Calvinism : Fictional Characters

Okay that's interesting thanks for letting me know. I couldn't find anything on it. Well it's in my Bible So it works for me. I'm not tearing that page out.;)

Tell you what. Give me a reference for a single verse anywhere else in what you believe to be canonical that matches exactly what Proverbs 16:4 says.

Go for it. I'll wait. I've debated this subjected for decades. There isn't any. I know the subject well. You're settling for what you believe confirms your bias.

Sure. But I know of a case many years ago of a person on heavy drugs and they jumped off a building believing they could fly. To him that was a treasure of his way of thinking. He learned the hard way though how his thinking was in error. Among rational humen beings who insist and demand that words have to make coherent sense they WILL reject an idea that one party could ordain everything with no option for any other action and yet claim the other had free will. Truly if one embraces such a contradictory concept they stand the chance of their minds loosing touch with reality. Nothing absolutely nothing means anything anymore.
Sure, but There is this song. It tells us what it means.

Tell you what. Give me a reference for a single verse anywhere else in what you believe to be canonical that matches exactly what Proverbs 16:4 says.

Go for it. I'll wait. I've debated this subjected for decades. There isn't any. I know the subject well. You're settling for what you believe confirms your bias.
Hold on a minute, I haven't settled for anything must have missed my post when I asked you to explain it to me I said go for it. I've already tried looking and couldn't find anything. You asked me to give you a couple of minutes and you would explain something to me. Now I have to give the references? Of course I'm going to settle for what I believe. Am I supposed to settle for something that I don't have a clue about?

I'm still open to what you brought up and wanted to show me.

Hold on a minute, I haven't settled for anything must have missed my post when I asked you to explain it to me I said go for it. I've already tried looking and couldn't find anything. You asked me to give you a couple of minutes and you would explain something to me. Now I have to give the references? Of course I'm going to settle for what I believe. Am I supposed to settle for something that I don't have a clue about?

You told another that you were not going to tear it out of your book. I'm glad your still open but I took what you said at "face value".

Sorry. My apologizes. I'll let you consume the information.

I can not find anything either. Something is amiss

FWIW, even the Complete Jewish Bible (CJB) includes the verses missing in the Septuagint.

Also here: https://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/mishlei-proverbs-chapter-16
And here: https://mechon-mamre.org/p/pt/pt2816.htm

This is based upon the reconstructed MT manuscript from the 10th century. There is no evidence earlier than this from the Hebrew. None.

Why not just point to the MT? You're making observations that are nothing more than misdirection.

Have you looked at the DSS? Or have you abandoned that source because it doesn't fit your narrative?

Why don't you take the challenge. Provide one single verse from another area of your bible of choice that says the exact same thing. You are basing your belief upon what you desire to see. Other men before you have desired the same things. That is why they ADDED it.

There is no evidence that Solomon wrote those words....

Ultimately, it doesn't matter right? "What will be. will be"... right?

Nope it’s called faith and unbelief . That’s the golden 🎫 ticket and has nothing to do with determinism but everything to do with whosever will let him come.

hope this helps !!!
Is unbelief a sin Christ died for? It is a command. 1 John 3:23

This is based upon the reconstructed MT manuscript from the 10th century. There is no evidence earlier than this from the Hebrew. None.

Why not just point to the MT? You're making observations that are nothing more than misdirection.

Have you looked at the DSS? Or have you abandoned that source because it doesn't fit your narrative?

Why don't you take the challenge. Provide one single verse from another area of your bible of choice that says the exact same thing. You are basing your belief upon what you desire to see. Other men before you have desired the same things. That is why they ADDED it.

There is no evidence that Solomon wrote those words....

Ultimately, it doesn't matter right? "What will be. will be"... right?

Septuagint Proverbs 16:9 could be translated to mean the same thing. But if you're looking for other verses that say the same thing, read Romans 9.

That most certainly cannot be true because Calvinist definitely have a clear definition of theological terms.
I guess you'd have to explain that one.
We do not make him what he is by thinking a certain way about him.
Jesus came to reveal the certain way we're to think about him. If you've seen me you've seen the Father Jesus said. John 14:9
We don’t decide what he is going to be like.
It's not a matter of us deciding what he is like it's rather KNOWING what he is like.

Back
Top Bottom