Is Jesus God?

Keiw1

There is much proof that Jesus is not God for any who can reason for themselves responsibly.
One greater than Jesus gave him all authority( Matt 28:18) in heaven and on earth. God already had all authority.
One greater than Jesus gave him the right to judge( John 5:27), God was already judge.
One greater than him appointed him to be king( Dan 7:13-15) God was already king( 1 Chron 16:31) and would not need to be appointed to a kingship. But Jesus must hand the kingdom back to his God and Father and subject himself( 1Cor 15:24-28)= forever--God is in subjection to no one.
Jesus and his real teachers teach Jesus has a God=his Father-John 20:17, Rev 3:12--2Cor 1:3, Eph 1:3, Col 1:3-1Pet 1:3---God does not have a God.
God did all the powerful works through Jesus-Acts 2:22, 1 Cor 8:5-6)--Jesus tells you he can do 0 of his own-John 5:19,30)

Trinity translations are altered by satans will to mislead. There is no capitol G God to the word at John 1:1 in the Greek lexicons--You are being mislead, like this-2Cor 11:12-15)--God warned all-GET OUT OF HER

There is much proof that Jesus is not God for any who can reason for themselves responsibly.
One greater than Jesus gave him all authority( Matt 28:18) in heaven and on earth. God already had all authority.
One greater than Jesus gave him the right to judge( John 5:27), God was already judge.
One greater than him appointed him to be king( Dan 7:13-15) God was already king( 1 Chron 16:31) and would not need to be appointed to a kingship. But Jesus must hand the kingdom back to his God and Father and subject himself( 1Cor 15:24-28)= forever--God is in subjection to no one.
Jesus and his real teachers teach Jesus has a God=his Father-John 20:17, Rev 3:12--2Cor 1:3, Eph 1:3, Col 1:3-1Pet 1:3---God does not have a God.
God did all the powerful works through Jesus-Acts 2:22, 1 Cor 8:5-6)--Jesus tells you he can do 0 of his own-John 5:19,30)

Trinity translations are altered by satans will to mislead. There is no capitol G God to the word at John 1:1 in the Greek lexicons--You are being mislead, like this-2Cor 11:12-15)--God warned all-GET OUT OF HER
Well 101G has one question for you in steps.

#1. if the Lord Jesus was "MADE" Lower that the Angels, per. Hebrews 2:9. as you said, " who can reason for themselves responsibly." ok responsibly, as you pointed out, "God don't have a God" and you said, "One greater than Jesus gave him all authority". glad you say those things. because if the Lord Jesus was Made Lower than the Angels, then he had to be HIGHER than the angels before he was made lower than them, correct? correct. now here is your Delima. there are only three entities, 1. God, 2. Angels, and 3. Humans. now if the Lord Jesus was Made lower than the angels, then he's GOD, and as you said God don't have a God......... so what God gave JESUS POWER? so are you saying there are two Gods? I hope not. since there is only "ONE" God, then by scripture, JESUS is "God". THAT ANSWERS YOUR TOPIC.

101G.

Jesus is the Lord in Joel, Isaiah and Jeremiah

Joel 2:27-32
27 "Thus you will know that I am in the midst of Israel,

And that I am the Lord your God,

And there is no other;

And My people will never be put to shame.

28 " It will come about after this

That I will pour out My Spirit on all mankind;

And your sons and daughters will prophesy,

Your old men will dream dreams,

Your young men will see visions.

29 "Even on the male and female servants

I will pour out My Spirit in those days.

30 "I will display wonders in the sky and on the earth,

Blood, fire and columns of smoke.

31 "The sun will be turned into darkness

And the moon into blood

Before the great and awesome day of the Lord comes.

32 "And it will come about that whoever calls on the name of the Lord

Will be delivered;

For on Mount Zion and in Jerusalem

There will be those who escape,

As the Lord has said,

Even among the survivors whom the Lord calls.

Rom 10:9-13
9 that if you confess with your mouth Jesus as Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved; 10 for with the heart a person believes, resulting in righteousness, and with the mouth he confesses, resulting in salvation. 11 For the Scripture says, "WHOEVER BELIEVES IN HIM WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED." 12 For there is no distinction between Jew and Greek; for the same Lord is Lord of all, abounding in riches for all who call on Him; 13 for "WHOEVER WILL CALL ON THE NAME OF THE LORD WILL BE SAVED."

Isa 45:21-24
Is it not I, the Lord?
And there is no other God besides Me,
A righteous God and a Savior;
There is none except Me.
22 " Turn to Me and be saved, all the ends of the earth;
For I am God, and there is no other.
23 "I have sworn by Myself,
The word has gone forth from My mouth in righteousness
And will not turn back,
That to Me every knee will bow, every tongue will swear allegiance.
24 "They will say of Me, 'Only in the Lord are righteousness and strength.'

Phil 2:9-11
For this reason also, God highly exalted Him, and bestowed on Him the name which is above every name, 10 so that at the name of Jesus EVERY KNEE WILL BOW, of those who are in heaven and on earth and under the earth, 11 and that every tongue will confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

Rom 14:10-12
For we will all stand before the judgment seat of God. 11 For it is written,

" AS I LIVE, SAYS THE LORD, EVERY KNEE SHALL BOW TO ME,

AND EVERY TONGUE SHALL GIVE PRAISE TO GOD."

12 So then each one of us will give an account of himself to God.

1 Cor 2:8-9
the wisdom which none of the rulers of this age has understood; for if they had understood it they would not have crucified the Lord of glory

Jeremiah 17:10 the Lord says

"I the LORD search the heart, I test the mind. Even to give every man according to his ways, according to the fruit of his doings"

In Revelation 2:23 Jesus says
"I am He who searches the minds and hearts and I will give to each one of you according to your works"

So if Jesus is not God why would he claim to do something in Revelation that Yahweh claimed in Jeremiah?

So is it Yahweh or Jesus who searches hearts and minds?

The only name that can possibly be above all names is the name of YHWH. Even Non trinitarians are forced to agree with this one due to the fact that their own theology acknowledges that YHWH is greater in nature than Jesus. This means that Jesus shares the personal name and authority of YHWH, making Him God as no one can be equal to God except God alone.

hope this helps !!!

Isa 43:15
"I am the Lord, your Holy One,
The Creator of Israel, your King."

Isa 44:6
"Thus says the Lord, the King of Israel
And his Redeemer, the Lord of hosts:
'I am the first and I am the last,
And there is no God besides Me.

Isa 45:6
That men may know from the rising to the setting of the sun
That there is no one besides Me.
I am the Lord, and there is no other,

Isa 48:12
"Listen to Me, O Jacob, even Israel whom I called;
I am He, I am the first, I am also the last.

We know from the N.T. that Christ is the One Lord, the Only Lord. We know in Revelations that Christ identifies Himself as the First and the Last the title which YHWH declares of Himself in Isaiah. We know that Christ is also identifies as the Holy One in the N.T. and our King all titles and descriptions of YHWH in the Isaiah passages.

John 12:41
These things Isaiah said, because he saw His glory, and he spoke of Him

Isaiah 6:1-10

In the year of King, Uzziah's death, I saw the Lordsitting on a throne, lofty and exalted, with the train of His robe filling the temple. 2 Seraphim stood above Him, each having six wings; with two he covered his face, and with two he covered his feet, and with two he flew. 3 And one called out to another and said,

"Holy, Holy, Holy, is the Lord of hosts,,

The whole earth is full of His glory."

4 And the foundations of the thresholds trembled at the voice of him who called out, while the temple was filling with smoke. 5 Then I said,

"Woe is me, for I am ruined!,

Because I am a man of unclean lips,

And I live among a people of unclean lips;,

For my eyes have seen the King, the Lord of hosts."

One need only follow the pronouns and the verbs. Isaiah saw the glory of YHWH. There is only ONE time that Isaiah saw the glory of YHWH; its in Ish 6. John says that Isaiah saw "his" glory, the glory of Jesus. That Isaiah ALSO foretold the suffering and rejection of Christ is true but irrelevant. You are confusing what Isaiah foretold (Christ's suffering and rejection) with what he literally "saw" (the glory of YWHW).

