IN MY DEFENSE: Biblical Christianity

Yes I have know that.

It is difficult to deal with the accuracy of a lunar calendar relative to an astronomical year. You must admit this. At the very least, you should acknowledge there really is no context relative to the creation events and weekly date assignments.

Such arguments are not absolutes.

It is difficult to deal with the accuracy of a lunar calendar relative to an astronomical year. You must admit this. At the very least, you should acknowledge there really is no context relative to the creation events and weekly date assignments.

Such arguments are not absolutes.
I don't admit anything. The Hebrew calendar is relative to all Jewish events both secular and ecclesiastical.

Jesus read from a Greek text just like every other Hebrew of His time. Luke did the same.

Luk 4:18 The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised,
Luk 4:19 To preach the acceptable year of the Lord.
Luk 4:20 And he closed the book, and he gave it again to the minister, and sat down. And the eyes of all them that were in the synagogue were fastened on him.
Luk 4:21 And he began to say unto them, This day is this scripture fulfilled in your ears.

Poor Hebrew Priest had to read Greek..... What a shame. Luke wrote in Greek.

Makes perfect sense. You're the one making circular arguments without any evidence. Just claims. I see that you've join on "five". That was quick. You never gave any indication that you believed like him before now. I'd say you're just "flopping" around hoping to find somewhere to land.

Jews were not dumb. They could read and proficiently use Greek as well as Aramaic. What they could NOT use was "Paleo Hebrew". Hebrew was in in transition at the time. No one can deny this.

The ancient "plan" was never to separate the children of Adam.

Mat 19:8 He saith unto them, Moses because of the hardness of your hearts suffered you to put away your wives: but from the beginning it was not so.

It has been the failure of the children of Adam that has caused this nonsense you believe.

How many wives have you had?
You are still clueless with Scripture and your bogus opinions that don't mean anything.

Admit it or not. You're simply stating your belief without responding to what I wrote. I'll leave you to your own voice.
This site does not seek the money and donations
connie_23.gif

K IF Akz.github.io

Jewish New Testament​

Jewish New Testament and comments:​

Why is this New Testament different from all other New Testaments? Because the Jewish New Testament expresses its original and essential Jewishness. Nearly all other English translations of the New Testament—and there are literally hundreds—present its message in a Gentile-Christian linguistic, cultural and theological framework...

But such separation cannot be. For the central figure of the New Testament, Yeshua the Messiah, was a Jew who was born to Jews in Beit-Lechem (heb., House of Bread), grew up among Jews in Natzeret, ministered to Jews in the Galil, and died and rose from the grave in the Jewish capital, Yerushalayim, in the Land which God gave to the Jewish people.

Moreover, Yeshua is still a Jew, since he is still alive, and nowhere does Scripture say or suggest that he has stopped being Jewish. His twelve closest followers were Jews. For years all his talmidim (heb., disciple) were Jews, numbering “tens of thousands” in Yerushalayim alone.

The New Testament was written entirely by Jews (Luke being, in all likelihood, a proselyte to Judaism); and its message is directed “to the Jew especially, but equally to the Gentile.”

It was Jews who brought the Gospel to non-Jews, not the other way around. Sha’ul (greek., Poul), the chief emissary to the Gentiles, was a lifelong observant Jew, as is evident from the book of Acts.

Indeed the main issue in the early Messianic community [“Church”] was not whether a Jew could believe in Yeshua, but whether a Gentile could become a Christian without converting to Judaism. (See Acts 15:1–29 and the whole book of Galatians.)

The Messiah’s vicarious atonement is rooted in the Jewish sacrificial system. (See about it especially Leviticus 17:11, and compare Messianic Jews [Hebrews] 9:22

The Lord’s Supper is rooted in the Jewish Passover. Immersion [baptism] is a Jewish practice.
Yeshua said, “Salvation is from the Jews.” (Yochanan [John] 4:22)

The New Covenant itself was promised by the Jewish prophet Jeremiah (Jeremiah 31:30–34). The very concept of a Messiah is exclusively Jewish. Indeed the entire New Testament completes the Torah, the Hebrew Scriptures which God gave to the Jewish people; so that the New Testament without the Old is as impossible as the second floor of a house without the first, and the Old without the New as unfinished as a house without a roof.

I know more languages than you. You can't necessarily judge ethnicity by a person's name. Luke was not a Gentile. See my previous quote if you can read English.

Sure. Mary and Joseph even had children they named.... Luke...... "right"?

There is no need to try and own everything.....

I don't believe you're actually a Jew. You claim to be one. That is all.

You're appeal to a fabrication. Nothing more. Nothing less. Establish the precision of what you claim to be a Hebrew Calendar.
The only person fabricating non sense is you.
Besides my ethnicity is really none of your business. I am a Jew whether you believe it or not.

Who are you now?

I'm sure I'm a "sooner" in comparison to your pedigree. God isn't a respecter of persons.

Act 10:34 Then Peter opened his mouth, and said, Of a truth I perceive that God is no respecter of persons:
Act 10:35 But in every nation he that feareth him, and worketh righteousness, is accepted with him.

I'm sure I'm a "sooner" in comparison to your pedigree. God doesn't respecter of persons.

Act 10:34 Then Peter opened his mouth, and said, Of a truth I perceive that God is no respecter of persons:
Act 10:35 But in every nation he that feareth him, and worketh righteousness, is accepted with him.
Why don't you tell me something I don't know

Back
Top Bottom