Israel is the Elect of God

Here's a few thoughts to consider until I get back~​

“Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made …” Galatians 3:16​

God made incredible promises to Abraham and his seed about 4,000 years ago … promises of a land for an everlasting possession, an innumerable family, destruction of their enemies, and blessings on all nations of the earth. Who is the seed of Abraham? The answer should be important to every reader.

The Seed of Abraham is Christ and His elect.
“Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ.” Galatians 3:16 Whom the natural children of Abraham reject, and cried away with this demon posses fellow! Read Isaiah 53!

“For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ. There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus. And if ye be Christ’s, then are ye Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise.” Galatians 3:27-29

What about the promise of the land? (Abraham fully understood the promise was not of thsi world, even though it did typify as the nation of Israel did as well, all of the spiritual truths concerning God's promises to the seed, the true covenant children of God / Jesus Christ. )​

“And said unto him, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and come into the land which I shall shew thee. Then came he out of the land of the Chaldaeans, and dwelt in Charran: and from thence, when his father was dead, he removed him into this land, wherein ye now dwell. And he gave him none inheritance in it, no, not so much as to set his foot on: yet he promised that he would give it to him for a possession, and to his seed after him, when as yet he had no child.” Acts 7:3-5

“By faith Abraham, when he was called to go out into a place which he should after receive for an inheritance, obeyed; and he went out, not knowing whither he went. By faith he sojourned in the land of promise, as in a strange country, dwelling in tabernacles with Isaac and Jacob, the heirs with him of the same promise: For he looked for a city which hath foundations, whose builder and maker is God…. These all died in faith, not having received the promises, but having seen them afar off, and were persuaded of them, and embraced them, and confessed that they were strangers and pilgrims on the earth. For they that say such things declare plainly that they seek a country. And truly, if they had been mindful of that country from whence they came out, they might have had opportunity to have returned. But now they desire a better country, that is, an heavenly: wherefore God is not ashamed to be called their God: for he hath prepared for them a city.” Hebrews 11:8-16

What about an innumerable family?
“And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation; And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.” Revelation 5:9-10

“After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands; And cried with a loud voice, saying, Salvation to our God which sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb.” Revelation 7:9-10

What about taking their enemies’ gate?
“And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.” Matthew 16:18

“But if I with the finger of God cast out devils, no doubt the kingdom of God is come upon you. When a strong man armed keepeth his palace, his goods are in peace: But when a stronger than he shall come upon him, and overcome him, he taketh from him all his armour wherein he trusted, and divideth his spoils.” Luke 11:21-22

“For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet. The last enemy that shall be
destroyed is death.” I Corinthians 15:25-26

“Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross; And having spoiled principalities and powers, he made a shew of them openly, triumphing over them in it.” Colossians 2:14-15

What about blessings on all the nations of the earth?​

“By whom we have received grace and apostleship, for obedience to the faith among all nations, for
his name:” Romans 1:5

“But now is made manifest, and by the scriptures of the prophets, according to the commandment of the everlasting God, made known to all nations for the obedience of faith:” Romans 16:26

“And the scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the heathen through faith, preached before the gospel unto Abraham, saying, In thee shall all nations be blessed.” Galatians 3:8

“And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation; And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.” Revelation 5:9-10

But what about Jerusalem?​

“For this Agar is mount Sinai in Arabia, and answereth to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children. But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all.” Galatians 4:25-26

“For he looked for a city which hath foundations, whose builder and maker is God.” Hebrews 11:10

“But ye are come unto mount Sion, and unto the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels,” Hebrews 12:22

“For here have we no continuing city, but we seek one to come.” Hebrews 13:14

Are only some Israelites the seed of Abraham?
“Jesus saw Nathanael coming to him, and saith of him, Behold an Israelite indeed, in whom is no guile!”John 1:47

“Not as though the word of God hath taken none effect. For they are not all Israel, which are of Israel: Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, are they all children: but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called. That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed.” Romans 9:6-8

“And as many as walk according to this rule, peace be on them, and mercy, and upon the Israel of God.” Galatians 6:16