The verb Isaiah used for "saw" in 6;1 is רָאָה ("ra'ah"). In the qal, it refers to the act of seeing in the literal sense, to see with the eyes (as opposed to, for example, מַחֲזֶה "machazeh", which is the act or event of an ecstatic "vision"). In referring to this event, John uses the Greek word εἶδον ("eidon") - also a verb referring to the act of seeing with the eyes in the natural sense.

We know that God the Father is invisible, "whom no man hath seen, nor can see" (1 Tim 6:16). He is transcendent and lives in unapproachable light (1 Tim 6:16). But the Son is "the image of the invisible God" (Col 1:15). Thus the one whom Isaiah "saw" in the literal sense with his eyes is the one whom he explicitly identified as "YHWH" - the same one whose glory he saw according to John (Jn 12:41). Jesus himself makes this clear at v.45 "And he that seeth me seeth him that sent me."

There is only ONE time when Isaiah saw someone he, speaking by the Holy Spirit identified as "YHWH", and John's spirit-inspired narrative of the interactions of Jesus with the Jews in the 11th and 12th chapter of his gospel, including their rejection of Christ, says that what Isaiah saw was HIS (ie Jesus') glory. This works in perfect harmony with John's whole purpose, given the FACT that John had previously identified the one who became flesh and dwelt among us (Jn 1:14) as "God" (Jn 1:1). Nowhere in the context of this narrative (ie Ch 12) does John speak of Christ's "glorification" in his rejection and crucifixion. To claim that this is what John was talking about in referring to what Isaiah SAW with his eyes ignores the grammar and the immediate context, including the clear and unmistakable words of Christ himself in that very context.

hope this helps !!!

Rev 22:13, “I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.

We can see here that Whoever is the Alpha/Omega also claims to be the first/last AND the beginning/end. It’s the same Person.

If we look back in Rev 1:17-18 we see the following:

“…Fear not; I am the first and the last: I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.”

So, the One Who is first/last (and then is also Alpha/Omega and beginning/end) is the same Person who was dead and is alive forever more. It doesn’t take a scholar to figure out Who is the One speaking here. It does take a lot of mental gymnastics to explain away something so obvious.

The term "first/last" is used 4 times in Rev. Twice it is used along with "Alpha/Omega" with the Person claiming to be "first/last" AND the "Alpha/Omega."

"Alpha/Omega" is used 4 times in Rev. Twice with "first/last" and twice with "beginning/end."

"Beginning/end" occurs 3 times: twice with "Alpha/Omega" and once with "Alpha/Omega" AND "first/last."

In all of these texts, the speaker always refers to Himself with both or all of the titles. To say, "Well, this time it's Jehovah who is the first/last, this next time it's Jesus, then later it's Jehovah again..." is the mental gymnastics to which I referred.

Is God the first/last or is Jesus the first/last? Is God the Alpha/Omega or is Jesus the Alpha/Omega? Is God the beginning/end or is Jesus the beginning/end. An obvious way to reconcile the verses is to understand that Jesus is God.

According to unitarians, it seems God claimed to be the first/last in one sense while Jesus claimed to be first/last in another sense. You seem to gloss over the blatant connection of first/last with beginning/end and Alpha/Omega. In each verse, the Speaker who claims one title also claims one or both of the others. It's all the same person.

I usually wait patiently for unitarians to reply but this point has been nagging at me so I have to comment preemptively. I really am baffled by their suggestion from other discussion in the past that “first/last” has some meaning here other than the obvious one (a title synonymous with Alpha/Omega). You even say that Alpha/Omega is never used of the Son? Incredible!! We both have said that context is king so I would like to remind other readers of the context of Rev 1:17-18 (beginning in v.10, Young’s Literal):

I was in the Spirit on the Lord's-day, and I heard behind me a great voice, as of a trumpet, saying, I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last;' and, `What thou dost see, write in a scroll, and send to the seven assemblies that [are] in Asia; to Ephesus, and to Smyrna, and to Pergamos, and to Thyatira, and to Sardis, and to Philadelphia, and to Laodicea.'

