Daniel's 70 weeks and the Messiah

1st Coming - JESUS kneels in the Garden of Gethsemane = "not My will but Thy WIll be done" = CROSS & SALVATION

Zechariah 9:9
“Rejoice greatly, O daughter of Zion!
Shout, O daughter of Jerusalem!
Behold, your King is coming to you;
He is just and having salvation,
Lowly and riding on a donkey,
A colt, the foal of a donkey.

Luke 9:51-56

Now it came to pass, when the time had come for Him to be received up, that He steadfastly set His face to go to Jerusalem, and sent messengers before His face. And as they went, they entered a village of the Samaritans, to prepare for Him. But they did not receive Him, because His face was set for the journey to Jerusalem. And when His disciples James and John saw this, they said, “Lord, do You want us to command fire to come down from heaven and consume them, just as Elijah did?”

But He turned and rebuked them, and said, “You do not know what manner of spirit you are of.
For the Son of Man did not come to destroy men’s lives but to save them.

2nd Coming
- KING of kings and LORD of lords who comes with the Saints = Revelation ch19 and 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18

Zechariah 14:1-5

Behold, the day of the Lord is coming,
And your spoil will be divided in your midst.
2For I will gather all the nations to battle against Jerusalem;
The city shall be taken,
The houses rifled,
And the women ravished.
Half of the city shall go into captivity,
But the remnant of the people shall not be cut off from the city.

3Then the Lord will go forth
And fight against those nations,
As He fights in the day of battle.

4And in that day His feet will stand on the Mount of Olives,
Which faces Jerusalem on the east.
And the Mount of Olives shall be split in two,
From east to west,
Making a very large valley;
Half of the mountain shall move toward the north
And half of it toward the south.

5Then you shall flee through My mountain valley,
For the mountain valley shall reach to Azal.
Yes, you shall flee
As you fled from the earthquake
In the days of Uzziah king of Judah.
Thus the Lord my God will come,
And all the saints with You = 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18 & Jude 1:14 & Revelation ch19
Second coming

Matthew 25:31–46 (KJV 1900) — 31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory: 32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats: 33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left. 34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world: 35 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in: 36 Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me. 37 Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink? 38 When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee? 39 Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee? 40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me. 41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels: 42 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink: 43 I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not. 44 Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee? 45 Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me. 46 And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.

2 Thessalonians 1:6–10 (ESV) — 6 since indeed God considers it just to repay with affliction those who afflict you, 7 and to grant relief to you who are afflicted as well as to us, when the Lord Jesus is revealed from heaven with his mighty angels 8 in flaming fire, inflicting vengeance on those who do not know God and on those who do not obey the gospel of our Lord Jesus. 9 They will suffer the punishment of eternal destruction, away from the presence of the Lord and from the glory of his might, 10 when he comes on that day to be glorified in his saints, and to be marveled at among all who have believed, because our testimony to you was believed.

2 Peter 3:4–13 (ESV) — 4 They will say, “Where is the promise of his coming? For ever since the fathers fell asleep, all things are continuing as they were from the beginning of creation.” 5 For they deliberately overlook this fact, that the heavens existed long ago, and the earth was formed out of water and through water by the word of God, 6 and that by means of these the world that then existed was deluged with water and perished. 7 But by the same word the heavens and earth that now exist are stored up for fire, being kept until the day of judgment and destruction of the ungodly. 8 But do not overlook this one fact, beloved, that with the Lord one day is as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day. 9 The Lord is not slow to fulfill his promise as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing that any should perish, but that all should reach repentance. 10 But the day of the Lord will come like a thief, and then the heavens will pass away with a roar, and the heavenly bodies will be burned up and dissolved, and the earth and the works that are done on it will be exposed. 11 Since all these things are thus to be dissolved, what sort of people ought you to be in lives of holiness and godliness, 12 waiting for and hastening the coming of the day of God, because of which the heavens will be set on fire and dissolved, and the heavenly bodies will melt as they burn! 13 But according to his promise we are waiting for new heavens and a new earth in which righteousness dwells.

Jude 14–15 (ESV) — 14 It was also about these that Enoch, the seventh from Adam, prophesied, saying, “Behold, the Lord comes with ten thousands of his holy ones, 15 to execute judgment on all and to convict all the ungodly of all their deeds of ungodliness that they have committed in such an ungodly way, and of all the harsh things that ungodly sinners have spoken against him.”

