An Article on free will

Status
Not open for further replies.
Phil 2:13 is about those who are already saved.

Doug

Philippians 2:13 is about born of God persons. A person must first be born of God in order to be able to righteously perceive King Jesus of the Kingdom of God because the Word of God says "Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born again he cannot see the Kingdom of God" (John 3:3).

You still fail to righteously address the following.

So you blame this on God causing you to write this…

Doug

I thank God for creating me anew and filling me with His mercy and grace. See post #4,015.

TibiasDad, notice that you wrote "potentially" in your more expensive thoughts of "Working toward us includes working in us as well, the changing of our understanding and perspective and thus, potentially, our desires and will. God must always move toward us first", below.

Therefore, you believe "it is God who is potentially at work in you, both to will and to work for His good pleasure", yet your thoughts are out of accord with Apostolic testimony which is "it is God who is at work in you, both to will and to work for His good pleasure" (Philippians 2:13) which is active, absolute, and constant.

There is no free-will for man in the Gospel of Christ, so the enemies of Christ add free-will to their own evil message.

You are promoting the unbiblical concept of secondary cause which is a Free-willian Philosophy postulate, and your tightly coupled primary cause and secondary cause are addressed below and in post #4,015.

Your objection is disingenuous! Your argument is that we are acting of our own accord and power without God’s involvement! It implies, if not necessitates, that we obligate God to save us by our actions alone, regardless of God’s will or desire. Nothing can be further from the truth!

Working toward us includes working in us as well, the changing of our understanding and perspective and thus, potentially, our desires and will. God must always move toward us first; we would never be able to move toward him of our own accord. He must draw us toward him, seek us first in order for us to seek him; after all, we must have something to seek before we can seek it, mustn’t we? Thus, we cannot seek God if God doesn’t wish to be sought after; we can’t believe in a promise that hasn’t first been made. Man’s actions are always reactionary to God’s actions toward us.

God must first desire to save; God must first offer salvation; God must first design the means of salvation; God must first illuminate our need for salvation and convict us of our sin and guilt; all these must happen first before we can ever respond!

Doug

TibiasDad, God caused me to address your "God must always move toward us first" concept below, in the section where your "My whole post was in answer to why it is" post quotation can be found.

You have responded above, yet you responded with your heart's thoughts only, that is, the traditions of men that leads to worship in vain (Matthew 15:9). Your thoughts neglected even a single quotation of the Word of God.

I have never said "apart from Christ, I chose Christ", nor does anyone else I know. It is a strawman argument!

Doug

I did not write that you said "apart from Christ, I chose Christ", but God caused me to write that you free-willians believe "apart from Christ, I chose Christ".

You failed to explain your "strawman argument", again, so I ask, will you explain why you claim "apart from Christ, I chose Christ" is a "strawman argument"?

Nonetheless, you fail to show repentance nor apology for the following.

You are splitting hairs, Kermos; I refer only to your comments as they pertain to our arguments, not our person. However , a reference to me or us, is a reference to our argument; for if I or they made said argument , you are calling the author of the “fraudulent” argument fraudulent as well. You cannot separate the character of the author from the words the author writes. If what I say is a lie, am I not a liar?

You committed your entire opening paragraph to attacking me instead of addressing the issue of your Free-willian Philosophy founded upon "apart from Christ, I chose Christ",

Read that which you posted to attack me, again, TibiasDad, "your choice of repeating certain concepts like calling us fraudulent". That is a verbatim quote of the words that came out of your heart.

A fraudster is a person who commits a fraudulent act. A fraunster is a real person, not a fraudulent person.

I never called any of you a fraudulent person. Your new statement "you are calling the author of the 'fraudulent' argument fraudulent as well" is in itself your, TibiasDad, fraudulently fabricated statement which you attributed to me in order for you to proceed to argue against your fraudulently fabricated statement instead of that which God caused me to write.

You and your free-willian colleagues have fraudulently fabricated false statements that you attributed to me, and you repeat your false witness against me in your attack post that you just composed.

My whole post was in answer to why it is a “strawman opponet”; we do not believe that we come to Christ sans God acting toward us first!

Your writing there negates the Word of God, as shall be visible in a moment.

You describe "God acting toward us first" instead of "God working in us first". The left column contains your traditions of men (Matthew 15:9), and the right column contains the Righteous Word of God!
The traditions of menThe Word of God
This is not the work of God but this is the work of man, that you believe in Him whom He has sent
(The Book of Free-willians 6:29)
This is the work of God, that you believe in Him whom He has sent
(Lord Jesus Christ, John 6:29)
the one choosing to practice the Truth comes to the Light so that his works may be manifested as having been wrought in him
(The Book of Free-willians 3:21)
the one practicing the Truth comes to the Light, so that his works may be manifested as having been wrought in God
(Lord Jesus Christ, John 3:21)
Truly, truly, I say to you, before one is born again he can see the Kingdom of God[
(The Book of Free-willians 3:3)
Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born again he cannot see the Kingdom of God
(Lord Jesus Christ, John 3:3)
I praise You, man, that you have revealed these things to yourselves for you are the wise and intelligent ones who cause yourselves to repent and be born of God
(self-willed man's sayings 11:25)
I praise You, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, that You have hidden these things from the wise and intelligent and have revealed them to babes
(Lord Jesus Christ, Matthew 11:25)
A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another, even according to your fleshly love, that you also love one another
(The Book of Free-willians 13:34)
A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another, even as I have loved you, that you also love one another
(Lord Jesus Christ, John 13:34)
You chose Me, but I choose everybody everywhere in all time
(The Book of Free-willians 15:16)
you did not choose Me, but I chose you
(Lord Jesus Christ, John 15:16)
I chose Jesus, so now Jesus must obey me to make me out of the world
(self-willed man's sayings 15:19)
I chose you out of the world
(Lord Jesus Christ, John 15:19)

If a man cheats on his wife, does the repentant man mean the wife has to let me come home? No! Her desire and will is in complete control; she is the offended party, and she alone holds the power to allow reconciliation and restoration of the relationship.