And I did turn to see the voice that did speak with me, and having turned, I saw seven golden lamp-stands, and in the midst of the seven lamp-stands, [one] like to a son of man, clothed to the foot, and girt round at the breast with a golden girdle, and his head and hairs white, as if white wool -- as snow, and his eyes as a flame of fire; and his feet like to fine brass, as in a furnace having been fired, and his voice as a sound of many waters, and having in his right hand seven stars, and out of his mouth a sharp two-edged sword is proceeding, and his countenance [is] as the sun shining in its might.

And when I saw him, I did fall at his feet as dead, and he placed his right hand upon me, saying to me, `Be not afraid; I am the First and the Last, and he who is living, and I did become dead, and, lo, I am living to the ages of the ages. Amen! and I have the keys of the hades and of the death.

Do you realize this is one scene? The Speaker identifies Himself in v. 11 as “the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last.” John turns to see who is speaking and sees “one like to a son of man” (other translations have “the Son of man”). Perhaps John is saying, "I saw someone who looked like Jesus." Then finally, in v. 17-18, the Speaker indeed identifies Himself as the One who is living and became dead and is now alive again forever.

Unitarians: I guess you identify the Alpha and Omega in v. 8 as Jehovah and v. 11 as Jesus? I guess you don’t see the term “the First and the Last” as a title equivalent to “the Alpha and Omega”? If so, you are definitely seeing something in the text that an ordinary reading doesn’t see beacuse of your bias.

It’s a title ascribed to the Almighty. I didn’t think it needed a more precise definition to be understood. What about, “the one who is and who was and who to come”? Does that need to be defined? I guess we could talk about a precise definition but I don’t think that will change my point. The Alpha/Omega is self-described as “the Almighty (1:8) AND the First/Last (22:13). The First/Last is self-described as the one who was dead and is alive forever more (1:18). Again, there are either 2 people who are the first and last OR Jesus is the Almighty.

Conclusion: Scripture declares YHWH is the First and the Last and besides Me there is no God/YHWH. Christ is YHWH.

hope this helps !!!

Jesus asks : who do people say I Am ?

Let’s examine the Bible for the biblical answer to the question.

Jesus asked that question ( who do people say that I Am ? ) and lets here the testimony of Jesus, the Apostles and scripture.

Jesus said He was the I Am who existed before Abraham was born. He says He is the Savior, Lord, Christ, The Alpha and Omega the First and the Last. The names and titles of YHWH for sure

John calls Him God, YHWH and true God in his writings

Peter call Him God and Savior in his writings

Jude calls Him the only Sovereign/Lord to the exclusion of all others.

Paul calls Him God, Lord, Lord over all, YHWH in his writings

Thomas called Him God.

Now the question remains today? Can you confess like those above that Jesus is YHWH(God) ?

If not then you deny the Son. Remember Jesus also said those who deny the Son the Father will also deny !

Lets see what the Apostles who were inspired by God to record in Scripture

Matthew
Matthew said He was Immanuel, God with us- Matthew 1:23

John
John said the Word was God and the Word became flesh John 1:1,14
John said Jesus is the True God and Eternal Life- 1 John 5:20
John said Jesus is the I AM ( YHWH) the Alpha and Omega, The First and the Last- Revelation 22:12-13
John said Jesus is the Lord God Almighty, the Alpha and Omega- Revelation 1:8

Thomas
Thomas said Jesus was His Lord and His God- John 20:28

Peter
Peter said Jesus is our God and Savior- 2 Peter 1:1

James
James said Jesus is the Lord that elders call upon to heal the sick- James 5:14
James said the Prophets spoke in His name YHWH- James 5:10

Jude
Jude said He is YHWH, the Only Sovereign and Lord- Jude 1:4
Jude said Jesus is the Lord( YHWH) who delivered his people out of Egypt- Jude 1:8

