In Calvinism... where is the love?

you teach God has hated most every person He created damning them before they were created for damnation. God made them as reprobates/apostates for His glory. thats your false doctrine not mine.

so yes you not me are the one who is slandering God and misrepresenting the truth from Scripture and assaulting Christ.

hope this helps !!!
More slander and misrepresentation

More slander and misrepresentation
proof right here its exactly what I said you believe.

your words below are PROOF I was 100% correct

So Hes not unloving when He created them[the reprobate] for that hell fire. The reprobate were born that way, to be taken and destroyed 2 Pet 2:12

12 But these, as natural brute beasts, made to be taken and destroyed, speak evil of the things that they understand not; and shall utterly perish in their own corruption;

The word made is the greek word gennaō:
  1. to be born
  2. to be begotten

Still persisting in misrepresenting
Are these your words in the post I linked below ? yes or no

https://berean-apologetics.community.forum/threads/the-elect.1116/page-52#post-58992

So Hes not unloving when He created them[the reprobate] for that hell fire. The reprobate were born that way, to be taken and destroyed 2 Pet 2:12

12 But these, as natural brute beasts, made to be taken and destroyed, speak evil of the things that they understand not; and shall utterly perish in their own corruption;

1. to be born
  2. to be begotten

Are these your words in the post I linked below ? yes or no

https://berean-apologetics.community.forum/threads/the-elect.1116/page-52#post-58992

1. to be born
  2. to be begotten
Still persisting in misrepresenting, trying to justify it

Persisting in it and feels justified about it

1. to be born
  2. to be begotten

1. to be born
  2. to be begotten
Persisting in it and feels justified about it

not my words they are yours, just stating the facts so people can see who is telling the truth.
Persisting in it and feels justified about it. Where did I specifically say God is hate and not love as you insinuated here falsely?

you would have us believe God is hate, not love

I never said that, thats your perception of me and my views

Persisting in it and feels justified about it. Where did I specifically say God is hate and not love as you insinuated here falsely?

I never said that, thats your perception of me and my views
Does God hate the reprobate , the children of wrath ? Yes or no

Going to love this

Something similar can be said about universalism.

Universalism has 1 Timothy 4:10, Calvinism lacks the ability to play this card since most of the church is working hard out of fear of people going to hell.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom