IN MY DEFENSE: Biblical Christianity

So what is my theology?

You said you agreed with "five". He certainly believes Jews are superior. I believe you do too. You can't believe this and claim to believe Peter.

Act 10:34 Then Peter opened his mouth, and said, Of a truth I perceive that God is no respecter of persons:
Act 10:35 But in every nation he that feareth him, and worketh righteousness, is accepted with him.

I'm only stating the data; 24% of Nobel Prize winners back to 1900 are Jewish, but they make up less the 2% of the world's population. I could say they same thing when it comes to financials. You look at the US prison system. Very few Jews are imprisoned compared to other ethnic groups. Adonai makes no respecter of persons, but that's not to say some ethnic groups are more capable than others.

You said you agreed with "five". He certainly believes Jews are superior. I believe you do too. You can't believe this and claim to believe Peter.

Act 10:34 Then Peter opened his mouth, and said, Of a truth I perceive that God is no respecter of persons:
Act 10:35 But in every nation he that feareth him, and worketh righteousness, is accepted with him.
I think humanly speaking Jews maybe better than other ethnic groups. Jews are supposed to be a blessing to the nations. If you are worse off than you can't be a blessing to other nations. Israel's number one current export is technology.

The entire Ephesians Congregation for one. See Eph 2:11-13:

11 Therefore remember that you, once Gentiles in the flesh—who are called Uncircumcision by what is called the Circumcision made in the flesh by hands—
12 that at that time you were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope and without God in the world.
13 But now in Christ Jesus you who once were far off have been brought near by the blood of Christ.

In fact, Paul called himself the “Apostle to the Gentiles” (Rom 11:13).

Historical records state that Claudius had Jews expelled from Rome in 49 A.D. The Roman writer Suetonius states that Claudius “expelled the Jews from Rome because they kept rioting at the instigation of Chrestus.” Therefore, the audience of Paul's Roman Epistle was predominantly Gentile. This is confirmed by Rom 11:13 which specifically addresses the Gentiles, and by Rom 15:15-16, where Paul calls himself a ‘minister of Christ Jesus to the Gentiles’”.

Over and over again, it was Gentiles who were overwhelmingly the audience of Paul.

I believe "B'rit Hadashah" means New Covenant. If so, does your congregation practice the New Covenant which is the Eucharist? See Luke 22:19-20.

19 And He took bread, gave thanks and broke it, and gave it to them, saying, “This is My body which is given for you; do this in remembrance of Me.”
20 Likewise He also took the cup after supper, saying, “This cup is the new covenant in My blood, which is shed for you.
Gentiles doesn't mean Greeks or it would say that in Scripture. It is anybody that is not a Jew. I don't attend a Jewish synagogue or church because there is none near me. I down stream services and make a cameo appearance in a local church for communion.

Gentiles doesn't mean Greeks or it would say that in Scripture. It is anybody that is not a Jew. I don't attend a Jewish synagogue or church because there is none near me. I down stream services and make a cameo appearance in a local church for communion.

Gal 3:28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

Gal 3:28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.
I stand by my previous post.
Gal 3:28
There is neither Jew or Gentile, neither slave or freeman, neither male or female; for in union with the Messiah Yeshua, you are one.
Messianic Jewish Version.

I stand by my previous post.
Gal 3:28
There is neither Jew or Gentile, neither slave or freeman, neither male or female; for in union with the Messiah Yeshua, you are one.
Messianic Jewish Version.
By all means. Trust the fabricator of your Messianic Jewish version.

There are different words for Gentile and "Hellēn" in the source.

In what language was Paul communicating to those Gentiles? I'll give you one guess.

Could be Hebrew, Greek, or Roman
Multiple errors exhibited by you here.
Romans spoke Latin and Greek, not "Roman".
Jews were expelled from Rome in 49 A.D. so Hebrew could not have been the one.
That left Greek which was the language in fact used in the NT.
You win a 1/3 prize. Congratulations!

Multiple errors exhibited by you here.
Romans spoke Latin and Greek, not "Roman".
Jews were expelled from Rome in 49 A.D. so Hebrew could not have been the one.
That left Greek which was the language in fact used in the NT.
You win a 1/3 prize. Congratulations!
Not so much. Greek was not the only language spoken or written at the time.
You lose. Too bad so sad.

Not so much. Greek was not the only language spoken or written at the time.
You lose. Too bad so sad.
You're the one who thinks "Roman" is a language.
You're the one who is ignorant of history in that the Jews were expelled from Rome in 49 AD.
Your credibility has been shot.
Take your 1/3 prize and walk away.

You're the one who is ignorant of history in that the Jews were expelled from Rome in 49 AD.
You need to walk away and join another false religion. The Romans controlled the territory.
When I said, Roman I meant Latin. Besides Paul was a Jew fluent in Hebrew and possibly Aramaic. The only reason the New Testament was written in Greek was to reach unsaved Gentiles like yourself, but Hebrew and other languages were spoken.

You seem to teach that the original New Testament was originally written in Greek. I hate to differ with you. Nowhere is that fact proven. I believe that Luke may have written his manuscript in Greek, since he was of Syrian descent and also perhaps the books of Acts, but as far as the other manuscripts of the Apostles, I have no doubt that they were written in Hebrew. The Apostles were Hebrew -- born and raised Hebrew. None of them were from families of wealth, so they were taught the language of their families and most likely were unable to attend a school to learn another language. Even when Yahshua appeared unto Paul on the road to Damascus, Paul admits that Yahshua spoke to him in Hebrew.

Also, Yahshua told his disciples to go and find the lost sheep of the House of Israel and teach them the Good News. He didn't tell his disciples to go to the Gentiles of the nations around them. As a matter of fact, Yahshua told his disciples, when he sent them out to teach the good news, to avoid the cities of Samaria [Gentiles] and go only to the lost sheep of the House of Israel.

It seems as our ministers today believe that all of a sudden, Yahweh became a Gentile God and all of a sudden, Yahweh has made a Covenant with the Gentiles. This can not be further from the truth. The only nation that Yahweh has ever made a covenant with is the people of Israel, the descendants of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacobs [whose name was changed by Yahweh to the name Israel]. Yahweh even warned his people not to adopt the ways of the Gentiles [Canaanite, Amorites, Perushites and so forth] that were living in the land that Yahweh was about to give to the people of Israel.

I believe that the King James Bible has made many grave errors when they translated the Bible. Of course, this was not exclusively their fault. The Greek manuscripts were firstly translated wrong and I blame Rome and Constantine for these errors. If you study the history of the early church, you will learn that Rome, and this includes Constantine, and especially Him, for trying to cause a complete separation of the so-called Gentile Christians from anything that resembled Judaism. The early Roman church was even blatant enough to burn many of the early Hebrew manuscripts and kept only those that had been translated into Greek. The true early believers were persecuted and martyred if they worshiped with any resemblance to the Jewish roots of Christianity. Constantine even had the early name of the True Believers changed. The first and second century true believers were known as THE WAY OF HOLINESS and Constantine forbid this name to be used and it was during his reign that the word Christians and Christianity replaced the true name of the early believers in Yahshua Messiah.

The problem is that the distortion of the truth has followed down through the centuries today, and the same lies that Constantine and the Roman Church began back in 325 A.D. are the same lies that are still being taught today.

No, the original manuscripts were not written in Greek. For goodness sake; James was the first bishop of Jerusalem. Why in the world would James write to the true believers in Jerusalem in Greek? And besides, the Apostles, including Paul, went and taught in the synagogues the message of the Good News of Yahweh's Government and of Yahshua Messiah.

Paul also stated that he was a Hebrew of the Hebrews and a Pharisee of the Pharisee and that he was taught at the feet of Gamaliel. In other words, he emphasized that he was a Hebrew through and through and that he did not adopt the Hellenistic beliefs, as many religions want us to believe that Paul taught in Greek.

You need to walk away and join another false religion. The Romans controlled the territory.
When I said, Roman I meant Latin. Besides Paul was a Jew fluent in Hebrew and possibly Aramaic. The only reason the New Testament was written in Greek was to reach unsaved Gentiles like yourself, but Hebrew and other languages were spoken.
More ignorance being spewed out by you.
The NT was written to reach Hellenized Jews also who were Greek Speaking at that time and possessed the Greek OT (Septuagint).
They were called the Jewish Diaspora who were Hellenized and possessed the Alexandrian Greek OT called the Septuagint.
They were the first fruits of Paul's missions.
If you want to keep embarrassing yourself then by all means keep talking. Your choice.

