Israel is the Elect of God

The mystery of "Christ" (Anointing) is the Spirit (Christ) in you.
This is what was hidden from the beginning unto it became fulfilled upon the prophecy of Jesus that the Spirit/Comforter will dwell "in you."
Everyone Christ is in and who are in Christ are One with Him, Since He is Abrahams Seed, so are they Gal 3:16,29

16 Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ.

29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

Abrahams Seed is Israel Isa 41:8

But thou, Israel, art my servant, Jacob whom I have chosen, the seed of Abraham my friend.

Christs Gentile Church Is Israel, its comprised of all ethnicities from the nations

The mystery of "Christ" (Anointing) is the Spirit (Christ) in you.
This is what was hidden from the beginning unto it became fulfilled upon the prophecy of Jesus that the Spirit/Comforter will dwell "in you."
BTW Christ in the Church is the Hope Of Glory Col 1:27

27 To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory:

Thats Israel Gods Glory Isa 45:25

In the Lord shall all the seed of Israel be justified, and shall glory.

Isa 46:13

I bring near my righteousness; it shall not be far off, and my salvation shall not tarry: and I will place salvation in Zion for Israel my glory.

Nope

The our is believers

Acts 10:43 (KJV 1900) — 43 To him give all the prophets witness, that through his name whosoever believeth in him shall receive remission of sins.
Tom, I can address every scripture that provide and still is is not enough to make you see, that gift is freely given to whosoever God wills this gift to be given.

This verse above is simply declaring a biblical truth, nothing more, no conditions attached as you desire to attach them, by bringing in the works of the flesh of fallen depraved men~which indeed is another gospel born in the heart of depraved sinners who truly do not consider themselves as wicked as the scriptures gives testimony concerning.

The biblical truth this verse is declaring is the assurance that if you are a believers, you shall receive the assurance of your sins being forgiven for Christ sake alone, not by our works, which could truly never gives us that perfect peace of assurance, never~the reason being is if honest, then we know that sin is presence, in what we would consider our most holy moments of obedience to God, if we do not allow our old heart from m Adam to deceive, which is is very capable of doing.

Jeremiah 17:9​

“The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?”
Only a true believer is capable of knowing to a certain degree just how wicked his heart received form Adam is, and even they have trouble of perfectly knowing the depth of wickedness and just how far they will go into sin concerning their hearts own hearts.

Hazael was just as evil as Elisha said he would be, yet Hazael himself did not know the depths of wickedness that was in his own heart, that every man living has, and will have until we leave this body of sin and death.

Only by the new man within every child of God are they able to have faith, and yield obedience (even though imperfect) unto God.

Paul said it so perfectly:
There is no good thing in our old man, nothing, nor can it produce any good thing, not one. To will is present and this comes for our new man, but even then, it is impossible to preform our works without sin being presence, impossible.

But, Paul said more:

Every born again (and not until then) delights in the law of God, without an exception. Yet, we see another law working in our members that Hazael did not see, and this law of sin working in our members deceives us if we allow it to do so, and it does not take very much. Hazael proved this to be so.

Paul final conclusion of this war taking palace within a true believer, bewtween our old man adam and our new man created after the image of Jesus Christ is this.

He offered up thanksgiving unto God that he has and will yet deliver him (and us) from this body of sin and death, a promise in the word of God.

In the meantime, we labor to serve God with our new man that is within us, that was freely imparted to us by grace alone according to the will of God.

Also we know that the flesh is still with us and we must keep a careful watch over the working that are daily working within a true child of God, so that we allow not sin to gain the victory.

By faith we know that it shall go well with all who trust in Christ alone for securing for us the gift of eternal life.

Everyone Christ is in and who are in Christ are One with Him, Since He is Abrahams Seed, so are they Gal 3:16,29

16 Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ.

29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

Abrahams Seed is Israel Isa 41:8

But thou, Israel, art my servant, Jacob whom I have chosen, the seed of Abraham my friend.

Christs Gentile Church Is Israel, its comprised of all ethnicities from the nations
The only people that are biologically Abraham's seed are Isaac, Jacob, and Jacob's children, a people centuries later are identified as the children of Israel.

Galatians 3:29 refers to Jewish Christians that were followers of Christ and concerned about their standing in the Abrahamic Covenant. Saul answers them - NOT GENTILES - that is they are Christ's they are STILL Abraham's seed thus supporting that the covenant is ethnic and belonging to the Hebrew people ONLY.

