IN MY DEFENSE: Biblical Christianity

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Your ignorance of Christian History has been exposed multiple times. Give me a break.

Nobody here is saying that our Churches are perfect. Of course they have issues but that is no excuse for you to run away from the OT mutilation that is the MT. The Jews were appauled at what success Christianity had on their fellow Jews and they attempted to do something about that. They altered words wherever they thought a clear reference to Jesus was made. That's why many NT verses do not line up with the MT and its English translations. What an absolute mess!
You will get over it. Most people do. There is no mutilation in the MT. The Hebrew Bible will always use the MT and that will NEVER change.
This is something you need to get used to. Maybe you need to change Bibles if that makes you so uncomfortable with it. If you knew fluent Hebrew it wouldn't be an issue. Your knowledge of Jewish History is laughable and so our your so called Christian churches. Talk about hypocrisy, legalism and antisemitism! People including your legalist friend have tried to deny my ethnicity as a Jew and when that didn't work you go after the Hebrew
Bible and my postings, if that isn't antisemitism I don't know what is. You so called Christian Gentiles trying to convert Messianic Jews into a Gentile
way of thinking about the Bible and other non-pertinent issues never ceases to amaze me.

You will get over it. Most people do. There is no mutilation in the MT. The Hebrew Bible will always use the MT and that will NEVER change.
This is something you need to get used to. Maybe you need to change Bibles if that makes you so uncomfortable with it. If you knew fluent Hebrew it wouldn't be an issue. Your knowledge of Jewish History is laughable and so our your so called Christian churches. Talk about hypocrisy, legalism and antisemitism! People including your legalist friend have tried to deny my ethnicity as a Jew and when that didn't work you go after the Hebrew
Bible and my postings, if that isn't antisemitism I don't know what is. You so called Christian Gentiles trying to convert Messianic Jews into a Gentile
way of thinking about the Bible and other non-pertinent issues never ceases to amaze me.
I'm on the Greek-Speaking Hellenized Jewish Diaspora side who converted to Christianity and who Peter classified as the Elect of God.
You're on the OT-mutilating anti-Christ Pharisaic Jewish Masoretic side.

I'll take my chances with those who are called the Elect of God by God's Apostles, thank you very much.

I'm on the Greek-Speaking Hellenized Jewish Diaspora side who converted to Christianity and who Peter classified as the Elect of God.
You're on the OT-mutilating anti-Christ Pharisaic Jewish Masoretic side.

I'll take my chances with those who are called the Elect of God by God's Apostles, thank you very much.
Maybe you will and maybe you won't. This is your opinion and we know what opinions are---everyone has one.
I really don't think you are on anybody's side. Look at your churches. They are a disgrace. Save your anti-Jewish
rhetoric for your legalistic friends who don't know any better. Better yet get a life and study the Hebrew language.

Maybe you will and maybe you won't. This is your opinion and we know what opinions are---everyone has one.
I really don't think you are on anybody's side. Look at your churches. They are a disgrace. Save your anti-Jewish
rhetoric for your legalistic friends who don't know any better. Better yet get a life and study the Hebrew language.
Ok. Let's look at how we can make our Churches better. Let's start by tossing out the Masoretic Text which is a mutilated version of the true OT that the anti-Christian Pharisaic Masoretes produced in their attempt to squash Christianity. Who knows, maybe we might be able to start reaching Jews also if we had the right OT (Septuagint) to begin with. If you're sincere about helping our churches then you will join this effort. This is the litmus test of your sincerity.

Ok. Let's look at how we can make our Churches better. Let's start by tossing out the Masoretic Text which is a mutilated version of the true OT that the anti-Christian Pharisaic Masoretes produced in their attempt to squash Christianity. Who knows, maybe we might be able to start reaching Jews also if we had the right OT (Septuagint) to begin with. If you're sincere about helping our churches then you will join this effort. This is the litmus test of your sincerity.
I adhere to no litmus test. I really don't want any part of your fake Christian churches
selling religion and cheap grace. Once Jews find out what your really about you will be lucky not to get stoned. Let's start by tossing out the OT Septuagint and replace all the OT with the Masoretic Text like the Hebrew Bible. That would be a great start. Let's teach Hebrew and the Torah in your churches. Maybe that will reduce the sex and financial scandals plus the hypocrisy.
When do we start?

I adhere to no litmus test. I really don't want any part of your fake Christian churches
selling religion and cheap grace. Once Jews find out what your really about you will be lucky not to get stoned. Let's start by tossing out the OT Septuagint and replace all the OT with the Masoretic Text like the Hebrew Bible. That would be a great start. Let's teach Hebrew and the Torah in your churches. Maybe that will reduce the sex and financial scandals plus the hypocrisy.
When do we start?
Where do you see any connection between the Septuagint and our present day Church's problem? To do what you suggest is like doing a lobotomy to fix hemorrhoids. Your critical thinking ability is to be laughed at.

