Did Jesus Shed His Humanity at the Ascension?

These forums are all over the place, hard to track and difficult to follow. So If I need you to point out where you were taking and a specific point please don't be offended if you want to hear what I belive and why.

yes, Although Civic knew I was never A JW or even read there titerature But now I see some posters belived Him and thought I was JW. That was all Civic. I denied it everytime
These forums are easy to follow. I believe you are purposely parsing your words? Do you now have an elder you are following. I didn't ask you if you were a JW when you first started to believe this false teaching.

where do you have a satetment saying Yes Jesus this is your old body? Or Jesus saying this is my old body. Waht you have is tradion
Oh come on, come on, come on Seth! You must consider that if ANYONE has a right to insist upon a scripture to support a claim surely it must be you that should have to. Why you? For you have opposed that which is most clearly and obviously implied from the Lord. Point, he should not in any way have had to say what you're insisting due to what he showed them...the wound marks on his hands, feet and side! .

It is you who have made the bizarre and unusual claim that when Jesus showed them his hands, feet and side with the wounds and you claim they weren't real but just an appearance?? That was the actual word you used....an appearnace....in other words not really real. Seriously this is wrong on so many levels......one of which if the wound marks weren't real the whole thing was a lie or deception with no reason why Jesus would do such a thing.

It most clearly beyond question was directly implied this is my body which was on the cross. Look and feel the wound marks! And you're claiming Jesus has to add a further statement confirming this in scripture? Sorry Seth but this is just willfully and obstinately stonewalling against a belief that Jesus would want you to have and truly there's NO excuse for doing this against the Lord. He wanted humanity to KNOW it was the same body that hung on the cross (thus showing the wounds) and you for whatever reason want to deny it.

I'd highly encourage you to reassess your position and depart from it. You spoke of other people's tradition which has formed their belief as if that's the only thing it's been but no that's the thing which has really on you. You sadly have had your position for a number of years...that's the things that's been a tradition FOR YOU.....and you're probably finding it hard to give up. I'd strongly encourage you to do so regardless. To speak against the Lord's physical resurrection is no light matter. Please give that some thought.

Do you not know that Jesus didn't immediately ascend?

Besides, our old bodies shall be changed. Surely you know that our old bodies shall rise from the grave. You are being extremely dishonest in this. Do you have an elder that has taught you this?

You are ignoring so much of what I said to you. It is an offense to honest dialogue.
people here keep claiming I am ignoring them, but whn I ask for one specific to focus on they go silent. perhaps you can tell me just one thing I have ignored so we can discuss it?
And yes I understand te asencion was not for 40 days.

Oh come on, come on, come on Seth! You must consider that if ANYONE has a right to insist upon a scripture to support a claim surely it must be you that should have to. Why you? For you have opposed that which is most clearly and obviously implied from the Lord. Point, he should not in any way have had to say what you're insisting due to what he showed them...the wound marks on his hands, feet and side! .

It is you who have made the bizarre and unusual claim that when Jesus showed them his hands, feet and side with the wounds and you claim they weren't real but just an appearance?? That was the actual word you used....an appearnace....in other words not really real. Seriously this is wrong on so many levels......one of which if the wound marks weren't real the whole thing was a lie or deception with no reason why Jesus would do such a thing.

It most clearly beyond question was directly implied this is my body which was on the cross. Look and feel the wound marks! And you're claiming Jesus has to add a further statement confirming this in scripture? Sorry Seth but this is just willfully and obstinately stonewalling against a belief that Jesus would want you to have and truly there's NO excuse for doing this against the Lord. He wanted humanity to KNOW it was the same body that hung on the cross (thus showing the wounds) and you for whatever reason want to deny it.

I'd highly encourage you to reassess your position and depart from it. You spoke of other people's tradition which has formed their belief as if that's the only thing it's been but no that's the thing which has really on you. You sadly have had your position for a number of years...that's the things that's been a tradition FOR YOU.....and you're probably finding it hard to give up. I'd strongly encourage you to do so regardless. To speak against the Lord's physical resurrection is no light matter. Please give that some thought.
Amen well said brother

i understand this in the whole of scripture. Mary did not recognize him, peter did not recognize, the men on the road to Emmaus did not recognize him. I had to wonder what was he doing, what was he showing them?? The answer was that there is a new way to recognize Him. IN the Spirit. But it is hard. On the beach, some are still wondering "Is it Him" because He doesn't look like himelf, but He had changed at the Resurrection and He needs them to understand that physical looks are not how we perceive God anymore. He is teaching them to walk in th spirit.

