An Article on free will

15 And if it seem evil unto you to serve the Lord, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.
Thank you for quoting the verse that proves that God gave everyone the ability to choose God or an idol in their lives. Keep up the good work!

Non-Calvinists don't have to do anything. We just let the calvinists keep quoting the Bible and eventually hopefully they will come to believe the verses they quoted.
I'm doing that now with Cornelius in Acts 10. He was not regenerate until 3 days after he had the vision with the angel. Its amazing how many will hold a doctrine about the clear teaching of Scripture.

see here on this page the discussion

So can I. He sent strong delusion so people would believe a lie. OPPS

Deal with it

God is not a man, He cannot change His mind nor lie.
Um that does not state God lied

Hello

And you ignore the reason he will not change his mind

Numbers 23:21 (KJV 1900) — 21 He hath not beheld iniquity in Jacob, Neither hath he seen perverseness in Israel: The LORD his God is with him, And the shout of a king is among them.

Had iniquity been found then

Jeremiah 18:9–10 (KJV 1900) — 9 And at what instant I shall speak concerning a nation, and concerning a kingdom, to build and to plant it; 10 If it do evil in my sight, that it obey not my voice, then I will repent of the good, wherewith I said I would benefit them.

Then God would change his mind, but seeing as it was not he could not change his mind

Stop ignoring context and dozens of verses

Hello

Numbers 23:21 (KJV 1900) — 21 He hath not beheld iniquity in Jacob, Neither hath he seen perverseness in Israel: The LORD his God is with him, And the shout of a king is among them.

Jeremiah 18:9–10 (KJV 1900) — 9 And at what instant I shall speak concerning a nation, and concerning a kingdom, to build and to plant it; 10 If it do evil in my sight, that it obey not my voice, then I will repent of the good, wherewith I said I would benefit them.

Then God would change his mind, but seeing as it was not he could not change his mind

ditto

Hello

Is deception lying?
God is not a man that He should change His mind nor lie.

You did not answer the question and clearly you don't want to. Remember, your the Trinity expert so answer carefully. You have embraced enough heresy. 😂
You follow the traditions of men and their doctrines whereas I’m Sola Scripture:)

That’s the difference between us. :)

Back
Top Bottom