Introducing the Spirit of our Father God: his power and presence in our lives

The spirit of Christ is synonymous with and equal to the spirit of God and the spirit of the Father.
Show me the tantalizing beef..as a commentary s'il vous plait. Have not seen any in the pastures of scripture yet.

Easy to state and much harder to even begin to show signs that your statement have legs aye?

Show me the tantalizing beef..as a commentary s'il vous plait. Have not seen any in the pastures of scripture yet.

Easy to state and much harder to even begin to show signs that your statement have legs aye?

Gods Word is Eternal​

More proof Jesus is God. His words are eternal.

Mark 13:31
Heaven and earth will pass away, but My words will never pass away.

Psalms 119:160
All your words
are true;
all your righteous laws are eternal.

Isaiah 40:8
The grass withers, the flower fades,
But the word of our God stands forever.

Acts 13:44-50
And the next Sabbath nearly the whole city assembled to hear the word of God. 45 But when the Jews saw the crowds, they were filled with jealousy, and began contradicting the things spoken by Paul, and were blaspheming. 46 And Paul and Barnabas spoke out boldly and said, "It was necessary that the word of God should be spoken to you first; since you repudiate it, and judge yourselves unworthy of eternal life, behold, we are turning to the Gentiles. 47 "For thus the Lord has commanded us,

'I have placed You as a light for the Gentiles,
That You should bring salvation to the end of the earth.'"

48 And when the Gentiles heard this, they began rejoicing and glorifying the word of the Lord; and as many as had been appointed to eternal life believed. 49 And the word of the Lord was being spread through the whole region.

The word of the Lord(Jesus) is the word of God. More proof Jesus is God in Acts.
The word of the Lord, the word of Christ is the same as the word of God. The word of the Lord(Jesus) was spread throughout the book of Acts as the very word of God and they are used interchangeably in Acts. Below we see the word of the Lord = Jesus words are the very words of God. This can be said of no mere man but only a man who is also God as Scripture declares about Christ.

Colossians 3:16
Let the word of Christ richly dwell within you,

Romans 10:17
Consequently, faith comes from hearing the message, and the message is heard through the word of Christ.

2 Thessalonians 3:1-3

Finally, brothers, pray for us that the message of the Lord may spread rapidly and be honored, just as it was with you. 2 And pray that we may be delivered from wicked and evil men, for not everyone has faith. 3 But the Lord is faithful, and he will strengthen and protect you from the evil one.

1 Peter 1:23-25
For you have been born again, not of perishable seed, but of imperishable, through the living and enduring word of God. 24 For,

"All men are like grass,
and all their glory is like the flowers of the field;
the grass withers and the flowers fall,
25 but the word of the Lord stands forever."

And this is the word that was preached to you.

1-Can we say let the word of Paul richly dwell in you
2-Can we say let the word of Peter richly dwell in you
3-Can we say let the word of David richly dwell in you
4-Can we say let the word of Moses richly dwell in you

the answer to the above is a resounding NO you cannot say it.

But you can say let the word of God, the word of the Lord, the word of Christ richly dwell in you because they have the exact/identical meaning.

hope this helps!!!

Gods Word is Eternal​

Psalms 119:160
All your words
are true;
all your righteous laws are eternal.

Isaiah 40:8
The grass withers, the flower fades,
But the word of our God stands forever.

Acts 13:44-50
And the next Sabbath nearly the whole city assembled to hear the word of God. 45 But when the Jews saw the crowds, they were filled with jealousy, and began contradicting the things spoken by Paul, and were blaspheming. 46 And Paul and Barnabas spoke out boldly and said, "It was necessary that the word of God should be spoken to you first; since you repudiate it, and judge yourselves unworthy of eternal life, behold, we are turning to the Gentiles. 47 "For thus the Lord has commanded us,

'I have placed You as a light for the Gentiles,
That You should bring salvation to the end of the earth.'"

48 And when the Gentiles heard this, they began rejoicing and glorifying the word of the Lord; and as many as had been appointed to eternal life believed. 49 And the word of the Lord was being spread through the whole region.

The word of the Lord(Jesus) is the word of God. More proof Jesus is God in Acts.
The word of the Lord, the word of Christ is the same as the word of God. The word of the Lord(Jesus) was spread throughout the book of Acts as the very word of God and they are used interchangeably in Acts. Below we see the word of the Lord = Jesus words are the very words of God. This can be said of no mere man but only a man who is also God as Scripture declares about Christ.

Colossians 3:16
Let the word of Christ richly dwell within you,

Romans 10:17
Consequently, faith comes from hearing the message, and the message is heard through the word of Christ.

2 Thessalonians 3:1-3

Finally, brothers, pray for us that the message of the Lord may spread rapidly and be honored, just as it was with you. 2 And pray that we may be delivered from wicked and evil men, for not everyone has faith. 3 But the Lord is faithful, and he will strengthen and protect you from the evil one.

