Compatibilism equals double think

It's an oxymoron

The idea a will can be determined externally and free at the same time is akin to speaking of a married bachelor.
Correct its a contradiction which is why they redefine words/phrases and give them a different meaning to make them " compatible " in their theology.

Correct its a contradiction which is why they redefine words/phrases and give them a different meaning to make them " compatible " in their theology.
Redefining the meaning of words allows for the teaching of all kinds of things

Scripture itself is the product of compatibilism.
No only your presuppositionalIsm otherwise known as the doctrines of man ie Calvinism.

To those who have been granted with spiritual eyes to see its synergism.

hope this helps !!!

No only your presuppositionalIsm otherwise known as the doctrines of man ie Calvinism.

To those who have been granted with spiritual eyes to see its synergism.

hope this helps !!!
Scripture itself is a great example of compatibilism.

Scripture itself is a great example of compatibilism.
Scripture is a great example of synergism. Whosoever, everyone, all mankind, all the world, choose, believe, come, love, gospel, believe, faith, atonement, etc.......

Simple words with simple understanding for those with eyes to see and hearts/minds to understand. These are foolishness to the wise but wisdom to the simple.

hope this helps !!!

Scripture is a great example of synergism. Whosoever, everyone, all mankind, all the world, choose, believe, come, love, gospel, believe, faith, atonement, etc.......

Simple words with simple understanding for those with eyes to see and hearts/minds to understand. These are foolishness to the wise but wisdom to the simple.

hope this helps !!!
Scripture is a great example of compatibilism. Paul, for example, freely wrote as He was moved along by the HS.

Scripture is a great example of compatibilism. Paul, for example, freely wrote as He was moved along by the HS.
Paul is a great example of synergism in writing Scripture- I SAY, not the Lord- 1 Cor 7:12

next................................

hope this helps !!!

vanity vanity all is vanity, the wisdom of man is foolishness to God. God has used the lowly to confound the wise. :)

Paul is a great example of synergism in writing Scripture- I SAY, not the Lord- 1 Cor 7:12

What I am saying with this boastful confidence, I say not as the Lord would but as a fool. 2 Cor 11:17

To my shame I concede that we were too weak for that! Speaking as a fool, however, I can match what anyone else dares to boast about. 2 Cor 11:21

hope this helps !!! :)

What I am saying with this boastful confidence, I say not as the Lord would but as a fool. 2 Cor 11:17

To my shame I concede that we were too weak for that! Speaking as a fool, however, I can match what anyone else dares to boast about. 2 Cor 11:21

hope this helps !!! :)
The topic is compatibilism. Run Forrest, run!

The topic is compatibilism. Run Forrest, run!
Its a false doctrine as we see Paul was a Synergist.He was inspired by the Holy spirit to write Scripture and speak His own mind apart from the Lord. I say not the Lord !!!! :)

oops

next

hope this helps !!!

Back
Top Bottom