Are only some Jews the seed of Abraham?
“They answered and said unto him, Abraham is our father. Jesus saith unto them, If ye were Abraham’s children, ye would do the works of Abraham.” John 8:39

“For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh: But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.” Romans 2:28-29

“I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.” Revelation 2:9

“Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.” Revelation 3:9

So Israel is a spiritual nation of elect Jews and Gentiles?
“Simeon hath declared how God at the first did visit the Gentiles, to take out of them a people for his name. And to this agree the words of the prophets; as it is written, After this I will return, and will build again the tabernacle of David, which is fallen down; and I will build again the ruins thereof, and I will set it up: That the residue of men might seek after the Lord, and all the Gentiles, upon whom my name is called, saith the Lord, who doeth all these things. Known unto God are all his works from the beginning of the world.” Acts 15:14-18

“But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light: Which in time past were not a people, but are now the people of God: which had not obtained mercy, but now have obtained mercy.” I Peter 2:9-10

But men like John Hagee supports the nation of Israel?​

“Holding fast the faithful word as he hath been taught, that he may be able by sound doctrine both to exhort and to convince the gainsayers. For there are many unruly and vain talkers and deceivers, specially they of the circumcision: Whose mouths must be stopped, who subvert whole houses, teaching things which they ought not, for filthy lucre’s sake…. Wherefore rebuke them sharply, that they may be sound in the faith; Not giving heed to Jewish fables, and commandments of men, that turn from the truth.” Titus 1:9-14

But Genesis 12:3 teaches blessings for F-15s to Israel?
“And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.” Genesis 12:3

“And the scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the heathen through faith, preached before the gospel unto Abraham, saying, In thee shall all nations be blessed.” Galatians 3:8

“Ye are the children of the prophets, and of the covenant which God made with our fathers, saying unto Abraham, And in thy seed shall all the kindreds of the earth be blessed. Unto you first God, having raised up his Son Jesus, sent him to bless you, in turning away every one of you from his iniquities.” Acts 3:25-26

Is America great for having protected the Jews?
Any greatness of America based on political policy is due to the protection and liberties she provided for the true followers of Jesus Christ, not the antichristian Jews and their Zionist state in Israel. It is blessing and favoring Jesus Christ and His elect and the preaching of the gospel that brings God’s blessings on a people, not sending military aid to Israel!

Can doctrine be based on a single letter – seed vs. seeds?
“Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ.” Galatians 3:16

“But as touching the resurrection of the dead, have ye not read that which was spoken unto you by God, saying, I am the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob? God is not the God of the dead, but of the living. And when the multitude heard this, they were astonished at his doctrine.” Matthew 22:31-33

“Saying, What think ye of Christ? whose son is he? They say unto him, The Son of David. He saith unto them, How then doth David in spirit call him Lord, saying, The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand, till I make thine enemies thy footstool? If David then call him Lord, how is he his son?”Matthew 22:42-45

“Then said the Jews unto him, Thou art not yet fifty years old, and hast thou seen Abraham? Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.” John 8:57-58

“Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods? If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken; Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of God?” John 10:34-36

“But now, after that ye have known God, or rather are known of God, how turn ye again to the weak and beggarly elements, whereunto ye desire again to be in bondage?” Galatians 4:9

“In that he saith, A new covenant, he hath made the first old. Now that which decayeth and waxeth old is ready to vanish away.” Hebrews 8:13

“Whose voice then shook the earth: but now he hath promised, saying, Yet once more I shake not the earth only, but also heaven. And this word, Yet once more, signifieth the removing of those things that are shaken, as of things that are made, that those things which cannot be shaken may remain.” Hebrews 12:26-27

Start with these there are many hundred more proofs coming.

