Is Jesus God?

FATHER/SON/HOLY SPIRIT are the ECHAD ELOHIM of Scripture, Beginning in Genesis and Ending(Beginning Again) in Revelation.

ALL THREE are SEEN

But I saw no temple in it, for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are its temple. The city had no need of the sun or of the moon to shine in it, for the glory of God illuminated it. The Lamb is its light. And the nations of those who are saved shall walk in its light, and the kings of the earth bring their glory and honor into it. Its gates shall not be shut at all by day (there shall be no night there). And they shall bring the glory and the honor of the nations into ]it. But there shall by no means enter it anything that defiles, or causes an abomination or a lie, but only those who are written in the Lamb’s Book of Life.

And he showed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding from the throne of God and of the Lamb. In the middle of its street, and on either side of the river, was the tree of life, which bore twelve fruits, each tree yielding its fruit every month. The leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations. And there shall be no more curse, but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it, and His servants shall serve Him. They shall see His face, and His name shall be on their foreheads. There shall be no night there: They need no lamp nor light of the sun, for the Lord God gives them light. And they shall reign forever and ever.

And the Spirit and the bride say, “Come!” And let him who hears say, “Come!” And let him who thirsts come. Whoever desires, let him take the water of life freely.
Good, but did not your own scripture that you gave for credit was your answer indeed? listen to what you said,
Why does the scripture say "Lord God" in both the OT and NT???

Whoever understands the correct answer receives from our Heavenly FATHER = Matthew 11:25
let's read Matthew 11:25 "At that time Jesus answered and said, I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes."
Notice the "Lord" Jesus said the FATHER is "Lord" also. for is not JESUS "Lord?" John 13:13 "Ye call me Master and Lord: and ye say well; for so I am." so the Father is Lord, as well as the Son. what do this tell you? it's the same one Person, else you have two Lords meaning two God, for it's the same one Person. if separate, then as said two Gods.

see Dave when you said,
But I saw no temple in it, for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are its temple.
the Lord God and the Lamb is the same ONE Person.

101G.

To all,
the Lord God almighty and the Lamb is the same person in Amalgamation of Spirit. please understand, in flesh bone and BLOOD, this is the Lamb of, of, of, God. but in the resurrection, he is the LAMB, God, NO BLOOD. Lamb of God has BLOOD, which take away the sins of the world. but here in heaven he has no blood and is CALLED ...... The "LAMB".... (smile).

101G.

No, they aren't.
ok, let's see. Revelation 5:1 "And I saw in the right hand of him that sat on the throne a book written within and on the backside, sealed with seven seals." Revelation 5:2 "And I saw a strong angel proclaiming with a loud voice, Who is worthy to open the book, and to loose the seals thereof?" Revelation 5:3 "And no man in heaven, nor in earth, neither under the earth, was able to open the book, neither to look thereon." Revelation 5:4 "And I wept much, because no man was found worthy to open and to read the book, neither to look thereon." Revelation 5:5 "And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Juda, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof."

question Fred, who is the ROOT of David? mind you 101G said the ROOT of David, meaning before David, the one who open the book.

your answer please,

101G.

@Fred
this is an easy question to answer. the Lamb who stands before the THRONE is the ROOT of David. and the One who sits on the Throne is the Lord Jesus. so Fred who is the ROOT of David the Lamb that was slain, but now arisen? your answer PLEASE.

there is no math involved.

101G.

Good, but did not your own scripture that you gave for credit was your answer indeed? listen to what you said,

let's read Matthew 11:25 "At that time Jesus answered and said, I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes."
Notice the "Lord" Jesus said the FATHER is "Lord" also. for is not JESUS "Lord?" John 13:13 "Ye call me Master and Lord: and ye say well; for so I am." so the Father is Lord, as well as the Son. what do this tell you? it's the same one Person, else you have two Lords meaning two God, for it's the same one Person. if separate, then as said two Gods.

see Dave when you said,

the Lord God and the Lamb is the same ONE Person.

101G.
ECHAD ELOHIM = The SON and HOLY SPIRIT and the FATHER are ECHAD = ONE in THEMSELVES as ECHAD

How did the Holy Spirit descend upon Jesus if They are the a singular Person??

