IN MY DEFENSE: Biblical Christianity

I have to ask the question because of your unkind and untruthful words about me.
Do you hate Jewish people like myself?
Why the antisemitism?

I'm going to quote you references for a while to show that you're just copying pasting other men's comments.

I believe that Luke may have written his manuscript in Greek, since he was of Syrian descent and also perhaps the books of Acts, but as far as the other manuscripts of the Apostles, I have no doubt that they were written in Hebrew.

More coming...

Your problem is that many of your understandings are blatantly false. Just to name a few, you said the following falsehoods:

I could go on but that clearly shows that you are woefully ignorant of Christian History.

Now you're flashing your antisemitic card. 😭😭😭 Another falsehood of yours. No need to cry. Nobody is antisemitic here. Just learn from your mistakes and do better next time. That's all.
I didn't make any mistakes to learn from,
besides the subtle forms of antisemitism on here from you and your legalistic buddy I try to over look. You would think that you would be more interested in seeing Jews accept Yeshua. But why? The Gentile so called protestant churches never sends any missionaries to Isra'el, but you will send missionaries to the other 4 corners of the earth. No wonder Jews messianic or otherwise have little to do with so called Christian Gentiles and non-Christian Gentiles. You don't even know what antisemitism is much less know what it feels like. I believe most Gentiles have antisemitism in some form or fashion even when it is very well disguised. I also believe most Gentiles don't even know when they are antisemitic and that's very pathetic.
Maybe you can do better next time.

I'm going to quote you references for a while to show that you're just copying pasting other men's comments.

I believe that Luke may have written his manuscript in Greek, since he was of Syrian descent and also perhaps the books of Acts, but as far as the other manuscripts of the Apostles, I have no doubt that they were written in Hebrew.

More coming...
Why don't you answer my question?
Why do you despise Jews?

Why don't you answer my question?
Why do you despise Jews?

You know I don't. I've told you this every time you get angry and start saying this everyone that disagrees with you.

Why are you quoting others as if they are your own words? You're quoting Britannica, Stern, and others without any context. You really shouldn't. Do you not mind being deceptive?

You know I don't. I've told you this every time you get angry and start saying this everyone that disagrees with you.

Why are you quoting others as if they are your own words? You're quoting Britannica, Stern, and others without any context. You really shouldn't. Do you not mind being deceptive?
Your antisemitism know no limits.
You don't even know you are antisemitic and that's really sad. Who are you to tell me what I should be doing and not doing? I am not deceptive, but on the other hand you really deceptive with your Christian disguise that tries to fool everybody. You need to come clean on who you really are and seek counsel from your legalistic pastor. I'm not angry even at your antisemitism. You need to try much harder to make me angry. You serve no purpose on this forum except to defraud people.

Your antisemitism know no limits.
You don't even know you are antisemitic and that's really sad. Who are you to tell me what I should be doing and not doing? I am not deceptive, but on the other hand you really deceptive with your Christian disguise that tries to fool everybody. You need to come clean on who you really are and seek counsel from your legalistic pastor. I'm not angry even at your antisemitism. You need to try much harder to make me angry. You serve no purpose on this forum except to defraud people.

Sometimes I think you're not serious at all. You're just trolling. I don't know if you being sincere or not.

No. I'm not anti-Semitic. I treat all men the same way. We are brothers in Adam. You are a human being and I care. However, I'm not going to ignore the problems you have with theology. Everyone needs the Truth.

I'm about done with our conversation. Believe what you want to believe.

Sometimes I think you're not serious at all. You're just trolling. I don't know if you being sincere or not.

No. I'm not anti-Semitic. I treat all men the same way. We are brothers in Adam. You are a human being and I care. However, I'm not going to ignore the problems you have with theology. Everyone needs the Truth.

I'm about done with our conversation. Believe what you want to believe.
I am serious. I don't have any problems with theology, but i do have issues with legalism and antisemitism. Judaism and Christianity theologies are somewhat different and I posted that previously. I will always believe the Torah, Tanakh, and the Brit Hadashah from a Jewish perspective but not necessarily from a Christian perspective.
When I see or read discrepancies I will mostly always side with Messianic Judaism.
If you have a problem with that then you need to get over it.

Gosh you could have fooled me, and G-d help us Jews if you have Jewish DNA.
I'm going to enlighten all of you guys to the tremendous contributions that your Greek-Speaking Hellenized Jewish Diaspora Colleagues made towards the initial spreading of Christianity within the Eastern Roman Empire. As a matter of fact, Peter called the Diaspora (Sojourners of the Dispersion) as Elect of God, a tremendous congratulatory title for them.

(1 Pet 1:1-2)
1 Peter, an apostle of Jesus Christ, to the elect who are sojourners of the Dispersion in Pontus, Galatia, Cappadocia, Asia, and Bithynia, 2 according to the foreknowledge of God the Father, in sanctification of the Spirit, unto obedience and sprinkling of the blood of Jesus Christ: Grace to you and peace be multiplied.

And I'll enlighten you all to the critical role that the Septuagint played in digging solid Christian roots at Christianity's most vulnerable times, at its start.