National Israel is found in the Seed. This establishes the Seed to be King of the Jews (national Israel) because no matter your unbelief and lack of love for Christ in refusing to obey His commandments (the Law), Abraham and his seed (national Israel) are STILL in everlasting covenant with God.
Once Revelation plays out you might "get it."
Hopefully it will not be too late.
More Jewish fables, Israel is the world of the elect in Christ, Gentiles, jews salvation is just like the africans, germans, russians etc Jn 1:29

29 The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world.

The true Jew is a regenerated person of any race Rom 2:28-29

28 For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh:

29 But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

Paul writing a Gentile Church wrote Phil 3:2-3

2 Beware of dogs, beware of evil workers, beware of the concision.

3 For we are the circumcision, which worship God in the spirit, and rejoice in Christ Jesus, and have no confidence in the flesh.

Jn 1:47

47 Jesus saw Nathanael coming to him, and saith of him, Behold an Israelite indeed, in whom is no guile!

Christ consolidated Jn 10 Jews and Gentiles into one body and kingdom by His blood Jn 10:16

16 And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.

Jn 11:50-52

50 Nor consider that it is expedient for us, that one man should die for the people, and that the whole nation perish not.

51 And this spake he not of himself: but being high priest that year, he prophesied that Jesus should die[New Covenant Death] for that nation;

52 And not for that nation only, but that also he should gather together in one the children of God that were scattered abroad.

Eph 2:11-22

11 Wherefore remember, that ye being in time past Gentiles in the flesh, who are called Uncircumcision by that which is called the Circumcision in the flesh made by hands;

12 That at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world:

13 But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ.

14 For he is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us;

15 Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace;

16 And that he might reconcile both unto God in one body by the cross, having slain the enmity thereby:

17 And came and preached peace to you which were afar off, and to them that were nigh.

18 For through him we both have access by one Spirit unto the Father.

19 Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellowcitizens with the saints, and of the household of God;

20 And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone;

21 In whom all the building fitly framed together groweth unto an holy temple in the Lord:

22 In whom ye also are builded together for an habitation of God through the Spirit.

@jeremiah1five

There are no Gentiles in the Mosaic Covenant or the New Covenant.

Absolutely False, Gentiles are in the Abrahamic Covenant which is also the New Covenant, thats because they were Chosen in Christ before the foundation, and the Abrahamic Covenant is grounded in Christ Abrahams Spiritual Seed Gal 3:16

16 Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ.

And Christ and all the Gentiles Chosen in Him are that One Abrahamic Seed Gal 3:29

29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

Last edited:
In fact jews now a days are being saved as gentiles, they are just another part of this Rev 5:9_10

9 And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation;

10 And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.

There Covenantal distinction as Gods People has been taken away, even though some will be saved like any other ethnicity Matt 23:37-38

37 O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not!

38 Behold, your house is left unto you desolate.

Matt 21:42-43

42 Jesus saith unto them, Did ye never read in the scriptures, The stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner: this is the Lord's doing, and it is marvellous in our eyes?

43 Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.
Matt 21 19

And when he saw a fig tree in the way, he came to it, and found nothing thereon, but leaves only, and said unto it, Let no fruit grow on thee henceforward for ever. And presently the fig tree withered away.

In Marks account Peter said Jesus cursed the fig tree which represented national israel Mark 11:21

And Peter calling to remembrance saith unto him, Master, behold, the fig tree which thou cursedst is withered away.

Here's a few thoughts to consider until I get back~​

“Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made …” Galatians 3:16​

God made incredible promises to Abraham and his seed about 4,000 years ago … promises of a land for an everlasting possession, an innumerable family, destruction of their enemies, and blessings on all nations of the earth. Who is the seed of Abraham? The answer should be important to every reader.

The Seed of Abraham is Christ and His elect.
“Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ.” Galatians 3:16 Whom the natural children of Abraham reject, and cried away with this demon posses fellow! Read Isaiah 53!

“For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ. There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus. And if ye be Christ’s, then are ye Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise.” Galatians 3:27-29

What about the promise of the land? (Abraham fully understood the promise was not of thsi world, even though it did typify as the nation of Israel did as well, all of the spiritual truths concerning God's promises to the seed, the true covenant children of God / Jesus Christ. )​

“And said unto him, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and come into the land which I shall shew thee. Then came he out of the land of the Chaldaeans, and dwelt in Charran: and from thence, when his father was dead, he removed him into this land, wherein ye now dwell. And he gave him none inheritance in it, no, not so much as to set his foot on: yet he promised that he would give it to him for a possession, and to his seed after him, when as yet he had no child.” Acts 7:3-5

“By faith Abraham, when he was called to go out into a place which he should after receive for an inheritance, obeyed; and he went out, not knowing whither he went. By faith he sojourned in the land of promise, as in a strange country, dwelling in tabernacles with Isaac and Jacob, the heirs with him of the same promise: For he looked for a city which hath foundations, whose builder and maker is God…. These all died in faith, not having received the promises, but having seen them afar off, and were persuaded of them, and embraced them, and confessed that they were strangers and pilgrims on the earth. For they that say such things declare plainly that they seek a country. And truly, if they had been mindful of that country from whence they came out, they might have had opportunity to have returned. But now they desire a better country, that is, an heavenly: wherefore God is not ashamed to be called their God: for he hath prepared for them a city.” Hebrews 11:8-16

What about an innumerable family?

“After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands; And cried with a loud voice, saying, Salvation to our God which sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb.” Revelation 7:9-10

What about taking their enemies’ gate?
“And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.” Matthew 16:18

“But if I with the finger of God cast out devils, no doubt the kingdom of God is come upon you. When a strong man armed keepeth his palace, his goods are in peace: But when a stronger than he shall come upon him, and overcome him, he taketh from him all his armour wherein he trusted, and divideth his spoils.” Luke 11:21-22

“For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet. The last enemy that shall be
destroyed is death.” I Corinthians 15:25-26

“Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross; And having spoiled principalities and powers, he made a shew of them openly, triumphing over them in it.” Colossians 2:14-15

What about blessings on all the nations of the earth?​

“By whom we have received grace and apostleship, for obedience to the faith among all nations, for
his name:” Romans 1:5

“But now is made manifest, and by the scriptures of the prophets, according to the commandment of the everlasting God, made known to all nations for the obedience of faith:” Romans 16:26

But what about Jerusalem?​

“For this Agar is mount Sinai in Arabia, and answereth to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children. But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all.” Galatians 4:25-26

“For he looked for a city which hath foundations, whose builder and maker is God.” Hebrews 11:10

“But ye are come unto mount Sion, and unto the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels,” Hebrews 12:22

“For here have we no continuing city, but we seek one to come.” Hebrews 13:14

Are only some Israelites the seed of Abraham?
“Jesus saw Nathanael coming to him, and saith of him, Behold an Israelite indeed, in whom is no guile!”John 1:47

“Not as though the word of God hath taken none effect. For they are not all Israel, which are of Israel: Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, are they all children: but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called. That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed.” Romans 9:6-8

“And as many as walk according to this rule, peace be on them, and mercy, and upon the Israel of God.” Galatians 6:16

Are only some Jews the seed of Abraham?
“They answered and said unto him, Abraham is our father. Jesus saith unto them, If ye were Abraham’s children, ye would do the works of Abraham.” John 8:39

“For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh: But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.” Romans 2:28-29

“I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.” Revelation 2:9

“Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.” Revelation 3:9

So Israel is a spiritual nation of elect Jews and Gentiles?
“Simeon hath declared how God at the first did visit the Gentiles, to take out of them a people for his name. And to this agree the words of the prophets; as it is written, After this I will return, and will build again the tabernacle of David, which is fallen down; and I will build again the ruins thereof, and I will set it up: That the residue of men might seek after the Lord, and all the Gentiles, upon whom my name is called, saith the Lord, who doeth all these things. Known unto God are all his works from the beginning of the world.” Acts 15:14-18

“But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light: Which in time past were not a people, but are now the people of God: which had not obtained mercy, but now have obtained mercy.” I Peter 2:9-10

But men like John Hagee supports the nation of Israel?​

“Holding fast the faithful word as he hath been taught, that he may be able by sound doctrine both to exhort and to convince the gainsayers. For there are many unruly and vain talkers and deceivers, specially they of the circumcision: Whose mouths must be stopped, who subvert whole houses, teaching things which they ought not, for filthy lucre’s sake…. Wherefore rebuke them sharply, that they may be sound in the faith; Not giving heed to Jewish fables, and commandments of men, that turn from the truth.” Titus 1:9-14