Who spoke from Heaven saying this is My Beloved SON if They are a singular Person???

Your questions were answered but you have not answered my question from Post #153

@Fred
this is an easy question to answer. the Lamb who stands before the THRONE is the ROOT of David. and the One who sits on the Throne is the Lord Jesus. so Fred who is the ROOT of David the Lamb that was slain, but now arisen? your answer PLEASE.

there is no math involved.

101G.

The use of plural pronouns is your undoing.

The use of plural pronouns is your undoing.
Even the SHEMA speaks of the Plurality of Elohim but does so as to demonstrate that THEY are ONE = ECHAD ELOHIM

Hear,
שְׁמַ֖ע‪‬ (šə·ma‘)
Verb - Qal - Imperative - masculine singular
Strong's Hebrew 8085: v 1) to hear, listen to, obey 1a) (Qal) 1a1) to hear (perceive by ear) 1a2) to hear of or concerning 1a3) to hear (have power to hear) 1a4) to hear with attention or interest, listen to 1a5) to understand (language) 1a6) to hear (of judicial cases) 1a7) to listen, give heed 1a7a) to consent, agree 1a7b) to grant request 1a8) to listen to, yield to 1a9) to obey, be obedient 1b) (Niphal) 1b1) to be heard (of voice or sound) 1b2) to be heard of 1b3) to be regarded, be obeyed 1c) (Piel) to cause to hear, call to hear, summon 1d) (Hiphil) 1d1) to cause to hear, tell, proclaim, utter a sound 1d2) to sound aloud (musical term) 1d3) to make proclamation, summon 1d4) to cause to be heard n m 2) sound

O Israel:
יִשְׂרָאֵ֑ל (yiś·rā·’êl)
Noun - proper - masculine singular
Strong's Hebrew 3478: Israel = 'God prevails' 1) the second name for Jacob given to him by God after his wrestling with the angel at Peniel 2) the name of the descendants and the nation of the descendants of Jacob 2a) the name of the nation until the death of Solomon and the split 2b) the name used and given to the northern kingdom consisting of the 10 tribes under Jeroboam; the southern kingdom was known as Judah 2c) the name of the nation after the return from exile

The LORD
יְהוָ֥ה (Yah·weh)
Strong's Hebrew 3068: Jehovah = 'the existing One' 1) the proper name of the one true God 1a) unpronounced except with the vowel pointings of H0136

our God,
אֱלֹהֵ֖ינוּ (’ĕ·lō·hê·nū)
Noun - masculine plural construct | first person common plural
Strong's Hebrew 430: 1) (plural) 1a) rulers, judges 1b) divine ones 1c) angels 1d) gods 2) (plural intensive-singular meaning) 2a) god, goddess 2b) godlike one 2c) works or special possessions of God 2d) the (true) God 2e) God

the LORD
יְהוָ֥ה ׀ (Yah·weh)
Strong's Hebrew 3068: Jehovah = 'the existing One' 1) the proper name of the one true God 1a) unpronounced except with the vowel pointings of H0136

is One.
אֶחָֽד׃‪‬ (’e·ḥāḏ)
Number - masculine singular
Strong's Hebrew 259: 1) one (number) 1a) one (number) 1b) each, every 1c) a certain 1d) an (indefinite article) 1e) only, once, once for all 1f) one...another, the one...the other, one after another, one by one 1g) first 1h) eleven (in combination), eleventh (ordinal)

Echad signifies that there is a Plural of ONE = "Let Us make man in Our image according to Our likeness"

ECHAD ELOHIM = The SON and HOLY SPIRIT and the FATHER are ECHAD = ONE in THEMSELVES as ECHAD
LOL, LOL, LOL, "ECHAD = ONE in THEMSELVES", LOL, LOL, LOL, I can't this ...... you cannot make this up no better than the devil himself.... :ROFLMAO:

Dave, Dave, Oh Dave..... you're not serious, are you?
Even the SHEMA speaks of the Plurality of Elohim but does so as to demonstrate that THEY are ONE = ECHAD ELOHIM
ok, how many is "NONE?", Isaiah 45:5 "I am the LORD, and there is none else, there is no God beside me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known me:"

Definition TIME: NONE... "not any", "Not a One. "not a thing", and get this Dave... "not a part", but when use as a
Pronoun, concerning a PERSON, Not one person. nobody, no one, not one, not a soul, no man, not a one, not anyone, no one at all, not a single person, never a one, not one person, not a person, not anybody.
one can find this definition at https://www.wordhippo.com/what-is/another-word-for/none.html

the Lord Jesus just said, that your beliefs are false...... :cry: YIKES!