The man’s begging and pleading does not obligate her to forgive or allow him to return; even if he desperately wants to do so! That’s why “works” or human desires are not able to save; if God doesn’t want to reconcile, all our efforts are wasted!

The gospel is God revealing that he wants to reconcile; that’s why we are given “the ministry of reconciliation”; our believing that he wants to means that our returning to him means we will be reconciled/ saved, because he has told us he wants to be reconciled. He made the first move; he makes the effectual choice; he says return to me and I will receive you. His promise is the only thing that affects anything. His promise is him saying “come home! I want to reconcile!” And as the old adage goes, it takes two to tango! Thus, we must want to be reconciled as well, thus our message, “Be reconciled to God”!

Your thesis of "If a man cheats on his wife, does the repentant man mean the wife has to let me come home? No!" is flawed on several points.

First, God forgives the repentant person. You wrote that God breaks God's promise!

Second, unlike your wife example, Holy Father actually sent His Beloved Son to atone for the sins of all His chosen people (John 1:29), so the One True God lovingly reconciled us Christians to Himself. Here is the Gospel of Jesus.

Third, you wrote "our believing that he wants to means that our returning to him means we will be reconciled/ saved, because he has told us he wants to be reconciled" and your believing there is a work of you instead of the work of God according to Free-willian Philosophy, so your foundation is your self-willed believing (2 Peter 2:9-10). For us Christians, believing is the work of God because the Word of God declares "This is the work of God, that you believe in Him whom He has sent
(Lord Jesus Christ, John 6:29).

Now, TibiasDad, back to the free-willian philosophy of "apart from Christ, I chose Christ" and your faulty accusation that it is a "strawman opponent".

You failed to explain your "strawman opponent", so I ask, will you try again? Or more importantly, will you believe the Word of God?

Here is the straightforward proposition for you. Six words in the following are in the color blue, and those six words I attribute to free-willian's hearts based on your Free-willian Philosophy. You claim that I ignorantly created a "strawman opponent", so I am now asking, will you please explain to me how you arrive at your "strawman opponent" conclusion about those six words which were presented to you in post #3,734 and are here to avoid any miscommunication?

he who practices the Truth comes to the Light, so that his works may be manifested as having been wrought in God” (Lord Jesus Christ, John 3:21).

A part of Free-willian Philosophy holds that a person along with the person's will are separated from God, and in that state of separation, that person can choose God; therefore, you free-willians believe that "apart from Christ, I chose Christ", yet the Christ of us Christians declares "apart from me you can do nothing" (John 15:5) and "Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born again he cannot see the Kingdom of God" (John 3:3) and “you did not choose Me, but I chose you” (John 15:16) and “I chose you out of the world” (John 15:19, includes salvation) and “This is the work of God, that you believe in Him whom He has sent” (John 6:29), so you preach and teach and believe falsehood (2 Peter 2:1; 2 Peter 2:9-10).

Christ reveals that the love of Christ controls us believers (2 Corinthians 5:14), but your spirit declares that you control Christ with your purported choosing to believe in Christ which forces Christ to save you.

We Christians are in Christ exclusively because of the loving work of Christ, but you deny this fact (see 2 Peter 2:1 and John 3:3 and John 3:21 and John 15:5 and John 15:16, John 15:19, and John 6:29).

Your heart makes false statements about God and man. Free-will is a conjured concept of the traditions of men (Matthew 15:9).

In Truth (John 14:6), the Almighty God is Sovereign (Genesis 1:1) in man's salvation and affairs of man (Daniel 4:34-35)! PRAISE GOD THE FATHER, THE HOLY SPIRIT, AND THE SON OF GOD, ALL THE ONE TRUE GOD!!!

Last edited:
god yes , God no as we know the real God does no such thing

That's quite a jumbled post, there, civic, just like your Free-willian Philosophy.

2 Cor 4:4, Rev 12:10, Jn 8:44

None of those profound verses change the fact that you believe in CHRIST'S FAILURE ATONEMENT.

Let's review the verses that you cited:
  • in whose case the god of this world has blinded the minds of the unbelieving so that they might not see the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God. (2 Corinthians 4:4)
  • Then I heard a loud voice in heaven, saying, “Now the salvation, and the power, and the kingdom of our God and the authority of His Christ have come, for the accuser of our brethren has been thrown down, he who accuses them before our God day and night." (Revelation 12:10)
  • You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. Whenever he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own nature, for he is a liar and the father of lies. (John 8:44)

Now, let's look at your heart's thoughts, but more importantly, let's look at the Word of God.

Your spirit must be tested to see if your spirit is self-willed or the image of Christ. The Apostle John wrote "Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world" (1 John 4:1).

You and your fatalistic colleagues have fraudulently fabricated false statements that you attributed to us, and you repeat your false witness against us in your attacks you post that you compose on a daily basis.

Your heart makes false statements about God and man. Fatalism/ determinism is a conjured concept of the traditions of men (Matthew 15:9).

You accuse me of fabricating false statements against you and your free-willian brothers, but you fail to explain how those statements accurately depicting your beliefs are false.

Revelation 12:10- The Accuser of the brethren has spoken once again speaking falsehoods. cf John 8:44

for out of the heart he speaketh all kinds of evil.

You accuse the Holy Spirit of God who causes me to show your adulterations to Holy Scripture - just read the following.

Spot on brother

@TibiasDad is spot on for Free-willian Philosophy, and you are spot on for Free-willian Philosophy, also, just as illumined in the following.

are you male or female ?

I'm sticking with where we last left off, civic. Oh, your question was addressed below, before you asked.

The one practicing the Truth comes to the Light, so that his works may be manifested as having been wrought in God” (John 3:21)

You and @TomL preach that "apart from Christ, I chose Christ", yet the Christ of us Christians declares "apart from me you can do nothing" (John 15:5) and "Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born again he cannot see the Kingdom of God" (John 3:3) and “you did not choose Me, but I chose you” (John 15:16) and “I chose you out of the world” (John 15:19, includes salvation), so you teach falsehood (2 Peter 2:1; 2 Peter 2:9-10).

still projecting. you need to remove the log before looking at my splinter.

CHRIST' FRAUDULENT PURCHASE OF PEOPLE UNTO ETERNAL LIFE is your teaching because you believe false teachers are purchased/bought by Christ yet the false teachers are snatched out of His Hand. YOUR FALSE TEACHING IS CHRIST'S FAILURE ATONEMENT. The evidence is presented below.

The noun "Master" is the object for the verb "bought"; therefore, the unsupported word "who" adulterates 2 Peter 2:1. Your image of the grammatical construction illegally adds the word "who".

I reject your commands based on your teaching being false.

Yes it’s all Greek to him 😂 his Greek is the equivalent of my Aramaic- non existent

Says the person named civic, but let's see the other things that you say.

CONFUSION ATONEMENT BY THE CHRIST is your preaching based upon your abuse of Holy Scripture as demonstrated in the following. You believe Christ bought eternal life for the false prophets mentioned in 2 Peter 2:1 and/or false teachers who lie and deceive about Christ; therefore, you preach that Christ delivers believer and unbeliever which is commonly called universal atonement but it is really confusion atonement.

In Truth (John 14:6), "God is not a God of confusion but of peace" (1 Corinthians 14:33). God loves justice (Isaiah 61:8); moreover, "The one believing in the Son has eternal life, but the one not obeying the Son will not see life, but the wrath of God abides on him" (John 3:36).

Because of my God who seized me as part of His Holy Nation, I believe our great God and Savior, Christ Jesus, gave Himself for us to redeem us from every lawless work, and to purify for Himself a people for His own possession, zealous for good works (see Titus 2:13-14).

Your heart's universal atonement destroys God's justice, so you preach confusion atonement.

Yes, let's look at some more quotes from you.

John 8:39-45

That is a telling passage, civic, thank you for mentioning it!

They answered and said to Him, “Abraham is our father.” Jesus said to them, “If you are Abraham’s children, do the deeds of Abraham. But as it is, you are seeking to kill Me, a man who has told you the truth, which I heard from God; this Abraham did not do. You are doing the deeds of your father." They said to Him, “We were not born of fornication; we have one Father: God.” Jesus said to them, “If God were your Father, you would love Me, for I proceeded forth and have come from God, for I have not even come on My own initiative, but He sent Me. Why do you not understand what I am saying? It is because you cannot hear My word. You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. Whenever he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own nature, for he is a liar and the father of lies. But because I speak the truth, you do not believe Me"
(John 8:39-45)

When a person's heart practices the lawlessness of making false statements about God and man, then such a person magnifies his or her father the devil.

See the post to which you replied, and you will see the evidence of @TomL's deception.

Let us see your deceiving prophecy leads to Christ's failure atonement, and the method of your lie about me when you called me a man wearing woman's clothing theologian.

Now, back to where you and I left off recently.

projecting again, more gobblygook

You indicate no repentance. You indicate no apology for bearing false witness. You intensify you application of "gobblygook" against the very Word of God!

You are embarrassing yourself.

You twist my words just like you twist scripture. For the readers here is the meaning of gobblygook- longwinded, unintelligible, gibberish, nonsense etc....

Dictionary
Definitions from Oxford Languages · Learn more

noun
1944–
Language or jargon, esp. in bureaucratic or official contexts, which is pretentious, long-winded, or specialized to the point of being unintelligible to the general public; nonsense, gibberish.

You linguistic and research skills are impaired, and the proof is that the Oxford English Dictionary (OED) includes not the word "gobblygook" nor a definition for the word as per this link to the actual OED, https://www.oed.com/search/dictionary/?scope=Entries&q=gobblygook , instead of your faulty link to Google that opens to a "Learn about Dictionary boxes on Google" without any mention of the word "gobblygook" on the page!

Now, back to where we left off.

more gobblygook.

Behold the free-willian, civic, who insults and denies the Word of God that one must be born of God in order to even by able to perceive God (John 3:3) and believe in God (John 3:3-21), that free-willian civic labels this lovingly wonderful Word of God "gobbly" "gook" - "turkey" "excrement".

You called all the precious Word of God in post #3,250 your translated phrase "turkey dung".

Now, civic, let's return to where we left off.

Flip Wilson theology - the devil made me do it ( sin )
You reversed it god made me do it ( sin )

Both are wrong and unbiblical. As the Bible says out of the heart comes all kinds of evil and when one is tempted to sin no one can say God tempted me but you are carried away by your own lusts. The above two Bible passages are Paraphrased for simple understanding.

hope this helps !!!

You insulted me by calling me an abomination to God because it is written "neither shall a man put on women’s clothing; for whoever does these things is an abomination to Yahweh your God" (Deuteronomy 22:5), so you wickedly bear false witness against me. But you do not stop there, the depth of your depravity attributes your lie of me being a cross dresser as being caused by God. Your behavior is non-christian.

As I explained to you, I do not plan to stop talking about these verses that you quoted which you adulterate that demonstrate your thoughts that lead to Christ's failure atonement according to your traditions of men a.k.a. the Book of Free-willians. The verses to discuss are shown below.

The Atonement has no limits, you have a false gospel and make Jesus and the Apostles liars.

John 1:29
The next day John saw Jesus coming toward him and said, “Look, the Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world!

Hebrews 2:9
But we do see Jesus, who was made lower than the angels for a little while, now crowned with glory and honor because he suffered death, so that by the grace of God he might taste death for everyone.

Titus 2:11
For the grace of God has appeared, bringing salvation to all men,

Titus 3:4
But when the kindness and the love of mankind of God our Savior appeared

John 3:16
For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

1 Timothy 2:4
Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.

2 Peter 3:9
The Lord does not delay his promise, as some regard “delay,” but he is patient with you, not wishing that any should perish but that all should come to repentance.

1 John 2:2
He is the atoning sacrifice for our sins, and not only for ours but also for the sins of the whole world.

2 Corinthians 5:14
For Christ’s love compels us, because we are convinced that one died for all, and therefore all died.

Loraine Boettner the world renown Calvinist theologian has stated on p. 59 of his book, The Reformed Doctrine of Predestination,

"prove any one of them true and all of the others will follow as logical and necessary parts of the system. Prove any one of them false and the whole system must be abandoned."

