An Article on free will

Your Grammar comprehension is atrocious.

The Lord will reward the good and punish the evil. As such He does not change. But He does change what He gives to us (reward/punishment) based on what we do. Keep in mind that we are responsible for our actions as total depravity is a heresy. Learn from the following link:

https://berean-apologetics.communit...0-does-not-support-calvinism.1991/post-106647
So. God Himself says He dies not change. Keep dodging with the usual ignorant tripe irrelevant to the conversation.

You think your magic word "projection" can make the Bible go away. You're so pathetic.

I keep challenging you to prove your paganist elect/non-elect caste system. You continue to run away from addressing it.

Run Presby02 Run!
Not the topic of this thread. Start new one and I will be happy to educate you.

Is deception lying?
God is not a man that He should change His mind nor lie.
Mindlessly repeating the same thing stripped from its context is nothing but a pretext

And you ignore the reason he will not change his mind

Numbers 23:21 (KJV 1900) — 21 He hath not beheld iniquity in Jacob, Neither hath he seen perverseness in Israel: The LORD his God is with him, And the shout of a king is among them.

Had iniquity been found then

Jeremiah 18:9–10 (KJV 1900) — 9 And at what instant I shall speak concerning a nation, and concerning a kingdom, to build and to plant it; 10 If it do evil in my sight, that it obey not my voice, then I will repent of the good, wherewith I said I would benefit them.

Then God would change his mind, but seeing as it was not he could not change his mind

Stop ignoring context and dozens of verses

In his essential deity and essential attributes

If he did not change in his accidental, relational attributes there could be no creation, and no relationship with God
Agreed.

Nope. This assumes creation is part of His essential deity or attributes.

In his essential deity and essential attributes

If he did not change in his accidental, relational attributes there could be no creation, and no relationship with God
Absolutely correct! Well said. That's too much logic and understanding for @Presby02 to absorb. We have to dumb that information down to Pre-School level for him to understand that.

Mindlessly repeating the same thing stripped from its context is nothing but a pretext

And you ignore the reason he will not change his mind

Numbers 23:21 (KJV 1900) — 21 He hath not beheld iniquity in Jacob, Neither hath he seen perverseness in Israel: The LORD his God is with him, And the shout of a king is among them.

Had iniquity been found then

Jeremiah 18:9–10 (KJV 1900) — 9 And at what instant I shall speak concerning a nation, and concerning a kingdom, to build and to plant it; 10 If it do evil in my sight, that it obey not my voice, then I will repent of the good, wherewith I said I would benefit them.

Then God would change his mind, but seeing as it was not he could not change his mind

Stop ignoring context and dozens of verses
A accusation from you? LOL Oh the irony. Just following your lead. Watch.

Go's is not a man that He should change His mind.

Malachi 3:6 "For I the Lord do not change"

Am I doing it right? LOL

Back
Top Bottom