I am serious. I don't have any problems with theology, but i do have issues with legalism and antisemitism. Judaism and Christianity theologies are somewhat different and I posted that previously. I will always believe the Torah, Tanakh, and the Brit Hadashah from a Jewish perspective but not necessarily from a Christian perspective.
When I see or read discrepancies I will mostly always side with Messianic Judaism.
If you have a problem with that then you need to get over it.

I have a problem with you claiming I'm "anti-semitic" when you're obviously losing an argument. You don't have an argument to make. You're copying and pasting them from others.

I'm going to enlighten all of you guys to the tremendous contributions that your Greek-Speaking Hellenized Jewish Diaspora Colleagues made towards the initial spreading of Christianity within the Eastern Roman Empire. As a matter of fact, Peter called the Diaspora (Sojourners of the Dispersion) as Elect of God, a tremendous congratulatory title for them.

(1 Pet 1:1-2)
1 Peter, an apostle of Jesus Christ, to the elect who are sojourners of the Dispersion in Pontus, Galatia, Cappadocia, Asia, and Bithynia, 2 according to the foreknowledge of God the Father, in sanctification of the Spirit, unto obedience and sprinkling of the blood of Jesus Christ: Grace to you and peace be multiplied.

And I'll enlighten you all to the critical role that the Septuagint played in digging solid Christian roots at Christianity's most vulnerable times, at its start.
This is where we find the last push to maintain the Truth among humanity.... If only Jerome and Rome had stayed out of it.....

This is where we find the last push to maintain the Truth among humanity.... If only Jerome and Rome had stayed out of it.....
One of Christianity's biggest tragedy is Jerome's adoption of the Masoretic Text as the OT standard for Western Europe. What a Collosal Disaster!!! To me that eclipses even Augustine's Heresies that gave rise to Calvin and Calvinism.

One of Christianity's biggest tragedy is Jerome's adoption of the Masoretic Text as the OT standard for Western Europe. What a Collosal Disaster!!! To me that eclipses even Augustine's Heresies that gave rise to Calvin and Calvinism.
You know not what you speak. The Masoretic Text is the standard for all Hebrew Bibles and Messianic Bibles. Today's Christianity's greatest tragedy is that 50% of their churches are corrupt and the other 50% masquerades as social clubs.

I agree. It is one of the reasons I don't fault Augustine like most others do. I respect his efforts to stop Jerome. I know Augustine had his faults and he was wrong about many things but he was right about this.

You know not what you speak. The Masoretic Text is the standard for all Hebrew Bibles and Messianic Bibles. Today's Christianity's greatest tragedy is that 50% of their churches are corrupt and the other 50% masquerades as social clubs.

You don't have the ability to make that argument. I wish you did. It would be an interesting conversation.

You don't have the ability to make that argument. I wish you did. It would be an interesting
I have more ability than you think to make an argument. Unfortunately, for you I will not step down the ladder to your level. Your time would be better spent exposing your corrupt so called Christian churches that take advantage of vulnerable people and learning church history then you might be able to make an argument.

I have more ability than you think to make an argument. Unfortunately, for you I will not step down the ladder to your level. Your time would be better spent exposing your corrupt so called Christian churches that take advantage of vulnerable people and learning church history then you might be able to make an argument.

I don't take money from anyone relative to the Gospel. I have a job. I'm not for sale.

Church history challenge for you. What apostle supposedly had a disciple that had a fish in his name?

I don't take money from anyone relative to the Gospel. I have a job. I'm not for sale.

Church history challenge for you. What apostle supposedly had a disciple that had a fish in his name?
Nobody would give you any money anyway
because you don't have a marketable skill relative to the Gospel. Church history challenge for you. What Christian churches and pastors committed sex crimes?

Your lame attempt to change subjects from the MT to the Church will not work. It's a fact that the MT is a product of mutilations brought upon it by Jews who wanted to strangle the significant migration of Jews to Christianity. Jews even attempted to produce a counterfeit Septuagint but that fell through by the Grace of God.

The more you talk the more you expose your hatred of the Early Christian Church and its History.

Nobody would give you any money anyway
because you don't have a marketable skill relative to the Gospel. Church history challenge for you. What Christian churches and pastors committed sex crimes?

No matter what I say, you say the opposite. Wonderful strategy.

BTW.....Making someone your "concubine" doesn't eliminate rape.

I have more ability than you think to make an argument. Unfortunately, for you I will not step down the ladder to your level.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Your ignorance of Christian History has been exposed multiple times. Give me a break.
Your time would be better spent exposing your corrupt so called Christian churches that take advantage of vulnerable people and learning church history then you might be able to make an argument.
Nobody here is saying that our Churches are perfect. Of course they have issues but that is no excuse for you to run away from the OT mutilation that is the MT. The Jews were appauled at what success Christianity had on their fellow Jews and they attempted to do something about that. They altered words wherever they thought a clear reference to Jesus was made. That's why many NT verses do not line up with the MT and its English translations. What an absolute mess!

Back
Top Bottom