Dishonoring the bodily sacrifice of Jesus Christ in Calvinism

your opinions are meaningless and of the flesh- I quoted plenty of scripture from the SPIRIT exposing the unbiblical doctrine you espouse.

and like I have said dozens of times your questions are excuses since you cannot refute me with Scripture- your questions are not apologetics.

you can address the scriptures and biblical definitions I provided and stop running away from the truth in Gods word.

I'm not running down your evasive questions which amount to nothing but a rabbit trail. Deal with the scriptures that contradict your doctrines.

hope this helps !!!
I will say it again. The High priests offering in the OT was for Israel. Not tge whole world. Which civic cannot dispute.

Second, the high priests offering actually took away or covered th

eir sins. Which Christs offering also does. Colossians 2:12.

Now civic us left speechless and hence his meaningless response.

I will say it again. The High priests offering in the OT was for Israel. Not tge whole world. Which civic cannot dispute.

Second, the high priests offering actually took away or covered th

eir sins. Which Christs offering also does. Colossians 2:12.

Now civic us left speechless and hence his meaningless response.
You are so easy to refute with the Bible with your unbiblical beliefs.

Non-Israelites were not to participate in many areas of the Jewish sacrificial system. However, one way in which a foreigner could participate was in the burnt offering (Leviticus 17:8–9). The foreigner was to bring his burnt offering to the tabernacle, just like any natural-born Israelite. When a burnt offering was made at the tabernacle, it was clear that the sacrifice was made to the Lord Almighty and not to another god.

In addition, Numbers 15:14-16 says, “For the generations to come, whenever a foreigner or anyone else living among you presents a food offering as an aroma pleasing to the Lord, they must do exactly as you do. The community is to have the same rules for you and for the foreigner residing among you; this is a lasting ordinance for the generations to come. You and the foreigner shall be the same before the Lord: The same laws and regulations will apply both to you and to the foreigner residing among you.” Many traditions were restricted only to Jews, but those that were not could be observed by Gentile sojourners living among the people of Israel.

The Feast of Weeks and the Feast of Booths/Tabernacles were also mentioned as festivals that a “sojourner” could attend (Deuteronomy 16). Sojourners were to be treated well, since the Israelites had likewise been sojourners in Egypt (Exodus 23:9).

While many distinctions were made in the Old Testament between Jewish and non-Jewish practices, the Old Testament is clear that God’s love extends to all who will trust in Him. A striking example is found in the book of Jonah. Jonah, a prophet, runs from God after being called to preach against the wickedness of the Gentile city of Nineveh. After God gets His prophet back on track, Jonah preaches to the people of Nineveh. They fast in repentance, and God has mercy on them and spares their city. Through it all, Jonah learns what Peter learns centuries later: “How true it is that God does not show favoritism but accepts from every nation the one who fears him and does what is right” (Acts 10:34–35).got?

hope this helps !!!

You are so easy to refute with the Bible with your unbiblical beliefs.

Non-Israelites were not to participate in many areas of the Jewish sacrificial system. However, one way in which a foreigner could participate was in the burnt offering (Leviticus 17:8–9). The foreigner was to bring his burnt offering to the tabernacle, just like any natural-born Israelite. When a burnt offering was made at the tabernacle, it was clear that the sacrifice was made to the Lord Almighty and not to another god.

In addition, Numbers 15:14-16 says, “For the generations to come, whenever a foreigner or anyone else living among you presents a food offering as an aroma pleasing to the Lord, they must do exactly as you do. The community is to have the same rules for you and for the foreigner residing among you; this is a lasting ordinance for the generations to come. You and the foreigner shall be the same before the Lord: The same laws and regulations will apply both to you and to the foreigner residing among you.” Many traditions were restricted only to Jews, but those that were not could be observed by Gentile sojourners living among the people of Israel.

The Feast of Weeks and the Feast of Booths/Tabernacles were also mentioned as festivals that a “sojourner” could attend (Deuteronomy 16). Sojourners were to be treated well, since the Israelites had likewise been sojourners in Egypt (Exodus 23:9).

