Calvinism : = Hellish

Sorry but the gentiles received covenant promises given to Abraham and partook of the New covenant
You are severely wrong again. Covenant promises in the Tanakh belong to the Jewish ✡️ people. Gentiles are grafted into the Messianic Olive Tree, but they are not the main tree.

You are severely wrong again. Covenant promises in the Tanakh belong to the Jewish ✡️ people. Gentiles are grafted into the Messianic Olive Tree, but they are not the main tree.
You forgot there is a thing called the new covenant

and BTW the law cannot annul the promises made to Abraham to bless all the families of the earth

and BTW the law cannot annul the promises made to Abraham to bless all the families of the earth
I'm well aware of the New Covenant because it came from the Jews and through the Jewish ✡️ people just like the Old Covenant.
Just be thankful you are grafted in and hope nobody cuts you off.

Again why do you omit the new covenant?

Do you reject it?

Is it not in your bible?
You are the one that has errored. The New Covenant came from the Jews. I'm not omitting anything. The Bible was written by Jews for Jews ✡️ initially in the Jewish land of Israel. What part of that don't you understand? Is it because you are a Gentile thinking the Bible revolves around you?
It doesn't.

You are the one that has errored. The New Covenant came from the Jews. I'm not omitting anything. The Bible was written by Jews for Jews ✡️ initially in the Jewish land of Israel. What part of that don't you understand? Is it because you are a Gentile thinking the Bible revolves around you?
It doesn't.
You omitted this

Ephesians 2:13–19 (NASB 2020) — 13 But now in Christ Jesus you who previously were far away have been brought near by the blood of Christ. 14 For He Himself is our peace, who made both groups into one and broke down the barrier of the dividing wall, 15 by abolishing in His flesh the hostility, which is the Law composed of commandments expressed in ordinances, so that in Himself He might make the two one new person, in this way establishing peace; 16 and that He might reconcile them both in one body to God through the cross, by it having put to death the hostility. 17 AND HE CAME AND PREACHED PEACE TO YOU WHO WERE FAR AWAY, AND PEACE TO THOSE WHO WERE NEAR; 18 for through Him we both have our access in one Spirit to the Father. 19 So then you are no longer strangers and foreigners, but you are fellow citizens with the saints, and are of God’s household,

You omitted this

Ephesians 2:13–19 (NASB 2020) — 13 But now in Christ Jesus you who previously were far away have been brought near by the blood of Christ. 14 For He Himself is our peace, who made both groups into one and broke down the barrier of the dividing wall, 15 by abolishing in His flesh the hostility, which is the Law composed of commandments expressed in ordinances, so that in Himself He might make the two one new person, in this way establishing peace; 16 and that He might reconcile them both in one body to God through the cross, by it having put to death the hostility. 17 AND HE CAME AND PREACHED PEACE TO YOU WHO WERE FAR AWAY, AND PEACE TO THOSE WHO WERE NEAR; 18 for through Him we both have our access in one Spirit to the Father. 19 So then you are no longer strangers and foreigners, but you are fellow citizens with the saints, and are of God’s household,
All those verses mean according to my Messianic Jewish Version ✡️ is that Jews20240406_100020.jpg and Gentiles have equal access to God.
But Gentiles are still grafted in they are not the main tree. I don't want to keep repeating myself to you unless you have some type of dementia I'm not aware of. When I have to keep repeating myself; you are wasting my time and it might make sense to put you on ignore.20240406_095945.jpg

All those verses mean according to my Messianic Jewish Version ✡️ is that JewsView attachment 666 and Gentiles have equal access to God.
But Gentiles are still grafted in they are not the main tree. I don't want to keep repeating myself to you unless you have some type of dementia I'm not aware of. When I have to keep repeating myself; you are wasting my time and it might make sense to put you on ignore.View attachment 665
And you believe those diagrams inspired and somehow they eliminate gentiles from partaking of the New covenant

or the blood of the covenant

1 Corinthians 11:17–29 (ESV) — 17 But in the following instructions I do not commend you, because when you come together it is not for the better but for the worse. 18 For, in the first place, when you come together as a church, I hear that there are divisions among you. And I believe it in part, 19 for there must be factions among you in order that those who are genuine among you may be recognized. 20 When you come together, it is not the Lord’s supper that you eat. 21 For in eating, each one goes ahead with his own meal. One goes hungry, another gets drunk. 22 What! Do you not have houses to eat and drink in? Or do you despise the church of God and humiliate those who have nothing? What shall I say to you? Shall I commend you in this? No, I will not. 23 For I received from the Lord what I also delivered to you, that the Lord Jesus on the night when he was betrayed took bread, 24 and when he had given thanks, he broke it, and said, “This is my body, which is for you. Do this in remembrance of me.” 25 In the same way also he took the cup, after supper, saying, “This cup is the new covenant in my blood. Do this, as often as you drink it, in remembrance of me.” 26 For as often as you eat this bread and drink the cup, you proclaim the Lord’s death until he comes. 27 Whoever, therefore, eats the bread or drinks the cup of the Lord in an unworthy manner will be guilty concerning the body and blood of the Lord. 28 Let a person examine himself, then, and so eat of the bread and drink of the cup. 29 For anyone who eats and drinks without discerning the body eats and drinks judgment on himself.

It doesn't.
Yes it did and now it includes gentiles as well

Are you saying gentiles cannot have their sins forgiven?

Cannot partake of the holy Spirit

Cannot be saved?

Unless you argue that you have no logical grounds for eliminating gentiles from the new covenant

And you believe those diagrams inspired and somehow they eliminate gentiles from partaking of the New covenant

or the blood of the covenant

1 Corinthians 11:17–29 (ESV) — 17 But in the following instructions I do not commend you, because when you come together it is not for the better but for the worse. 18 For, in the first place, when you come together as a church, I hear that there are divisions among you. And I believe it in part, 19 for there must be factions among you in order that those who are genuine among you may be recognized. 20 When you come together, it is not the Lord’s supper that you eat. 21 For in eating, each one goes ahead with his own meal. One goes hungry, another gets drunk. 22 What! Do you not have houses to eat and drink in? Or do you despise the church of God and humiliate those who have nothing? What shall I say to you? Shall I commend you in this? No, I will not. 23 For I received from the Lord what I also delivered to you, that the Lord Jesus on the night when he was betrayed took bread, 24 and when he had given thanks, he broke it, and said, “This is my body, which is for you. Do this in remembrance of me.” 25 In the same way also he took the cup, after supper, saying, “This cup is the new covenant in my blood. Do this, as often as you drink it, in remembrance of me.” 26 For as often as you eat this bread and drink the cup, you proclaim the Lord’s death until he comes. 27 Whoever, therefore, eats the bread or drinks the cup of the Lord in an unworthy manner will be guilty concerning the body and blood of the Lord. 28 Let a person examine himself, then, and so eat of the bread and drink of the cup. 29 For anyone who eats and drinks without discerning the body eats and drinks judgment on himself.
You have an overactive active imagination.
You have not been reading my posts.
I don't want people like you putting false words in my mouth. Nobody said that Gentiles could not partake in the New Covenant. Yes I believe in those diagrams. The Gentile Church is grafted into the Messianic Jewish ✡️ Olive Tree.
I'm tired of repeating myself. I will ignore you and your insignificant ramblings which are about nothing.

You have an overactive active imagination.
You have not been reading my posts.
I don't want people like you putting false words in my mouth. Nobody said that Gentiles could not partake in the New Covenant. Yes I believe in those diagrams. The Gentile Church is grafted into the Messianic Jewish ✡️ Olive Tree.
I'm tired of repeating myself. I will ignore you and your insignificant ramblings which are about nothing.
So why all the rants about gentiles?

All who believe are in the covenant

Can't we be as one?

Can we not affirm one another?

When one tries to separate us can we together not affirm our unity?

Whatever THAT is.

"gentiles will be "grafted in".. "during the time of the Gentiles"., and "Paul is the Apostle to the Gentiles".

If you own a bible, then read Acts of the Apostles... 28:28.......Paul tells those JEWS, you find in Hebrews 6 &10, that He is taking the Gospel to the Gentiles, as "they will believe it".

This "time of the Gentiles".... will end very very soon, and the Trib will start and that is God resuming His dealing with the Jew.

Do you see this world becoming "against the jew"?

This "anti-semitism" hatred... is now in the HIGH SCHOOLS, in the USA.......not just the collages.

Time is short for the "Gentiles".

A diagram which appears in his bible apparently
"gentiles will be "grafted in".. "during the time of the Gentiles"., and "Paul is the Apostle to the Gentiles".

If you own a NT, then read Acts of the Apostles... 28:28.......Paul tells those JEWS, you find in Hebrews 6 &10, that He is taking the Gospel to the Gentiles, as "they will believe it".

This "time of the Gentiles".... will end very very soon, and the Trib will start and that is God resuming His dealing with the Jew.

This "anti-semitism" hatred... is now in the HIGH SCHOOLS, in the USA.......not just the collages.

If you own a NT, then read Acts of the Apostles... 28:28.......Paul tells those JEWS, you find in Hebrews 6 &10, that He is taking the Gospel to the Gentiles, as "they will believe it".

I reject dispensationalism and affirm God has one peoples consisting of Jew and gentile together based on a common faith in Christ
and not two separate peoples. I do not believe old covenant sacrifices will be revived in a future millenium. And While the world may hate the Jew the church does not and I do believe in a future revival among the Jews.

I reject dispensationalism and affirm God has one peoples consisting of Jew and gentile together based on a common faith in Christ
and not two separate peoples. I do not believe old covenant sacrifices will be revived in a future millenium. And While the world may hate the Jew the church does not and I do believe in a future revival among the Jews.

Try not to let the word "dispensation" get in the way of your bible study.

So, do you believe that the Jews are a Chosen People?

If that is true then isn't that a separation? A Division, regarding the Rest?

And right now, the NT says we are in the "time of the Gentiles"....so, that is again, different then "the House of Israel". when we see God dealing with the Jew in the Old Testament.

Also , im not certain what you mean when you say "the church" does not hate the Jew.

Are you referring to the "body of Christ" or to the Catholic Denomination?

And....Consider something that Paul teaches the born again beleiver to do.

Paul teaches that the born again, are to "rightly DIVIDE" the word .

"Divide".

That means that we recognize that God is doing something different... with Jews, Gentiles, the World, in the word of God., at different TIMES, or SEASONS...

And @TomL , would you say that God dealing with Adam and Eve, is different then what God is going to do in the Tribulation?

And Jesus said that He came to the "House of Israel", not to the gentiles.

Paul was sent by Jesus as the "Apostle TO... .the Gentiles".....not to the Jews.

And here is another simple "Division"..

The "Acts of the Apostles" the book of ACTS, is not the acts of the Christian.

Try not to let the word "dispensation" get in the way of your bible study.

So, do you believe that the Jews are a Chosen People?

If that is true then isn't that a separation? A Division, regarding the Rest?

And right now, the NT says we are in the "time of the Gentiles"....so, that is again, different then "the House of Israel". when we see God dealing with the Jew in the Old Testament.

Also , im not certain what you mean when you say "the church" does not hate the Jew.

Are you referring to the "body of Christ" or to the Catholic Denomination?

And....Consider something that Paul teaches the born again beleiver to do.

Paul teaches that the born again, are to "rightly DIVIDE" the word .

"Divide".

That means that we recognize that God is doing something different... with Jews, Gentiles, the World, in the word of God., at different TIMES, or SEASONS...

And @TomL , would you say that God dealing with Adam and Eve, is different then what God is going to do in the Tribulation?

And Jesus said that He came to the "House of Israel", not to the gentiles.

Paul was sent by Jesus as the "Apostle TO... .the Gentiles".....not to the Jews.

And here is another simple "Division"..

The "Acts of the Apostles" the book of ACTS, is not the acts of the Christian.
Luke's narrative (written perhaps around 62 C.E.) is about the expansion of the Yeshua movement after the events related to the Gospels. The focus is God's intent for Jews ✡️ and Gentiles to share in the salvation promised in the Hebrew Scriptures. Acts explains how the inclusion of Gentiles in the Yeshua movement was in accordance with God's plan. It shows that God intended the body of Messiah to be a place of unity and reconciliation as a part of his restoring creation to wholeness. Multiple retelling of Sha'ul's (Paul's) transformation and Kefa's (Peter's) message to Cornelius underscore the importance of mission and outreach to Gentiles.
It is significant that Acts shows sensitivity to how ✡️ Jews and Gentiles should show their unity in Messiah, while nevertheless honoring one another's cultural identity; it declares that Gentiles need not adopt Jewish practices in order to become part of the renewed community Yeshua has formed.
Up to this time, interaction between ✡️ Jews and Gentiles had often been marked by conflict and alienation, evident in events like the Maccabean War and Rome's takeover of Yerushalayim (Jerusalem). Acts argues that the coming of Yeshua was God's way of putting an end to such enmity.
Another key theme of Acts is the continuity between what God promised in the Hebrew Scriptures and what God has done through Yeshua, the divinely vindicated Messiah who sits with God in heaven. Luke's entire record is structured around reaching first the Jew ✡️ and then all nations for the sake of Yeshua the Messiah (1:8). For Luke, the ultimate goal is cross-cultural communication and the Messianic mission. The requisite power to carry out this task is made possible only by the Ruach Hakodesh (Holy Spirit)

Shalom

You mean this covenant?

31 Behold, the days come, saith the LORD,
That I will make a new covenant
With the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:
Jer. 31:31.

Yes, that's the one.
Yes, the families of Abraham's seed. The ones that are as the sand of the sea and stars of heaven.
All them.
It's THEIR covenant, NOT Gentiles.

Back
Top Bottom