Any passage in the New Covenant writings (Matthew to Revelation) that contradicts the Word of God in the Law, Psalms, and Prophets is to be rejected. Scripture cannot be broken. And there is ONLY ONE ethnic people to whom God made Covenant and that is the Hebrew people.

The animal sacrifices under the Law were to and for the children of Israel to atone yearly for their sins. The animal sacrifices were never made to atone for the sins of Gentiles. God made covenant with the children of Israel through Moses and the blood of the lamb slain was sprinkled upon the children of Israel. Jesus Christ, the Lamb of God, was sacrificed under the Law with the same purpose and that was to atone for the sins of the children of Israel - NOT GENTILES. To interpret passages that contradict these truths under the Law is to be rejected. There are no Gentiles in ANY of the three Hebrew covenants. NONE.

4 But when the fulness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law,
5 To redeem them that were under the law, that we might receive the adoption of sons. Gal. 4:4–5.

Saul clearly states that only those under the Law were affected by the death and resurrection of Israel's Messiah Jesus Christ.
He is the King of the Jews, NOT king of Gentiles. But there are those that love to break Scripture with their erroneous interpretations of Saul's words in his letters. Saul, as rabbi and Pharisee knows to not contradict Scripture, so this proves it is your interpretations that are lies. Believe as you will. God is not mocked. What a man sows, and in this case your lies, he will also reap (more lies.)

BTW Christ in the Church is the Hope Of Glory Col 1:27

27 To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory:

Thats Israel Gods Glory Isa 45:25

In the Lord shall all the seed of Israel be justified, and shall glory.

Isa 46:13

I bring near my righteousness; it shall not be far off, and my salvation shall not tarry: and I will place salvation in Zion for Israel my glory.
There are no non-Hebrew Gentiles included in the Abraham Covenant made and recorded in Genesis 17.

4 But when the fulness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law,
5 To redeem them that were under the law, that we might receive the adoption of sons. Gal. 4:4–5.

And that's that.

@Red Baker

The biblical truth this verse is declaring is the assurance that if you are a believers, you shall receive the assurance of your sins being forgiven for Christ sake alone, not by our works, which could truly never gives us that perfect peace of assurance, never~the reason being is if honest, then we know that sin is presence, in what we would consider our most holy moments of obedience to God, if we do not allow our old heart from m Adam to deceive, which is is very capable of doing.

Amen, that's why I dont spend a lot of time with posters like that, but you are correct, receiving remission of sins isnt a reward because you believe, its coming into the knowledge of it through believing. Cornelius was already forgiven long before he met Peter, he was already declared clean and a just man who feared God Acts 10:15

And the voice spake unto him again the second time, What God hath cleansed, that call not thou common.

Amen if God has cleansed one they are forgiven. The word for cleansed katharizō:
  1. to free from defilement of sin and from faults
  2. to purify from wickedness
  3. to free from guilt of sin, to purify
  4. to consecrate by cleansing or purifying

Its the same word used when speaking about the purifying effects of the blood of Christ Heb 9:14

How much more shall the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself without spot to God, purge your conscience from dead works to serve the living God?

Also here as a result of the death of Christ Titus 2:14

Who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works.

God had by the blood of Christ cleansed Cornelius and the others, and so God sent Peter to them to preach to them the forgiveness of sins and that may hear it and believe Acts 15:7

And when there had been much disputing, Peter rose up, and said unto them, Men and brethren, ye know how that a good while ago God made choice among us, that the Gentiles by my mouth should hear the word of the gospel, and believe.

The only people that are biologically Abraham's seed are Isaac, Jacob, and Jacob's children, a people centuries later are identified as the children of Israel.

Galatians 3:29 refers to Jewish Christians that were followers of Christ and concerned about their standing in the Abrahamic Covenant. Saul answers them - NOT GENTILES - that is they are Christ's they are STILL Abraham's seed thus supporting that the covenant is ethnic and belonging to the Hebrew people ONLY.

Any passage in the New Covenant writings (Matthew to Revelation) that contradicts the Word of God in the Law, Psalms, and Prophets is to be rejected. Scripture cannot be broken. And there is ONLY ONE ethnic people to whom God made Covenant and that is the Hebrew people.

The animal sacrifices under the Law were to and for the children of Israel to atone yearly for their sins. The animal sacrifices were never made to atone for the sins of Gentiles. God made covenant with the children of Israel through Moses and the blood of the lamb slain was sprinkled upon the children of Israel. Jesus Christ, the Lamb of God, was sacrificed under the Law with the same purpose and that was to atone for the sins of the children of Israel - NOT GENTILES. To interpret passages that contradict these truths under the Law is to be rejected. There are no Gentiles in ANY of the three Hebrew covenants. NONE.