While many distinctions were made in the Old Testament between Jewish and non-Jewish practices, the Old Testament is clear that God’s love extends to all who will trust in Him. A striking example is found in the book of Jonah. Jonah, a prophet, runs from God after being called to preach against the wickedness of the Gentile city of Nineveh. After God gets His prophet back on track, Jonah preaches to the people of Nineveh. They fast in repentance, and God has mercy on them and spares their city. Through it all, Jonah learns what Peter learns centuries later: “How true it is that God does not show favoritism but accepts from every nation the one who fears him and does what is right” (Acts 10:34–35).got?

hope this helps !!!
Yup, they were converts. The high priests offering was not for the whole world on the day of atonement. Which we are talking about. Good try.

Yup, they were converts. The high priests offering was not for the whole world on the day of atonement. Which we are talking about. Good try.
Your Israel/Jew idea was exposed. Nice diversion. The more you engage me with your heretical and unbiblical views the more opportunities I have to quotes Scripture to refute your false teachings like I did with MacArthur. So thanks once again for this opportunity for the truth to expose falsehoods.

2 Chronicles 6:18-42
“But will God indeed dwell with man on the earth? Behold the heaven and the heaven of heavens cannot contain You; much less this House that I have built. And You shall turn to Your servant’s prayer and to his supplication, O Lord my God; to hearken to the cry and to the prayer that Your servant is praying before You. That Your eyes may be open toward this House day and night, toward the place in which You said that You would put Your name, to hearken to the prayer that Your servant will pray in this place. And You shall hearken to the supplications of Your servant and of Your people Israel when they will pray toward this place; You shall hear from Your abode, from heaven, and You shall hear and forgive. If a man sins against his neighbor, and an oath be exacted of him to cause him to swear, and he come and swear before Your altar in this House. You shall hear from heaven, and do, and judge Your servants, to recompense the wicked, to bring his way upon his head, and to justify the righteous, to give him according to his righteousness. And if Your people Israel is struck down before the enemy because they sin against You, and they repent and confess to Your name and pray and make supplication before You in this House. You shall hear from heaven and forgive the sin of Your people Israel and bring them back to the land that You gave to them and to their fathers. When heaven is shut up, and there is no rain, because they have sinned against You, and they pray toward this place and confess to Your name, and repent of their sin, so that You may answer them. You shall hear in heaven, and forgive the sin of Your servants and Your people Israel, for You will teach them the good way wherein they should walk, and You shall give rain upon Your land, which You have given Your people for an inheritance. If there be famine in the land, if there be pestilence, if there be blast, mildew, increasing locusts, finishing locusts, if their enemies besiege them in the land of their cities, whatsoever plague, whatsoever sickness [there be]. Any prayer, any supplication, which will be [made] by any man or by all Your people Israel, every man shall know his plague and his pain, and spread forth his hands toward this House. You shall hear from heaven, Your dwelling, and forgive, and give to each man according to his ways, whose heart You know, for You alone know the hearts of the children of men. That they may fear You to go in Your ways all the days that they live on the face of the land that You gave our fathers. And also to THE STRANGER, WHO IS NOT OF YOUR PEOPLE ISRAEL, but will come from a distant land because of Your great name, Your strong hand, and Your outstretched arm, and they will come and pray toward this House. You shall hear from heaven, from Your dwelling place, and You shall do whatever the stranger calls upon You, THAT ALL THE PEOPLES OF THE EARTH MAY KNOW YOUR NAME, TO FEAR YOU, as [do] Your people Israel, and that they may know that Your name is called upon this House, which I have built. If Your people go out to battle against their enemy, by whatever way You send them, and pray to You toward this city, which You have chosen, and the House that I have built for Your name. You shall hear from heaven their prayer and supplication and maintain their cause. If they sin against You, for there is no man who does not sin, and You will be angry with them and deliver them to the enemy, and their captors will carry them in captivity to a land, far or near. And they bethink themselves in the land where they were carried off into captivity, and repent and make supplications to You in the land of their captivity, saying, ‘We have sinned; we have dealt perversely, and we have committed wickedness.’ And they return to You with all their heart and with all their soul in the land of their captivity where they led them away captives, and pray toward their land, which You gave to their fathers, and the city that You chose, and toward the House that I built for Your name. You shall hear from heaven, from Your dwelling place, their prayer and their supplications, and maintain their cause, and You shall forgive Your people who sinned against You. Now, my God, may Your eyes now be open and Your ears attentive to the prayer of this place. And now, arise, O Lord God to Your resting place, You and the Ark of Your might; Your priests, O Lord God, shall be attired with salvation, and Your pious ones shall rejoice with the goodness. O Lord God, do not turn back the face of Your anointed one; remember the kind deeds of David Your servant.”

