Daniel's 70 weeks and the Messiah

soon, near, at hand = 2000 years and counting?

I don't think so

Rev. 1:19 Write therefore the things that you have seen, those that are and those that are to take place after this.

The Seven Churches are and still present all the way to His Second Coming.

Keep reading and don't stop.

Revelation 22:16-17

“I, Jesus, have sent My angel to testify to you these things in the churches.
I am the Root and the Offspring of David, the Bright and Morning Star.”

And the Spirit and the bride say, “Come!” And let him who hears say, “Come!”
And let him who thirsts come.
Whoever desires, let him take the water of life freely.

The Seven Churches are and still present all the way to His Second Coming.

Keep reading and don't stop.

Um it does not say that

Um it does not say that
YES, JESUS said that!!!

YES, JESUS said that!!!

Nope nothing there even remotely speaks of churches in 2024

You keep denying the words of the LORD = that makes you antichrist
Sorry you are adding to the words of Christ, conflating your thoughts with his words

It is the words of someone who is adding to scripture whose words I am denying

You are not the Lord

PS This was stated 2000 years ago

1 John 2:18 (ESV) — 18 Children, it is the last hour, and as you have heard that antichrist is coming, so now many antichrists have come. Therefore we know that it is the last hour.

Sorry you are adding to the words of Christ, conflating your thoughts with his words

It is the words of someone who is adding to scripture whose words I am denying

You are not the Lord

PS This was stated 2000 years ago

1 John 2:18 (ESV) — 18 Children, it is the last hour, and as you have heard that antichrist is coming, so now many antichrists have come. Therefore we know that it is the last hour.
YES, JESUS said that!!!

For I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds to these things, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this book; and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part from the [l]Book of Life, from the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

YES, JESUS said that!!!

For I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds to these things, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this book; and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part from the [l]Book of Life, from the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.
Nothing justifies your name calling (antichrist) or your claim revelation shows the seven churches still exist today

Nothing justifies your name calling (antichrist) or your claim revelation shows the seven churches still exist today

YES, JESUS said that!!!

The Messages given to the 7 Churches apply to ALL Saints, everywhere as we are to HEED to words of the LORD.
HIS Message is ACTIVE and ALIVE

For I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds to these things, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this book; and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part from the Book of Life, from the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

Anyone who denies the words of the LORD does so in UNBELIEF.

1 John 2:18 (ESV) — 18 Children, it is the last hour, and as you have heard that the Antichrist is coming, so now many antichrists have come. Therefore we know that it is the last hour.

"Antichrist is coming" = Future

1 John 2:18 (ESV) — 18 Children, it is the last hour, and as you have heard that the Antichrist is coming, so now many antichrists have come. Therefore we know that it is the last hour.

Read the rest of the verse you quoted above. John is saying: you heard before that the Antichrist is coming (future), will I am telling you now that the future has come and now is, because the Antichrist is now among us (and this before the end of the first century).

Read the rest of the verse you quoted above. John is saying: you heard before that the Antichrist is coming (future), will I am telling you now that the future has come and now is, because the Antichrist is now among us (and this before the end of the first century).
NOPE = John NEVER said that.

John said "THE ANTICHRIST" is COMING and even now their are many antichrists in teh world whereby we know it is the last hour."

JESUS said the SAME thing in Matthew ch24

And Jesus answered and said to them: “Take heed that no one deceives you.
For
many will come in My name, saying, ‘I am the Christ,’ and will deceive many.

YES, JESUS said that!!!

The Messages given to the 7 Churches apply to ALL Saints, everywhere as we are to HEED to words of the LORD.
HIS Message is ACTIVE and ALIVE

For I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds to these things, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this book; and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part from the Book of Life, from the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

Future to what they heard (in the past)

Many have already come

PS the book is not just a message to the seven churches

Rather that corresponds to what now is

Remaining is what comes after

Revelation 1:19 (ESV) — 19 Write therefore the things that you have seen, those that are and those that are to take place after this.

Future to what they heard (in the past)

Many have already come

PS the book is not just a message to the seven churches

Rather that corresponds to what now is

Remaining is what comes after

Revelation 1:19 (ESV) — 19 Write therefore the things that you have seen, those that are and those that are to take place after this.
There were more churches then the seven in Revelation.

Seven is the Number of Completion/Perfection = His Message to the 7 churches is COMPLETE for all churches throughout Time.

This is WHY the LORD Jesus says this at the END of Revelation.

“I, Jesus, have sent My angel to testify to you these things in the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, the Bright and Morning Star.”
And the Spirit and the bride say, “Come!” And let him who hears say, “Come!” And let him who thirsts come. Whoever desires, let him take the water of life freely.

There were more churches then the seven in Revelation.

Seven is the Number of Completion/Perfection = His Message to the 7 churches is COMPLETE for all churches throughout Time.

This is WHY the LORD Jesus says this at the END of Revelation.

“I, Jesus, have sent My angel to testify to you these things in the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, the Bright and Morning Star.”
And the Spirit and the bride say, “Come!” And let him who hears say, “Come!” And let him who thirsts come. Whoever desires, let him take the water of life freely.
Yes there were but it is the seven churches we are addressing but nothing says those 7 named churches still exist today. They had existed in John's day

Yes there were but it is the seven churches we are addressing but nothing says those 7 named churches still exist today. They had existed in John's day

Correct

The 7 Churches continue TODAY in the SPIRIT of PROPHECY.

And I fell at his feet to worship him. But he said to me, “See that you do not do that! I am your fellow servant, and of your brethren who have the testimony of Jesus. Worship God!
For the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.”
Revelation 19:10

Correct

The 7 Churches continue TODAY in the SPIRIT of PROPHECY.

And I fell at his feet to worship him. But he said to me, “See that you do not do that! I am your fellow servant, and of your brethren who have the testimony of Jesus. Worship God!
For the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.”
Revelation 19:10
Nothing in that verse mentions the 7 churches

Nothing in that verse mentions the 7 churches

Still nothing there that mentions the seven church remain in existence

Nothing there states the churches are still in existence

Back
Top Bottom