)I have already proven irresistible grace is not true with Acts 7:51

2)I have proven the atonement is not limited- John 1:20, 3:16, 1 Tim 2:4-6, 2 Pet 3:9 and 1 John 2:2

3)I have proven that election is not unconditional- whosoever will may come, that means all, everyone from numerous passages . John 1:12 John 3:16

Conclusion : tulip is a false gospel

hope this helps !!!

God causes me to visit each and every verse that you quoted.

As a reminder for you, for the definition of the word "world", you hold a death grip on "the ungodly multitude; the whole mass of men alienated from God, and therefore hostile to the cause of Christ".

According to your Free-willian Philosophy, the following represents fleshly people, dead in sin, ungodly multitude, unbelievers:
  • if Tom of the world chooses to believe in Christ before he dies, then God must profit Tom with eternal life being saved from the wrath of God.
  • if Nancy of the world chooses to believe not in Christ right until her dying thoughts, then God must punish Nancy with eternal damnation being under the wrath of God.
  • The conclusion: Christ succeeded in saving Tom of the world, and Christ failed in saving Nancy of the world.
So, you free-willians believe in failure atonement.

Your adulteration of the Holy Scripture is evident in your quotations augmented with your heart's thoughts in your posts:
The Book of Free-willians The Book of John
The next day John saw Jesus coming toward him and said, “Look, the Lamb of God, who fails to take away the sin of the world!
(civic 1:29)
The next day John saw Jesus coming toward him and said, “Look, the Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world!
(John 1:29)
And so go your adulterations of the precious Holy Scripture.

Your adulteration of the Holy Scripture is evident in your quotations augmented with your heart's thoughts in your posts:
The Book of Free-willians The Book of Hebrews
But we do see Jesus, who was made lower than the angels for a little while, now crowned with glory and honor because he ineffectively suffered death, so that by the grace of God he might ineffectually taste death for everyone like Judas Iscariot and people like Tom and people like Nancy of the world who are eternally under the wrath of God.
(civic 2:9)
But we do see Jesus, who was made lower than the angels for a little while, now crowned with glory and honor because he suffered death, so that by the grace of God he might taste death for everyone.
(Hebrews 2:9)
And so go your adulterations of the precious Holy Scripture again.

The Book of Free-willians The Book of Titus
For the grace of God has appeared, bringing salvation to all men, even people like Nancy of the world who are eternally under the wrath of God but they enjoy salvation but they suffer punishment but they enjoy salvation-punishment
(civic 2:11)
For the grace of God has appeared, bringing salvation to all men,
(Titus 2:11)
And so go your adulterations of the precious Holy Scripture again and again.

The Book of Free-willians The Book of Titus
But when the kindness and the love of mankind which includes God-displeasing sin-immersed self-willed under the wrath of God people like Nancy of God our Savior appeared
(civic 3:4)
But when the kindness and the love of mankind of God our Savior appeared
(Titus 3:4)
And so go your adulterations of the precious Holy Scripture again and again and again.

Lord Jesus says "men loved the darkness rather than the Light, for their works were evil. For everyone who does evil hates the Light" (John 3:19-20) in the immediately same conversation as John 3:16!

Your adulteration of the Holy Word of God is evident in your quotations augmented with your heart's thoughts in your posts:
The word of civic The Word of God
For God so loved the world like Judas Iscariot and people like Tom and people like Nancy of the world who are eternally under the wrath of God that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever loving the darkness hating the Light by self-will choosing to believe in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
(civic 3:16)
For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
(John 3:16)
And so go your revilings against the precious Holy Word of God "This is the work of God, that you believe in Him whom He has sent" (John 6:29) as you illegally redefine believe as a work of man instead of the work of God again and again and again.

The First Book of Free-willians The First Book of Timothy
Who will have all men to be saved, but God's will fails miserably with saving people like Nancy of the world who are eternally under the wrath of God, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.
(1 civic 2:4)
Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.
(1 Timothy 2:4)
And so go your adulterations of the precious Holy Scripture again and again and again.

The Second Book of Free-willians The Second Book of Peter
The Lord breaks his promise because he is patient with you people like Nancy of the world who will never be a part of the Body of Christ, not wishing that any should perish but people like Nancy perish without ever coming to repentance.
(2 civic 3:9)
The Lord does not delay his promise, as some regard “delay,” but he is patient with you, not wishing that any should perish but that all should come to repentance.
(2 Peter 3:9)

Notice the phrase "the whole world" occurs twice in the same book with the same author, the First Book of John inspired by the glorious Holy Spirit.

You brought up 1 John 2:2 which shall be examined in a moment, and the other location is "We know that we are of God, and that the whole world lies in the power of the evil one" (1 John 5:19).

The Apostle John further wrote "you have overcome the evil one" (1 John 2:13), and John uses the "you" to refer to Christians exclusively; therefore, no Christian lies in the evil one, so current Christians are excluded from "the whole world" in 1 John 5:19.

The First Book of Free-willians The First Book of John
He is the atoning sacrifice for our sins, and not only for ours but also for the sins of people like Nancy of the whole world who lie in the power of the evil one, even until they stop breathing, Christ's atoning sacrifice fails for ones such as people like Nancy.
(1 civic 2:2)
He is the atoning sacrifice for our sins, and not only for ours but also for the sins of the whole world.
(1 John 2:2)
So "the whole world" in 1 John 2:2 includes exclusively the people that will believe in Jesus whom the Father has sent before those people die, so "the whole world" in 1 John 2:2 has a different meaning than "the whole world" in 1 John 5:19, but your heart destroys context for "the whole world", and so go your adulterations of the precious Holy Scripture again and again and again.

Crucially, you quoted where the Apostle declares THE LOVE OF CHRIST CONTROLS US! BEAUTIFUL CHRIST!!! But you free-willians absolve yourselves from being controlled by Christ.