Gods response

2 Chronicles 7:1-16
“And when Solomon finished praying, and the fire descended from heaven and consumed the burnt offerings and the sacrifices, and the glory of the Lord filled the House. And the priests could not enter the House of the Lord, because the glory of the Lord filled the House of the Lord. And all the Children of Israel saw the descent of the fire, and the glory of the Lord on the House, and they kneeled on their faces to the ground on the floor, and they prostrated themselves and [said]: ‘Give thanks to the Lord, for He is good, for His loving-kindness is eternal.’ And the king and all the people were slaughtering sacrifices before the Lord. And King Solomon slaughtered the sacrifices of cattle, twenty-two thousand, and sheep, one hundred and twenty thousand, and they dedicated the House of God, the king and all the people. And the priests were standing on their watches, and the Levites with the instruments of the song of the Lord, which King David had made to give thanks to the Lord, for His loving-kindness is eternal, with David’s praise in their hand; and the priests were sounding the trumpets opposite them, and all Israel were standing. And Solomon consecrated the interior of the court that was before the House of the Lord, for there he offered up the burnt offerings and the fats of the peace offerings, for the copper altar that Solomon had made could not contain the burnt offerings, the meal offerings, and the fats. Now Solomon observed the Feast at that time seven days, and all Israel with him, a very great assemblage from the entrance of Hamath to the brook of Egypt. And they made on the eighth day a solemn gathering, for the inauguration of the altar they made seven days, and the feast seven days. And on the twenty-third day of the seventh month, he dismissed the people to their homes, rejoicing and delighted of heart for all the goodness that the Lord had wrought for David, for Solomon, and for Israel His people. And Solomon completed the House of the Lord and the king’s palace and whatever entered Solomon’s mind to make in the House of the Lord and in his palace, he succeeded. And the Lord appeared to Solomon at night, and He said to him, ‘I have heard your prayer, and I have chosen this place for Myself FOR A HOUSE OF SACRIFICE. If I shut up the heaven and there be no rain, and if I command locusts to devour the land, or if I send pestilence upon My people. And My people, upon whom My name is called, humble themselves and pray and seek My presence and repent of their evil ways, I shall hear from heaven and forgive their sin and heal their land. Now, My eyes will be open and My ears attentive to the prayer of this place. And now, I have chosen and consecrated this House that My name be there forever, and My eyes and heart will be there at all times.”

hope this helps !!!

Your Israel/Jew idea was exposed. Nice diversion. The more you engage me with your heretical and unbiblical views the more opportunities I have to quotes Scripture to refute your false teachings like I did with MacArthur. So thanks once again for this opportunity for the truth to expose falsehoods.

