Are we under any covenants?

We’re talking about beloved enemies. They are beloved for the fathers and enemies of the church. That’s what we’re talking about. The Jews.
All Gods beloved people prior to conversion are enemies Rom 5:10

10 For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.

The same people are the seed Rom 4:16

16 Therefore it is of faith, that it might be by grace; to the end the promise might be sure to all the seed; not to that only which is of the law, but to that also which is of the faith of Abraham; who is the father of us all,

Oh, no, there was a Law that was transgressed: "Thou shalt not eat of it" which you know the Law, whether spoken, or written shows us we are sinners even before our first sin in the garden or as babies.
Her seed is directly related to Sarah whose miraculous birth of Isaac (son) prefigured Jesus' miraculous birth through Mary - who was Jewish.
Since Abraham there was a legal division between peoples: Abraham's seed and the seed of non-covenant, non-Hebrews.

No, the church is included partially into Israel's future covenant from God to the fathers.
Provide Scripture please from the Hebrew Scripture of Law, Psalms, and Prophets.
(by the way the Church is Israel, first called the Great Congregation in the desert at the time of the Tabernacle and Moses. Church is "ekklesia" and it means "called out," which is what God did in calling out the children of Israel out of Egypt. All four million of them.

18 I will give thee thanks in the great congregation:
I will praise thee among much people.
Psalms 35:18.

25 My praise shall be of thee in the great congregation:
I will pay my vows before them that fear him.
Psalms 22:25.

What the Gentiles did after the destruction of the Second Jewish Temple is steal everything that belonged to the Hebrews/Israel from God through covenant and prophecy. Terms like "Church" "Bride" "saints" were all designations of Israel, but Gentiles stole everything and made it their own. This is why you believe the false Gentile theology of the last 1900 years, even to believe Gentiles are in any of the Hebrew covenants, which they are not.
The Abrahamic Covenant is between God and Abraham and his seed (Gen. 17.)
The Mosaic Covenant is between God and the children of Israel (Exodus.)
The New Covenant is between God and the House of Israel and the House of Judah (Jer. 31:31-34.)
There are no more covenants in Scripture of Law, Psalms, and Prophets today or in the future. I asked you to provide Scripture but there is none, and Scripture cannot be broken. In other words, the Scripture identifies Abraham's seed (Isaac, Jacob, twelve tribes/sons of Jacob/Israel.)
Unless you want to add to God's Words and be found a liar:

6 Add thou not unto his words,
Lest he reprove thee, and thou be found a liar.
Prov. 30:6.

And that's what Adam and the woman did when she said "Neither shall ye touch it" proving they were sinners before they ate from the forbidden tree. Sin comes from sinners as wickedness comes from the wicked.

13 As saith the proverb of the ancients, Wickedness proceedeth from the wicked:
1 Sam. 24:13.

The Word of God.

All Gods beloved people prior to conversion are enemies Rom 5:10

10 For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.

The same people are the seed Rom 4:16

16 Therefore it is of faith, that it might be by grace; to the end the promise might be sure to all the seed; not to that only which is of the law, but to that also which is of the faith of Abraham; who is the father of us all,
Romans 11 specifically calls the Jews beloved enemies. The enemy of the 1st century church but beloved per the promise to the fathers

Provide Scripture please from the Hebrew Scripture of Law, Psalms, and Prophets.
(by the way the Church is Israel, first called the Great Congregation in the desert at the time of the Tabernacle and Moses. Church is "ekklesia" and it means "called out," which is what God did in calling out the children of Israel out of Egypt. All four million of them.

18 I will give thee thanks in the great congregation:
I will praise thee among much people.
Psalms 35:18.

25 My praise shall be of thee in the great congregation:
I will pay my vows before them that fear him.
Psalms 22:25.

What the Gentiles did after the destruction of the Second Jewish Temple is steal everything that belonged to the Hebrews/Israel from God through covenant and prophecy. Terms like "Church" "Bride" "saints" were all designations of Israel, but Gentiles stole everything and made it their own. This is why you believe the false Gentile theology of the last 1900 years, even to believe Gentiles are in any of the Hebrew covenants, which they are not.
The Abrahamic Covenant is between God and Abraham and his seed (Gen. 17.)
The Mosaic Covenant is between God and the children of Israel (Exodus.)
The New Covenant is between God and the House of Israel and the House of Judah (Jer. 31:31-34.)
There are no more covenants in Scripture of Law, Psalms, and Prophets today or in the future. I asked you to provide Scripture but there is none, and Scripture cannot be broken. In other words, the Scripture identifies Abraham's seed (Isaac, Jacob, twelve tribes/sons of Jacob/Israel.)
Unless you want to add to God's Words and be found a liar:

6 Add thou not unto his words,
Lest he reprove thee, and thou be found a liar.
Prov. 30:6.

And that's what Adam and the woman did when she said "Neither shall ye touch it" proving they were sinners before they ate from the forbidden tree. Sin comes from sinners as wickedness comes from the wicked.

13 As saith the proverb of the ancients, Wickedness proceedeth from the wicked:
1 Sam. 24:13.

The Word of God.
I’m not sure what you’re asking me to do?

We’re Adam and Eve the two backsliders in the church? Would that make them the church of zero? God had zero in his congregation after they were kicked out of the garden?

We’re Adam and Eve the two backsliders in the church? Would that make them the church of zero? God had zero in his congregation after they were kicked out of the garden?
Yes they were, that's when it became necessary to seek and to save that which was lost. Thats when the sheep went astray Isa 53:6

6 All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the Lord hath laid on him the iniquity of us all.

No it didn't make the church of zero ,it made the church lost and needed to be found, recovered and it was recovered Eph 5:25-27,30-32

25 Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;

26 That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word,

27 That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish.

30 For we are members of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones.

31 For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and shall be joined unto his wife, and they two shall be one flesh.

32 This is a great mystery: but I speak concerning Christ and the church.

See how reference is made here back to Creation ? Vs 31

Gen 2:21-24

21 And the Lord God caused a deep sleep to fall upon Adam, and he slept: and he took one of his ribs, and closed up the flesh instead thereof;

22 And the rib, which the Lord God had taken from man, made he a woman, and brought her unto the man.

23 And Adam said, This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man.

24 Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh.

Yes they were, that's when it became necessary to seek and to save that which was lost. Thats when the sheep went astray Isa 53:6

6 All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the Lord hath laid on him the iniquity of us all.

No it didn't make the church of zero ,it made the church lost and needed to be found, recovered and it was recovered Eph 5:25-27,30-32

25 Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;

26 That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word,

27 That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish.

30 For we are members of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones.

31 For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and shall be joined unto his wife, and they two shall be one flesh.

32 This is a great mystery: but I speak concerning Christ and the church.

See how reference is made here back to Creation ? Vs 31

Gen 2:21-24

21 And the Lord God caused a deep sleep to fall upon Adam, and he slept: and he took one of his ribs, and closed up the flesh instead thereof;

22 And the rib, which the Lord God had taken from man, made he a woman, and brought her unto the man.

23 And Adam said, This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man.

24 Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh.
So you’re saying that there was a period of time that God had zero people in his church, correct?

Back
Top Bottom