But Genesis 12:3 teaches blessings for F-15s to Israel?
“And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.” Genesis 12:3

“Ye are the children of the prophets, and of the covenant which God made with our fathers, saying unto Abraham, And in thy seed shall all the kindreds of the earth be blessed. Unto you first God, having raised up his Son Jesus, sent him to bless you, in turning away every one of you from his iniquities.” Acts 3:25-26

Is America great for having protected the Jews?
Any greatness of America based on political policy is due to the protection and liberties she provided for the true followers of Jesus Christ, not the antichristian Jews and their Zionist state in Israel. It is blessing and favoring Jesus Christ and His elect and the preaching of the gospel that brings God’s blessings on a people, not sending military aid to Israel!

Can doctrine be based on a single letter – seed vs. seeds?
“Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ.” Galatians 3:16

“But as touching the resurrection of the dead, have ye not read that which was spoken unto you by God, saying, I am the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob? God is not the God of the dead, but of the living. And when the multitude heard this, they were astonished at his doctrine.” Matthew 22:31-33

“Saying, What think ye of Christ? whose son is he? They say unto him, The Son of David. He saith unto them, How then doth David in spirit call him Lord, saying, The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand, till I make thine enemies thy footstool? If David then call him Lord, how is he his son?”Matthew 22:42-45

“Then said the Jews unto him, Thou art not yet fifty years old, and hast thou seen Abraham? Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.” John 8:57-58

“Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods? If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken; Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of God?” John 10:34-36

“But now, after that ye have known God, or rather are known of God, how turn ye again to the weak and beggarly elements, whereunto ye desire again to be in bondage?” Galatians 4:9

“In that he saith, A new covenant, he hath made the first old. Now that which decayeth and waxeth old is ready to vanish away.” Hebrews 8:13

“Whose voice then shook the earth: but now he hath promised, saying, Yet once more I shake not the earth only, but also heaven. And this word, Yet once more, signifieth the removing of those things that are shaken, as of things that are made, that those things which cannot be shaken may remain.” Hebrews 12:26-27

Start with these there are many hundred more proofs coming.
The seed of Abraham are Isaac, Jacob, Jacob's twelve sons and their descendants, a people of over 4 million men, women, and children God delivered from their bondage in Egypt, led them into the desert and made a covenant with this people and gave them the sacrificial system of worship in which an animal was sacrificed yearly to atone for their sins until the Lamb of God can come in the flesh to finally and eternally atone for their sins once and for all.

God made no covenant with non-Hebrew Gentiles.
None.
There is nothing in the Law, Psalms, and the Prophets that says He did.
Any interpretation of men that contradicts this truth of Scripture contradicts God's truth and such lies are to be rejected.

More Jewish fables, Israel is the world of the elect in Christ, Gentiles, jews salvation is just like the africans, germans, russians etc Jn 1:29

29 The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world.
Scripture records God making covenant with Abram the Hebrew (Gen. 14:13) and with his seed (including Isaac, Jacob, and Jacob's descendants, a people Scripture identifies as the children of Israel.

Any interpretation of God's truth found in the Law, Psalms, and the Prophets that teach any opposing view is to be rejected.

God made no covenant with non-Hebrew Gentiles. None.

@jeremiah1five

Absolutely False, Gentiles are in the Abrahamic Covenant which is also the New Covenant, thats because they were Chosen in Christ before the foundation, and the Abrahamic Covenant is grounded in Christ Abrahams Spiritual Seed Gal 3:16

16 Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ.

And Christ and all the Gentiles Chosen in Him are that One Abrahamic Seed Gal 3:29

29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.
The bible contradicts you and your heresy:

31 Behold, the days come, saith the LORD,
That I will make a new covenant
With the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:
32 Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers
In the day that I took them by the hand
To bring them out of the land of Egypt;
Which my covenant they brake,
Although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD:
33 But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel;
After those days, saith the LORD,
I will put my law in their inward parts,
And write it in their hearts;
And will be their God,
And they shall be my people.
34 And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour (member of another tribe), and every man his brother (member of the same tribe), saying,
Know the LORD:
For they shall all know me,
From the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD:
For I will forgive their iniquity,
And I will remember their sin no more.
Jeremiah 31:31–34.

God is very clear. Any interpretation of men that contradicts God and His Word is to be rejected.

Scripture records God making covenant with Abram the Hebrew (Gen. 14:13) and with his seed (including Isaac, Jacob, and Jacob's descendants, a people Scripture identifies as the children of Israel.

Any interpretation of God's truth found in the Law, Psalms, and the Prophets that teach any opposing view is to be rejected.

God made no covenant with non-Hebrew Gentiles. None.

The bible contradicts you and your heresy:

31 Behold, the days come, saith the LORD,
That I will make a new covenant
With the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:
32 Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers
In the day that I took them by the hand
To bring them out of the land of Egypt;
Which my covenant they brake,
Although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD:
33 But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel;
After those days, saith the LORD,
I will put my law in their inward parts,
And write it in their hearts;
And will be their God,
And they shall be my people.
34 And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour (member of another tribe), and every man his brother (member of the same tribe), saying,
Know the LORD:
For they shall all know me,
From the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD:
For I will forgive their iniquity,
And I will remember their sin no more.
Jeremiah 31:31–34.

God is very clear. Any interpretation of men that contradicts God and His Word is to be rejected.
Gentiles are in the Abrahamic Covenant which is also the New Covenant, thats because they were Chosen in Christ before the foundation, and the Abrahamic Covenant is grounded in Christ Abrahams Spiritual Seed Gal 3:16

The seed of Abraham are Isaac, Jacob, Jacob's twelve sons and their descendants, a people of over 4 million men, women, and children God delivered from their bondage in Egypt, led them into the desert and made a covenant with this people and gave them the sacrificial system of worship in which an animal was sacrificed yearly to atone for their sins until the Lamb of God can come in the flesh to finally and eternally atone for their sins once and for all.

God made no covenant with non-Hebrew Gentiles.
None.
There is nothing in the Law, Psalms, and the Prophets that says He did.
Any interpretation of men that contradicts this truth of Scripture contradicts God's truth and such lies are to be rejected.
The seed of Abraham are Gentile Believers in Christ Gal 3:28-29

28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

Obviously, you have a comprehension deficiency. I don't do I, me, mine.
You're the one who regurgitates other people's bible studies and come up with error. Try doing some original thinking under the anointing and maybe, just maybe you'll come to the knowledge of the truth.
that is a silly position you take since you have not shown NT passages in its context and only offer flimsy arguments from Genesis. That vision of yours has made you an island with nothing useful to share for other people here. You just like to say that God can only serve you, no matter how much the people repeatedly went for idols. You would make as much sense saying you are a headhunter and that God gives privileges to you because of that. Start providing context for your NT passages. Explain from commentaries why normal people do not enjoy justification through Christ.

That's your problem. You rely on other people's bible studies and don't study Scripture under the anointing as commanded by God and His Christ.
Try doing some original thinking about what Scripture says and refrain from posting other people's bible studies.

23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.
24 He that loveth me not keepeth not my sayings: and the word which ye hear is not mine, but the Father’s which sent me.
25 These things have I spoken unto you, being yet present with you.
26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you. Jn 14:23–26.

So, now I get to the crux of your problem. You don't rely on the Holy Spirit. You prefer to regurgitate other people's bible studies and in this I realize your error.
You share ignorance to the maximum. I share properly analyzed text in its context. You just are caught up in a dead-end vision that blocks you from normal insight. Finally you have shared from John 14 to give testimony against your beliefs. That is a start. Start accepting Jesus' words and not the ideas of your deadly vision.

I've already refuted your error and ignorance. There is nothing more to add. If I return it will only be to repeat myself and having to do that to those who have an existing Constantinian Gentile perspective will be hard to get you to understand. But that's not my ministry. That ability to comprehend the things of God comes from the Holy Spirit of Truth. He opens the blind eye and opens the dull of hearing.

11 Of whom we have many things to say, and hard to be uttered, seeing ye are dull of hearing.
12 For when for the time ye ought to be teachers, ye have need that one teach you again which be the first principles of the oracles of God; and are become such as have need of milk, and not of strong meat.
13 For every one that useth milk is unskilful in the word of righteousness: for he is a babe.
14 But strong meat belongeth to them that are of full age, even those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil. Heb 5:11–14.

I come with strong meat. Way beyond your ability to comprehend. I can only plant and water. God gives the increase. And you should pray the Lord to increase your faith (knowledge.)
Game over.
Good travels, babe.

View attachment 748
Odd how you show the Hebrews floundering in their faith as an argument for against your floundering. It shows your effort to get a foothold in sinking sand. The reason your repeat yourself is that you have nothing substantial to share other than your failed doctrines. You claim to have this silly ministry to tell people that Christ not only failed to reach the people of Israel but he also failed to bless the nations per the Abrahamic promises. That is not a very helpful ministry,

If this jeremiah person can break free from the delusional vision, there are some good observations that could be shared. Legitimate Christian teachers miss some details about the gospels and the OT but this poster who is blinded by a vision goes overboard in promoting a delusional emphasis on Jews. The vision blocks this jeremiah person from seeing the obvious benefits to (non-Hebrew) gentiles. And that person lacks offering any benefit from the delisional doctrines being pushed on people here. It is even important to note there is no Jew-gentile distinction anymore. There are only people -- some who have come to Christ and most who have not.

You steal from the Jews. Everything God gave TO ISRAEL Gentiles have stolen and made to apply to themselves.
This is a grave sin because it steals out of God's hand through His grace.
Stop stealing another people's inheritance. It doesn't belong to you.

Gentiles are in the Abrahamic Covenant which is also the New Covenant, thats because they were Chosen in Christ before the foundation, and the Abrahamic Covenant is grounded in Christ Abrahams Spiritual Seed Gal 3:16
Scripture cannot be broken. There are no non-Hebrew Gentiles in ANY of the three Hebrew covenants. NONE.

Saul was addressing the Jews who were "kept" under the Law. Learn to read.
Again, Saul is addressing those that are "kept" meaning the children of Israel. Gentiles were never under any covenant with God and therefore cannot be heirs of the Abraham covenant. Gentiles were NEVER in the Abraham covenant when it was made. Sorry, but you're wrong.

The seed of Abraham are Gentile Believers in Christ Gal 3:28-29

28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

Again, Saul was addressing the children of Israel under the Law and "kept."

Again, Saul was addressing the children of Israel under the Law and "kept."
Saul died before King David took office. hahaha.
The letter of the law kills and brings wrath (Rom 4:15). So you have tried to revive the law instead of being quickened by Christ. You chose the law instead and it has killed you and left you dead with no hope. You have admitted you are a child of wrath under constant condemnation of the law but somehow being dead in trespasses you try to instruct people (most who have no Hebrew blood but are alive in Christ) how to live under condemnation. That is hardly a welcoming invitation.
The worst part is that you do not even know what the error was of people who claimed to live under the law. It was all of pharisaical misdirection by that cult that sought glory for itself but did it by placing the whole nation under a burden of false requirements and expectations. Then you take joy in trying to undo the freedom in Christ by providing false doctrine led by your vision. There is freedom possible if you can unhook yourself from that deadly vision. Jesus spoke of those Pharisees who sought to convert people to their system. Matt 23:15 "Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you travel across sea and land to make a single proselyte, and when he becomes a proselyte, you make him twice as much a child of Gehenna as yourselves."
Until you recognize and affirm these basic truths, you have nothing of value to share here. (It would be different if you just acknowledged you are just supporting the form of Judaism that Christ had otherwise set people from from. That way we would know you are starting to share some truth.)

Last edited:
You steal from the Jews. Everything God gave TO ISRAEL Gentiles have stolen and made to apply to themselves.
This is a grave sin because it steals out of God's hand through His grace.
Stop stealing another people's inheritance. It doesn't belong to you.

Back
Top Bottom