Favoritism in Unconditional Election

No. Prejudged. There is no contradiction in the words of Christ. You are presenting a contradicting in trying to have it "your way".

God has defined/prejudged what is acceptable and what is not.
he who is not believing hath been judged already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

he who is not believing hath been judged already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
John 3:16 (NIV): "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." This verse emphasizes the importance of belief in Jesus Christ for receiving eternal life.

Mark 16:16 (NIV): "Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved, but whoever does not believe will be condemned." This verse highlights the consequence of unbelief: condemnation.

John 3:36 (NIV): "Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life, but whoever rejects the Son will not see life, for God’s wrath remains on them." Belief in Jesus Christ is presented as the means to eternal life, while rejection of Him incurs God's wrath.

Acts 16:31 (NIV): "They replied, 'Believe in the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved—you and your household.'" This verse underscores the centrality of faith in Jesus for salvation.

Romans 10:9 (NIV): "If you declare with your mouth, 'Jesus is Lord,' and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved." Salvation is contingent upon genuine belief in Jesus as Lord and Savior.

1 John 5:10 (NIV): "Whoever believes in the Son of God accepts this testimony. Whoever does not believe God has made him out to be a liar, because they have not believed the testimony God has given about his Son." Belief in Jesus is essential for accepting God's testimony and receiving salvation.

John 6:29 (NIV): "Jesus answered, 'The work of God is this: to believe in the one he has sent.'" Faith in Jesus is described here as the primary work required by God for salvation.

John 8:24 (NIV): "I told you that you would die in your sins; if you do not believe that I am he, you will indeed die in your sins." Jesus emphasizes the consequence of unbelief: spiritual death.

Acts 4:12 (NIV): "Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to mankind by which we must be saved." Belief in Jesus is declared as the exclusive means of salvation.

1 Peter 1:8-9 (NIV): "Though you have not seen him, you love him; and even though you do not see him now, you believe in him and are filled with an inexpressible and glorious joy, for you are receiving the end result of your faith, the salvation of your souls." Faith in Jesus results in the salvation of souls and brings joy to believers.

All Greek verbs ending with an omega (ω) are action words.

Believe = πιστεύω
Eat = τρώω
Lose = χάνω (which is what all Calvinists do) :p
The word is πιστεύων, which is continual. Yes, it is a verb, but it is used to describe the person's state. "the one believing".

The word is πιστεύων, which is continual. Yes, it is a verb, but it is used to describe the person's state. "the one believing".
  1. Subject: "he who is not believing"
    • Syntactic Force: This is the subject of the sentence, the person being discussed.
    • Meaning of Morphologies:
      • "he" refers to any individual who does not believe.
      • "believing" is a present participle, indicating ongoing action or state of belief. The negation "not" indicates the absence of belief.
  2. Verb: "hath been judged already"
    • Syntactic Force: This is the main verb phrase of the sentence, expressing an action or state of being.
      • "hath been judged" is in the present perfect tense, indicating an action that occurred in the past with ongoing consequences in the present.
      • "already" emphasizes the immediacy or certainty of the judgment.
  3. Cause: "because he hath not believed"
    • Syntactic Force: This is the causal clause explaining why the subject has been judged.
      • "because" introduces the cause or reason for the judgment.
      • "he hath not believed" is a subordinate clause indicating the lack of belief as the reason for judgment. The negation "not" indicates the absence of belief.
  4. Object of Unbelief: "in the name of the only begotten Son of God"
    • Syntactic Force: This is the object of belief, specifying the content or focus of the belief or disbelief.
      • "in the name" refers to the authority or identity of Jesus Christ.
      • "the only begotten Son of God" describes Jesus' unique relationship with God the Father.
Putting it all together, the verse conveys that anyone who does not believe in Jesus Christ has already been judged because of their lack of belief in Him, who is described as the only begotten Son of God. The present perfect tense of "hath been judged" emphasizes the ongoing consequence of this judgment for those who persist in unbelief.

If all you're going to do is repeat yourself and ignore what I say in return....... where can this possible go?

Joh 12:48 He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day.

You were prejudged and then things changed for you!

Things change. Life changes.

This is why Calvinism actually openly teaches that they are not sinners.

Were you a sinner before you got saved?

Were you not, by your own words, judged a sinner?

If all you're going to do is repeat yourself and ignore what I say in return....... where can this possible go?

Joh 12:48 He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day.

You were prejudged and then things changed for you!

Things change. Life changes.

This is why Calvinism actually openly teaches that they are not sinners.

Were you a sinner before you got saved? Were you not, by your own words, judged a sinner?
I'm not repeating myself. I'm repeating the words of God.

• Syntactic Force: This is the subject of the sentence, the person being discussed.
      • "believing" is a present participle, indicating ongoing action or state of belief. The negation "not" indicates the absence of belief.
    • Syntactic Force: This is the main verb phrase of the sentence, expressing an action or state of being.
      • "hath been judged" is in the present perfect tense, indicating an action that occurred in the past with ongoing consequences in the present.
    • Syntactic Force: This is the causal clause explaining why the subject has been judged.
      • "he hath not believed" is a subordinate clause indicating the lack of belief as the reason for judgment. The negation "not" indicates the absence of belief.
    • Syntactic Force: This is the object of belief, specifying the content or focus of the belief or disbelief.
      • "the only begotten Son of God" describes Jesus' unique relationship with God the Father.
Putting it all together, the verse conveys that anyone who does not believe in Jesus Christ has already been judged because of their lack of belief in Him, who is described as the only begotten Son of God. The present perfect tense of "hath been judged" emphasizes the ongoing consequence of this judgment for those who persist in unbelief.

Prejudged. = already been judged... unacceptable. Glad you agree.

"Persist in unbelief" is their state of being, which is illustrated by the present perfect tense of them being judged already. If they could at any time change their state from "not believing" to "believing", then "hath been judged already" couldn't apply.

A verb is a doing/action and the present-ongoing

He is wrong for several reasons. I see that I'm going to have deal with Grammar and Syntax in the NT.

Calvinists pretend they're experts but they are not. Not even close. James White is famous for this.

Just take a minute and trace James White's degrees and how deceptive he has been on the subject......

There is a "huge elephant in the room" that they all ignore. I'll start a thread on the subject.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom