Daniel's 70 weeks and the Messiah

When do you think the Kingdom of God began? Or do you think it still has not yet begun? If so, when do you think it will begin?
The Kingdom of God has Two Phases = Luke17:20-30

Phase ONE began with the LORD Jesus Christ and His Gospel

Now when He was asked by the Pharisees when the kingdom of God would come, He answered them and said, “The kingdom of God does not come with observation; 21nor will they say, See here!’ or ‘See there!’ For indeed, the kingdom of God is within you.”

Phase 2 begins at His Return
22Then He said to the disciples, “The days will come when you will desire to see one of the days of the Son of Man, and you will not see it. 23And they will say to you, ‘Look here!’ or ‘Look there!’ Do not go after them or follow them. 24For as the lightning that flashes out of one part under heaven shines to the other part under heaven, so also the Son of Man will be in His day. 25But first He must suffer many things and be rejected by this generation. 26And as it was in the days of Noah, so it will be also in the days of the Son of Man: 27They ate, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noah entered the ark, and the flood came and destroyed them all. 28Likewise as it was also in the days of Lot: They ate, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they built; 29but on the day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven and destroyed them all. 30Even so will it be in the day when the Son of Man is revealed.

The Kingdom of God has Two Phases = Luke17:20-30

Phase ONE began with the LORD Jesus Christ and His Gospel

Now when He was asked by the Pharisees when the kingdom of God would come, He answered them and said, “The kingdom of God does not come with observation; 21nor will they say, See here!’ or ‘See there!’ For indeed, the kingdom of God is within you.”

Phase 2 begins at His Return
22Then He said to the disciples, “The days will come when you will desire to see one of the days of the Son of Man, and you will not see it. 23And they will say to you, ‘Look here!’ or ‘Look there!’ Do not go after them or follow them. 24For as the lightning that flashes out of one part under heaven shines to the other part under heaven, so also the Son of Man will be in His day. 25But first He must suffer many things and be rejected by this generation. 26And as it was in the days of Noah, so it will be also in the days of the Son of Man: 27They ate, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noah entered the ark, and the flood came and destroyed them all. 28Likewise as it was also in the days of Lot: They ate, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they built; 29but on the day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven and destroyed them all. 30Even so will it be in the day when the Son of Man is revealed.
So we agree that the Kingdom of God began at Jesus' first coming (I believe on Pentecost, but possibly before that). So then, Dan 7:13-14 has already been fulfilled, because the One like the Son of Man came in the clouds (having come from Earth to Heaven on those clouds) to the Ancient of Days (the Father) and was given dominion. This happened when Jesus ascended from Earth to Heaven, not upon His still future return to Earth.

So we agree that the Kingdom of God began at Jesus' first coming (I believe on Pentecost, but possibly before that). So then, Dan 7:13-14 has already been fulfilled, because the One like the Son of Man came in the clouds (having come from Earth to Heaven on those clouds) to the Ancient of Days (the Father) and was given dominion. This happened when Jesus ascended from Earth to Heaven, not upon His still future return to Earth.
Yes Dan 7:13 has been fulfilled and Christ is enthroned in heaven

Ephesians 1:20–22 (KJV 1900) — 20 Which he wrought in Christ, when he raised him from the dead, and set him at his own right hand in the heavenly places, 21 Far above all principality, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this world, but also in that which is to come: 22 And hath put all things under his feet, and gave him to be the head over all things to the church,

Acts 2:30–36 (KJV 1900) — 30 Therefore being a prophet, and knowing that God had sworn with an oath to him, that of the fruit of his loins, according to the flesh, he would raise up Christ to sit on his throne; 31 He seeing this before spake of the resurrection of Christ, that his soul was not left in hell, neither his flesh did see corruption. 32 This Jesus hath God raised up, whereof we all are witnesses. 33 Therefore being by the right hand of God exalted, and having received of the Father the promise of the Holy Ghost, he hath shed forth this, which ye now see and hear. 34 For David is not ascended into the heavens: but he saith himself, The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand, 35 Until I make thy foes thy footstool. 36 Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made that same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ.

Luke 19:12 (KJV 1900) — 12 He said therefore, A certain nobleman went into a far country to receive for himself a kingdom, and to return.

According to the Word of the LORD = It is IMPOSSIBLE for Daniel 7:13-14 to have been fulfilled.

You have yet to SEE from scripture why.

Good News = the Truth is in Daniel chapter 7 and Matt ch24 and 2 Thessalonians and Revelation

According to the Word of the LORD = It is IMPOSSIBLE for Daniel 7:13-14 to have been fulfilled.

Good News = the Truth is in Daniel chapter 7 and Matt ch24 and 2 Thessalonians and Revelation
You have not shown that

Ephesians 1:20–22 (KJV 1900) — 20 Which he wrought in Christ, when he raised him from the dead, and set him at his own right hand in the heavenly places, 21 Far above all principality, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this world, but also in that which is to come: 22 And hath put all things under his feet, and gave him to be the head over all things to the church,

and contrary to your claim

1 Corinthians 15:22–55 (KJV 1900) — 22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive. 23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ’s at his coming. 24 Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power. 25 For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet.

You will note Christ must reign until all enemies are defeated

death is the last enemy, and it is defeated at Christs second advent See verses 26-55

Christ therefore must be reigning now

26 The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death. 27 For he hath put all things under his feet. But when he saith, all things are put under him, it is manifest that he is excepted, which did put all things under him. 28 And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all. 29 Else what shall they do which are baptized for the dead, if the dead rise not at all? why are they then baptized for the dead? 30 And why stand we in jeopardy every hour? 31 I protest by your rejoicing which I have in Christ Jesus our Lord, I die daily. 32 If after the manner of men I have fought with beasts at Ephesus, what advantageth it me, if the dead rise not? let us eat and drink; for to morrow we die. 33 Be not deceived: evil communications corrupt good manners. 34 Awake to righteousness, and sin not; for some have not the knowledge of God: I speak this to your shame. 35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come? 36 Thou fool, that which thou sowest is not quickened, except it die: 37 And that which thou sowest, thou sowest not that body that shall be, but bare grain, it may chance of wheat, or of some other grain: 38 But God giveth it a body as it hath pleased him, and to every seed his own body. 39 All flesh is not the same flesh: but there is one kind of flesh of men, another flesh of beasts, another of fishes, and another of birds. 40 There are also celestial bodies, and bodies terrestrial: but the glory of the celestial is one, and the glory of the terrestrial is another. 41 There is one glory of the sun, and another glory of the moon, and another glory of the stars: for one star differeth from another star in glory. 42 So also is the resurrection of the dead. It is sown in corruption; it is raised in incorruption: 43 It is sown in dishonour; it is raised in glory: it is sown in weakness; it is raised in power: 44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body. 45 And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit. 46 Howbeit that was not first which is spiritual, but that which is natural; and afterward that which is spiritual. 47 The first man is of the earth, earthy: the second man is the Lord from heaven. 48 As is the earthy, such are they also that are earthy: and as is the heavenly, such are they also that are heavenly. 49 And as we have borne the image of the earthy, we shall also bear the image of the heavenly. 50 Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption. 51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, 52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. 53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality. 54 So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory. 55 O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory?

You have not shown that

1 Corinthians 15:22–55 (KJV 1900) — 22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive. 23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ’s at his coming. 24 Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power. 25 For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet.

death is the last enemy, and it is defeated at Christs second advent See verses 26-55

26 The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death. 27 For he hath put all things under his feet. But when he saith, all things are put under him, it is manifest that he is excepted, which did put all things under him. 28 And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all. 29 Else what shall they do which are baptized for the dead, if the dead rise not at all? why are they then baptized for the dead? 30 And why stand we in jeopardy every hour? 31 I protest by your rejoicing which I have in Christ Jesus our Lord, I die daily. 32 If after the manner of men I have fought with beasts at Ephesus, what advantageth it me, if the dead rise not? let us eat and drink; for to morrow we die. 33 Be not deceived: evil communications corrupt good manners. 34 Awake to righteousness, and sin not; for some have not the knowledge of God: I speak this to your shame. 35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come? 36 Thou fool, that which thou sowest is not quickened, except it die: 37 And that which thou sowest, thou sowest not that body that shall be, but bare grain, it may chance of wheat, or of some other grain: 38 But God giveth it a body as it hath pleased him, and to every seed his own body. 39 All flesh is not the same flesh: but there is one kind of flesh of men, another flesh of beasts, another of fishes, and another of birds. 40 There are also celestial bodies, and bodies terrestrial: but the glory of the celestial is one, and the glory of the terrestrial is another. 41 There is one glory of the sun, and another glory of the moon, and another glory of the stars: for one star differeth from another star in glory. 42 So also is the resurrection of the dead. It is sown in corruption; it is raised in incorruption: 43 It is sown in dishonour; it is raised in glory: it is sown in weakness; it is raised in power: 44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body. 45 And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit. 46 Howbeit that was not first which is spiritual, but that which is natural; and afterward that which is spiritual. 47 The first man is of the earth, earthy: the second man is the Lord from heaven. 48 As is the earthy, such are they also that are earthy: and as is the heavenly, such are they also that are heavenly. 49 And as we have borne the image of the earthy, we shall also bear the image of the heavenly. 50 Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption. 51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, 52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. 53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality. 54 So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory. 55 O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory?

CHRIST is not on earth reigning now.

Daniel chapter 7 and chapters 9 and 12 prove that as well as Matt ch24 , 2 Thess , 1 John , Hebrews and Revelation

the Kingdom is here ONLY in the Holy Spirit, in Christ, inside His chosen Vessels = New Wineskins

Daniel chapter 7 and chapters 9 and 12 prove that as well as Matt ch24 , 2 Thess , 1 John , Hebrews and Revelation

the Kingdom is here ONLY in the Holy Spirit, in Christ, inside His chosen Vessels = New Wineskins
He is reigning in heaven as scripture shows

Including verses you failed to address

Daniel 7:13–14 (UASV) — 13 “I kept looking in the night visions, and behold, with the clouds of heaven there came one like a son of man, and he came to the Ancient of Days and was presented before him. 14 And to him was given dominion and glory and a kingdom, that all peoples, nations, and languages should serve him; his dominion is an everlasting dominion, which shall not pass away, and his kingdom one that shall not be destroyed.

Daniel 2:44 (UASV) — 44 And in the days of those kings the God of heaven will set up a kingdom that shall never be destroyed, nor shall the kingdom be left to another people; it shall crush and put an end to all these kingdoms, but it shall itself endure forever.

It is in the days of the Babylonian, Media-persian, Grecian and Roman kingdom this kingdom will be set up

Luke 19:12 (UASV) — 12 He said therefore, “A certain nobleman went into a far country to receive for himself a kingdom and then return.

Matthew 28:18 (ESV) — 18 And Jesus came and said to them, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me.

Matthew 16:28 (ESV) — 28 Truly, I say to you, there are some standing here who will not taste death until they see the Son of Man coming in his kingdom.”

Colossians 1:13 (ESV) — 13 He has delivered us from the domain of darkness and transferred us to the kingdom of his beloved Son,

He is reigning in heaven as scripture shows

Daniel 7:13–14 (UASV) — 13 “I kept looking in the night visions, and behold, with the clouds of heaven there came one like a son of man, and he came to the Ancient of Days and was presented before him. 14 And to him was given dominion and glory and a kingdom, that all peoples, nations, and languages should serve him; his dominion is an everlasting dominion, which shall not pass away, and his kingdom one that shall not be destroyed.

Daniel 2:44 (UASV) — 44 And in the days of those kings the God of heaven will set up a kingdom that shall never be destroyed, nor shall the kingdom be left to another people; it shall crush and put an end to all these kingdoms, but it shall itself endure forever.

It is in the days of the Babylonian, Media-persian, Grecian and Roman kingdom this kingdom will be set up

Luke 19:12 (UASV) — 12 He said therefore, “A certain nobleman went into a far country to receive for himself a kingdom and then return.

Matthew 28:18 (ESV) — 18 And Jesus came and said to them, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me.

Matthew 16:28 (ESV) — 28 Truly, I say to you, there are some standing here who will not taste death until they see the Son of Man coming in his kingdom.”

Colossians 1:13 (ESV) — 13 He has delivered us from the domain of darkness and transferred us to the kingdom of his beloved Son,

Daniel 7:13-14
“I was watching in the night visions,
And behold, One like the Son of Man,
Coming with the clouds of heaven!
He came to the Ancient of Days,
And they brought Him near before Him.
Then to Him was given dominion and glory and a kingdom,
That all peoples, nations, and languages should serve Him.
His dominion is an everlasting dominion,
Which shall not pass away,
And His kingdom the one
Which shall not be destroyed.

According to Prophecy/Scripture/Prophets /Gospel = When will Daniel 7:13-14 be fulfilled???

Dan 7 does not say that His reign is on Earth. It says His Kingdom (the Church) is on Earth, but He reigns in Heaven seated on the Throne with the Father.

And His kingdom the one

According to Prophecy/Scripture/Prophets /Gospel = When will Daniel 7:13-14 be fulfilled???
Christ reign is in heaven and has been fulfilled

Assumption does not trump scripture

He is reigning from heaven as scripture shows

And His kingdom the one

Christ reign is in heaven and has been fulfilled

Assumption does not trump scripture

You need to address rebuttal and post references which actually state what you claim

There were those then living who would see Christ coming in his kingdom

Believers are in his kingdom

Dan 7 does not say that His reign is on Earth. It says His Kingdom (the Church) is on Earth, but He reigns in Heaven seated on the Throne with the Father.
@TomL is included here

The Prophet Daniel recorded for us that the Kingdom of God will EVENTUALLY come to earth and displace the kingdoms that are now ruling over the nations.

You MUST read ALL of the book of Daniel to SEE.

Daniel chapter 7 refutes your claim of "all is fulfilled" = by the WAY.

@TomL is included here

The Prophet Daniel recorded for us that the Kingdom of God will EVENTUALLY come to earth and displace the kingdoms that are now ruling over the nations.

sorry that is a claim you have not supported with evidence and a claim for which you failed to address rebuttal

It is when he came to the Father Christ was given a kingdom

Christ confirms he has been given all authority

There were those then living in the first century would see Christ coming in his kingdom

Believers are in his kingdom. It is established

You will note Christ must reign until all enemies are defeated.

You never address this

@TomL is included here

Jesus' Kingdom does not displace the kingdoms of this world. It supersedes them, but it does not replace them. It outlasts them, but is not a kingdom of this world. It is not a theocracy as the Old Covenant was for the nation of Israel. The Kingdom of God is in the World, but not of the World.

sorry that is a claim you have not supported with evidence and a claim for which you failed to address rebuttal

There were those then living in the first century would see Christ coming in his kingdom

You never address this

Yourself and @Doug Brents keep leaving out and ignoring(intentionally) ALL of Daniel.

Therefore you cannot SEE what is Right in front of you.

Yourself and @Doug Brents keep leaving out and ignoring(intentionally) ALL of Daniel.

You have not shown a single verse which speaks of an earthly kingdom at Christs return

and you have not addressed rebuttal

You never address this

It should be noted at the resurrection when Christ comes he hands the kingdom over to the father

You have not shown a single verse which speaks of an earthly kingdom at Christs return

and you have not addressed rebuttal

You never address this

It should be noted at the resurrection when Christ comes he hands the kingdom over to the father

The Scripture is in PLAIN view for all to SEE.

But if you only hand pick certain scriptures, you can make the Bible say whatever your hearts desire is.

On the Other Hand, if we submit to "every word that proceeds from the Mouth of God", then we can SEE more accurately.

God set Scripture UP as a archery target = the bullseye is at the CENTER = that is where you find the TRUTH

David, yes, I see all of Scripture. I see that the Lord's Kingdom is Heavenly, not Earthly. It is Eternal, and supernatural, and is greater than all the other kingdoms of this world. It is already here in the world, but the world cannot see it, join it, or overcome it. ALL of the prophecies in Daniel have been fulfilled. We are not waiting on anything in Daniel to still happen before the Lord returns. Nothing at all.

Back
Top Bottom