You seem to teach that the original New Testament was originally written in Greek. I hate to differ with you. Nowhere is that fact proven. I believe that Luke may have written his manuscript in Greek, since he was of Syrian descent and also perhaps the books of Acts, but as far as the other manuscripts of the Apostles, I have no doubt that they were written in Hebrew. The Apostles were Hebrew -- born and raised Hebrew. None of them were from families of wealth, so they were taught the language of their families and most likely were unable to attend a school to learn another language. Even when Yahshua appeared unto Paul on the road to Damascus, Paul admits that Yahshua spoke to him in Hebrew.
The NT was always and at all times written in Greek. It totally makes sense because Greek was the Ligua Franca of the entire Eastern Roman Empire which included the Palestinian State. Christianity was to be spread across the entire known world. Using Hebrew would have meant that Christianity would be spread only amongst the Jews, making it a fringe group. Did it ever cross your mind that Christianity is a universal religion, not consigned to only Jews?
Also, Yahshua told his disciples to go and find the lost sheep of the House of Israel and teach them the Good News. He didn't tell his disciples to go to the Gentiles of the nations around them. As a matter of fact, Yahshua told his disciples, when he sent them out to teach the good news, to avoid the cities of Samaria [Gentiles] and go only to the lost sheep of the House of Israel.

It seems as our ministers today believe that all of a sudden, Yahweh became a Gentile God and all of a sudden, Yahweh has made a Covenant with the Gentiles. This can not be further from the truth. The only nation that Yahweh has ever made a covenant with is the people of Israel, the descendants of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacobs [whose name was changed by Yahweh to the name Israel]. Yahweh even warned his people not to adopt the ways of the Gentiles [Canaanite, Amorites, Perushites and so forth] that were living in the land that Yahweh was about to give to the people of Israel.
Do tell us how successful the New Covenant of the Last Supper (the Eucharist) was with the people of Israel.
I believe that the King James Bible has made many grave errors when they translated the Bible. Of course, this was not exclusively their fault. The Greek manuscripts were firstly translated wrong and I blame Rome and Constantine for these errors. If you study the history of the early church, you will learn that Rome, and this includes Constantine, and especially Him, for trying to cause a complete separation of the so-called Gentile Christians from anything that resembled Judaism. The early Roman church was even blatant enough to burn many of the early Hebrew manuscripts and kept only those that had been translated into Greek. The true early believers were persecuted and martyred if they worshiped with any resemblance to the Jewish roots of Christianity. Constantine even had the early name of the True Believers changed. The first and second century true believers were known as THE WAY OF HOLINESS and Constantine forbid this name to be used and it was during his reign that the word Christians and Christianity replaced the true name of the early believers in Yahshua Messiah.
What is the world are you talking about? The Early Christian Church already had the Greek OT that was already translated from the Hebrew many centuries before. And the Church already had the Greek NT writings. What "Hebrew manuscripts" are you talking about? Where do you get these myths from?

Forward any "Way of Holiness" material you're referring to. I'd be interested to read what you are talking about.
The problem is that the distortion of the truth has followed down through the centuries today, and the same lies that Constantine and the Roman Church began back in 325 A.D. are the same lies that are still being taught today.
If you're referring to the Council of Nicea as a "lie" then you are directly attacking the Christological understanding of Jesus. IOW, you would attacking his Divinity. Is that what you are saying?
No, the original manuscripts were not written in Greek. For goodness sake; James was the first bishop of Jerusalem. Why in the world would James write to the true believers in Jerusalem in Greek? And besides, the Apostles, including Paul, went and taught in the synagogues the message of the Good News of Yahweh's Government and of Yahshua Messiah.
Maybe because he wanted his Church to welcome everyone and all and the only way to do so was to use Greek which was the Lingua Franca of the Eastern Roman Empire. Ever cross your mind that Christianity is a universal religion, not consigned to only Jews?
Paul also stated that he was a Hebrew of the Hebrews and a Pharisee of the Pharisee and that he was taught at the feet of Gamaliel. In other words, he emphasized that he was a Hebrew through and through and that he did not adopt the Hellenistic beliefs, as many religions want us to believe that Paul taught in Greek.
Paul also said that he was the Apostle to the Gentiles. Why are you disregarding that fact?

Back
Top Bottom