Last edited:
i understand this in the whole of scripture. Mary did not recognize him, peter did not recognize, the men on the road to Emmaus did not recognize him. I had to wonder what was he doing, what was he showing them?? The answer was that there is a new way to recognize Him. IN the Spirit. But it is hard. on the beach, some are still wondering "Is it Him" because He doesn't look like himelf, but He had changed at the Resurrection and He needs them to understand that physical looks are not we perceive God anymore. He is teaching them to walk in th spirit.
No that is not why they did not recognize Him. There are many reasons why such as early in the morning at sunrise, distance from Him near the beach, dressed as a gardener unlike His normal attire etc..........

But the real reason is He kept them from recognizing Him just as He kept them from understanding the gospel , resurrection and the parables.

No one recognized Him because He closed their eyes , hid His true identity from them until it was in His perfect time to reveal Himself to them. Just like the parables and gospel were hidden, veiled to some so too was His resurrection hidden from most and revealed to only a few. Until God opens up one’s eyes , heart and mind it remains hidden, veiled to them . Jesus did the same thing with His bodily Resurrection until it was time to reveal himself raised from the dead to those He chose to reveal that too.

Luke 24:16- But their eyes were prevented from recognizing Him.

Luke 24:31-32- Then their eyes were opened and they recognized Him; and He vanished from their sight. They said to one another, “Were not our hearts burning within us while He was speaking to us on the road, while He was explaining the Scripture to us?

God by his providence restrained their eyes, that though they saw a man, yet they could not discern who he was. We may learn from hence that the form or figure of Christ’s body after his resurrection was not changed. His body had the same dimensions, the same quantity, colour, and figure, and was in itself a proper object for human eyes; for otherwise there had been no need for their eyes to be held. From hence also we may learn the influence which God hath upon all our members and senses, and how much we depend upon God for a daily power to exercise our natural faculties. Our Lord had no mind that these two disciples should at first discern who he was, that he might draw out their following discourses, and from them take occasion to prove from Scripture the certainty of his resurrection. poole

And just like Jesus hid the parables and gospel , resurrection from them understanding its truth does not mean those things were not true, they were veiled and hidden from their understanding. The exact same thing was done here with Jesus and His resurrection. In His timing it was revealed and their eyes, heart and mind were opened up by Him so they could see, perceive and understand.

The disciples did not understand the death, burial and resurrection of Jesus which is the gospel. They did not believe it until they physically saw Jesus Resurrected from the dead and He opened up their mind to see and understand.

Matthew 16:8-11
Aware of their discussion, Jesus asked, “You of little faith, why are you talking among yourselves about having no bread? 9 Do you still not understand? Don’t you remember the five loaves for the five thousand, and how many basketfuls you gathered? 10 Or the seven loaves for the four thousand, and how many basketfuls you gathered? 11 How is it you don’t understand that I was not talking to you about bread?

Mark 7:18
And he saith unto them, Are ye so without understanding also? Do ye not perceive, that whatsoever thing from without entereth into the man, it cannot defile him;

Mark 8:31-33
He then began to teach them that the Son of Man must suffer many things and be rejected by the elders, the chief priests and the teachers of the law, and that he must be killed and after three days rise again. 32 He spoke plainly about this, and Peter took him aside and began to rebuke him.33 But when Jesus turned and looked at his disciples, he rebuked Peter. “Get behind me, Satan!” he said. “You do not have in mind the concerns of God, but merely human concerns.”

Luke 9:43-45
While everyone was marveling at all that Jesus did, he said to his disciples, 44 “Listen carefully to what I am about to tell you: The Son of Man is going to be delivered into the hands of men.” 45 But they did not understand what this meant. It was hidden from them, so that they did not grasp it, and they were afraid to ask him about it.

Jesus predicts His death a 3rd time

Luke 18:31-34

Jesus took the Twelve aside and told them, “We are going up to Jerusalem, and everything that is written by the prophets about the Son of Man will be fulfilled. 32 He will be delivered over to the Gentiles. They will mock him, insult him and spit on him; 33 they will flog him and kill him. On the third day he will rise again.”

34 The disciples did not understand any of this. Its meaning was hidden from them, and they did not know what he was talking about.

Luke 24:25-26

He said to them, “How foolish you are, and how slow to believe all that the prophets have spoken! 26 Did not the Messiah have to suffer these things and then enter his glory?

John 7:39
By this he meant the Spirit, whom those who believed in him were later to receive. Up to that time the Spirit had not been given, since Jesus had not yet been glorified.

John 12:16
At first His disciples did not understand these things, but after Jesus was glorified they remembered what had been done to Him, and they realized that these very things had also been written about Him.

John 13
Jesus replied, “You do not realize now what I am doing, but later you will understand…. I am telling you now before it happens, so that when it does happen you will believe that I am who I am.”

hope this helps!!!

An interesting verse on this to consider:

2 I know a man in Christ who fourteen years ago-- whether in the body I do not know, or whether out of the body I do not know, God knows-- such a one was caught up to the third heaven.
3 And I know such a man-- whether in the body or out of the body I do not know, God knows--
4 how he was caught up into Paradise and heard inexpressible words, which it is not lawful for a man to utter. (2 Cor. 12:2-4 NKJ)

Paul seems to think it as least theoretically possible to go to heaven with no body.

No wrong !

Philippians 3:20-21

For our citizenship is in heaven, from which also we eagerly wait for a Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ; 21 who will transform the body of our humble state into conformity with the body of His glory, by the exertion of the power that He has even to subject all things to Himself.
NASB

Romans 8:11
But if the Spirit of Him who raised Jesus from the dead dwells in you, He who raised Christ Jesus from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through His Spirit who indwells you.
NASB

Believers bodies will be transformed from its current state which is corrupt, sinful mortal to a body like His which Incorruptible, Holy/Sinless and Immortal in the Resurrection as per 1 Cor 15, Romans 8:11, Phil 3:21.

And when we compare the above with Paul in these passages below we see that the body(soma) in the context is a real material body which is physical in the Resurrection but controlled completely by the Spirit in the afterlife.

Natural(psychikos) body
Spiritual(pneumatikos) body

1 Corinthians 15:44
it is sown a natural body, it is raised a spiritual body.

Below we see how Paul uses and contrasts the words natural (psychikos) and spiritual (pneumatikos) below;

1 Corinthians 2:14-16
But a natural man does not accept the things of the Spirit of God; for they are foolishness to him, and he cannot understand them, because they are spiritually appraised. 15 But he who is spiritual appraises all things, yet he himself is appraised by no man.

Paul is clearly contrasting the unsaved with the saved with the natural man and spiritual man. One is controlled by the natural or the flesh while the other is controlled by the spirit/spiritual- Holy Spirit. Just like in 1 Cor 15:44 where Paul is contrasting the natural body that is controlled by the flesh with the spiritual body that is controlled by the Spirit. Both are real physical bodies but the difference is one is controlled by the flesh which is carnal and the other is controlled by the Spirit and is spiritual. One has the appetites and desires of the flesh while the other has appetites and desires controlled by the Spirit. Hence a spiritual body is one that is controlled by the Spirit of God in the Resurrection.

Paul’s usage below of spiritual(pneumatikos) in 1 Corinthians 10 where he calls the rock, food and drink spiritual it does not mean an immaterial rock, food and drink but a real Rock, Manna and Water which were with the Israelites in the wilderness wanderings.

1 Corinthians 10:1-4
For I do not want you to be unaware, brethren, that our fathers were all under the cloud, and all passed through the sea; 2 and all were baptized into Moses in the cloud and in the sea; 3 and all ate the same spiritual food; 4 and all drank the same spiritual drink, for they were drinking from a spiritual rock which followed them; and the rock was Christ.

Now Paul drives home the point of our new literal physical bodies below in heaven from the text in 2nd Cor 5 below;

2 Corinthians 5:1-5
For we know that when this earthly tent we live in is taken down (that is, when we die and leave this earthly body), we will have a house in heaven, an eternal body made for us by God himself and not by human hands. 2 We grow weary in our present bodies, and we long to put on our heavenly bodies like new clothing. 3 For we will put on heavenly bodies; we will not be spirits without bodies. 4 While we live in these earthly bodies, we groan and sigh, but it's not that we want to die and get rid of these bodies that clothe us. Rather, we want to put on our new bodies so that these dying bodies will be swallowed up by life. 5 God himself has prepared us for this, and as a guarantee he has given us his Holy Spirit.

You see there is no bodiless spirit men in heaven unclothed (no body) but indeed with a heavenly body (like Jesus) has now in heaven which is flesh and bones like He said His Resurrected body was to His Disciples.

Spiritual is used to describe these physical things:

the spiritual man
he who is spiritual
the spiritual rock
the spiritual food
the spiritual drink
the spiritual songs
the spiritual house
the spiritual things
the spiritual body

hope this helps !!!
I like this reply that let’s us know just because something is called spiritual like the spiritual man it means being controlled by the Spirit of God and doesn’t mean the man doesn’t have a physical body. Good points to consider in this debate. Without His human body there is no resurrection and we are still dead in our sins.

I like this reply that let’s us know just because something is called spiritual like the spiritual man it means being controlled by the Spirit of God and doesn’t mean the man doesn’t have a physical body. Good points to consider in this debate. Without His human body there is no resurrection and we are still dead in our sins.
Thanks and this should really not even be a debate unless we are dealing with an atheist who doesn't believe in the Bible or God. For those of us who call ourselves Christians its the very foundation of our faith the bodily Resurrection/ Ascension of Christ. That is what the centerpiece of the gospel is, the Resurrection. Its what they proclaimed in Acts the Risen Christ.

Below we have John referencing the Resurrected Lord and that they touched Him, handled Him- BODILY- IN THE FLESH !

1 John 1:1That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked at and our hands have touched—this we proclaim concerning the Word of life.

And our hands have handled see cf Matthew 26:49; Luke 24:39; John 20:27.

Here the apostle seems chiefly to allude to what Christ said to his disciples when he appeared to them after his resurrection, and said, Handle me and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones as ye see me have, Luke 24:39. On many other occasions, however, the disciples had an opportunity of handling their Master, and knowing that he had a real body.benson

hands … handled—Thomas and the other disciples on distinct occasions after the resurrection. JFB

As both these parts of the clause remind us of the words of the risen Christ: ψηλαφήσατέ με καὶ ἴδετε (Luke 24:39), it is not improbable that John had in his mind the beholding and touching of the Risen One, only it must be maintained at the same time that Christ was one and the same to him before and after His resurrection. In this view, the transition from the perfect to the aorist is naturally explained in this way, that the apostle in the last verbs refers to single definite acts. Meyer

‘Handled’ seems to be a direct reference to the test demanded by S. Thomas (John 20:27) and offered to the other disciples (Luke 24:39, where the same verb is used as here). “The clear reference to the Risen Christ in ‘handled’ makes it probable that the special manifestation indicated by the two aorists is that given to the Apostles by the Lord after the Resurrection, which is in fact the revelation of Himself as He remains with His Church … The tacit reference is the more worthy of notice because S. John does not mention the fact of the Resurrection in his Epistle” (Westcott). Tertullian is very fond of insisting on the fact that the Lord was ‘handled’: Adv. Prax. XV. twice; De Animâ XVII.; De Pat. III.; comp. Ad Uxorem IV. So also Ignatius (Smyr. iii.); “I know and believe that He was in the flesh even after the resurrection: and when He came to Peter and his company, He said to them, Take, handle Me, and see that I am not a bodiless demon.” Bede points out that the argument has special force as coming from the disciple who had lain on the Lord’s breast. No greater proof of the reality of His Body before and after the Resurrection could be given. Cambridge

hope this helps !!!

i understand this in the whole of scripture. Mary did not recognize him,
Now the first day of the week Mary Magdalene went to the tomb early, while it was still dark, John 20 : 1

So why do you even think while it was still dark is even put in there? Perhaps for you and a very few that hold your position? One thing God wanted to make perfectly clear and that it was NOT CLEAR to Mary who she was seeing? And why? Because it was dark. Even with trials in court one thing that is always considered is was it dark? That goes to say one might not recognize who someone is so their testimony where they claim they did is set aside.

And we already dealt with your other concerns. And the scripture already said, Jesus said thrust your hand into my side. (the wound in his side) Now you asked for an actual scripture which says, "This is my body" like he did at the Last Supper (before his death and resurrection) OK here it is. It's saying the same basic thing,

"......and Thomas with them. Jesus came, the doors being shut, and stood in the midst, and said, “Peace to you!” Then He said to Thomas, “Reach your finger here, and look at My hands; and reach your hand here, and put it into My side. Do not be unbelieving, but believing.” Jn 20:26

So you wanted a verse which said MY BODY? So what's wrong with the above? My hands and my side he said. And consider this. Thomas by having said he won't believe unless he feels the wounds one could say that would mean he wouldn't believe even if it's someone who looked like Jesus. NO I WANT TO SEE THE WOUNDS and SEE THEM AND FEEL THEM!

Well Seth he got his wish. He concluded this WAS the same body of Jesus who hung on the cross...THAT'S HIM....but it seems you would even still doubt it was his genuine body. So Jesus said to Thomas, "Be not faithless but believing" And Thomas surrendered to believing it was his body. But you still wouldn't? So what would the Lord therefore say to you?

Now the first day of the week Mary Magdalene went to the tomb early, while it was still dark, John 20 : 1

So why do you even think while it was still dark is even put in there? Perhaps for you and a very few that hold your position? One thing God wanted to make perfectly clear and that it was NOT CLEAR to Mary who she was seeing? And why? Because it was dark. Even with trials in court one thing that is always considered is was it dark? That goes to say one might not recognize who someone is so their testimony where they claim they did is set aside.

And we already dealt with your other concerns. And the scripture already said, Jesus said thrust your hand into my side. (the wound in his side) Now you asked for an actual scripture which says, "This is my body" like he did at the Last Supper (before his death and resurrection) OK here it is. It's saying the same basic thing,

"......and Thomas with them. Jesus came, the doors being shut, and stood in the midst, and said, “Peace to you!” Then He said to Thomas, “Reach your finger here, and look at My hands; and reach your hand here, and put it into My side. Do not be unbelieving, but believing.” Jn 20:26

So you wanted a verse which said MY BODY? So what's wrong with the above? My hands and my side he said. And consider this. Thomas by having said he won't believe unless he feels the wounds one could say that would mean he wouldn't believe even if it's someone who looked like Jesus. NO I WANT TO SEE THE WOUNDS and SEE THEM AND FEEL THEM!

Well Seth he got his wish. He concluded this WAS the same body of Jesus who hung on the cross...THAT'S HIM....but it seems you would even still doubt it was his genuine body. So Jesus said to Thomas, "Be not faithless but believing" And Thomas surrendered to believing it was his body. But you still wouldn't? So what would the Lord therefore say to you?
Another biblical and excellent reply

people here keep claiming I am ignoring them, but whn I ask for one specific to focus on they go silent. perhaps you can tell me just one thing I have ignored so we can discuss it?
And yes I understand te asencion was not for 40 days.
You need to read back through this thread. I'm not going to keep repeating myself. God has the record. I don't need to prove anything to you. You are too lazy to read what others have wrote.

No that is not why they did not recognize Him. There are many reasons why such as early in the morning at sunrise, distance from Him near the beach, dressed as a gardener unlike His normal attire etc..........

But the real reason is He kept them from recognizing Him just as He kept them from understanding the gospel , resurrection and the parables.

No one recognized Him because He closed their eyes , hid His true identity from them until it was in His perfect time to reveal Himself to them. Just like the parables and gospel were hidden, veiled to some so too was His resurrection hidden from most and revealed to only a few. Until God opens up one’s eyes , heart and mind it remains hidden, veiled to them . Jesus did the same thing with His bodily Resurrection until it was time to reveal himself raised from the dead to those He chose to reveal that too.

Luke 24:16- But their eyes were prevented from recognizing Him.

Luke 24:31-32- Then their eyes were opened and they recognized Him; and He vanished from their sight. They said to one another, “Were not our hearts burning within us while He was speaking to us on the road, while He was explaining the Scripture to us?

God by his providence restrained their eyes, that though they saw a man, yet they could not discern who he was. We may learn from hence that the form or figure of Christ’s body after his resurrection was not changed. His body had the same dimensions, the same quantity, colour, and figure, and was in itself a proper object for human eyes; for otherwise there had been no need for their eyes to be held. From hence also we may learn the influence which God hath upon all our members and senses, and how much we depend upon God for a daily power to exercise our natural faculties. Our Lord had no mind that these two disciples should at first discern who he was, that he might draw out their following discourses, and from them take occasion to prove from Scripture the certainty of his resurrection. poole

And just like Jesus hid the parables and gospel , resurrection from them understanding its truth does not mean those things were not true, they were veiled and hidden from their understanding. The exact same thing was done here with Jesus and His resurrection. In His timing it was revealed and their eyes, heart and mind were opened up by Him so they could see, perceive and understand.

The disciples did not understand the death, burial and resurrection of Jesus which is the gospel. They did not believe it until they physically saw Jesus Resurrected from the dead and He opened up their mind to see and understand.

Matthew 16:8-11
Aware of their discussion, Jesus asked, “You of little faith, why are you talking among yourselves about having no bread? 9 Do you still not understand? Don’t you remember the five loaves for the five thousand, and how many basketfuls you gathered? 10 Or the seven loaves for the four thousand, and how many basketfuls you gathered? 11 How is it you don’t understand that I was not talking to you about bread?

Mark 7:18
And he saith unto them, Are ye so without understanding also? Do ye not perceive, that whatsoever thing from without entereth into the man, it cannot defile him;

Mark 8:31-33
He then began to teach them that the Son of Man must suffer many things and be rejected by the elders, the chief priests and the teachers of the law, and that he must be killed and after three days rise again. 32 He spoke plainly about this, and Peter took him aside and began to rebuke him.33 But when Jesus turned and looked at his disciples, he rebuked Peter. “Get behind me, Satan!” he said. “You do not have in mind the concerns of God, but merely human concerns.”

Luke 9:43-45
While everyone was marveling at all that Jesus did, he said to his disciples, 44 “Listen carefully to what I am about to tell you: The Son of Man is going to be delivered into the hands of men.” 45 But they did not understand what this meant. It was hidden from them, so that they did not grasp it, and they were afraid to ask him about it.

Jesus predicts His death a 3rd time

Luke 18:31-34Mary

Jesus took the Twelve aside and told them, “We are going up to Jerusalem, and everything that is written by the prophets about the Son of Man will be fulfilled. 32 He will be delivered over to the Gentiles. They will mock him, insult him and spit on him; 33 they will flog him and kill him. On the third day he will rise again.”

34 The disciples did not understand any of this. Its meaning was hidden from them, and they did not know what he was talking about.

Luke 24:25-26

He said to them, “How foolish you are, and how slow to believe all that the prophets have spoken! 26 Did not the Messiah have to suffer these things and then enter his glory?

John 7:39
By this he meant the Spirit, whom those who believed in him were later to receive. Up to that time the Spirit had not been given, since Jesus had not yet been glorified.

John 12:16
At first His disciples did not understand these things, but after Jesus was glorified they remembered what had been done to Him, and they realized that these very things had also been written about Him.

John 13
Jesus replied, “You do not realize now what I am doing, but later you will understand…. I am telling you now before it happens, so that when it does happen you will believe that I am who I am.”

hope this helps!!!
Mary did not recognize him. She realized it was Him. The same for John and Peter with the overflowing nets. Working of the Spirit

You need to read back through this thread. I'm not going to keep repeating myself. God has the record. I don't need to prove anything to you. You are too lazy to read what others have wrote.
For me, that means you have a general attitude that you are riight, but about any one specific thing/verse, no. You would pick out one detail of what you have said and discuss it. One verse as a start and stay there with me for a while

For me, that means you have a general attitude that you are riight, but about any one specific thing/verse, no. You would pick out one detail of what you have said and discuss it. One verse as a start and stay there with me for a while

I have. Multiple times now. You're ignoring what I said and I'm not going to keep posting the same things over and over again. You asked me for a specific about Jesus raising His Incarnate body. I gave it to you.

Joh 2:19 Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.
Joh 2:21 But he spake of the temple of his body.

This the last time I will repeat myself. While you're at it. Why don't you confirm whether you have an elder that you're currently following or not. You're ignoring that question too.

I have. Multiple times now. You're ignoring what I said and I'm not going to keep posting the same things over and over again. You asked me for a specific about Jesus raising His Incarnate body. I gave it to you.

Joh 2:19 Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.

This the last time I will repeat myself. While you're at it. Why don't you confirm whether you have an elder that you're currently following or not. You're ignoring that question too.
Yes between the both of us this is the 4th or 5th time we quoted this verse with no response.

femple oI have. Multiple times now. You're ignoring what I said and I'm not going to keep posting the same things over and over again. You asked me for a specific about Jesus raising His Incarnate body. I gave it to you.

What makes u think it is your business what council I receive. This is not about me. but about ideas.
We can discuss John 2:19+21

The first temple of the body is flesh verse 19. the second means what His Spirit will dwell in after death
Somewhere after leaving His body at the crosss and reopening the tomb. he experinced the resurection and that new body,
when the Tomb opened the flesh body was gone,
Elsewhere the Bible explains that that body of flesh is discarded and exchanged with a new one made in Heaven.

Back
Top Bottom