9 teachings from Jesus

You dodged the op. Because there are no answers back to Jesus' truth. And his truth shows who is who.

The OP was addressed in my very first response in post 2 - which by the way has to do with 2 Timothy 2:22. You later affirmed (1) it doesn't refer to prayer and (2) in reference to Jesus.
However, the confused people who you put your trust in say otherwise - on both accounts.
This also demonstrates that you didn't even know what the Watchtower affirmed.
Classic.

Keep dodging. The Watchtower won't be able to help you out of the mess they created for you.

The OP was addressed in my very first response in post 2 - which by the way has to do with 2 Timothy 2:22. You later affirmed (1) it doesn't refer to prayer and (2) in reference to Jesus.
However, the confused people who you put your trust in say otherwise - on both accounts.
This also demonstrates that you didn't even know what the Watchtower affirmed.
Classic.

Keep dodging. The Watchtower won't be able to help you out of the mess they created for you.
Your twisting things never makes a truth.
Jesus said-You MUST pray then this way--Our Father.
Its your twistings out of your altered translations that causes your confusion to make you live in darkness.
Think about this--I show you what Jesus said and you try to contradict him. Not a wise place to be standing.

That is what calling on Jesus means at 2 Tim.

Not only does "Lord" refer to Jesus in 2 Timothy 2:22, but so does "Master" in 2 Timothy 2:21.

2 Timothy 2:21-22
(21) Therefore, if anyone cleanses himself from what is dishonorable, he will be a vessel for honorable use, sanctified, useful to the Master, ready for every good work.
(22) So flee youthful passions and pursue righteousness, faith, love, and peace, along with those who call on the Lord from a pure heart.
1 Corinthians 1:2
To the church of God that is in Corinth, to those sanctified in Christ Jesus, called to be saints together with all those who in every place
call upon the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, both their Lord and ours.
Acts 9:15
But the Lord said to him, Go, for he is a chosen vessel of Mine, to bear My name before the Gentiles and kings and the sons of Israel.

Then don't throw a hissy if you feel that I don't address the garbage you write about.
I will pray for you Fred, but we are done, done answer any posts you will be wasting your time.
Now all can see you call Jesus' teachings garbage--You really need to think better.

Now all can see you call Jesus' teachings garbage--You really need to think better.

Your heretical teachings and His wonderful teachings are not the same thing.

Thanks for your admission that the "Lord' in 2 Timothy 2:22 refers to the Lord Jesus.

Back
Top Bottom