In the case of tossing out the MT, our Churches will then start to appreciate the fact that there are consequences for any mutilation of God's word. They will begin to understand that man cannot alter God's word to suit their desires and get away with it. Politics and lifestyles will then conform to what the Bible says, not what the prevailing mutilators want it to say.

Your critical thinking and analysis skills are appauling.

Where do you see any connection between the Septuagint and our present day Church's problem? To do what you suggest is like doing a lobotomy to fix hemorrhoids. Your critical thinking ability is to be laughed at.

In the case of tossing out the MT, our Churches will then start to appreciate the fact that there are consequences for any mutilation of God's word. They will begin to understand that man cannot alter God's word to suit their desires and get away with it. Politics and lifestyles will then conform to what the Bible says, not what the prevailing mutilators want it to say.

Your critical thinking and analysis skills are appauling.
You are so foolish and ignorant. The MT,
the Septuagint and the DSS are 99.9% accurate between each other. They are that close in their interpretations. Why are you arguing over the .1%? I see people like you that give Christianity a black eye with your vain legalistic ramblings. As a retired executive with a Fortune 100 company my thinking and analysis skills were superb.
You need to give up bullying people and educate yourself in church history and maybe one day you might be useful in the Kingdom. Your arguments are baseless and without merit. The only thing that needs to be mutilated is your legalistic ignorant attitude and behavior. You need to change yourself before you try to change others.

You are so foolish and ignorant. The MT,
the Septuagint and the DSS are 99.9% accurate between each other. They are that close in their interpretations. Why are you arguing over the .1%? I see people like you that give Christianity a black eye with your vain legalistic ramblings. As a retired executive with a Fortune 100 company my thinking and analysis skills were superb.
You need to give up bullying people and educate yourself in church history and maybe one day you might be useful in the Kingdom. Your arguments are baseless and without merit. The only thing that needs to be mutilated is your legalistic ignorant attitude and behavior. You need to change yourself before you try to change others.
First you demanded that we "toss out the Septuagint" and now you're supporting it by saying that "Septuagint and the DSS are 99.9% accurate between each other." Do you support the Septuagint or do you want it tossed out? Which is it? You're totally inconsistent with your thoughts. 🤪 Your integrity is shot along with your ignorance of history and support of the OT mutilated book called the Masoretic Text. Stop embarrassing yourself.

First you demanded that we "toss out the Septuagint" and now you're supporting it by saying that "Septuagint and the DSS are 99.9% accurate between each other." Do you support the Septuagint or do you want it tossed out? Which is it? You're totally inconsistent with your thoughts. 🤪 Your integrity is shot along with your ignorance of history and support of the OT mutilated book called the Masoretic Text. Stop embarrassing yourself.
No you are the one making a fool out of your self. I'm not supporting the Septuagint. I'm only saying to you quit picking fly crap out of pepper. The Masoretic Text is the one the Hebrew Bible and the rabbis use. I'm very consistent with my thoughts and words unlike you. I'm trying to get you to understand that all three MT, DSS, and the Sept. are 99.9% accurate with each other. I'm not concerned with the .1% and you shouldn't either unless your a legalistic Baptist.

No you are the one making a fool out of your self. I'm not supporting the Septuagint. I'm only saying to you quit picking fly crap out of pepper. The Masoretic Text is the one the Hebrew Bible and the rabbis use. I'm very consistent with my thoughts and words unlike you. I'm trying to get you to understand that all three MT, DSS, and the Sept. are 99.9% accurate with each other. I'm not concerned with the .1% and you shouldn't either unless your a legalistic Baptist.
So then the same judgment you mete out for the Septuagint should be meted out to 99.9% of the DSS and MT for you to stay consistent.

And even more important than that, if that .1% difference obscures the real message of the Gospel (like "virgin" vs "young woman") then I don't care if that number is 0.00000....1%, it still obscures the Gospel. No legalism on my part there.

So then the same judgment you mete out for the Septuagint should be meted out to 99.9% of the DSS and MT for you to stay consistent.

And even more important than that, if that .1% difference obscures the real message of the Gospel (like "virgin" vs "young woman") then I don't care if that number is 0.00000....1%, it still obscures the Gospel. No legalism on my part there.
Oh no never. When I look up the word legalism in the dictionary your face pops up.
There is nothing obscuring the Gospel. There maybe an incidental scribal error that accounts for that .1%

Back
Top Bottom