101G.

@Fred @DavidTree
You fellas are caught in a delusion, called the trinity delusion. and this is of God. listen, 2 Thessalonians 2:10 "And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved." 2 Thessalonians 2:11 "And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:"

this is dangerous ground. and did not God fore warned us? Isaiah 66:4 "I also will choose their delusions, and will bring their fears upon them; because when I called, none did answer; when I spake, they did not hear: but they did evil before mine eyes, and chose that in which I delighted not."

well fellas when God bring a delusion on you, there is nothing 101G can say or do to change what God has done to U..... except pray.

Good Luck.

101G.

LOL, LOL, LOL, "ECHAD = ONE in THEMSELVES", LOL, LOL, LOL, I can't this ...... you cannot make this up no better than the devil himself.... :ROFLMAO:

Dave, Dave, Oh Dave..... you're not serious, are you?

ok, how many is "NONE?", Isaiah 45:5 "I am the LORD, and there is none else, there is no God beside me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known me:"

Definition TIME: NONE... "not any", "Not a One. "not a thing", and get this Dave... "not a part", but when use as a
Pronoun, concerning a PERSON, Not one person. nobody, no one, not one, not a soul, no man, not a one, not anyone, no one at all, not a single person, never a one, not one person, not a person, not anybody.
one can find this definition at https://www.wordhippo.com/what-is/another-word-for/none.html

the Lord Jesus just said, that your beliefs are false...... :cry: YIKES!

101G.

Read John ch17

Read John ch17
GINOLJC, to all.
101G has, and if you're referring to John 17:3 "And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent."

the only TRUE God, and, and, and, Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent. it's just amazing how God put the ECHAD right in people faces and they still cannot see. in the name of the Lord Jesus let him by his servant 101G teach you, for your edification.

Please notice the conjunction "AND" in John 17:3, now watch and learn the power of AND in the Godhead. 101G will give U 3 scriptures that will reveal God "Diversified Oneness" of ONE PERSON in the ECHAD.

Scripture #1. Isaiah 41:4 "Who hath wrought and done it, calling the generations from the beginning? I the LORD, the first, and with the last; I am he." Sound like two persons ......the FIRST .... AND ..... the LAST, do it not? notice the conjunction "and" then the term "WITH?" follows, this Just has to be two separate persons correct....... well let the bible tell us if it's so, next verse.

Scripture #2. Isaiah 44:6 "Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God." well, well, well, the LORD is the First and, and, and, he is the Last. the same one person, the same thing John 17:3 is saying. "the only TRUE God ... "AND" ... Jesus Christ whom you sent". here as well as in Isaiah 44:6 connect both before, and after the conjunction. and this next verse proves this OUT,

Isaiah 48:12 "Hearken unto me, O Jacob and Israel, my called; I am he; I am the first, I also am the last." say WHAT! I "ALSO" an the Last. BINGO, for the term "ALSO' means, in addition; too. so, IS THIS TWO PERSON, in ADDITIONAL TOO? no, this is the ECHAD of God as the First/Father, and he Last/Son of himself in flesh, who is the same one Person... "JESUS". knowing this, let's go back to John 17:3 besides being the ONLY TRUE God he is the one who came also, manifested in flesh as a MAM/the ARM of God, meaning the sent ONE. for it is his "OWN ARM", per Isaiah 63:5, he himself as Isaiah 48:12 states is "ALSO" the ARM that was sent IN FLESH. Oh my this is too easy. the ECHAD is displayed right before our eyes and we cannot even see it.

well anyway, Happy New Year.

101G.

Back
Top Bottom