Paul
Paul says Jesus is our God and Savior- Titus 2:13
Paul says Jesus is YHWH( Lord)- Romans 10:13 and Joel 2:32
Paul says all the fulness of Deity ( God ) dwells in Him Bodily- Colossians 1:19, 2:9

Author of Hebrews
He said Jesus is the Creator who is YHWH that made everything and called Him God- Hebrews 1:8-10

Jesus
Jesus said He is the I Am ( YHWH)- John 8:58
Jesus said he who has seen Me has seen the Father- John 14:9
Jesus said He was EQUAL with the Father- John 5:17-18

So my question is since all these who were inspired to write these TRUTHS down concerning the Person of Christ, why do people not share this with others ?

Why do many deny the truth if Jesus real identity as YHWH ?

No one can say Jesus is LORD (YHWH) except by the Spirit !

hope this helps !!!

Conclusion: Scripture declares YHWH is the First and the Last and besides Me there is no God/YHWH. Christ is YHWH.
Jesus asks : who do people say I Am ?

may we add one thing. the Lord JESUS is YHWH, but not as the Christ in a G2758 κενόω kenoo (ke-no-ō') STATE, while in human flesh. here the Son of God, resurrected the Son of Man, Spirit.

101G.

There is so much proof Christ is God contrary to the false claims in the OP. I have provided over a 100 references proving Christs Deity in both the old and new testaments. I can provide many more proofs on top of the ones already mentioned above. :)

hope this helps !!!

Well 101G has one question for you in steps.

#1. if the Lord Jesus was "MADE" Lower that the Angels, per. Hebrews 2:9. as you said, " who can reason for themselves responsibly." ok responsibly, as you pointed out, "God don't have a God" and you said, "One greater than Jesus gave him all authority". glad you say those things. because if the Lord Jesus was Made Lower than the Angels, then he had to be HIGHER than the angels before he was made lower than them, correct? correct. now here is your Delima. there are only three entities, 1. God, 2. Angels, and 3. Humans. now if the Lord Jesus was Made lower than the angels, then he's GOD, and as you said God don't have a God......... so what God gave JESUS POWER? so are you saying there are two Gods? I hope not. since there is only "ONE" God, then by scripture, JESUS is "God". THAT ANSWERS YOUR TOPIC.

101G.
He was higher-He is Michael the archangel--You see at Psalm 45:7--Jesus has a God and God anointed him with the oil of exultation more than his partners( angels)--Heb 1:4 So he has become better than the angels to the extent he has inherited a name more excellent theirs---means is equal to the angels without being given the name Jesus which God gave to him.

He was higher-He is Michael the archangel
first mistake, Michael is an angel, but he is not in the God class.

Second Mistake. Psalms 45:6 "Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: the sceptre of thy kingdom is a right sceptre." Psalms 45:7 "Thou lovest righteousness, and hatest wickedness: therefore God, thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows."

Hebrews 1:8 "But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom." Hebrews 1:9 "Thou hast loved righteousness, and hated iniquity; therefore God, even thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows." the Son, not Michael the arc-angel. please get it right.

Now is this two Gods as H430 אֱלֹהִים 'elohiym (el-o-heem') describe in Genesis 1:1? ...... (smile). I think you know better.

101G.

first mistake, Michael is an angel, but he is not in the God class.

Second Mistake. Psalms 45:6 "Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: the sceptre of thy kingdom is a right sceptre." Psalms 45:7 "Thou lovest righteousness, and hatest wickedness: therefore God, thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows."

Hebrews 1:8 "But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom." Hebrews 1:9 "Thou hast loved righteousness, and hated iniquity; therefore God, even thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows." the Son, not Michael the arc-angel. please get it right.

Now is this two Gods as H430 אֱלֹהִים 'elohiym (el-o-heem') describe in Genesis 1:1? ...... (smile). I think you know better.

101G.
Yes above thy fellows=angels--Psalm 45:7-partners= angels.

Yes above thy fellows=angels--Psalm 45:7-partners= angels.
no, in flesh, above his fellow brethren. because, Hebrews 2:16 "For verily he took not on him the nature of angels; but he took on him the seed of Abraham."

he was never an angel...... understand now?

101G.

no, in flesh, above his fellow brethren. because, Hebrews 2:16 "For verily he took not on him the nature of angels; but he took on him the seed of Abraham."

he was never an angel...... understand now?

101G.
1Thess 4:16--Upon Jesus return, he comes with the trumpet of God( announcing this ride that Michael took( Rev 6:1) and with the voice of the archangel= Its his voice.

1Thess 4:16--Upon Jesus return, he comes with the trumpet of God( announcing this ride that Michael took( Rev 6:1) and with the voice of the archangel= Its his voice.

Jesus returns "with" the voice of the archangel. That doesn't necessitate it is the voice of Jesus.

There is no capitol G God to the word at John 1:1 in the Greek lexicons--

Greek-English Lexicon of the New Testament: Based on Semantic Domains: the distinctive features of theos are also fully applicable to another referent, namely, the logos or Christ; that is to say, it is legitimate to interpret Jn. 1.1 as 'the Word was God' (12.1, theos, page 137, J. P. Louw and Eugene Nida - the boldface is mine).

You made the same kind of claim in post 51 which was refuted in post 53.

You are being mislead,

Based on the above, you are trying to mislead others.

ERROR on both. a human can have the voice of an angel, but it does not make them an angel.

and as for the Revelation 6 rider. if your rider was Michael.... 101G feel sorry for you. because the rider of chapter 6 is the anti-Christ. let's break it down for you.

Revelation 6:1 "And I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals, and I heard, as it were the noise of thunder, one of the four beasts saying, Come and see." Revelation 6:2 "And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer."
to Really understand the four Horseman is to understand the four Judgments of Ezekiel 14:21. so here you say the rider of the white horse is Michael the Arch Angel?

THE NOISOM BEAST: the first horseman, revealed by the first beast, the “face of the Lion”, the white horse rider.
Ezekiel 14:15 & 16 14, "Though these three men, Noah, Daniel, and Job, were in it, they should deliver but their own souls by their righteousness, saith the Lord GOD." 15, "If I cause noisome beasts to pass through the land, and they spoil it, so that it be desolate, that no man may pass through because of the beasts: verse 16 "Though these three men were in it, as I live, saith the Lord GOD, they shall deliver neither sons nor daughters; they only shall be delivered, but the land shall be desolate.

This whiter horse rider is a fake imitator of the true Christ. He is a deceiver, and a robber, he’s the false messiah. Noise bring CONFUSION, (and there is a lot of confusion today in the churches). A warning to one church, (see Chapter 2 & 3), was the church in Thyatira who had a false prophetess. Revelation 2:20 "Notwithstanding I have a few things against thee, because thou sufferest that woman Jezebel, which calleth herself a prophetess, to teach and to seduce my servants to commit fornication, and to eat things sacrificed unto idols”. false teaching in church leads to, and breeds confusion. Just look at some of the confusion today. many still don’t believe a woman can preach, teach, and or pastor. There are some who don’t believe in water baptism, nor do some don't believe in hell. And the list go on and on, THAT'S CONFUSION. God is not the author of confusion. Scripture, 1 Corinthians 14:33 "For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints”. our brother Jude calls these Noise makers brute beasts. Jude 1:10 & 11 "But these speak evil of those things which they know not: but what they know naturally, as brute beasts, in those things they corrupt themselves Woe unto them! for they have gone in the way of Cain, and ran greedily after the error of Balaam for reward, and perished in the gainsaying of Core”. again another warning to the churches, the love of money, the error of Balaam. Scripture, Revelation 2:14 "But I have a few things against thee, because thou hast there them that hold the doctrine of Balaam, who taught Balac to cast a stumblingblock before the children of Israel, to eat things sacrificed unto idols, and to commit fornication”. this is what the white rider do seduce you from Christ. Supportive scripture, 2 Thessalonians 2:3 "Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition”. let’s see this lust of the natural things, or the doctrine of Balaam. Romans 16:17 & 18 "Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them. For they that are such serve not our Lord Jesus Christ, but their own belly; and by good words and fair speeches deceive the hearts of the simple”. Ephesians 5:6 "Let no man deceive you with vain words: for because of these things cometh the wrath of God upon the children of disobedience”. so do our brother the apostle Peter. 2 Peter 2:10-22 "But chiefly them that walk after the flesh in the lust of uncleanness, and despise government. Presumptuous are they, selfwilled, they are not afraid to speak evil of dignities. Whereas angels, which are greater in power and might, bring not railing accusation against them before the Lord. But these, as natural brute beasts, made to be taken and destroyed, speak evil of the things that they understand not; and shall utterly perish in their own corruption; And shall receive the reward of unrighteousness, as they that count it pleasure to riot in the day time. Spots they are and blemishes, sporting themselves with their own deceivings while they feast with you; Having eyes full of adultery, and that cannot cease from sin; beguiling unstable souls: an heart they have exercised with covetous practices; cursed children:
Which have forsaken the right way, and are gone astray, following the way of Balaam the son of Bosor, who loved the wages of unrighteousness; But was rebuked for his iniquity: the dumb *** speaking with man's voice forbad the madness of the prophet. These are wells without water, clouds that are carried with a tempest; to whom the mist of darkness is reserved for ever. For when they speak great swelling words of vanity, they allure through the lusts of the flesh, through much wantonness, those that were clean escaped from them who live in error. While they promise them liberty, they themselves are the servants of corruption: for of whom a man is overcome, of the same is he brought in bondage. For if after they have escaped the pollutions of the world through the knowledge of the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, they are again entangled therein, and overcome, the latter end is worse with them than the beginning. For it had been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than, after they have known it, to turn from the holy commandment delivered unto them. But it is happened unto them according to the true proverb, The dog is turned to his own vomit again; and the sow that was washed to her wallowing in the mire”.

Now a breakdown of this rider, a. he has bow, this word bow is the Greek word,
G5115 τόξον toxon (to'-xon) n.
a bow (apparently as the simplest fabric).
[from the base of G5088]
KJV: bow
a bow, NOT WITH AN ARROW, as we see in pictures, and in YOU TUB videos no, a bow here means, (apparently as the simplest fabric). notice what it said, "apparently as the simplest fabric". other words a cheap outfit or a fake invitations, of the real. Also this rider had a crown. It is the Greek word, G4735 στέφανος stephanos, not what our Lord and Saviour wear in chapter 19, which is G1238 διάδημα diadema, which means the kingly ornament for the head, the crown. and he, the Lord Jesus wore many. But this rider here in chapter 6 is carrying another gospel. Sound like the real gospel, but….. Galatians 1:6-8 "I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel: Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ. But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed”. this rider make one loose their first Love,as was warn in one of the churches.

Conclusion: the white rider/Face like a Lion is a false messiah, because the devil or Satan is like a roaring .... "LION". but TRUE "LION" is the Lord Jesus the Christ. so, the noisome beast, the Lion, is a ROAING (noise) Lion seeking whom he may devour/conquer supporting scripture, 1 Peter 5:8 "Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour”. this lion is in opposition to the real Lion, the Lord Jesus out of the tribe of Judah. as our Lord said when he as he sat upon the mount of Olive, "Take heed that no man deceive you. For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many."

101G.

Greek-English Lexicon of the New Testament: Based on Semantic Domains: the distinctive features of theos are also fully applicable to another referent, namely, the logos or Christ; that is to say, it is legitimate to interpret Jn. 1.1 as 'the Word was God' (12.1, theos, page 137, J. P. Louw and Eugene Nida - the boldface is mine).

You made the same kind of claim in post 51 which was refuted in post 53.

Based on the above, you are trying to mislead others.
Trinity lies you listen to. I don't. Jesus is 100% clear--( John 17:3) The one who sent him= FATHER is THE ONLY TRUE GOD-- Who lied Jesus or trinitarians? Because their words do not match. Who do you follow, Jesus or ones teaching the opposite of what he teaches?

Back
Top Bottom