Dishonoring the bodily sacrifice of Jesus Christ in Calvinism

His Death saves no one ? Thats Blasphemy and Dishonoring. Those He died for are redeemed unto God by His Blood, thats Salvation

Rev 5:9

9 And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation;
You deny Gods word .

Wrong again as Jesus said I Am the Resurrection and the Life !

1 Corinthians 15:17- And if Christ has not been raised, your faith is futile; you are still in your sins.

The passage declares if Christ is not risen, raised from the dead, resurrected then our faith is in vain and we are still dead in our sins. We are saved by His life/Resurrection not His death. His death atoned for sin but does not give life.

Romans 4:24-25 but also for us, to whom God will credit righteousness—for us who believe in him who raised Jesus our Lord from the dead. 25 He was delivered over to death for our sins and was raised to life for our justification.

Paul declares in Romans 5:10 the following: For if, while we were God’s enemies, we were reconciled to him through the death of his Son, how much more, having been reconciled, shall we be saved through his life! Cf Acts 17:31.

John 11:25-26 Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die; 26 and whoever lives by believing in me will never die. Do you believe this?”

John 3:14- And just as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, so must the Son of Man be lifted up, 15 so that everyone who believes will have eternal life in Him

John 3:14-18
Just as Moses lifted up the snake in the wilderness, so the Son of Man must be lifted up, 15 that everyone who believes may have eternal life in him.”16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. 17 For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him. 18 Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because they have not believed in the name of God’s one and only Son.

Above we see those who looked upon the brass serpent in the wilderness were healed/ saved. Moses provided a way for those bit by the poisonous snakes to be healed and not die by looking upon the brass serpent. Jesus compares Himself in the same way to be saved by His provision for their sins through His atonement to be received by faith. In both cases faith saved them in the OT wilderness as is the case with Jesus in the NT.

The gospel is He died was buried and raised back to life and seen by many witnesses described in 1 Cor 15:3-16.

The Gospel has 2 major parts. You cannot have one without the other. 2 sides of the same coin.

1-His death provided reconciliation and expiation for sin
2-His Resurrection gives life and salvation.

hope this helps !!!

@civic

You deny Gods word .

How were these folk redeemed unto God Rev 5:9

9 And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation;

My witness is Christs Death saves ! Do you deny that ?

I deny your claim that that your witness is that Christ's death saves.

That is not what you preach. You preach "Christ's death saves me. You, probably not".....

That is what you preach and you expect others to ignore your self serving message.

His Death saves no one ? Thats Blasphemy and Dishonoring. Those He died for are redeemed unto God by His Blood, thats Salvation

He clear stated that the death of Christ WITHOUT the Resurrection is powerless to save.

Which is exactly what the Gospel says....

I deny your claim that that your witness is that Christ's death saves.

That is not what you preach. You preach "Christ's death saves me. You, probably not".....

That is what you preach and you expect others to ignore your self serving message.

He clear stated that the death of Christ WITHOUT the Resurrection is powerless to save.

And Christ resurrection gives the New Birth 1 Pet 1:3

3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,

Thats because His Death was successful in saving from the penalty and power of sin. So His Resurrection is vital in making His Death successful.

But you guys teach that those Christ died for can still go to hell . Thats Blasphemy and very dishonoring to His Death, His Bodily Sacrifice.

How were these redeemed unto God ?

I deny your claim that that your witness is Christ's death saves.

And Christ resurrection gives the New Birth 1 Pet 1:3

3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,

Thats because His Death was successful in saving from the penalty and power of sin. So His Resurrection is vital in making His Death successful.

But you guys teach that those Christ died for can still go to hell . Thats Blasphemy and very dishonoring to His Death, His Bodily Sacrifice.

You shouldn't preach Universalism like you are.

What good would it do if the one who died..... stayed dead.

Life is life. Death is death.

I deny your claim that that your witness is Christ's death saves.

I preach Christs Death saves, do you deny that ?

What good would it do if the one who died..... stayed dead.

Life is life. Death is death.

Christ saved me because I asked Him to.....

Those that seek.... FIND. That is what Jesus said. Do you not believe it?

BTW.. what happened to that "line by line" claim you made?
You, big talker, said you would go through the text line by line. Any time now.

Why did you ask Him to??

Back
Top Bottom