1 Corinthians 15:22–28 (ESV) — 22 For as in Adam all die, so also in Christ shall all be made alive. 23 But each in his own order: Christ the firstfruits, then at his coming those who belong to Christ. 24 Then comes the end, when he delivers the kingdom to God the Father after destroying every rule and every authority and power. 25 For he must reign until he has put all his enemies under his feet. 26 The last enemy to be destroyed is death. 27 For “God has put all things in subjection under his feet.” But when it says, “all things are put in subjection,” it is plain that he is excepted who put all things in subjection under him. 28 When all things are subjected to him, then the Son himself will also be subjected to him who put all things in subjection under him, that God may be all in all.

Yes, those passages do talk about the first coming.

If you choose to see the second coming in Zech 14, that is your problem. I see prophecies that have been fulfilled and events that have no correlation with the end of time.

God chose to record for us the Second Coming of Christ in Zechariah ch14

It would be wisdom unto you to believe Him.

Every word of God is pure;
He is a shield to those who put their trust in Him.
Do not add to His words,
Lest He rebuke you, and you be found a liar.
Proverbs 30:5-6

Is it really wisdom to read into Scripture that which is not there? The second coming is not there in Zech 14.
One cite I have found in my research says:
"We can divide the chapter into two parts:
1-15 describes the return of Christ and the defeat of His enemies;
16-21 portrays the establishment of Christ’s righteous kingdom over all the earth."

Let's look at that. We know that the Kingdom of Christ was established in the first century. Verses 16-21 occur after verses 1-15, meaning that the 1-15 occur BEFORE the establishment of the Kingdom (thus, the first coming of Christ).

Is it really wisdom to read into Scripture that which is not there? The second coming is not there in Zech 14.
One cite I have found in my research says:
"We can divide the chapter into two parts:
1-15 describes the return of Christ and the defeat of His enemies;
16-21 portrays the establishment of Christ’s righteous kingdom over all the earth."

Let's look at that. We know that the Kingdom of Christ was established in the first century. Verses 16-21 occur after verses 1-15, meaning that the 1-15 occur BEFORE the establishment of the Kingdom (thus, the first coming of Christ).
TWO COMINGS of the LORD = TWO Phases of the Kingdom of God

1st Coming Phase 1 = SALVATION for Mankind = Zechariah 9:9 = Kingdom of SALVATION

2nd Coming Phase 2 = JUDGMENT upon Satan/world = Zechariah chapter 14 = Kingdom of JUDGMENT upon the children of wrath

TWO COMINGS of the LORD = TWO Phases of the Kingdom of God

1st Coming Phase 1 = SALVATION for Mankind = Zechariah 9:9 = Kingdom of SALVATION

2nd Coming Phase 2 = JUDGMENT upon Satan/world = Zechariah chapter 14 = Kingdom of JUDGMENT upon the children of wrath
There is only one Kingdom. The Kingdom of Christ is the Church, the Body of Christ (these are synonymous terms). The Kingdom was established in the first century during Jesus' first coming. When the Lord returns there will be salvation for some and judgement for the majority.

Do you understand the Jewish wedding traditions? Let me explain briefly.
When a father desires to wed his son to the daughter of another man, the two men meet and negotiate a wedding agreement called a Ketubah. This contract details the bride price and other pertinent details about the coming union between the two youths. Once the Ketubah is signed by the parents, the youths are considered legally married, but they do not physically join. Then, the groom's duty is to go build a house where he and his bride will live. The bride's duty is to make herself beautiful, and to be ready for the time when the groom comes to get her. Because they are considered married, there is sometimes a temptation for the youths to engage in sexual union before the wedding ceremony where the marriage will be made public. For this reason, the bride will frequently go to visit a relative some distance away so that there is no opportunity for temptation.

When his house is ready, the groom will go and collect his bride and bring her to his new home. This is the wedding parade and the wedding feast (sometimes 7 days of it) would then happen at his house. At some point during the evening after the first day of celebration, the couple would enjoy their first physical union.

