcised.

Gentiles are in the Abrahamic Covenant which is also the New Covenant, thats because they were Chosen in Christ before the foundation, and

the Abrahamic Covenant is grounded in Christ Abrahams Spiritual Seed Gal 3:16

16 Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ.

And Christ and all the Gentiles Chosen in Him are that One Abrahamic Seed
Gal 3:29

29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise
And the messenger Saul has the power and authority to break Scripture to include non-Hebrew Gentiles in the Abraham covenant after the fact and after the covenant has been closed for 4000 years!?
All Hail Saul, King and Apostle to the Gentiles!

I mean, All Hail Paul, King and Apostle to the Gentiles with the power to change Yahweh's covenants in order to include non-Hebrew Gentiles in Yahweh's covenants!

What a joke.

OK. Now show me in the Hebrew Scripture of Law, Psalms, and Prophets where we can find the shadow for your type.

Oh, and what kind of Gentile is that?
Proselyte?
God-Fearer?
Samaritan half-Jew half-Gentile mixed heritage?

None of you can show me in the Abraham covenant non-Hebrew Gentiles are included in the covenant where and when it was made (Gen. 17.)

Instead, you all elevate Paul to God status with power and authority that even God does not have to change and break Scripture to include non-Hebrew Gentiles in any of the Hebrew covenants made between Yahweh and the apple of His eye and His Betrothed people Israel.

All Hail King Paul and Apostle to the Gentiles!!

Oh, Paul my God, I pray that you enlighten my mind and eyes to prove non-Hebrew Gentiles in the covenants you made with Abraham in Genesis 15 and 17. Please, God Paul, teach me your holy word above the Word of the Hebrew God, Yahweh, because you have power and authority over Yahweh to break Scripture and change His Word with your own word. Unmen.

Lets recapitulate

I had stated

The our is believers

Acts 10:43 (KJV 1900) — 43 To him give all the prophets witness, that through his name whosoever believeth in him shall receive remission of sins.

but Christ died for all

Hebrews 2:9 (KJV 1900) — 9 But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honour; that he by the grace of God should taste death for every man.

Faith however is not a work - a meritorious method by which we can earn salvation

Romans 4:1–16 (KJV 1900) — 1 What shall we say then that Abraham our father, as pertaining to the flesh, hath found? 2 For if Abraham were justified by works, he hath whereof to glory; but not before God. 3 For what saith the scripture? Abraham believed God, and it was counted unto him for righteousness. 4 Now to him that worketh is the reward not reckoned of grace, but of debt. 5 But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness. 6 Even as David also describeth the blessedness of the man, unto whom God imputeth righteousness without works, 7 Saying, Blessed are they whose iniquities are forgiven, and whose sins are covered. 8 Blessed is the man to whom the Lord will not impute sin. 9 Cometh this blessedness then upon the circumcision only, or upon the uncircumcision also? for we say that faith was reckoned to Abraham for righteousness. 10 How was it then reckoned? when he was in circumcision, or in uncircumcision? Not in circumcision, but in uncircumcision. 11 And he received the sign of circumcision, a seal of the righteousness of the faith which he had yet being uncircumcised: that he might be the father of all them that believe, though they be not circumcised; that righteousness might be imputed unto them also: 12 And the father of circumcision to them who are not of the circumcision only, but who also walk in the steps of that faith of our father Abraham, which he had being yet uncircumcised. 13 For the promise, that he should be the heir of the world, was not to Abraham, or to his seed, through the law, but through the righteousness of faith. 14 For if they which are of the law be heirs, faith is made void, and the promise made of none effect: 15 Because the law worketh wrath: for where no law is, there is no transgression. 16 Therefore it is of faith, that it might be by grace; to the end the promise might be sure to all the seed; not to that only which is of the law, but to that also which is of the faith of Abraham; who is the father of us all,

imagesggg.jpg

And the messenger Saul has the power and authority to break Scripture to include non-Hebrew Gentiles in the Abraham covenant after the fact and after the covenant has been closed for 4000 years!?
All Hail Saul, King and Apostle to the Gentiles!

I mean, All Hail Paul, King and Apostle to the Gentiles with the power to change Yahweh's covenants in order to include non-Hebrew Gentiles in Yahweh's covenants!

What a joke.
Gentiles are in the Abrahamic Covenant which is also the New Covenant, thats because they were Chosen in Christ before the foundation, and

16 Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ.

And Christ and all the Gentiles Chosen in Him are that One Abrahamic Seed Gal 3:29

29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise

OK. Now show me in the Hebrew Scripture of Law, Psalms, and Prophets where we can find the shadow for your type.

Oh, and what kind of Gentile is that?
Proselyte?
God-Fearer?
Samaritan half-Jew half-Gentile mixed heritage?

None of you can show me in the Abraham covenant non-Hebrew Gentiles are included in the covenant where and when it was made (Gen. 17.)

Instead, you all elevate Paul to God status with power and authority that even God does not have to change and break Scripture to include non-Hebrew Gentiles in any of the Hebrew covenants made between Yahweh and the apple of His eye and His Betrothed people Israel.

All Hail King Paul and Apostle to the Gentiles!!

Oh, Paul my God, I pray that you enlighten my mind and eyes to prove non-Hebrew Gentiles in the covenants you made with Abraham in Genesis 15 and 17. Please, God Paul, teach me your holy word above the Word of the Hebrew God, Yahweh, because you have power and authority over Yahweh to break Scripture and change His Word with your own word. Unmen.

Lets recapitulate

I had stated

The our is believers

but Christ died for all

And Christ and all the Gentiles Chosen in Him are that One Abrahamic Seed Gal 3:29

The Abraham Covenant is found in Genesis 15 and 17 and God did not include non-Hebrew Gentiles in this covenant that He made between Abram the Hebrew and his Hebrew seed.

7 And I will establish my covenant between me and thee and thy seed after thee in their generations for an everlasting covenant, to be a God unto thee, and to thy seed after thee. Gen. 17:7.

And that's exactly what took place as the covenant promises were inherited by Isaac and later by Jacob.

And after God delivered the Hebrews from Egypt, He made covenant with Jacob's offspring, a people called the children of Jacob/Israel.
And these, too, are Hebrew.

That's right, Scripture proclaims who is the seed of Abraham:

Isaac.
Jacob.
Jacob's twelve sons also known as the children of Israel.
God made it all in the Hebrew family.

Lets recapitulate

I had stated

The our is believers

but Christ died for all

The "book" of Hebrews was written to the Hebrew people also known as the twelve tribes of Israel (Jacob.)

Read it in that context and come to the knowledge of the truth.

Everything in Scripture having to do with salvation is of the Jews was given to them by God. God gave Israel His Word, spiritual gifts, ministries, and everything having to do with salvation.
But non-Hebrew Gentiles who were enemies of the Jews stole everything God gave to Abram the Hebrew and his seed. Including the kingdom of God and the kingdom of heaven and everything God gave to Abraham's seed through covenant and prophecies.
Gentiles have stolen it from Israel after Israel was destroyed by Gentiles and scattered throughout the Gentile lands.
But God will have the last word.

14 But when the husbandmen saw him, they reasoned among themselves, saying, This is the heir: come, let us kill him, that the inheritance may be ours.
15 So they cast him out of the vineyard, and killed him. What therefore shall the lord of the vineyard do unto them?
Lk 20:14–15.

He will utterly destroy them.

The Abraham Covenant is found in Genesis 15 and 17 and God did not include non-Hebrew Gentiles in this covenant that He made between Abram the Hebrew and his Hebrew seed.

And that's exactly what took place as the covenant promises were inherited by Isaac and later by Jacob.

And after God delivered the Hebrews from Egypt, He made covenant with Jacob's offspring, a people called the children of Jacob/Israel.
And these, too, are Hebrew.

That's right, Scripture proclaims who is the seed of Abraham:

Isaac.
Jacob.
Jacob's twelve sons also known as the children of Israel.
God made it all in the Hebrew family.

The "book" of Hebrews was written to the Hebrew people also known as the twelve tribes of Israel (Jacob.)

Read it in that context and come to the knowledge of the truth.

Everything in Scripture having to do with salvation is of the Jews was given to them by God. God gave Israel His Word, spiritual gifts, ministries, and everything having to do with salvation.
But non-Hebrew Gentiles who were enemies of the Jews stole everything God gave to Abram the Hebrew and his seed. Including the kingdom of God and the kingdom of heaven and everything God gave to Abraham's seed through covenant and prophecies.
Gentiles have stolen it from Israel after Israel was destroyed by Gentiles and scattered throughout the Gentile lands.
But God will have the last word.

14 But when the husbandmen saw him, they reasoned among themselves, saying, This is the heir: come, let us kill him, that the inheritance may be ours.
15 So they cast him out of the vineyard, and killed him. What therefore shall the lord of the vineyard do unto them?
Lk 20:14–15.

He will utterly destroy them.
Sorry Christ tasted death for all men not just Hebrews

Using terms like all, all men, every man, the world, the whole world

If words have any meaning your attempt to force a contrary view is useless

1 Timothy 2:4–6
4 Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth. 5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus; 6 Who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time.
Romans 5:18
Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life.
Hebrews 2:9
But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honour; that he by the grace of God should taste death for every man.
Isaiah 53:6
All we like sheep have gone astray; We have turned every one to his own way; And the LORD hath laid on him the iniquity of us all.
1 Timothy 4:10
For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.
John 6:51
I am the living bread which came down from heaven: if any man eat of this bread, he shall live for ever: and the bread that I will give is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world.
2 Corinthians 5:14–15
14 For the love of Christ constraineth us; because we thus judge, that if one died for all, then were all dead: 15 And that he died for all, that they which live should not henceforth live unto themselves, but unto him which died for them, and rose again.
1 John 2:2
And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world.
2 Corinthians 5:19
To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.
2 Peter 3:9
The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

Sorry Christ tasted death for all men not just Hebrews

Using terms like all, all men, every man, the world, the whole world

If words have any meaning your attempt to force a contrary view is useless

1 Timothy 2:4–6
4 Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth. 5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus; 6 Who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time.
Romans 5:18
Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life.
Hebrews 2:9
But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honour; that he by the grace of God should taste death for every man.
Isaiah 53:6
All we like sheep have gone astray; We have turned every one to his own way; And the LORD hath laid on him the iniquity of us all.
1 Timothy 4:10
For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.
John 6:51
I am the living bread which came down from heaven: if any man eat of this bread, he shall live for ever: and the bread that I will give is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world.
2 Corinthians 5:14–15
14 For the love of Christ constraineth us; because we thus judge, that if one died for all, then were all dead: 15 And that he died for all, that they which live should not henceforth live unto themselves, but unto him which died for them, and rose again.
1 John 2:2
And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world.
2 Corinthians 5:19
To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.
2 Peter 3:9
The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
Yes every man does not mean some men or certain men of a specific kind. Every man means every man without distinction. This is the same argument calvinists try to make and pull the wool over the eyes of the susceptible.

Yes every man does not mean some men or certain men of a specific kind. Every man means every man without distinction. This is the same argument calvinists try to make and pull the wool over the eyes of the susceptible.
A pure case of theological need driving exegesis

Back
Top Bottom