The Second Book of Free-willians The Second Book to the Corinthians
For Christ’s love compels us, because we are convinced that one died for all, and therefore all died and now live in Christ, including people like Nancy of the whole world who lie in the power of the evil one, even until they stop breathing
(2 civic 5:14)
For the love of Christ controls us, having concluded this, that one died for all, therefore all died
(2 Corinthians 5:14)
And you quoted 2 Corinthians 5:14 without your recognition of "and He died for all, so that those who live would no longer live for themselves, but for Him who died and rose on their behalf" (2 Corinthians 5:15) thus your heart's destroy context for 2 Corinthians 5:14, and so go your adulterations of the precious Holy Scripture again and again and again.

You quoted your Calvinist god Loraine Boettner, and his quote reinforces that your Free-willian Philosophy abounds in confusion.

We Christians have a God of order, for it is written "God is not a God of confusion but of peace, as in all the assemblies of the holy ones" (1 Corinthians 14:33).

Your blanket statements after you quote your god Boettner errantly coupled with your use of scripture are traditions of men.

Your spirit makes false statements about God and man (1 John 4:1). Free-will is a conjured concept of the traditions of men (Matthew 15:9).

In Truth (John 14:6), the Almighty God is Sovereign (Genesis 1:1) in the affairs of man (Daniel 4:34-35)! THE LORD IS MY SALVATION!!!

The Second Book of Free-williansThe Second Book to the Corinthians
For Christ’s love compels us, because we are convinced that one died for all, and therefore all died and now live in Christ, including people like Nancy of the whole world who lie in the power of the evil one, even until they stop breathing
For the love of Christ controls us, having concluded this, that one died for all, therefore all died
And you quoted 2 Corinthians 5:14 without your recognition of "and He died for all, so that those who live would no longer live for themselves, but for Him who died and rose on their behalf" (2 Corinthians 5:15) thus your heart's destroy context for 2 Corinthians 5:14, and so go your adulterations of the precious Holy Scripture again and again and again.
How does that verse not testify against your doctrine?

Christ died for all according to the text not some unconditionally pre-select men

You mentioned context

Show how the context is consistent with your Christ died only for the unconditionally select

Once again @synergy fails to repent for mocking the Word of God as shown below.
Let's look closely at where you deceptively bear false witness against @Red Baker, and how you fail to repent and apologize, and how you insult Christ by belittling Christ's blessed salvation.
Free-willian you fraudulently fabricated a false statement against @Red Baker, and the following proves this fact, and your adherence to your prideful explanation proves you lack of repentance and apology, so God has me sticking with exposing your blatant error while corresponding with you.
Either you honor Christ, or you dishonor Christ. We shall see precisely whether you honor the Great King, Lord, and God Jesus Christ or not, very shortly.
You were clearly rolling on the floor laughing your a** off in order to mock the topic of Christ's salvation. A Christian does not mock Christ's salvation!
You consider Christ's blessed deliverance a laughing matter because you vulgarly wrote "ROFLMAO" to your buddy @TibiasDad. No Christian demeans salvation by Christ.
I told you before, and I'm telling you again. If you want me to even consider addressing your points, then you need to apologize to Red Baker for your long standing and repeated position of bearing false witness against him as shown per the below.
You fail with basic linguistics, synergy, and the following bears this fact out.
Yes, as a matter of fact, I did.
You were convicted of falsifying what TibiasDad wrote. In most forums your account would have been suspended for that violation.
I have never said "apart from Christ, I chose Christ", nor does anyone else I know. It is a strawman argument!
On top of that, you continue to abuse your free-will by always running away from the Biblical verses of John 3:3 and John 1:12 as mentioned below:

Let's look at John 3:3 closely. At what point does one begin to "see the Kingdom of God"? John 3:3 clearly says at the point when one is "born again".​
(John 3:3) Jesus answered and said to him, Truly, truly, I say to you, Unless a man is born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.​
By definition, when one is "born again" he becomes a "child of God" so the two states are synonymous.​
John 1:12 clearly states that one becomes a child of God when he receives Christ and believes on His name.​
(John 1:12) But as many as received Him, He gave to them authority to become the children of God, to those who believe on His name,​
Conclusion: Belief in Christ precedes being born again. Calvinism comes crashing down before your very eyes in a big ball of fire. 🔥🔥🔥

Furthermore, you run away from discussing your Calvinist Elect/non-Elect Caste System:
To: @Kermos

The Calvinist Elect/non-Elect Caste System:

41VptDpazKL._SY445_SX342_.jpg

It's time you stopped running away from reality and opened your eyes.
Once again, you'll either give a lame excuse as to why you do not wish to discuss it or you'll resort to the following action:
Run Kermos Run!!!!

Self-willed (2 Peter 2:9-10) you continues to refuse to apologize, that is clear, and you persist in bearing false witness against @Red Baker who stated:
Nicodemus' child like confession proved that he was already born of the Spirit of God, or, else he would had been just like the other leaders of the Pharisees who said that jesus did what he did under the power of the prince of the devils​
in post #2,814 regarding the Lord’s saying "Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born again he cannot see the Kingdom of God." (Lord Jesus Christ, John 3:3).
Your heart makes false statements about God and man. Free-will is a conjured concept of the traditions of men (Matthew 15:9).
In Truth (John 14:6), the Almighty God is Sovereign (Genesis 1:1) in the affairs of man (Daniel 4:34-35)! PRAISE BE TO GOD FOR CHRIST’S SALVATION!!!
That particular paragraph's subjects are Nicodemus and Pharisees, not the same as RB's previous paragraph whose subjects are Nicodemus and man. Pharisees are NOT all of man. Do you understand? Your dirt poor understanding of English Grammar is being manifested for all to see. That is a common trait amongst all calvinists.

Also, my statements were about RB's grammar skills, not about God. If you equate RB's grammar skills with God then you're further gone than what I previously imagined. 🤪

How does that verse not testify against your doctrine?