2 Chronicles 6:18-42
“But will God indeed dwell with man on the earth? Behold the heaven and the heaven of heavens cannot contain You; much less this House that I have built. And You shall turn to Your servant’s prayer and to his supplication, O Lord my God; to hearken to the cry and to the prayer that Your servant is praying before You. That Your eyes may be open toward this House day and night, toward the place in which You said that You would put Your name, to hearken to the prayer that Your servant will pray in this place. And You shall hearken to the supplications of Your servant and of Your people Israel when they will pray toward this place; You shall hear from Your abode, from heaven, and You shall hear and forgive. If a man sins against his neighbor, and an oath be exacted of him to cause him to swear, and he come and swear before Your altar in this House. You shall hear from heaven, and do, and judge Your servants, to recompense the wicked, to bring his way upon his head, and to justify the righteous, to give him according to his righteousness. And if Your people Israel is struck down before the enemy because they sin against You, and they repent and confess to Your name and pray and make supplication before You in this House. You shall hear from heaven and forgive the sin of Your people Israel and bring them back to the land that You gave to them and to their fathers. When heaven is shut up, and there is no rain, because they have sinned against You, and they pray toward this place and confess to Your name, and repent of their sin, so that You may answer them. You shall hear in heaven, and forgive the sin of Your servants and Your people Israel, for You will teach them the good way wherein they should walk, and You shall give rain upon Your land, which You have given Your people for an inheritance. If there be famine in the land, if there be pestilence, if there be blast, mildew, increasing locusts, finishing locusts, if their enemies besiege them in the land of their cities, whatsoever plague, whatsoever sickness [there be]. Any prayer, any supplication, which will be [made] by any man or by all Your people Israel, every man shall know his plague and his pain, and spread forth his hands toward this House. You shall hear from heaven, Your dwelling, and forgive, and give to each man according to his ways, whose heart You know, for You alone know the hearts of the children of men. That they may fear You to go in Your ways all the days that they live on the face of the land that You gave our fathers. And also to THE STRANGER, WHO IS NOT OF YOUR PEOPLE ISRAEL, but will come from a distant land because of Your great name, Your strong hand, and Your outstretched arm, and they will come and pray toward this House. You shall hear from heaven, from Your dwelling place, and You shall do whatever the stranger calls upon You, THAT ALL THE PEOPLES OF THE EARTH MAY KNOW YOUR NAME, TO FEAR YOU, as [do] Your people Israel, and that they may know that Your name is called upon this House, which I have built. If Your people go out to battle against their enemy, by whatever way You send them, and pray to You toward this city, which You have chosen, and the House that I have built for Your name. You shall hear from heaven their prayer and supplication and maintain their cause. If they sin against You, for there is no man who does not sin, and You will be angry with them and deliver them to the enemy, and their captors will carry them in captivity to a land, far or near. And they bethink themselves in the land where they were carried off into captivity, and repent and make supplications to You in the land of their captivity, saying, ‘We have sinned; we have dealt perversely, and we have committed wickedness.’ And they return to You with all their heart and with all their soul in the land of their captivity where they led them away captives, and pray toward their land, which You gave to their fathers, and the city that You chose, and toward the House that I built for Your name. You shall hear from heaven, from Your dwelling place, their prayer and their supplications, and maintain their cause, and You shall forgive Your people who sinned against You. Now, my God, may Your eyes now be open and Your ears attentive to the prayer of this place. And now, arise, O Lord God to Your resting place, You and the Ark of Your might; Your priests, O Lord God, shall be attired with salvation, and Your pious ones shall rejoice with the goodness. O Lord God, do not turn back the face of Your anointed one; remember the kind deeds of David Your servant.”

Gods response

2 Chronicles 7:1-16
“And when Solomon finished praying, and the fire descended from heaven and consumed the burnt offerings and the sacrifices, and the glory of the Lord filled the House. And the priests could not enter the House of the Lord, because the glory of the Lord filled the House of the Lord. And all the Children of Israel saw the descent of the fire, and the glory of the Lord on the House, and they kneeled on their faces to the ground on the floor, and they prostrated themselves and [said]: ‘Give thanks to the Lord, for He is good, for His loving-kindness is eternal.’ And the king and all the people were slaughtering sacrifices before the Lord. And King Solomon slaughtered the sacrifices of cattle, twenty-two thousand, and sheep, one hundred and twenty thousand, and they dedicated the House of God, the king and all the people. And the priests were standing on their watches, and the Levites with the instruments of the song of the Lord, which King David had made to give thanks to the Lord, for His loving-kindness is eternal, with David’s praise in their hand; and the priests were sounding the trumpets opposite them, and all Israel were standing. And Solomon consecrated the interior of the court that was before the House of the Lord, for there he offered up the burnt offerings and the fats of the peace offerings, for the copper altar that Solomon had made could not contain the burnt offerings, the meal offerings, and the fats. Now Solomon observed the Feast at that time seven days, and all Israel with him, a very great assemblage from the entrance of Hamath to the brook of Egypt. And they made on the eighth day a solemn gathering, for the inauguration of the altar they made seven days, and the feast seven days. And on the twenty-third day of the seventh month, he dismissed the people to their homes, rejoicing and delighted of heart for all the goodness that the Lord had wrought for David, for Solomon, and for Israel His people. And Solomon completed the House of the Lord and the king’s palace and whatever entered Solomon’s mind to make in the House of the Lord and in his palace, he succeeded. And the Lord appeared to Solomon at night, and He said to him, ‘I have heard your prayer, and I have chosen this place for Myself FOR A HOUSE OF SACRIFICE. If I shut up the heaven and there be no rain, and if I command locusts to devour the land, or if I send pestilence upon My people. And My people, upon whom My name is called, humble themselves and pray and seek My presence and repent of their evil ways, I shall hear from heaven and forgive their sin and heal their land. Now, My eyes will be open and My ears attentive to the prayer of this place. And now, I have chosen and consecrated this House that My name be there forever, and My eyes and heart will be there at all times.”

hope this helps !!!
On the day of atonement the high priests offering was not for the whole world and nothing above proves otherwise. Better yet, it actually took away or covered sin as did Christs. Colossians 2:12.

Still chewing and I like big bites.

On the day of atonement the high priests offering was not for the whole world and nothing above proves otherwise. Better yet, it actually took away or covered sin as did Christs. Colossians 2:12.

Read the scriptures I quoted they expose your fallacious ideas about the high priest, the atonement for sins and who is included.

Read the scriptures I quoted they expose your fallacious ideas about the high priest, the atonement for sins and who is included.
I have read what happens on the day of atonement. The scape goat did not take away the sin of the whole world. That's simply ignorant and ridiculous.

I have read what happens on the day of atonement. The scape goat did not take away the sin of the whole world. That's simply ignorant and ridiculous.
Sure He did just as Jesus our High Priest did in the N.T. The old does not contradict the new.

another failure on your part- my view(the biblical one) is consistent in both testaments whereas yours is a CONTRADICTION.

You are right though like you said and I will repeat your own words- your view is simply ignorant and ridiculous. I will toss in for free an oxymoron. :)

hope this helps !!!

Sure He did just as Jesus our High Priest did in the N.T. The old does not contradict the new.

another failure on your part- my view(the biblical one) is consistent in both testaments whereas yours is a CONTRADICTION.

You are right though like you said and I will repeat your own words- your view is simply ignorant and ridiculous. I will toss in for free an oxymoron. :)

hope this helps !!!
We were talking about the high priest of the OT.

Notice civic has yet to show that on the day of atonement the offering was for the whole world and the whole world sins were taken away. And he won't because that's ignorant and ridiculous.

NEXT

You're ignoring the offering of Christ. If the suffering of the Priest in bodily form is relative to "flesh"..... (which it certainly is)....

Then it is relative to all flesh. Jesus suffered for the sins of all flesh.

nope the same goes for everyone alike- one can only be saved by faith. Faith saved and unbelief condemns and that has nothing to do with tulip.
Yup. If all sin has been taken away then what's left to judge anyone by? Unbelief is a sin no? Every sin taken away but one? Your position is elementary at best.

No.

You said we don't go line by line
Show us how it's done. Teach us all knowing one

I did. Tell me why what I said isn't true. Jesus suffered in flesh for all the sins of flesh. It is simple logic.

You responded with an "non answer" that "then all are saved".

This "non answer" doesn't deal with what I stated. Again. Line by line. Precept by precept. Try again.

I did. Tell me why what I said isn't true. Jesus suffered in flesh for all the sins of flesh. It is simple logic.

You responded with an "non answer" that "then all are saved".

This "non answer" doesn't deal with what I stated. Again. Line by line. Precept by precept. Try again.
Umm...no you did not. Which text?

Back
Top Bottom