Saul clearly states that only those under the Law were affected by the death and resurrection of Israel's Messiah Jesus Christ.
He is the King of the Jews, NOT king of Gentiles. But there are those that love to break Scripture with their erroneous interpretations of Saul's words in his letters. Saul, as rabbi and Pharisee knows to not contradict Scripture, so this proves it is your interpretations that are lies. Believe as you will. God is not mocked. What a man sows, and in this case your lies, he will also reap (more lies.)
Gentile Believers in Christ is Israel

There are no non-Hebrew Gentiles included in the Abraham Covenant made and recorded in Genesis 17.

And that's that.
Gentile believers in Christ are Israel my Glory

Greeting Jeremiah, you and I have debated before on this subject on another forum, so let us do it one more time. I will not go back and forth on this subject, because I'm going to make it very clear I trust in this one post.

No one would disagree with this, yet, Paul makes it very clear that being the biologically seed of Abraham means nothing.
How plain is that? Too plain to debate over~you are fighting against the word of God and whoever does so, will be found lairs, be whoever he may be.

Besides, Abraham had other sons beside Isaac, and none of them were the children of God's promises~only God's holy oath and his promises to the seed of Jesus Christ secures one as the TRUE ISRAEL OF GOD~the Royal seed of Heaven.

Consider: The True Israel of God

There are several Israel's we must identify and consider as we search for the true Israel of God. National/physical Israel is clearly the first Israel. These are the natural, biological, flesh descendants of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob making a physical nation (Romans 9:1-5).

Paul divides national Israel by identifying an elect remnant within it (Romans 9:6-8,27). Paul further divides elect Israel by identifying a blinded portion of it (Rom 11:25-29).

Identifying the true Israel of God is a mystery revealed by God to Paul (Eph 2:11-22; 3:1-12).

Without knowing Jesus Christ’s bloody sacrifice, Gentiles were without hope (2:11-13).

The ordinances were for Israel, but Jesus Christ created one body by death (2:14-17). There is now one kingdom of God for Jews and Gentiles through the Spirit (2:18-22). There is one large body of all the elect (21).

Uniting elect Jews and Gentiles in one body as fellowheirs had indeed been a mystery (3:1-12), as this was a preposterous idea to Jews still dreaming of national supremacy~fueled by many Evangelicals, started mainly with the help of the Scofield reference bible~a hundred and twenty plus years ago.

The word of God makes it very clear: The kingdom of God, the nation, the church, the body, the house, the temple, and the family of God are now elect Jews and Gentiles in one spiritual body under Christ Jesus.

We are united with the Old Testament saints as fellowcitizens in a new kingdom-nation. The true Israel continues as a spiritual nation of elect Jews and Gentiles saved by Christ.

Shall we not earnestly contend: what God hath joined together let not man put asunder?

Jesus spoke of this mystery Himself when describing one fold and Shepherd (John 10:16).

Jesus foretold He would take His kingdom from Jews and give it to Gentiles (Matt 21:33-46). The parable of the householder plainly describes the Jews’ rebellion against the Lord. The Pharisees accurately ended the parable by stating destruction and new husbandmen. And they accurately applied it to themselves, but rather than submit they chose anger. The kingdom of God was taken from the Natural Jewish nation and given to the Gentiles.

How say some that the kingdom is the Jews? Let them show us another transfer! Even Caiaphas the high priest ignorantly prophesied of a combined nation (John 11:47-52).

Jews tried to make Jesus King, but He rejected their fleshly idea (Jn 6:15; 18:36; Lu 17:20-21).

Jesus and Paul used Israel carefully (John 1:47; Gal 6:16). But see fleshly Israel (I Cor 10:18).

The true Jew was and is a spiritual child of God without regard to race (Rom 2:28-29; 9:24-26).

These two verses could not be plainer. Physical genealogy is worthless and deceptive.

Jesus boldly explained this problem to the Jews themselves (John 8:37,39,41,44). John the Baptist had already warned against false confidence in Abraham (Matt 3:9). Paul further identifies the true circumcision as spiritual as opposed to flesh (Phil 3:3). Outside of Jesus Christ, fleshly Jews are hated and lying Satanists (Revelation 2:9; 3:9). The Lord Jesus will bring them to worship Gentiles as the beloved of God (Rev 3:9).

Rebuilding of the tabernacle of David was elect Jews and Gentile conversions (Amos 9:11-12; Acts 15:13-18).