Christ died for all according to the text not some unconditionally pre-select men

You mentioned context

Show how the context is consistent with your Christ died only for the unconditionally select

Let's examine a series of crucial points about 2nd Corinthians 5:14.
  1. "For the love of Christ controls us, having concluded this, that one died for all, therefore all died" (2 Corinthians 5:14) contains two instances of the word "all", so the concept of "all" in 2 Corinthians 5:14 includes not everyone everywhere in all time - see "all died" which is exclusively every Christian who first died to sin and was born clean by God because of the love of Christ controlling us Christians - One died for all Christians.
  2. The word controls in 2 Corinthians 5:14 requires the Christ be the one who exclusively chooses to control every person in the all. We Christians know this for the Good Shepherd comforts us with “you did not choose Me, but I chose you” (John 15:16) and “I chose you out of the world” (John 15:19).
  3. Only the born of God are the audience for the Second Letter to the Corinthians because the letter is "To the assembly of God which is at Corinth with all the saints who are throughout Achaia" (2 Corinthians 1:1), so the two instances of "all" in 2 Corinthians 5:14 is constrained to the understanding of God's born again persons controlled by the love of Christ but not worldly persons.
  4. According to your Free-willian Philosophy, Christ died for every person everywhere in all time, and the following represents fleshly people, dead in sin, ungodly multitude, unbelievers:
    • if Tom of the world chooses to believe in Christ before he dies, then God must profit Tom with eternal life being saved from the wrath of God.
    • if Nancy of the world chooses to believe not in Christ right until her dying thoughts, then God must punish Nancy with eternal damnation being under the wrath of God.
    • The conclusion: Christ succeeded in saving Tom of the world, and Christ failed in saving Nancy of the world.
    So, you free-willians believe in your Christ's failure atonement.
  5. You Free-Willian Philosophers adulterate Holy Scripture as evident in your quotations augmented with your heart's thoughts in your posts:
    For the love of Christ controls us, having concluded this, that one died for all, therefore all died and now live in Christ, including people like Nancy of the whole world who lie in the power of the evil one, even until they stop breathing
  6. You free-willians fail to have Godly understanding of 2 Corinthians 5:14 continuing into "and He died for all, so that the living would no longer live for themselves, but for Him who died and rose on their behalf" (2 Corinthians 5:15) thus your heart destroys context for 2 Corinthians 5:14, and so go your adulterations of the precious Holy Scripture again and again and again.
  7. Christ's doctrine is that no person can righteously perceive King Jesus of the Kingdom of God unless the person is first born by the Holy Spirit of God with "Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born again he cannot see the Kingdom of God" (John 3:3), so you exclude yourself from the audience for the Second Letter to the Corinthians because of the constraint in 2 Corinthians 1:1.
  8. Crucially, the Apostle Paul declares THE LOVE OF CHRIST CONTROLS US! BEAUTIFUL CHRIST!!! But you free-willians absolve yourselves from being controlled by Christ because you believe your free-will is uncontrolled by Christ. In fact, you believe you control Christ with your fleshly concept of "apart from Christ, I chose Christ, so Christ must profit me with salvation".

We Christians know we are entirely dependent upon our Lord Jesus Christ's loving control for salvation.

You free-willians believe you are entirely dependent upon your non-born by God, self-willed flesh (2 Peter 2:9-10) to control Christ forcing Christ to profit you with salvation, and you believe it despite the Word of God declaring "it is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh profits nothing; the words that I have spoken to you are spirit and are life" (John 6:63).

Your belief is in a state of confusion.

We Christians have a God of order, for it is written "God is not a God of confusion but of peace, as in all the assemblies of the holy ones" (1 Corinthians 14:33).

In Truth (John 14:6), the Almighty God is Sovereign (Genesis 1:1) in man's salvation and affairs of man (Daniel 4:34-35)! THANK YOU LORD JESUS FOR YOUR LOVING CONTROL!!!

1. "For the love of Christ controls us, having concluded this, that one died for all, therefore all died" (2 Corinthians 5:14) contains two instances of the word "all", so the concept of "all" in 2 Corinthians 5:14 includes not everyone everywhere in all time - see "all died" which is exclusively every Christian who first died to sin and was born clean by God because of the love of Christ controlling us Christians - One died for all Christians.
  2. The word controls in 2 Corinthians 5:14 requires the Christ be the one who exclusively chooses to control every person in the all. We Christians know this for the Good Shepherd comforts us with “you did not choose Me, but I chose you” (John 15:16) and “I chose you out of the world” (John 15:19).
nothing but eisegesis in your post running to and fro- piece meal theology.

The fact is all is the same in both instances and included everyone in the verse.

All die
He died for all

Christ love for everyone, all was Pauls motivation to spend the gospel to everyone. Christs made atonement for all the world. For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. 17 For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him. 18 Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because they have not believed in the name of God’s one and only Son. For He is the propitiation for our sins and not our sins only but for the sins of the whole world. 1 Jn 2:2.

1 Timothy 2:1-6

I urge, then, first of all, that petitions, prayers, intercession and thanksgiving be made for all people— 2 for kings and all those in authority, that we may live peaceful and quiet lives in all godliness and holiness. 3 This is good, and pleases God our Savior, 4 who wants all people to be saved and to come to a knowledge of the truth. 5 For there is one God and one mediator between God and mankind, the man Christ Jesus, 6 who gave himself as a ransom for all people. This has now been witnessed to at the proper time.

As we see above the Apostle Paul says we are to pray for " ALL " people everywhere even for the " kings in authority" and then uses the same word in the same context of " ALL " people with Jesus giving His life as a ransom for all.

You cannot have ALL mean two different things in the context of the passage. That is once again being dishonest with the text and reading ones doctrine into the passage which is eisegesis.

Jesus died for all

Romans 5:18

Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life.

1 Timothy 2:4–6
4 Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth. 5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus; 6 Who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time.

But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honour; that he by the grace of God should taste death for every man.

Isaiah 53:6
All we like sheep have gone astray; We have turned every one to his own way; And the LORD hath laid on him the iniquity of us all.

1 Timothy 4:10
For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.

John 6:51
I am the living bread which came down from heaven: if any man eat of this bread, he shall live for ever: and the bread that I will give is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world.

2 Corinthians 5:14–15
14 For the love of Christ constraineth us; because we thus judge, that if one died for all, then were all dead: 15 And that he died for all, that they which live should not henceforth live unto themselves, but unto him which died for them, and rose again.

And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world.

2 Corinthians 5:19
To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.

conclusion: Jesus died for the world, all the world, all, everyone, every man, any man, all mankind, all men, all the people, etc.......
the above is sola scripture not my opinion. You @Kermos only have your biased opinion as your foundation which is sinking sand.

hope this helps !!!

3. Only the born of God are the audience for the Second Letter to the Corinthians because the letter is "To the assembly of God which is at Corinth with all the saints who are throughout Achaia" (2 Corinthians 1:1), so the two instances of "all" in 2 Corinthians 5:14 is constrained to the understanding of God's born again persons controlled by the love of Christ but not worldly persons.
  4. According to your Free-willian Philosophy, Christ died for every person everywhere in all time, and the following represents fleshly people, dead in sin, ungodly multitude, unbelievers:
  5. You Free-Willian Philosophers adulterate Holy Scripture as evident in your quotations augmented with your heart's thoughts in your posts:
    For the love of Christ controls us, having concluded this, that one died for all, therefore all died and now live in Christ, including people like Nancy of the whole world who lie in the power of the evil one, even until they stop breathing
  6. You free-willians fail to have Godly understanding of 2 Corinthians 5:14 continuing into "and He died for all, so that the living would no longer live for themselves, but for Him who died and rose on their behalf" (2 Corinthians 5:15) thus your heart destroys context for 2 Corinthians 5:14, and so go your adulterations of the precious Holy Scripture again and again and again.
  7. Christ's doctrine is that no person can righteously perceive King Jesus of the Kingdom of God unless the person is first born by the Holy Spirit of God with "Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born again he cannot see the Kingdom of God" (John 3:3), so you exclude yourself from the audience for the Second Letter to the Corinthians because of the constraint in 2 Corinthians 1:1.
  8. Crucially, the Apostle Paul declares THE LOVE OF CHRIST CONTROLS US! BEAUTIFUL CHRIST!!! But you free-willians absolve yourselves from being controlled by Christ because you believe your free-will is uncontrolled by Christ. In fact, you believe you control Christ with your fleshly concept of "apart from Christ, I chose Christ, so Christ must profit me with salvation".

We Christians know we are entirely dependent upon our Lord Jesus Christ's loving control for salvation.

You free-willians believe you are entirely dependent upon your non-born by God, self-willed flesh (2 Peter 2:9-10) to control Christ forcing Christ to profit you with salvation, and you believe it despite the Word of God declaring "it is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh profits nothing; the words that I have spoken to you are spirit and are life" (John 6:63).

In Truth (John 14:6), the Almighty God is Sovereign (Genesis 1:1) in man's salvation and affairs of man (Daniel 4:34-35)! THANK YOU LORD JESUS FOR YOUR LOVING CONTROL!!!
You do not understand sin, debt, justice, forgiveness and atonement.

I think this makes more sense if you think of God’s ridding our sins as a discharging of debt. Imagine you have violated the law and face a $50,000 fine. You tell the judge that you are truly sorry for your crime, but the judge responds “I certainly hope so. You’ve violated the law. Now, pay this fine.” You respond “No, I cannot. This debt is too much for me to bare. I promise I won’t do it again. Just please forgive me.” and the judge says “I can’t do that. The law requires that you pay this fine or face prison. I would be a corrupt judge if I just let you off Scott free. Someone has got to pay the penalty.” You begin to despair because you know the judge cannot just simply forgive you, but neither can you save yourself from this massive debt. Suddenly, something takes you by surprise. The judge steps down from his bench and walks over to you. Then he reaches into his pocket and takes out his wallet, handing you $50,000 in cash saying that he will pay the fine for you (should you accept his offer).

This is analogous to our sin situation. We have all strayed from God’s laws (Romans 3:23), and are therefore guilty before Him, deserving death (Romans 6:23a). God has to punish evil because He is just (Psalm 9:7-8, Psalm 9:16, Psalm 11:16). If He did not punish us, He wouldn’t be a just judge, just as the judge in the illustration above wouldn’t be just if he had let the fine go unpaid. So God must punish us. However, God is also loving (1 John 4:8, 1 John 4:16) and therefore desires not to punish us for our crimes. Just like the judge in the above illustration, God stepped down from His throne, taking on human flesh (John 1:14, Philippians 2:5-8), and was punished in our place. He accrued the penalty to Himself by being crucified.

However, Jesus’ death is a necessary condition, but not a sufficient condition for salvation. Repentance is required for Christ’s death to be efficacious (Isaiah 55:7, Acts 3:19). If we reject Him, God’s wrath will remain on us (John 3:18, John 3:36). Just as if you were to reject the judge’s offer to pay your fine for you, if one rejects Christ, our sin-debt will remain unpaid.

Regarding animal sacrifices prior to Jesus’ death, I think these are analogous to credit cards. Credit cards don’t actually pay for anything, but they allow you to walk out of the store with your desired object until you have the money to pay for it. Likewise, animal sacrifices never discharged our sin-debt before God (Hebrews 10:4), but they were a sign to God that you were repentant and trusted in Him for salvation. God retroactively applied Jesus’ sacrifice to these Old Testament individuals.https://crossexamined.org/cant-god-just-forgive-us/

Even the Calvinist W.G.T. Shedd agrees

It may be asked: If atonement naturally and necessarily cancels guilt, why does not the vicarious atonement of Christ save all men indiscriminately, as the universalist contends? The substituted suffering of Christ being infinite is equal in value to the personal suffering of all mankind; why then are not all men upon the same footing and in the class of the saved, by virtue of it? The answer is because it is a natural impossibility. Vicarious atonement without faith in it is powerless to save. It is not the making of this atonement, but the trusting in it, that saves the sinner: “By faith are you saved” (Eph. 2:8); “he that believes shall be saved” (Mark 16:16). The making of this atonement merely satisfies the legal claims, and this is all that it does. If it were made but never imputed and appropriated, it would result in no salvation. A substituted satisfaction of justice without an act of trust in it would be useless to sinners. It is as naturally impossible that Christ’s death should save from punishment one who does not confide in it as that a loaf of bread should save from starvation a man who does not eat it. The assertion that because the atonement of Christ is sufficient for all men therefore no men are lost is as absurd as the assertion that because the grain produced in the year 1880 was sufficient to support the life of all men on the globe therefore no men died of starvation during that year. The mere fact that Jesus Christ made satisfaction for human sin, alone and of itself, will save no soul. Christ, conceivably, might have died precisely as he did and his death have been just as valuable for expiatory purposes as it is, but if his death had not been followed with the work of the Holy Spirit and the act of faith on the part of individual men, he would have died in vain.

hope this helps !!!