This is the language you see all through Jesus ministry when He was talking to the Apostles. John 14:1-6 is Jesus telling us that He (the groom) is about to sign the Ketubah in His blood. Then He will go to build His house for the Church (the bride) to live in with Him. Then He will come to get us and take us to Himself, and we will have the wedding celebration (1000 years) in His home (Heaven). When He comes to get the Bride, He will destroy all those who are not part of the Bride; this is the Judgement.

Every word of God is pure;
He is a shield to those who put their trust in Him.
Do not add to His words,
Lest He rebuke you, and you be found a liar.
Proverbs 30:5-6
Lot more clear here

Second coming

Matthew 25:31–46 (KJV 1900) — 31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory: 32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats: 33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left. 34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world: 35 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in: 36 Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me. 37 Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink? 38 When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee? 39 Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee? 40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me. 41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels: 42 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink: 43 I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not. 44 Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee? 45 Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me. 46 And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.

2 Thessalonians 1:6–10 (ESV) — 6 since indeed God considers it just to repay with affliction those who afflict you, 7 and to grant relief to you who are afflicted as well as to us, when the Lord Jesus is revealed from heaven with his mighty angels 8 in flaming fire, inflicting vengeance on those who do not know God and on those who do not obey the gospel of our Lord Jesus. 9 They will suffer the punishment of eternal destruction, away from the presence of the Lord and from the glory of his might, 10 when he comes on that day to be glorified in his saints, and to be marveled at among all who have believed, because our testimony to you was believed.

2 Peter 3:4–13 (ESV) — 4 They will say, “Where is the promise of his coming? For ever since the fathers fell asleep, all things are continuing as they were from the beginning of creation.” 5 For they deliberately overlook this fact, that the heavens existed long ago, and the earth was formed out of water and through water by the word of God, 6 and that by means of these the world that then existed was deluged with water and perished. 7 But by the same word the heavens and earth that now exist are stored up for fire, being kept until the day of judgment and destruction of the ungodly. 8 But do not overlook this one fact, beloved, that with the Lord one day is as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day. 9 The Lord is not slow to fulfill his promise as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing that any should perish, but that all should reach repentance. 10 But the day of the Lord will come like a thief, and then the heavens will pass away with a roar, and the heavenly bodies will be burned up and dissolved, and the earth and the works that are done on it will be exposed. 11 Since all these things are thus to be dissolved, what sort of people ought you to be in lives of holiness and godliness, 12 waiting for and hastening the coming of the day of God, because of which the heavens will be set on fire and dissolved, and the heavenly bodies will melt as they burn! 13 But according to his promise we are waiting for new heavens and a new earth in which righteousness dwells.

Jude 14–15 (ESV) — 14 It was also about these that Enoch, the seventh from Adam, prophesied, saying, “Behold, the Lord comes with ten thousands of his holy ones, 15 to execute judgment on all and to convict all the ungodly of all their deeds of ungodliness that they have committed in such an ungodly way, and of all the harsh things that ungodly sinners have spoken against him.”

1 Corinthians 15:22–28 (ESV) — 22 For as in Adam all die, so also in Christ shall all be made alive. 23 But each in his own order: Christ the firstfruits, then at his coming those who belong to Christ. 24 Then comes the end, when he delivers the kingdom to God the Father after destroying every rule and every authority and power. 25 For he must reign until he has put all his enemies under his feet. 26 The last enemy to be destroyed is death. 27 For “God has put all things in subjection under his feet.” But when it says, “all things are put in subjection,” it is plain that he is excepted who put all things in subjection under him. 28 When all things are subjected to him, then the Son himself will also be subjected to him who put all things in subjection under him, that God may be all in all.

There is only one Kingdom. The Kingdom of Christ is the Church, the Body of Christ (these are synonymous terms). The Kingdom was established in the first century during Jesus' first coming. When the Lord returns there will be salvation for some and judgement for the majority.

Do you understand the Jewish wedding traditions? Let me explain briefly.
When a father desires to wed his son to the daughter of another man, the two men meet and negotiate a wedding agreement called a Ketubah. This contract details the bride price and other pertinent details about the coming union between the two youths. Once the Ketubah is signed by the parents, the youths are considered legally married, but they do not physically join. Then, the groom's duty is to go build a house where he and his bride will live. The bride's duty is to make herself beautiful, and to be ready for the time when the groom comes to get her. Because they are considered married, there is sometimes a temptation for the youths to engage in sexual union before the wedding ceremony where the marriage will be made public. For this reason, the bride will frequently go to visit a relative some distance away so that there is no opportunity for temptation.

When his house is ready, the groom will go and collect his bride and bring her to his new home. This is the wedding parade and the wedding feast (sometimes 7 days of it) would then happen at his house. At some point during the evening after the first day of celebration, the couple would enjoy their first physical union.

This is the language you see all through Jesus ministry when He was talking to the Apostles. John 14:1-6 is Jesus telling us that He (the groom) is about to sign the Ketubah in His blood. Then He will go to build His house for the Church (the bride) to live in with Him. Then He will come to get us and take us to Himself, and we will have the wedding celebration (1000 years) in His home (Heaven). When He comes to get the Bride, He will destroy all those who are not part of the Bride; this is the Judgement.
YES = only One Kingdom

YES = 1st Coming Zechariah 9:9

YES = 2nd Coming Zechariah ch14

SAY YES to the DRESS

YES = only One Kingdom

You are welcome to live in your delusion, but Zech 14 discusses the first coming and all of the prophecies in it have already been fulfilled. There is nothing in Zech 14 that remains to be fulfilled before Christ returns.

You are welcome to live in your delusion, but Zech 14 discusses the first coming and all of the prophecies in it have already been fulfilled. There is nothing in Zech 14 that remains to be fulfilled before Christ returns.
You are NOT welcome to live in your UNBELIEF due to your religion.

Where is the record in Scripture that the LORD fulfilled Zechariah chapter 14?

1Behold, the day of the Lord is coming,
The city shall be taken,
The houses rifled,
And the women ravished.

From east to west,

Yes, you shall flee

And all the saints with You.

Last edited:
You are NOT welcome to live in your UNBELIEF due to your religion.

Where is the record in Scripture that the LORD fulfilled Zechariah chapter 14?

1Behold, the day of the Lord is coming,
The city shall be taken,
The houses rifled,
And the women ravished.

From east to west,

Yes, you shall flee

And all the saints with You.
This is all figurative language (as is almost all prophetic Scripture), and was fulfilled in Jesus' first coming. Jesus stood on the Mt of Olives, and His blood (living water) flowed from Him into all the world.

This is all figurative language (as is almost all prophetic Scripture), and was fulfilled in Jesus' first coming. Jesus stood on the Mt of Olives, and His blood (living water) flowed from Him into all the world.
1st Coming = Zechariah 9:9 = "lowly, on the foal of a donkey"

cross.jpg
SEE the CROSScross2.jpg

1st Coming = Zechariah 9:9 = "lowly, on the foal of a donkey"

SEE the CROSS
Those are beautiful donkey's. But they have no impact on Zech 14. Yes, Jesus came as a lowly servant in His first coming according to Zech 9, but He also came as a conquering King in His first coming. He established His Kingdom, and conquered death and Satan's schemes.

Those are beautiful donkey's. But they have no impact on Zech 14. Yes, Jesus came as a lowly servant in His first coming according to Zech 9, but He also came as a conquering King in His first coming. He established His Kingdom, and conquered death and Satan's schemes.

1st Coming = Zechariah 9:9 lowly = suffering unto death = Cross = Defeats satan and sin
But no warrior conquering KING over the nations.

2nd Coming = Zechariah chapter 14 = LORD of Hosts/Armies/Saints = Revelation chapter 19

Truth for the Children of God = ONLY

YES = only One Kingdom

SAY YES to the DRESS
Kingdom is handed over at the second advent

1 Corinthians 15:22–28 (NASB 2020) — 22 For as in Adam all die, so also in Christ all will be made alive. 23 But each in his own order: Christ the first fruits, after that those who are Christ’s at His coming, 24 then comes the end, when He hands over the kingdom to our God and Father, when He has abolished all rule and all authority and power. 25 For He must reign until He has put all His enemies under His feet. 26 The last enemy that will be abolished is death. 27 For HE HAS PUT ALL THINGS IN SUBJECTION UNDER HIS FEET. But when He says, “All things are put in subjection,” it is clear that this excludes the Father who put all things in subjection to Him. 28 When all things are subjected to Him, then the Son Himself will also be subjected to the One who subjected all things to Him, so that God may be all in all.

Kingdom is handed over at the second advent

1 Corinthians 15:22–28 (NASB 2020) — 22 For as in Adam all die, so also in Christ all will be made alive. 23 But each in his own order: Christ the first fruits, after that those who are Christ’s at His coming, 24 then comes the end, when He hands over the kingdom to our God and Father, when He has abolished all rule and all authority and power. 25 For He must reign until He has put all His enemies under His feet. 26 The last enemy that will be abolished is death. 27 For HE HAS PUT ALL THINGS IN SUBJECTION UNDER HIS FEET. But when He says, “All things are put in subjection,” it is clear that this excludes the Father who put all things in subjection to Him. 28 When all things are subjected to Him, then the Son Himself will also be subjected to the One who subjected all things to Him, so that God may be all in all.
AFTER the 1,000 Year Reign = Revelation 2:

“Now to you I say, and to the rest in Thyatira, as many as do not have this doctrine, who have not known the depths of Satan, as they say, I will put on you no other burden. But hold fast what you have till I come.
And he who overcomes, and keeps My works until the end, to him I will give power over the nations

‘He shall rule them with a rod of iron;
They shall be dashed to pieces like the potter’s vessels’—
as I also have received from My Father; and I will give him the morning star

“He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches.” ’

“Now to you I say, and to the rest in Thyatira, as many as do not have this doctrine, who have not known the depths of Satan, as they say, I will put on you no other burden. But hold fast what you have till I come.
And he who overcomes, and keeps My works until the end, to him I will give power over the nations

‘He shall rule them with a rod of iron;
They shall be dashed to pieces like the potter’s vessels’—
as I also have received from My Father; and I will give him the morning star

“He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches.” ’
You did not address anything in the scripture I posted

BTW You do know the church of Thyatira was a church which existed in the first century and where does it state they will rule on earth for a thousand years after Christ comes

1st Coming = Zechariah 9:9 lowly = suffering unto death = Cross = Defeats satan and sin
But no warrior conquering KING over the nations.

2nd Coming = Zechariah chapter 14 = LORD of Hosts/Armies/Saints = Revelation chapter 19

Truth for the Children of God = ONLY
As I said before, believe what you want about Zech 14, but know that all the prophecies leading up to the second coming have already been fulfilled. There is nothing to prevent the Lord from returning before you finish reading this message if that is when the Father chooses to send Him back. We are not waiting on any "sign" that would point to His eminent return, because we are told that His return will be "like a thief in the night", unlooked-for and a surprise to most. There will be some who anticipate His coming because they will be ready for His return at any time, like myself. But most will not be ready, like the virgins who were caught unprepared. Be one of the virgins who was prepared, and always be ready for the coming of our Lord.

Time texts of Revelation

Rev. 1:1 The revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave him to show to his servants the things that must soon take place. He made it known by sending his angel to his servant John,

Rev. 1:3 Blessed is the one who reads aloud the words of this prophecy, and blessed are those who hear, and who keep what is written in it, for the time is near.

Rev. 1:9 I, John, your brother and partner in the tribulation and the kingdom and the patient endurance that are in Jesus, was on the island called Patmos on account of the word of God and the testimony of Jesus.

Rev. 1:11 saying, “Write what you see in a book and send it to the seven churches, to Ephesus and to Smyrna and to Pergamum and to Thyatira and to Sardis and to Philadelphia and to Laodicea.”

Rev. 1:19 Write therefore the things that you have seen, those that are and those that are to take place after this.

Time texts of Revelation

Rev. 1:1 The revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave him to show to his servants the things that must soon take place. He made it known by sending his angel to his servant John,

Rev. 1:3 Blessed is the one who reads aloud the words of this prophecy, and blessed are those who hear, and who keep what is written in it, for the time is near.

Rev. 1:9 I, John, your brother and partner in the tribulation and the kingdom and the patient endurance that are in Jesus, was on the island called Patmos on account of the word of God and the testimony of Jesus.

Rev. 1:11 saying, “Write what you see in a book and send it to the seven churches, to Ephesus and to Smyrna and to Pergamum and to Thyatira and to Sardis and to Philadelphia and to Laodicea.”

Rev. 1:19 Write therefore the things that you have seen, those that are and those that are to take place after this.
Time is near but has not ARRIVED = EXCEPT for every Saint

Back
Top Bottom