Is Jesus God?

Trinity lies you listen to.

Thus, your assertion in the OP was easily refuted.

Let me clue you in on something. Just because the Watchtower simply asserts something and the JW's are supposed to believe it, don't think that it will work when you assert something and then expect others here to do the same.

It ain't happenin'!

One greater than Jesus gave him the right to judge( John 5:27), God was already judge.

Since you wrote the word "judge" twice, then to whom does "the one" refer to below?

1 Peter 4:5
But these people will render an account to the one who is ready to judge those living and those dead. (New World Translation)

1Cor 15:24-28 proves your error.

You asserted that Jesus has all authority in heaven and earth.

That means He has all authority in the universe.....universal authority.

The Watchtower: Make no mistake about this, the true "higher powers" or "superior authorities" to whom Christians are commanded to subject themselves in worship are Jehovah God and Christ Jesus, the reigning King of the new world, God has given a name and power and authority second only to himself Job 37:23; Ps. 62:11, Mo; Matt. 28:18; John 5:26, 27, 30; 17:1, 2, NW ("Subjection to the Superior Authorities," May 1, 1951, page 275)
https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/1951324

Does Michael loan loan Jesus his voice?
GINOLJC, to all.
I just cannot believe the nonsense. loan a voice? do one know that the Lord Jesus made all voices? he can speak in any voice that he wants, for they all are his.

and as for speaking ..... "WITH" a voice. no, no, not another persons voice, but the way the voice sounds. 101G can speak in a soft voice of a woman, do that makes 101G a woman? of course not. here, everyone will hear his voice.... LOUD, to get one's attention. for as said, he can speak with the voice of a LION, or with the voice of a MIGHTY rushing water. example, Revelation 1:10 "I was in the Spirit on the Lord's day, and heard behind me a great voice, as of a trumpet," Revelation 1:11 "Saying, I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last: and, What thou seest, write in a book, and send it unto the seven churches which are in Asia; unto Ephesus, and unto Smyrna, and unto Pergamos, and unto Thyatira, and unto Sardis, and unto Philadelphia, and unto Laodicea."

so is the Lord Jesus now a Trumpet? or this, Revelation 1:15 "And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters." so, is the Lord many waters.

my God people, lets used some common sense. I know many want to defend their position... fine, ok, but lets use a bit of common sense here..... ok.

101G.

Since you wrote the word "judge" twice, then to whom does "the one" refer to below?

1 Peter 4:5
But these people will render an account to the one who is ready to judge those living and those dead. (New World Translation)
God appointed Jesus as judge, but it as well teaches the 144,000 who sit on thrones will judge as well. Even judge the fallen angels.

You asserted that Jesus has all authority in heaven and earth.

That means He has all authority in the universe.....universal authority.

The Watchtower: Make no mistake about this, the true "higher powers" or "superior authorities" to whom Christians are commanded to subject themselves in worship are Jehovah God and Christ Jesus, the reigning King of the new world, God has given a name and power and authority second only to himself Job 37:23; Ps. 62:11, Mo; Matt. 28:18; John 5:26, 27, 30; 17:1, 2, NW ("Subjection to the Superior Authorities," May 1, 1951, page 275)
https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/1951324
Given that authority because he did not have that authority before it was given to him. God has always had that authority.

GINOLJC, to all.
I just cannot believe the nonsense. loan a voice? do one know that the Lord Jesus made all voices? he can speak in any voice that he wants, for they all are his.

and as for speaking ..... "WITH" a voice. no, no, not another persons voice, but the way the voice sounds. 101G can speak in a soft voice of a woman, do that makes 101G a woman? of course not. here, everyone will hear his voice.... LOUD, to get one's attention. for as said, he can speak with the voice of a LION, or with the voice of a MIGHTY rushing water. example, Revelation 1:10 "I was in the Spirit on the Lord's day, and heard behind me a great voice, as of a trumpet," Revelation 1:11 "Saying, I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last: and, What thou seest, write in a book, and send it unto the seven churches which are in Asia; unto Ephesus, and unto Smyrna, and unto Pergamos, and unto Thyatira, and unto Sardis, and unto Philadelphia, and unto Laodicea."

so is the Lord Jesus now a Trumpet? or this, Revelation 1:15 "And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters." so, is the Lord many waters.

my God people, lets used some common sense. I know many want to defend their position... fine, ok, but lets use a bit of common sense here..... ok.

101G.
Its his voice-0 doubt.

Jesus as judge

The JW's affirmed "the one" refers to Jehovah in 1 Peter 4:5.

The Watchtower: "One faithless at heart" is satisfied with his materialistic life-style. (Psalm 144:11-15a) Doing what is right in God's eyes is of no consequence to him, and he does not think about having to render an account to Jehovah. (1 Peter 4:3-5) (Fear Jehovah and You Will Be Happy, May 15, 1987, see Proverbs 14:14, page 29).
https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/1987369

The JW's affirmed "the one" refers to Jehovah in 1 Peter 4:5.

The Watchtower: "One faithless at heart" is satisfied with his materialistic life-style. (Psalm 144:11-15a) Doing what is right in God's eyes is of no consequence to him, and he does not think about having to render an account to Jehovah. (1 Peter 4:3-5) (Fear Jehovah and You Will Be Happy, May 15, 1987, see Proverbs 14:14, page 29).
https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/1987369
Jehovah is the main judge, he passed that right on to Jesus and his bride=144,000 who will sit on thrones as kings and priests(Rev 1:6, Rev 20:6)

He was higher-He is Michael the archangel--You see at Psalm 45:7--Jesus has a God and God anointed him with the oil of exultation more than his partners( angels)--Heb 1:4 So he has become better than the angels to the extent he has inherited a name more excellent theirs---means is equal to the angels without being given the name Jesus which God gave to him.
The idea that Jesus inherited from God destroys the idea that he is God. The mortal enemies of the concept of the trinity are these 4 pillars, which have to be violated at every turn:
1. Definition
2. Logic
3. Language Usage
4. Explicit Scripture

'the Word was God'
Right, not Jesus! The word was god.

You want it to mean more than what it says. And the reason is because the evidence for your doctrine is so lacking, you have to read YHWH's thoughts are another person. At the same time, you have to deny this other person you claim is God does not make 2 God's.

1Cor 15:24-28 proves your error.
I call 1 Cor 15:24-28 Christianity's end game. Juxtaposition of "Jesus" with "God" is ubiquitious and these verses shows that in the end, Jesus is still not God. The parethentical exception makes this explicit.

(Although it says “everything,” it is clear that this does not also pertain to God, who created everything and made it all subject to Him.)

Who does Jesus NOT have authority over? Jesus has authority over every one and everything EXCEPT for God, himself. Such language only has meaning if Jesus were not God. Otherwise, it is a nonsensical verse ... Anakin has authority over everyone except Darth Vader, who is himself. This is not how language is used.

Back
Top Bottom