Daniel's 70 weeks and the Messiah

David, yes, I see all of Scripture. I see that the Lord's Kingdom is Heavenly, not Earthly. It is Eternal, and supernatural, and is greater than all the other kingdoms of this world. It is already here in the world, but the world cannot see it, join it, or overcome it. ALL of the prophecies in Daniel have been fulfilled. We are not waiting on anything in Daniel to still happen before the Lord returns. Nothing at all.
I see that the Lord's Kingdom is Heavenly, not Earthly. It is Eternal, and supernatural, and is greater than all the other kingdoms of this world
AMEN - i SEE that Glorious TRUTH also - AMEN

It is already here in the world, but the world cannot see it, join it, or overcome it
AMEN - We whom CHRIST has SAVED have been translated = Colossians 1:13 - AMEN
He has delivered us from the power of darkness and conveyed us into the Kingdom of the Son of His love,
in whom we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins.

ALL of the prophecies in Daniel have been fulfilled.
OOPS - No they have not.

PLEASE go back and pray/read/pray Daniel again.
If you allow yourself to be OPEN for the Holy Spirit to show you, you will SEE prophecies that are waiting to be fulfilled.

AMEN - i SEE that Glorious TRUTH also - AMEN

AMEN - We whom CHRIST has SAVED have been translated = Colossians 1:13 - AMEN
He has delivered us from the power of darkness and conveyed us into the Kingdom of the Son of His love,
in whom we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins.

OOPS - No they have not.

PLEASE go back and pray/read/pray Daniel again.
If you allow yourself to be OPEN for the Holy Spirit to show you, you will SEE prophecies that are waiting to be fulfilled.
Please show me one prophecy from Daniel that has yet to be fulfilled.

The Kingdom of God has Two Phases = Luke17:20-30

Phase ONE began with the LORD Jesus Christ and His Gospel

Now when He was asked by the Pharisees when the kingdom of God would come, He answered them and said, “The kingdom of God does not come with observation; 21nor will they say, See here!’ or ‘See there!’ For indeed, the kingdom of God is within you.”

Phase 2 begins at His Return
22Then He said to the disciples, “The days will come when you will desire to see one of the days of the Son of Man, and you will not see it. 23And they will say to you, ‘Look here!’ or ‘Look there!’ Do not go after them or follow them. 24For as the lightning that flashes out of one part under heaven shines to the other part under heaven, so also the Son of Man will be in His day. 25But first He must suffer many things and be rejected by this generation. 26And as it was in the days of Noah, so it will be also in the days of the Son of Man: 27They ate, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noah entered the ark, and the flood came and destroyed them all. 28Likewise as it was also in the days of Lot: They ate, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they built; 29but on the day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven and destroyed them all. 30Even so will it be in the day when the Son of Man is revealed.
so where do you see the establishment of a kingdom in verses 22-30?

Maybe he needs a stronger cup. Some Cuban coffee might do the trick :)
We use whole bean coffee that we grind and brew via french press.

We also use three different beans to make it 'holy' delicious.

Working on the second pot now and will post what you and @Doug Brents are overlooking in Daniel.

Give me 20 mins

We use whole bean coffee that we grind and brew via french press.

We also use three different beans to make it 'holy' delicious.

Working on the second pot now and will post what you and @Doug Brents are overlooking in Daniel.

Give me 20 mins
I roast my own coffee since 2014. I make espresso everyday and for my mens morning discipleship group at my house they get pour overs with espresso. I have over 20 different varieties from different continents that I roast. My favorite being Ethiopians.

I roast my own coffee since 2014. I make espresso everyday and for my mens morning discipleship group at my house they get pour overs with espresso. I have over 20 different varieties from different continents that I roast. My favorite being Ethiopians.
In June my wife and i are flying out to Oregon to spend a week with our son Zach and his wife Sarah.

i will make sure i come visit you for some of your tasty morning brew.

In June my wife and i are flying out to Oregon to spend a week with our son Zach and his wife Sarah.

i will make sure i come visit you for some of your tasty morning brew.
I'm near Modesto in the Central Valley of California. I would love to meet you and your wife.

I think it would be awesome to meet the members here in person. Like planning a weekend somewhere and just chill, get to know each other or a mini conference or play some golf/fish or whatever.

I'm near Modesto in the Central Valley of California. I would love to meet you and your wife.
Remember when Northern CA wanted to succeed and be a separate State like NC and SC.

i was hoping and praying for that but the 'elites' crushed that movement.

I think it would be awesome to meet the members here in person. Like planning a weekend somewhere and just chill, get to know each other or a mini conference or play some golf/fish or whatever.
When we are in person with the Holy Spirit , barriers come down and His Love Rises in our hearts for one another.

I was on a golf forum that no longer exists back in 1995-2000. I met a pastor near me in Twain Harte and an Evangelical Free church. We use to play golf every monday on my day off and we became great friends from an online forum. He moved back to Canada where his and the wifes family were from.

I would if you seemed eager to learn, but you seem to have a full cup already.
@TomL

OK

Let us break Bread together here in Daniel.

This is KEY = Daniel 7:11-12
I watched then because of the sound of the pompous words which the horn was speaking; I watched till the beast was slain, and its body destroyed and given to the burning flame. As for the rest of the beasts, they had their dominion taken away, yet their lives were prolonged for a season and a time.

@TomL

OK

I watched then because of the sound of the pompous words which the horn was speaking; I watched till the beast was slain, and its body destroyed and given to the burning flame. As for the rest of the beasts, they had their dominion taken away, yet their lives were prolonged for a season and a time.
"This is what he said: ‘The fourth beast will be a fourth kingdom [this is Rome] on the earth which will be different from all the other kingdoms, and will devour the whole earth and trample it down and crush it. 24 As for the ten horns, out of this kingdom ten kings will arise; and another will arise after them, and he will be different from the previous ones and will humble three kings. 25 And he will speak against the Most High and wear down the saints of the Highest One, and he will intend to make alterations in times and in law; and they will be handed over to him for a time, times, and half a time. 26 But the court will convene for judgment, and his dominion will be taken away, annihilated and destroyed forever. 27 Then the sovereignty, the dominion, and the greatness of all the kingdoms under the whole heaven will be given to the people of the saints of the Highest One; His kingdom will be an everlasting kingdom, and all the empires will serve and obey Him.’" Dan 7:23-27
This has already happened.

@TomL

OK

Nothing there supporting your claim of a future earthly millennial kingdom

and it is contradicted by

1 Corinthians 15:22–28 (KJV 1900) — 22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive. 23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ’s at his coming. 24 Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power. 25 For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet. 26 The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death. 27 For he hath put all things under his feet. But when he saith, all things are put under him, it is manifest that he is excepted, which did put all things under him. 28 And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all.

his return brings with it the resurrection and the handing over of the kingdom to the Father

"This is what he said: ‘The fourth beast will be a fourth kingdom [this is Rome] on the earth which will be different from all the other kingdoms, and will devour the whole earth and trample it down and crush it. 24 As for the ten horns, out of this kingdom ten kings will arise; and another will arise after them, and he will be different from the previous ones and will humble three kings. 25 And he will speak against the Most High and wear down the saints of the Highest One, and he will intend to make alterations in times and in law; and they will be handed over to him for a time, times, and half a time. 26 But the court will convene for judgment, and his dominion will be taken away, annihilated and destroyed forever. 27 Then the sovereignty, the dominion, and the greatness of all the kingdoms under the whole heaven will be given to the people of the saints of the Highest One; His kingdom will be an everlasting kingdom, and all the empires will serve and obey Him.’" Dan 7:23-27
This has already happened.
including @TomL

AMAZING

Where and when did this take place?

Back
Top Bottom