1 Peter 1:23-25
For you have been born again, not of perishable seed, but of imperishable, through the living and enduring word of God. 24 For,

"All men are like grass,
and all their glory is like the flowers of the field;
the grass withers and the flowers fall,
25 but the word of the Lord stands forever."

And this is the word that was preached to you.

1-Can we say let the word of Paul richly dwell in you
2-Can we say let the word of Peter richly dwell in you
3-Can we say let the word of David richly dwell in you
4-Can we say let the word of Moses richly dwell in you

the answer to the above is a resounding NO you cannot say it.

But you can say let the word of God, the word of the Lord, the word of Christ richly dwell in you because they have the exact/identical meaning.

hope this helps!!!
Here we go again. I ask you show me the prove or at least the logic of your statement, that the spirit of Christ is the same as the Spirit of the Father God, as the beef I wanted to see, and you give me turkey instead, AGAIN!:giggle: Switch and bait...typical modus operandi.

You cannot stay on point I see.

And now, which is also very typical since you cannot know anything beyond these verse lists as you cannot expand on scripture very well, is to swamp me with the symbols of the word and the spirit, the Lord and God all rolled into one big mess

These lists of verses cannot speak for themselves. They cannot say for you: the spirit of Christ is the same as the Spirit of the Father, now can they? You just abandoned them, left them for dead on the spiritual battlefield to fend for themselves. You have deserted scripture....and ran to live another day.

So this chaff you employed cannot deter the reliable incoming missile still locked on to your location.....:cool:..yes, I would bail out while you can....;)

Maybe this verse can start you off in the right direction and is on point...

Gal 4:6 - And because you are sons, God sent the Spirit of His Son into our hearts, crying out, “Abba, Father!”

Now we can see in this verse, we cry Abba to God, the Father. Viola, God is the Father, how about that!

And what does he do? HE, the Father God sends the SPIIRT of HIS SON.

Viola, the Son's spirit IS NOT the same as the Spirit of the Father God!!!

I knew it all along now didn't I?

Now that's got to to be a much better explanation that your 'mess.' right?

I need to update and include this on this thread...thx for being the cause of another great input civic......(y)

Here are just a few passages of where the Holy Spirit literally execises His will as a actual Person and not in some figurative analogical abstract "personified" matter:
  1. The Holy Spirit makes decisions (Acts 15:28),
  2. forbids disciples from preaching in certain areas in his guidance of the ministry (Acts 16:7),
  3. sends out holy workers (Acts 13:1–4),
  4. distributes spiritual gifts to believers (1 Cor 12:11),
  5. intercedes in our prayers (Rom 8:26).

Last edited:
Here we go again. I ask you show me the prove or at least the logic of your statement, that the spirit of Christ is the same as the Spirit of the Father God, as the beef I wanted to see, and you give me turkey instead, AGAIN!:giggle: Switch and bait...typical modus operandi.

You cannot stay on point I see.

And now, which is also very typical since you cannot know anything beyond these verse lists as you cannot expand on scripture very well, is to swamp me with the symbols of the word and the spirit, the Lord and God all rolled into one big mess

These lists of verses cannot speak for themselves. They cannot say for you: the spirit of Christ is the same as the Spirit of the Father, now can they? You just abandoned them, left them for dead on the spiritual battlefield to fend for themselves. You have deserted scripture....and ran to live another day.

So this chaff you employed cannot deter the reliable incoming missile still locked on to your location.....:cool:..yes, I would bail out while you can....;)

Maybe this verse can start you off in the right direction and is on point...

Gal 4:6 - And because you are sons, God sent the Spirit of His Son into our hearts, crying out, “Abba, Father!”

Now we can see in this verse, we cry Abba to God, the Father. Viola, God is the Father, how about that!

I knew it all along now didn't I?

Now that's got to to be a much better explanation that your 'mess.' right?

I need to update and include this on this thread...thx for being the cause of another great input civic......(y)
I can prove the Son is God in every way you can prove the Father is God which includes the Holy Spirit. I have several threads proving this in both the Trinity and Christology sections.

Update:

1696967762664.png

(Gal 4:6) And because you are sons, God sent the Spirit of His Son into our hearts, crying, Abba, Father.(NEV)

--------------------------------------------
Bottom Line:
IT (Spirit of the Father God) is not the same spirit of the Son of God

I can prove the Son is God in every way you can prove the Father is God which includes the Holy Spirit. I have several threads proving this in both the Trinity and Christology sections.
Take one at a time. You did not answer my query civic and you know it....thx for your input

So that last part of the post....this concept of the soul as an IT. Are we speaking here of copies of the DNA and its recreation of a thing called a soul without any connection to God. If this is case, then that has already been done. These creatures are like mindless zombies.

God's realm is not this corrupt physics... because of Adam

so not dna

..and God and His souls are not ITs or neuter gender

the term npsh refers to both body and soul ...one undivided being... made by God in eden paradise...

unlike now on current earth and its dead type fleshbody

science type language refers to the corrupt cosmology

The spirit of Christ is synonymous with and equal to the spirit of God and the spirit of the Father.
That perfectly aligns with the fact that there is one Spirit:

(Eph 4:4) There is one body and one Spirit, just as you were called in one hope of your calling;

(Eph 2:18) For through Him we both have access by one Spirit to the Father.

(1 Cor 12:13) For by one Spirit we were all baptized into one body—whether Jews or Greeks, whether slaves or free—and have all been made to drink into one Spirit.

CC: @APAK

That perfectly aligns with the fact that there is one Spirit:

(Eph 4:4) There is one body and one Spirit, just as you were called in one hope of your calling;

(Eph 2:18) For through Him we both have access by one Spirit to the Father.

(1 Cor 12:13) For by one Spirit we were all baptized into one body—whether Jews or Greeks, whether slaves or free—and have all been made to drink into one Spirit.

CC: @APAK
Amen the unity in the Trinity is in biblical harmony with sound exegetical theology. Fits together like hand in glove :)

Gods Word is Eternal​

It is amazing how low the bar is for you to consider proof. God put his words in Jesus mouth, told him what to say and how to say it. If Jesus is a god, he is not much of a god since he, like us, has a God. Oh, and Jesus died - proving he's NOT God.

Update gifted from site member --thx again

1696977691438.png

When one cites and focuses just on one verse, usually it does not tell the entire story and can deceive and hide the whole truth.

(Eph 4:1) I therefore, the prisoner in the Lord, urge you to walk worthily of the calling with which you were called,
(Eph 4:2) with all lowliness and meekness, with patience making allowance for each other in love;
(Eph 4:3) giving diligence to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace.
(Eph 4:4) There is one body and one Spirit, even as also you were called in the one hope of your calling.
(Eph 4:5) One Lord, one faith, one baptism,
(Eph 4:6) one God and Father of all, who is over all and through all and in all.

Yes there is one Spirit indeed and it gave us the spirit of our Messiah to walk in.

What these verses of Ephesians conclude is the following:

1. There is one God who is the Father of all (verse 6)
2. The Father God is into/in/through all (verse 6)
3. The one, single lord is the one single Yahshua the Messiah. (verse 5)
And the reason why 1, and 2, is possible is because of 3. we are given the spirit of Yahshua by the same one Spirit of the Father God.

4. There is unity or commonality for those baptized by the same faith in the Spirit of Father God with the same lord because of 1. 2, and 3.(verses 3-5)
5. Paul says he is a prisoner in Yahshua's spirit as he experiences a close relationship and walks in this relationship.(verse 1)

(Eph 2:13) But now in Christ Jesus you that once were far off are made near by the blood of Christ.

(Eph 2:18) For through him we have our joint access in one Spirit to the Father.

(1Co 12:13) For in one Spirit were we all baptized into one body, whether Jews or Gentiles, whether slaves or free; and were all made to drink of one Spirit.

These last three verses combined, reinforces and supports (Ephesians 4:1-6) in the fact that through Yahshua spirit, that is given to us, within us, we walk in it, and thus have access in the ONE same Spirit of the Father God.

This is the entire point and the prayer that was answered by Jesus in the Garden to his Father for all believers to be in him and our Father God...so he, the Father God can be in All, through his one Spirit.

Bottom Line: IT (the Spirit of the Father), unifies the Father God, into the Son and the Body...amen

1 Peter 1:11 declares the Pre Existence of Christ since it was His Spirit that was in the OT Prophets. Once again proving His Deity.

Searching what, or what manner of time the Spirit of Christ which was in them did signify, when it testified beforehand the sufferings of Christ, and the glory that should follow.

This would be a great addition to the chart :)

hope this helps !!!

A few more

Romans 8:9
But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.

Galatians 4:6
And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father.

Acts 16:7
And when they came to the border of Mysia, they tried to enter Bithynia, but the Spirit of Jesus would not permit them.

A few more

Romans 8:9
But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.

Galatians 4:6
And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father.

Acts 16:7
And when they came to the border of Mysia, they tried to enter Bithynia, but the Spirit of Jesus would not permit them.
Acts 16:7 demonstrates the exercising of the Holy Spirit's will and decision making as a Person and not in some figurative analogical object personified matter.

1 Peter 1:11 declares the Pre Existence of Christ since it was His Spirit that was in the OT Prophets. Once again proving His Deity.

Searching what, or what manner of time the Spirit of Christ which was in them did signify, when it testified beforehand the sufferings of Christ, and the glory that should follow.

This would be a great addition to the chart :)

hope this helps !!!
Don't be so quick on the draw that you forget to aim straight out of the holster. I will get to this one.. thanks for the potential update that might not say want you think it will say....

You know I may need to figure out a way to more easily consolidate all these characteristics/event of the HS as they are expanding and expanding....I will do it eventually.

Back
Top Bottom