Easily dispelling unitarianism

Thanks. Are you a binitarian?
NO, to make it easy for you. 101G is none of the ABOVE or any you may come up with. so, ...... What is 101G? I’m a child of God called to be holy. and my doctoral belief is "Diversified Oneness" concerning my God and Saviour, who is my Father, the Lord JESUS/YESHUA, the ALMIGHTY ONE. not as the UPC teaches Oneness, Oh No. but what God in his word, the Bible teaches, "DIVERSIFIED ONENESS".

PICJAG, 101G.

NO, to make it easy for you. 101G is none of the ABOVE or any you may come up with. so, ...... What is 101G? I’m a child of God called to be holy. and my doctoral belief is "Diversified Oneness" concerning my God and Saviour, who is my Father, the Lord JESUS/YESHUA, the ALMIGHTY ONE. not as the UPC teaches Oneness, Oh No. but what God in his word, the Bible teaches, "DIVERSIFIED ONENESS".

PICJAG, 101G.

So you aren’t a trinitarian, a binitarian or a unitarian: the spectrum of Christianity.

Diversified Oneness. What will I find if I were to Google it?

I did a quick search. The only thing that came up were posts by you on other Internet forums.

So you aren’t a trinitarian, a binitarian or a unitarian: the spectrum of Christianity.

Diversified Oneness. What will I find if I were to Google it?
Just read your bible. it is what God is in the ECHAD. to give you a heads up, 1 Corinthians 12:4 "Now there are diversities of gifts, but the same Spirit." 1 Corinthians 12:5 "And there are differences, (diversities) of administrations, but the same Lord." 1 Corinthians 12:6 "And there are diversities of operations, but it is the same God which worketh all in all."

God is the "ECHAD" of his own self. meaning he's the Ordinal First/Father, and the Ordinal Last/Son, in the EQUAL "SHARE" of himself in flesh.

101G.

Just read your bible.

I bet you tell that to all the trinitarians, binitarians and unitarians. Am I right?

it is what God is in the ECHAD. to give you a heads up, 1 Corinthians 12:4 "Now there are diversities of gifts, but the same Spirit." 1 Corinthians 12:5 "And there are differences, (diversities) of administrations, but the same Lord." 1 Corinthians 12:6 "And there are diversities of operations, but it is the same God which worketh all in all."

God is the "ECHAD" of his own self. meaning he's the Ordinal First/Father, and the Ordinal Last/Son, in the EQUAL "SHARE" of himself in flesh.

101G.

Are you a one man operation or are you associated with an organization?

How'djya get the name?
(smile), from the term, "Offspring", Revelation 22:16 "I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star."
offspring: G1085 γένος genos (ǰe'-nos) n.
kin.
{abstract or concrete, literal or figurative, individual or collective}
[from G1096]
KJV: born, country(-man), diversity, generation, kind(-red), nation, offspring, stock
Root(s): G1096

get any question you may have ... 101G will be right back.
\
101G.

(smile), from the term, "Offspring", Revelation 22:16 "I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star."
offspring: G1085 γένος genos (ǰe'-nos) n.
kin.
{abstract or concrete, literal or figurative, individual or collective}
[from G1096]
KJV: born, country(-man), diversity, generation, kind(-red), nation, offspring, stock
Root(s): G1096

get any question you may have ... 101G will be right back.
\
101G.

What, if anything, is the significance of your avatar?

you must have had some reason for choosing it. 101G - man of mystery, lurking in the shadows.
since you're Interested in 101G, then here he is, Isaiah 41:4 "Who hath wrought and done it, calling the generations from the beginning? I the LORD, the first, and with the last; I am he." JUST AS THE "WORD" IS "WITH" GOD IN JOHN 1:1.

DO YOU UNDERSTAND THIS MYSTERY? WELL THIS IS WHAT 101G IS ALL ABOUT.... :D YIKES!.

DO YOU UNDERSTAND THIS MYSYERY? YES OR NO?

101G.

Back
Top Bottom