Let's examine the "us", the audience of 2 Cor 5:14. That Corinthian "us" audience contains people such as those who caused divisions in the Corinthian Church (1 Cor 1:13), those who resort to being the natural man instead of the spiritual man (1 Cor 2:14), those who are still carnal (1 Cor 3:3), etc....

So only those of "us" who embody the love of Christ, are those who are constrained by the love of God. In fact, Paul appeals to our volition and exhorts his audience to "be reconciled to God".

(2 Cor 5:20) Then we are ambassadors on behalf of Christ, as God exhorting through us, we beseech you on behalf of Christ, be reconciled to God.

Thus, your promotion of your Calvinist Elect/non-Elect Caste System dies a miserable death once more.
The Calvinist Elect/non-Elect Caste System:

41VptDpazKL._SY445_SX342_.jpg

It's time you stopped running away from reality and opened your eyes.

What you miss from the context

2 Corinthians 5:14–15 (NASB 2020) — 14 For the love of Christ controls us, having concluded this, that one died for all, therefore all died; 15 and He died for all, so that those who live would no longer live for themselves, but for Him who died and rose on their behalf.

It does not say so all should live for him who died and rose on their behalf but those that live

Why ?

Because all do not receive life though Christ died for them

And of course the text does not state all Christians. Your theology adds that

and ignores a host of other verses

Christ died list

1 Timothy 2:4–6
4 Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth. 5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus; 6 Who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time.
Romans 5:18
Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life.
But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honour; that he by the grace of God should taste death for every man.
Isaiah 53:6
All we like sheep have gone astray; We have turned every one to his own way; And the LORD hath laid on him the iniquity of us all.
1 Timothy 4:10
For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.
John 6:51
I am the living bread which came down from heaven: if any man eat of this bread, he shall live for ever: and the bread that I will give is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world.
2 Corinthians 5:14–15
14 For the love of Christ constraineth us; because we thus judge, that if one died for all, then were all dead: 15 And that he died for all, that they which live should not henceforth live unto themselves, but unto him which died for them, and rose again.
John 11:51
And this spake he not of himself: but being high priest that year, he prophesied that Jesus should die for that nation;
And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world.
2 Corinthians 5:19
To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.
2 Peter 3:9
The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

Exported from Logos Bible Study, 10:27 AM September 21, 2024.

Hi @TibiasDad,

Did you intentionally "Love" the above post?

In the love of Christ,
Kermos

But then

John 8:32 (ESV) — 32 and you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.”

we can know the truth and be set free.
Are you able to see that BOTH you and @brightfame52 posted TRUTH that are interwoven throughout scripture.

Example: Jeremiah 10:23

O Lord, I know the way of man is not in himself;
It is not in man who walks to direct his own steps.
O Lord, correct me, but with justice;
Not in Your anger, lest You bring me to nothing.

After sin entered the world, 'free will', of and by itself, was not Born FREE
AND because of sin
neither is the creation born-free.

"For I consider that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us. For the earnest expectation of the creation eagerly waits for the revealing of the sons of God. For the creation was subjected to futility, not willingly, but because of Him who subjected it in hope; because the creation itself also will be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God. For we know that the whole creation groans and labors with birth pangs together until now. Not only that, but we also who have the firstfruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, eagerly waiting for the adoption, the redemption of our body. For we were saved in this hope, but hope that is seen is not hope; for why does one still hope for what he sees? But if we hope for what we do not see, we eagerly wait for it with perseverance." -
Romans 8:18-25

Are you able to see that BOTH you and @brightfame52 posted TRUTH that are interwoven throughout scripture.

Example: Jeremiah 10:23

O Lord, I know the way of man is not in himself;
It is not in man who walks to direct his own steps.
O Lord, correct me, but with justice;
Not in Your anger, lest You bring me to nothing.

After sin entered the world, 'free will', of and by itself, was not Born FREE
AND because of sin
neither is the creation born-free.

"For I consider that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us. For the earnest expectation of the creation eagerly waits for the revealing of the sons of God. For the creation was subjected to futility, not willingly, but because of Him who subjected it in hope; because the creation itself also will be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God. For we know that the whole creation groans and labors with birth pangs together until now. Not only that, but we also who have the firstfruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, eagerly waiting for the adoption, the redemption of our body. For we were saved in this hope, but hope that is seen is not hope; for why does one still hope for what he sees? But if we hope for what we do not see, we eagerly wait for it with perseverance." -
Romans 8:18-25
No

God does not unconditionally select men for salvation, and he does not determine men's sin

No

God does not unconditionally select men for salvation, and he does not determine men's sin
You say no to direct scripture

AGREE = God does not determine sin for us? We commit sin while we are "slaves to sin".................John 8:34

What are the conditions that God must adhere to in His process of election?

You say no to direct scripture

AGREE = God does not determine sin for us? We commit sin while we are "slaves to sin".................John 8:34

What are the conditions that God must adhere to in His process of election?
God elects in Christ

There were no one who were in Christ before the foundation of the earth as brightfame 52 has claimed

There is no unconditional election which brightfame52 has been touting

There is no eternal justification which brightfame52 has been touting

but you affirmed him as posting truth

God elects in Christ

There were no one who were in Christ before the foundation of the earth as brightfame 52 has claimed

There is no unconditional election which brightfame52 has been touting

There is no eternal justification which brightfame52 has been touting

but you affirmed him as posting truth
Ditto about B52

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom