Dishonoring the bodily sacrifice of Jesus Christ in Calvinism

It says ALL. It doesn't say All Without Exception OR All Without Distinction. You have to get that information elsewhere. Try 1 Timothy 2.
This is such a ridiculous self defeating argument. All the elect wouldn't mean all the elect without distinction.
These argument you're repeating are so self serving and senseless.

I'm surprised you didn't quote some bogus translation that says "all without exception".
Stop running and accept the fact what I said is true. You just used a logical argument reality to "all" not representing all without distinction without any thought of how you use all without distinction relative to your own preferences.

How many years have you believing your own nonsense without acknowledging your inconsistent application. Self serving nonsense is all that it is.

and that portion is born totally depraved according to standard Calvinist thought.

Is that also your conception of how Christ came?
I dont know what you talking about. My point is Christ didnt come to Identify with all mankind, but only a portion, a chosen seed.

I know what I'm talking about:

All means all not a portion.
And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw ALL men unto me. John 12:32

Jesus had used the phrase about being "lifted up" before. During His conversation with the Pharisee Nicodemus, Jesus said "And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, so must the Son of Man be lifted up, that whoever believes in him may have eternal life" John 3:14–15

Whosoever means anyone that believes in chooses Jesus Christ as Savior.

"now will the ruler of this world be cast out. And I… will draw ALL people to myself" John 12:31–32
Yes it does mean only a portion, its all the seed that will be drawn to Him. Its the same Jesus in Heb 2:16

16 For verily he took not on him the nature of angels; but he took on him the seed of Abraham.
So its all the seed of Abraham being drawn Rom 4:16

16 Therefore it is of faith, that it might be by grace; to the end the promise might be sure to all the seed; not to that only which is of the law, but to that also which is of the faith of Abraham; who is the father of us all,

The spiritual seed of Abraham consists of all different tongues and nations of people, not just ethnic jews.

Why not?

Was that portion not born totally depraved according to Calvinist theology?
I dont have the slightest Idea what you talking about. Seems like you bringing up another matter. My point is instead of Christ coming to Identify with all mankind to save, it was only for a portion of mankind, the seed of Abraham Heb 2:16

16 For verily he took not on him the nature of angels; but he took on him the seed of Abraham.

Now do you disagree with that ?

I do not think it works that way
So Christ didn't suffer for the infirmities and sins of all of humanity in His own flesh?

1Pe 2:24 Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed

So Christ didn't suffer for the infirmities and sins of all of humanity in His own flesh?

1Pe 2:24 Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed
Not what I stated

I stated he would have suffered no less if the atonement covered a lesser quantity

I dont have the slightest Idea what you talking about. Seems like you bringing up another matter. My point is instead of Christ coming to Identify with all mankind to save, it was only for a portion of mankind, the seed of Abraham Heb 2:16

Now do you disagree with that ?
Again why do you not understand.

Was that portion not born totally depraved according to Calvinist theology?

Back
Top Bottom