Ephesians 1:4 Explained

You cant see it,its been shown to them who can see. God has been pleased to hide His sacred truth from some friend, no matter how much explaining they receive Matt 11 25-27

25 At that time Jesus answered and said, I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes.

26 Even so, Father: for so it seemed good in thy sight.

27 All things are delivered unto me of my Father: and no man knoweth the Son, but the Father; neither knoweth any man the Father, save the Son, and he to whomsoever the Son will reveal him.

Matt 13 12-14

12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.

13 Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.

14 And in them is fulfilled the prophecy of Esaias, which saith, By hearing ye shall hear, and shall not understand; and seeing ye shall see, and shall not perceive:
why would someone who is dead, cannot understand truth, has no ability to believe , are totally depraved and unless they are drawn and regenerated have no capability to believe need a parable where truth is hidden from them ?

another calvinist oxymoron and contradiction.

hope this helps !!!

why would someone who is dead, cannot understand truth, has no ability to believe , are totally depraved and unless they are drawn and regenerated have no capability to believe need a parable where truth is hidden from them ?

another calvinist oxymoron and contradiction.

hope this helps !!!
You cant see it,its been shown to them who can see. God has been pleased to hide His sacred truth from some friend, no matter how much explaining they receive Matt 11 25-27

25 At that time Jesus answered and said, I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes.

27 All things are delivered unto me of my Father: and no man knoweth the Son, but the Father; neither knoweth any man the Father, save the Son, and he to whomsoever the Son will reveal him.

Matt 13 12-14

12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.

13 Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.

14 And in them is fulfilled the prophecy of Esaias, which saith, By hearing ye shall hear, and shall not understand; and seeing ye shall see, and shall not perceive:

Matt 13 12-14

I see just fine as you are projecting again. You are the one who cannot see the truth with Jesus teaching, all you see is calvin in the bible.

Matt 13 12-14

Sorry if there was any truth in your claim you would be able to show it stated in the scripture

2 Peter 3:9 (NASB 2020) — 9 The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not willing for any to perish, but for all to come to repentance.

Any still is not a synonym for the elect.

Im not speaking for you friend, but for myself!
I'm sorry I don't understand what does that mean? What I gave was an opinion from an observation that I've made. I would imagine unless you're a ventriloquist and have a dummy on your lap that you're speaking for yourself. But what do I know?

dummie.jpeg

Says the guy who can never address rebuttal scripturally
You not able to receive the truth. I have seen others give you the truth and you cant receive it. Some of them have took time to answer all the verses you swamp them with, and you just ignore it like they didnt even take the time. I have seen it numerous times and not just on this forum platform.

You not able to receive the truth. I have seen others give you the truth and you cant receive it. Some of them have took time to answer all the verses you swamp them with, and you just ignore it like they didnt even take the time. I have seen it numerous times and not just on this forum platform.
You have no truth to transmit which is why you never address scriptural rebuttal

and there is no truth in your claims

You have no truth to transmit which is why you never address scriptural rebuttal

and there is no truth in your claims

You have no idea what is truth as what you believe is contrary to scripture

You have no idea what is truth as what you believe is contrary to scripture

You cannot demonstrate it from scripture, as scripture contradicts you. Thus you have no right to call it truth for it is the scriptures that are truth. What you are peddling is your imagination.

You cannot demonstrate it from scripture, as scripture contradicts you. Thus you have no right to call it truth for it is the scriptures that are truth. What you are peddling is your imagination.

Back
Top Bottom