Scofield claims this is the most important dispensational passage in the New Testament. The context, application, and immediate conclusion of the council make this so simple. James defined the fulfillment of rebuilding David’s tabernacle as Gentile conversions.

The kingdom and church of Jesus Christ is the promised son of Abram by Sarah (Gal 4:21-31). Paul enlightens us here with an allegory from Abraham’s two sons – Ishmael and Isaac. The fleshly union of Abraham and Hagar resulted in a son, but not the son of promise.

The union of Abraham and Sarah also resulted in a son, but it was by spiritual promise. Believers are the accepted (though persecuted) heirs of promise by the freewoman.

And those fleshly descendants of Abraham were rejected from any inheritance at all. The bondage of Hagar represents fleshly Israel; and Sarah’s heir represents believers. Jerusalem on earth is in bondage and has been rejected; our Jerusalem above is free. And we should not be at all surprised at persecution from them born after the flesh.

The church of Jesus Christ is the spiritual fulfillment of everything of Israel (Heb 12:18-29). We have come to Mt. Zion, a city named Jerusalem, and the general assembly of Israel. All aspects of the heavenly kingdom gloriously come together in Jesus Christ (22-24). We’ve received this final kingdom of God where He is worshipped acceptably forever.

Peter also described this spiritual new nation of Israel as a complete replacement (I Pet 2:4-10).

Believers in Christ are a spiritual house and holy priesthood with spiritual sacrifices.

Observe that Israel after the flesh was appointed to their disobedience and stumbling.

Believers ~ even Gentiles – are a royal priesthood, a holy nation, and the people of God.

The hope of Israel (Acts 28:20) is not a future fleshly nation but the resurrection (23:6; 26:6-8).

Gentile believers are the true Seed of Abraham and inherit the promises (Gal 3:7,16-18,26-29). The promises made to Abraham were not to his descendants but to his Seed – Christ. The promises to Abraham were spiritual in nature and realized by us in Christ Jesus. Isn’t it amazing how modern versions corrupt “seed” to “descendants” in Genesis? Shall we ascribe it to ignorance, stupidity, or deception they would deny themselves? In Christ Jesus there is no distinction of Jew and Greek. Why are you howling for one? If there is no Jewish distinction in Christ, then why create one for a future millenium? Even the land is ours, for the land is the heavenly country and city built by God.

Enough said.

And that's that.
GINOLJC, to all
What nonsense. 1 John 2:1 "My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous:"

1 John 2:2 "And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world."

and that's that.

101G.

@jeremiah1five

Was Ishmael Abrahams biological seed according to Gen 21:13

And also of the son of the bondwoman will I make a nation, because he is thy seed.
Ishmael (Arabic: إِسْمَاعِيْل, romanized: ʾIsmāʿīl) is regarded as a prophet and the ancestor to the Ishmaelites in Islam. He is the son of Ibrahim, born to Hajar. Ismail is also associated with Mecca and the construction of the Kaaba. Ismail is considered the ancestor to Muhammad.

Ishmael (Arabic: إِسْمَاعِيْل, romanized: ʾIsmāʿīl) is regarded as a prophet and the ancestor to the Ishmaelites in Islam. He is the son of Ibrahim, born to Hajar. Ismail is also associated with Mecca and the construction of the Kaaba. Ismail is considered the ancestor to Muhammad.

And also of the son of the bondwoman will I make a nation, because he is thy seed.

The scriptures crystal clear.

And of the son of the slave woman I will make a nation also, because he is your descendant.'

Ismail is also associated with Mecca and the construction of the Kaaba. Ismail is considered the ancestor to Muhammad.

Without is Ishmael there would be no Islam.

The scriptures crystal clear.

And of the son of the slave woman I will make a nation also, because he is your descendant.'

Without is Ishmael there would be no Islam.
Okay Ishmael was Abrahams physical seed. Aposter earlier said

@jeremiah1five

That statement is inaccurate

Gentile Believers in Christ is Israel
There are NO GENTILES in any of the three Hebrew covenants. NONE.

5 To redeem them that were under the law, that we might receive the adoption of sons.
Gal. 4:4–5.

Gentiles were NEVER under the Law. And they are NOT in any Hebrew Covenant today. You're believing a Gentile lie. It's called Inheritance theft, and it took place after Rome destroyed and scattered Israel.
I don't see any Gentiles in the Scripture record before or during Christ claiming to be in the Abrahamic or Mosaic Covenant. Why is that? It only takes place AFTER Israel as a nation is gone.
Why is that?

Back
Top Bottom