An Article on free will

God caused me to preface that portion example with "according to Free-willian Philosophy".

As a reminder, in the prior post, God caused me to write to you that the current discussion has turned to Christ's atonement, and the Tom and Nancy example illustrates the Free-Willian Philosopher's failure atonement of Christ.

The example established the difference between Tom and Nancy at the time of death with their states being founded in Free-Willian Philosophy; in other words, Tom was a believer at his death according to free-willians, but Nancy was an unbeliever at her death.

Oh, I don't think you are dumb as you self ascribe. In your prior post, you clearly understood there is a difference between your belief and my belief when you wrote "your religion".

You departed from the current scope of the discussion when you wrote about Nancy when she was walking the Earth.

Your friend civic pushed the conversation towards Christ's atonement, and TomL accused me of conflating Christ's atonement with free-will.

civic presented John 1:29, Hebrews 2:9, Titus 2:11, Titus 3:4, John 3:16, 1 Timothy 2:4, 2 Peter 3:9, 1 John 2:2, and 2 Corinthians 5:14 to me recently as his Free-willian Philosophy proof that Christ's atonement applies to all men.

My response to civic's post can be found at post #2,963.

God has me here proclaiming the Word of God, and you are welcome here.

Deut. 30: 19 I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that "I have set before you" life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live:

Ez. 18: 31 Cast away from you all your transgressions, whereby ye have transgressed; and make you a new heart and a new spirit: for why will ye die, O house of Israel? 32 For I have no pleasure in the death of him that dieth, saith the Lord GOD: wherefore "turn yourselves", and live ye.

This is also the Word of God, Yes?

I believe both Tom and Nancy were given these choices by God in the example you gave me, along with all men, as it is written that the Salvation of God has appeared to all. Tom chose one path, Nancy chose another. Jesus as Abraham chose to believe God, while Sodom chose to "Not Believe".

It seems these Words of God should be relevant to the discussion.

Your question, while valid, is outside the scope of this current portion of discourse.

According to Free-willian Philosophy, Nancy is covered by Christ's atonement for her sins thus saved from the wrath of God (salvation) because she is part of "all men" in the conclusive declaration "For the grace of God has appeared, bringing salvation to all men," (Titus 2:11).

You conveyed that people like Nancy are part of "all men" which means the Christ's salvation fails for people like Nancy (her "choice" while on Earth is relevant based upon the example).

The focal point here is that Christ brought people like Nancy salvation, but that salvation was wasted and a failure atonement.

This according to Free-willian Philosophy.

You stepped into this portion of the conversation, so please honor where the current conversation stands. The Lord willing, we can proceed to discuss the Word of God about the time of walking on Earth later.

Again, civic presented John 1:29, Hebrews 2:9, Titus 2:11, Titus 3:4, John 3:16, 1 Timothy 2:4, 2 Peter 3:9, 1 John 2:2, and 2 Corinthians 5:14 to me recently as his Free-willian Philosophy proof that Christ's atonement applies to all men and the whole world.

My response to civic's post can be found at post #2,963.

You wrote that you believe the Word of God, but just now you conveyed that you do not believe the Word of God who says "these will go away into eternal punishment, but the righteous into eternal life" (Matthew 25:46).

How am I not believing in the Word of God? The wage of Sin is death, not Life, Yes? The choices God placed before us, according to His Own Words that I posted, is "LIFE" and "DEATH", Yes? The punishment for sin is death, not life. The reward for the righteous is eternal Life, not eternal death.

If the punishment is Death. as it is written, and the punishment is eternal, isn't that a Death from which there is no return, no more resurrections, no more life, "EVER"!!! Then is this punishment not "Eternal Punishment"? A death from which there is no return? "Death Everlasting"?

I can find nowhere in the Word of God where HE promises to resurrect mortal men, give them immortality, and then torture them forever. This is just another ancient Catholic doctrine adopted by the many differing religious sects of the reformation, in my view. Civic has also adopted this philosophy. But the Jesus "of the bible" certainly isn't promoting this doctrine in Matt. 25:46.

There is no third type of person in view with Peter's writing, so a free-will person is absent from his writing. There are inly two types of people in view, the children of God and the children of wrath:
the Lord knows how to rescue the godly from temptation, and to keep the unrighteous under punishment for the day of judgment, and especially those who indulge the flesh in its corrupt desires and despise authority, daring, self-willed, they do not tremble when they revile angelic majesties
(2 Peter 2:9-10).​
Be careful, lest you adulterate the Apostle's words causing you to be a liar.

I don't believe God lied to me when HE set before me Life and Death, and then advised me to choose life. I have not offered a 3rd type of person in my post, yet you imply that I did. Be careful about your accusations and judgments of others lest you be exposed as a liar.

Do you really believe the Christ of the Bible? Please scan up in this post to see Matthew 25:46.

Free-will is a conjured concept of the traditions of men (Matthew 15:9).

In Truth (John 14:6), the Almighty God is Sovereign (Genesis 1:1) in man's salvation and affairs of man (Daniel 4:34-35)! PRAISE THE HOLY WORD OF GOD!!!

Matt. 23: 37 O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not!
38 Behold, your house is left unto you desolate. 39 For I say unto you, Ye shall not see me henceforth, till ye shall say, Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord.

In your religion, is this also a failure of the Christ to save those in Jerusalem?

Flip Wilson theology - the devil made me do it ( sin )
You reversed it god made me do it ( sin )
Yeah that's basically it with Calvinism. God made me do evil.
They buck at that and strongly assert that's not what they believe but it is. You can't have God ordain all things before the person does something and claim that doesn't put upon them influence to actually have them do it.

And not to mention an influence that will not take no for an answer. So there's really no excuse why someone should accept their theology as credible. I suppose so many have a struggle to give it up for what does that say about their background and how they might have been raised or about them defending it in times past. I guess some are going to have their past define them. Shame.

Yeah that's basically it with Calvinism. God made me do evil.
They buck at that and strongly assert that's not what they believe but it is. You can't have God ordain all things before the person does something and claim that doesn't put upon them influence to actually have them do it.

And not to mention an influence that will not take no for an answer. So there's really no excuse why someone should accept their theology as credible. I suppose so many have a struggle to give it up for what does that say about their background and how they might have been raised or about them defending it in times past. I guess some are going to have their past define them. Shame.
its the opposite of what Jesus and the Apostles taught us in the N.T.

You may as well write your own freewill bible
Once again you fail to address scriptural rebuttal

Sorry, I do not make up scripture, and it is for sure your theology is based on ignoring it.

John 3:14–19 (NASB 2020) — 14 And just as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, so must the Son of Man be lifted up, 15 so that everyone who believes will have eternal life in Him. 16 “For God so loved the world, that He gave His only Son, so that everyone who believes in Him will not perish, but have eternal life. 17 For God did not send the Son into the world to judge the world, but so that the world might be saved through Him. 18 The one who believes in Him is not judged; the one who does not believe has been judged already, because he has not believed in the name of the only Son of God. 19 And this is the judgment, that the Light has come into the world, and people loved the darkness rather than the Light; for their deeds were evil.

first we see God saved those who believe on Christ

John 5:39–40 (NASB 2020) — 39 “You examine the Scriptures because you think that in them you have eternal life; and it is those very Scriptures that testify about Me; 40 and yet you are unwilling to come to Me so that you may have life.

Then we see some men who are unwilling to come to (believe on)Christ

It was a matter of their will

Christ came to save the world, but some were unwilling

Once again you fail to address scriptural rebuttal

Sorry, I do not make up scripture, and it is for sure your theology is based on ignoring it.

John 3:14–19 (NASB 2020) — 14 And just as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, so must the Son of Man be lifted up, 15 so that everyone who believes will have eternal life in Him. 16 “For God so loved the world, that He gave His only Son, so that everyone who believes in Him will not perish, but have eternal life. 17 For God did not send the Son into the world to judge the world, but so that the world might be saved through Him. 18 The one who believes in Him is not judged; the one who does not believe has been judged already, because he has not believed in the name of the only Son of God. 19 And this is the judgment, that the Light has come into the world, and people loved the darkness rather than the Light; for their deeds were evil.

first we see God saved those who believe on Christ

John 5:39–40 (NASB 2020) — 39 “You examine the Scriptures because you think that in them you have eternal life; and it is those very Scriptures that testify about Me; 40 and yet you are unwilling to come to Me so that you may have life.

Then we see some men who are unwilling to come to (believe on)Christ

It was a matter of their will

Christ came to save the world, but some were unwilling
Nothing about any freewill in any of those passages. God write your own bible

Flip Wilson theology - the devil made me do it ( sin )
You reversed it god made me do it ( sin )

Both are wrong and unbiblical. As the Bible says out of the heart comes all kinds of evil and when one is tempted to sin no one can say God tempted me but you are carried away by your own lusts. The above two Bible passages are Paraphrased for simple understanding.

hope this helps !!!

You insulted me by calling me an abomination to God because it is written "neither shall a man put on women’s clothing; for whoever does these things is an abomination to Yahweh your God" (Deuteronomy 22:5), so you wickedly bear false witness against me. But you do not stop there, the depth of your depravity attributes your lie of me being a cross dresser as being caused by God. Your behavior is non-christian.

As I explained to you, I do not plan to stop talking about these verses that you quoted which you adulterate that demonstrate your thoughts that lead to Christ's failure atonement according to your traditions of men a.k.a. the Book of Free-willians. The verses to discuss are shown below.

The Atonement has no limits, you have a false gospel and make Jesus and the Apostles liars.

John 1:29
The next day John saw Jesus coming toward him and said, “Look, the Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world!

Hebrews 2:9
But we do see Jesus, who was made lower than the angels for a little while, now crowned with glory and honor because he suffered death, so that by the grace of God he might taste death for everyone.

Titus 2:11
For the grace of God has appeared, bringing salvation to all men,

Titus 3:4
But when the kindness and the love of mankind of God our Savior appeared

John 3:16
For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

1 Timothy 2:4
Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.

2 Peter 3:9
The Lord does not delay his promise, as some regard “delay,” but he is patient with you, not wishing that any should perish but that all should come to repentance.

1 John 2:2
He is the atoning sacrifice for our sins, and not only for ours but also for the sins of the whole world.

2 Corinthians 5:14
For Christ’s love compels us, because we are convinced that one died for all, and therefore all died.

Loraine Boettner the world renown Calvinist theologian has stated on p. 59 of his book, The Reformed Doctrine of Predestination,

"prove any one of them true and all of the others will follow as logical and necessary parts of the system. Prove any one of them false and the whole system must be abandoned."

)I have already proven irresistible grace is not true with Acts 7:51

2)I have proven the atonement is not limited- John 1:20, 3:16, 1 Tim 2:4-6, 2 Pet 3:9 and 1 John 2:2

3)I have proven that election is not unconditional- whosoever will may come, that means all, everyone from numerous passages . John 1:12 John 3:16

Conclusion : tulip is a false gospel

hope this helps !!!

God causes me to visit each and every verse that you quoted.

As a reminder for you, for the definition of the word "world", you hold a death grip on "the ungodly multitude; the whole mass of men alienated from God, and therefore hostile to the cause of Christ".

According to your Free-willian Philosophy, the following represents fleshly people, dead in sin, ungodly multitude, unbelievers:
  • if Tom of the world chooses to believe in Christ before he dies, then God must profit Tom with eternal life being saved from the wrath of God.
  • if Nancy of the world chooses to believe not in Christ right until her dying thoughts, then God must punish Nancy with eternal damnation being under the wrath of God.
  • The conclusion: Christ succeeded in saving Tom of the world, and Christ failed in saving Nancy of the world.
So, you free-willians believe in failure atonement.

Your adulteration of the Holy Scripture is evident in your quotations augmented with your heart's thoughts in your posts:
The Book of Free-willians The Book of John
The next day John saw Jesus coming toward him and said, “Look, the Lamb of God, who fails to take away the sin of the world!
(civic 1:29)
The next day John saw Jesus coming toward him and said, “Look, the Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world!
(John 1:29)
And so go your adulterations of the precious Holy Scripture.

Your adulteration of the Holy Scripture is evident in your quotations augmented with your heart's thoughts in your posts:
The Book of Free-willians The Book of Hebrews
But we do see Jesus, who was made lower than the angels for a little while, now crowned with glory and honor because he ineffectively suffered death, so that by the grace of God he might ineffectually taste death for everyone like Judas Iscariot and people like Tom and people like Nancy of the world who are eternally under the wrath of God.
(civic 2:9)
But we do see Jesus, who was made lower than the angels for a little while, now crowned with glory and honor because he suffered death, so that by the grace of God he might taste death for everyone.
(Hebrews 2:9)
And so go your adulterations of the precious Holy Scripture again.

The Book of Free-willians The Book of Titus
For the grace of God has appeared, bringing salvation to all men, even people like Nancy of the world who are eternally under the wrath of God but they enjoy salvation but they suffer punishment but they enjoy salvation-punishment
(civic 2:11)
(Titus 2:11)
And so go your adulterations of the precious Holy Scripture again and again.

But when the kindness and the love of mankind which includes God-displeasing sin-immersed self-willed under the wrath of God people like Nancy of God our Savior appeared
(civic 3:4)
(Titus 3:4)
And so go your adulterations of the precious Holy Scripture again and again and again.

Lord Jesus says "men loved the darkness rather than the Light, for their works were evil. For everyone who does evil hates the Light" (John 3:19-20) in the immediately same conversation as John 3:16!

Your adulteration of the Holy Word of God is evident in your quotations augmented with your heart's thoughts in your posts:
The word of civic The Word of God
For God so loved the world like Judas Iscariot and people like Tom and people like Nancy of the world who are eternally under the wrath of God that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever loving the darkness hating the Light by self-will choosing to believe in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
(civic 3:16)
For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
(John 3:16)
And so go your revilings against the precious Holy Word of God "This is the work of God, that you believe in Him whom He has sent" (John 6:29) as you illegally redefine believe as a work of man instead of the work of God again and again and again.

The First Book of Free-willians The First Book of Timothy
Who will have all men to be saved, but God's will fails miserably with saving people like Nancy of the world who are eternally under the wrath of God, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.
(1 civic 2:4)
(1 Timothy 2:4)
And so go your adulterations of the precious Holy Scripture again and again and again.

The Second Book of Free-willians The Second Book of Peter
The Lord breaks his promise because he is patient with you people like Nancy of the world who will never be a part of the Body of Christ, not wishing that any should perish but people like Nancy perish without ever coming to repentance.
(2 civic 3:9)
The Lord does not delay his promise, as some regard “delay,” but he is patient with you, not wishing that any should perish but that all should come to repentance.
(2 Peter 3:9)

Notice the phrase "the whole world" occurs twice in the same book with the same author, the First Book of John inspired by the glorious Holy Spirit.

You brought up 1 John 2:2 which shall be examined in a moment, and the other location is "We know that we are of God, and that the whole world lies in the power of the evil one" (1 John 5:19).

The Apostle John further wrote "you have overcome the evil one" (1 John 2:13), and John uses the "you" to refer to Christians exclusively; therefore, no Christian lies in the evil one, so current Christians are excluded from "the whole world" in 1 John 5:19.

The First Book of Free-willians The First Book of John
He is the atoning sacrifice for our sins, and not only for ours but also for the sins of people like Nancy of the whole world who lie in the power of the evil one, even until they stop breathing, Christ's atoning sacrifice fails for ones such as people like Nancy.
(1 civic 2:2)
He is the atoning sacrifice for our sins, and not only for ours but also for the sins of the whole world.
(1 John 2:2)
So "the whole world" in 1 John 2:2 includes exclusively the people that will believe in Jesus whom the Father has sent before those people die, so "the whole world" in 1 John 2:2 has a different meaning than "the whole world" in 1 John 5:19, but your heart destroys context for "the whole world", and so go your adulterations of the precious Holy Scripture again and again and again.

Crucially, you quoted where the Apostle declares THE LOVE OF CHRIST CONTROLS US! BEAUTIFUL CHRIST!!! But you free-willians absolve yourselves from being controlled by Christ.

The Second Book of Free-willians The Second Book to the Corinthians
For Christ’s love compels us, because we are convinced that one died for all, and therefore all died and now live in Christ, including people like Nancy of the whole world who lie in the power of the evil one, even until they stop breathing
(2 civic 5:14)
For the love of Christ controls us, having concluded this, that one died for all, therefore all died
(2 Corinthians 5:14)
And you quoted 2 Corinthians 5:14 without your recognition of "and He died for all, so that those who live would no longer live for themselves, but for Him who died and rose on their behalf" (2 Corinthians 5:15) thus your heart's destroy context for 2 Corinthians 5:14, and so go your adulterations of the precious Holy Scripture again and again and again.

You quoted your Calvinist god Loraine Boettner, and his quote reinforces that your Free-willian Philosophy abounds in confusion.

We Christians have a God of order, for it is written "God is not a God of confusion but of peace, as in all the assemblies of the holy ones" (1 Corinthians 14:33).

Your blanket statements after you quote your god Boettner errantly coupled with your use of scripture are traditions of men.

Your heart makes false statements about God and man. Free-will is a conjured concept of the traditions of men (Matthew 15:9).

In Truth (John 14:6), the Almighty God is Sovereign (Genesis 1:1) in the affairs of man (Daniel 4:34-35)! PRAISE THE ONE WHO REDEEMS HIS CHOSEN PEOPLE!!!

You insulted me by calling me an abomination to God because it is written "neither shall a man put on women’s clothing; for whoever does these things is an abomination to Yahweh your God" (Deuteronomy 22:5), so you wickedly bear false witness against me. But you do not stop there, the depth of your depravity attributes your lie of me being a cross dresser as being caused by God. Your behavior is non-christian.

As I explained to you, I do not plan to stop talking about these verses that you quoted which you adulterate that demonstrate your thoughts that lead to Christ's failure atonement according to your traditions of men a.k.a. the Book of Free-willians. The verses to discuss are shown below.

God causes me to visit each and every verse that you quoted.

As a reminder for you, for the definition of the word "world", you hold a death grip on "the ungodly multitude; the whole mass of men alienated from God, and therefore hostile to the cause of Christ".

According to your Free-willian Philosophy, the following represents fleshly people, dead in sin, ungodly multitude, unbelievers:
  • if Tom of the world chooses to believe in Christ before he dies, then God must profit Tom with eternal life being saved from the wrath of God.
  • if Nancy of the world chooses to believe not in Christ right until her dying thoughts, then God must punish Nancy with eternal damnation being under the wrath of God.
  • The conclusion: Christ succeeded in saving Tom of the world, and Christ failed in saving Nancy of the world.

The Book of Free-williansThe Book of John
The next day John saw Jesus coming toward him and said, “Look, the Lamb of God, who fails to take away the sin of the world!

The Book of Free-williansThe Book of Hebrews
But we do see Jesus, who was made lower than the angels for a little while, now crowned with glory and honor because he ineffectively suffered death, so that by the grace of God he might ineffectually taste death for everyone like Judas Iscariot and people like Tom and people like Nancy of the world who are eternally under the wrath of God.
(civic 2:9)

The Book of Free-williansThe Book of Titus
For the grace of God has appeared, bringing salvation to all men, even people like Nancy of the world who are eternally under the wrath of God but they enjoy salvation but they suffer punishment but they enjoy salvation-punishment

But when the kindness and the love of mankind which includes God-displeasing sin-immersed self-willed under the wrath of God people like Nancy of God our Savior appeared

Lord Jesus says "men loved the darkness rather than the Light, for their works were evil. For everyone who does evil hates the Light" (John 3:19-20) in the immediately same conversation as John 3:16!

Your adulteration of the Holy Word of God is evident in your quotations augmented with your heart's thoughts in your posts:
The word of civicThe Word of God
For God so loved the world like Judas Iscariot and people like Tom and people like Nancy of the world who are eternally under the wrath of God that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever loving the darkness hating the Light by self-will choosing to believe in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
(civic 3:16)
And so go your revilings against the precious Holy Word of God "This is the work of God, that you believe in Him whom He has sent" (John 6:29) as you illegally redefine believe as a work of man instead of the work of God again and again and again.

The First Book of Free-williansThe First Book of Timothy
Who will have all men to be saved, but God's will fails miserably with saving people like Nancy of the world who are eternally under the wrath of God, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.
(1 civic 2:4)

The Second Book of Free-williansThe Second Book of Peter
The Lord breaks his promise because he is patient with you people like Nancy of the world who will never be a part of the Body of Christ, not wishing that any should perish but people like Nancy perish without ever coming to repentance.
(2 civic 3:9)

Notice the phrase "the whole world" occurs twice in the same book with the same author, the First Book of John inspired by the glorious Holy Spirit.

You brought up 1 John 2:2 which shall be examined in a moment, and the other location is "We know that we are of God, and that the whole world lies in the power of the evil one" (1 John 5:19).

The Apostle John further wrote "you have overcome the evil one" (1 John 2:13), and John uses the "you" to refer to Christians exclusively; therefore, no Christian lies in the evil one, so current Christians are excluded from "the whole world" in 1 John 5:19.

The First Book of Free-williansThe First Book of John
He is the atoning sacrifice for our sins, and not only for ours but also for the sins of people like Nancy of the whole world who lie in the power of the evil one, even until they stop breathing, Christ's atoning sacrifice fails for ones such as people like Nancy.
(1 civic 2:2)
So "the whole world" in 1 John 2:2 includes exclusively the people that will believe in Jesus whom the Father has sent before those people die, so "the whole world" in 1 John 2:2 has a different meaning than "the whole world" in 1 John 5:19, but your heart destroys context for "the whole world", and so go your adulterations of the precious Holy Scripture again and again and again.

Crucially, you quoted where the Apostle declares THE LOVE OF CHRIST CONTROLS US! BEAUTIFUL CHRIST!!! But you free-willians absolve yourselves from being controlled by Christ.

The Second Book of Free-williansThe Second Book to the Corinthians
For Christ’s love compels us, because we are convinced that one died for all, and therefore all died and now live in Christ, including people like Nancy of the whole world who lie in the power of the evil one, even until they stop breathing
For the love of Christ controls us, having concluded this, that one died for all, therefore all died
And you quoted 2 Corinthians 5:14 without your recognition of "and He died for all, so that those who live would no longer live for themselves, but for Him who died and rose on their behalf" (2 Corinthians 5:15) thus your heart's destroy context for 2 Corinthians 5:14, and so go your adulterations of the precious Holy Scripture again and again and again.

You quoted your Calvinist god Loraine Boettner, and his quote reinforces that your Free-willian Philosophy abounds in confusion.

We Christians have a God of order, for it is written "God is not a God of confusion but of peace, as in all the assemblies of the holy ones" (1 Corinthians 14:33).

Your blanket statements after you quote your god Boettner errantly coupled with your use of scripture are traditions of men.

Your heart makes false statements about God and man. Free-will is a conjured concept of the traditions of men (Matthew 15:9).

In Truth (John 14:6), the Almighty God is Sovereign (Genesis 1:1) in the affairs of man (Daniel 4:34-35)! PRAISE THE ONE WHO REDEEMS HIS CHOSEN PEOPLE!!!
Projecting again since your heretical beliefs line up with Calvin and Boettner. I’m just exposing your false teachings since you are a fatalistic theistic determinist just like them.

Next

Nothing about any freewill in any of those passages. God write your own bible
You are in denial

1 Chronicles 28:9 (KJV 1900) — 9 And thou, Solomon my son, know thou the God of thy father, and serve him with a perfect heart and with a willing mind: for the LORD searcheth all hearts, and understandeth all the imaginations of the thoughts: if thou seek him, he will be found of thee; but if thou forsake him, he will cast thee off for ever.

You are in denial

1 Chronicles 28:9 (KJV 1900) — 9 And thou, Solomon my son, know thou the God of thy father, and serve him with a perfect heart and with a willing mind: for the LORD searcheth all hearts, and understandeth all the imaginations of the thoughts: if thou seek him, he will be found of thee; but if thou forsake him, he will cast thee off for ever.
yes unwilling to come means they were free to use their will to come. notice how they let their doctrine come before what the bible clearly teaches.

Prov 1:24
But since you refuse to listen when I call and no one pays attention when I stretch out my hand,

Isaiah 65:12
I spoke and you did not listen; you did evil in My sight and chose that in which I did not delight."

Matt 23:37
“O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, the city that kills the prophets and stones those who are sent to it! How often would I have gathered your children together as a hen gathers her brood under her wings, and you were not willing!

Again nothing about mans freewill in that passage, its an imposition.
sure there is you are in De Nile. Choosing to do what God does not desire is a freedom of choice- using ones will to do otherwise- the freedom to act contrary to Gods will- it free will.

The verses we quoted disprove tulip 100% and expose it as a false doctrine contrary to scripture.

Next

You are in denial

Nothing about freewill, and its God who works in His People to be willing in the day of His Power Ps 110:3

3 Thy people shall be willing in the day of thy power, in the beauties of holiness from the womb of the morning: thou hast the dew of thy youth.

Thats a Salvation Gift to His redeemed people.

And Solomon was a born again believer, he knew men by nature are only evil Ecc 8:11

Because sentence against an evil work is not executed speedily, therefore the heart of the sons of men is fully set in them to do evil.
Ecc 9:3

This is an evil among all things that are done under the sun, that there is one event unto all: yea, also the heart of the sons of men is full of evil, and madness is in their heart while they live, and after that they go to the dead.

Ecc 3:18

I said in mine heart concerning the estate of the sons of men, that God might manifest them, and that they might see that they themselves are beasts.

Nothing about freewill, and its God who works in His People to be willing in the day of His Power Ps 110:3

3 Thy people shall be willing in the day of thy power, in the beauties of holiness from the womb of the morning: thou hast the dew of thy youth.

Thats a Salvation Gift to His redeemed people.

And Solomon was a born again believer, he knew men by nature are only evil Ecc 8:11

Because sentence against an evil work is not executed speedily, therefore the heart of the sons of men is fully set in them to do evil.
Ecc 9:3

This is an evil among all things that are done under the sun, that there is one event unto all: yea, also the heart of the sons of men is full of evil, and madness is in their heart while they live, and after that they go to the dead.

Ecc 3:18

I said in mine heart concerning the estate of the sons of men, that God might manifest them, and that they might see that they themselves are beasts.
sure there is as the passages we quoted clearly teach man has a choice that is contrary to Gods will. God called them and they refused to listen. These were Gods chosen people the nation of Israel, the Jews- His sheep and He their Shepherd. Gods will was not being followed or obeyed disproving TULIP.

God declares: all day I called out to an obstinate people. They were unwilling to come. You refuse to listen when I call.

So much for the false teaching of irresistible grace.

hope this helps !!!

sure there is as the passages we quoted clearly teach man has a choice that is contrary to Gods will. God called them and they refused to listen. These were Gods chosen people the nation of Israel, the Jews- His sheep and He their Shepherd. Gods will was not being followed or obeyed disproving TULIP.

hope this helps !!!
Tulip is the Gospel, I have a thread on that.

Christ died for all

Judas and Nancy as well

You have no defense because Christ's failure atonement is the conclusion of your faith as shown in the following about Judas Iscariot and people like Nancy.

You wrote "Christ died for all Judas and Nancy as well", and the following demonstrates your error with respect to Bible passages that you adulterate to acheive the god of this world's failure atonement.

You cannot righteously perceive King Jesus of the Kingdom of God unless you are born of God (John 3:3), then you are left with your own interpretation's god.

Of your many posts, God caused me to address your post in which your heart corrupted the Holy Scripture recorded in Titus 2:11 converting it into TomL 2:11 as shown in aaaaaa, so you are shown to be a false prophet (1 John 4:1) for the balance of your posts.

Now back to your fabricated free-willian philosophy regarding Christ's atonement.

Give it up the pronouns refer to the 12

Luke 22:13–20 (KJV 1900) — 14 And when the hour was come, he sat down, and the twelve apostles with him. 15 And he said unto them, With desire I have desired to eat this passover with you before I suffer: 16 For I say unto you, I will not any more eat thereof, until it be fulfilled in the kingdom of God. 17 And he took the cup, and gave thanks, and said, Take this, and divide it among yourselves: 18 For I say unto you, I will not drink of the fruit of the vine, until the kingdom of God shall come. 19 And he took bread, and gave thanks, and brake it, and gave unto them, saying, This is my body which is given for you: this do in remembrance of me. 20 Likewise also the cup after supper, saying, This cup is the new testament in my blood, which is shed for you.

Why are you so desparate to ignore the word of God

Your so called journey is into deception

BTW there was no sop in Luke and Judas does not leave after the bread and John has no this is my body, this is my blood

What is this need you have to deny the word of God

You wanted Judas Iscariot to eat during the supper, and God caused me to tell you the passage that said that he ate during the supper after which he left the supper.

God caused me to tell you that Judas was excluded from salvation in both the Book of John and the Book of Luke regarding the supper.

According to you, Christ atoned for Judas Iscariot thus Judas partook in Christ's Blood of the New Covenant covering the sins of Judas, but Lord Jesus called Judas "the son of destruction" as recorded by the Apostle John in "not one of them has been lost except the son of destruction" (John 17:12); therefore, your free-willian philosophy postulates that Christ's Blood of the New Covenant failed to bring Judas to salvation even though you and civic say that Judas is a partaker of the New Covenant in Christ's Blood, and your free-willian philosophy failure atonement for Judas is equally applicable to people like Nancy mentioned below.

The two of you FAILED again to address the implications of people like Nancy upon your adulterations to Bible passages like John 1:29, Hebrews 2:9, Titus 2:11, Titus 3:4, John 3:16, 1 Timothy 2:4, 2 Peter 3:9, 1 John 2:2, and 2 Corinthians 5:14 which you presented as your free-willian philosophy shifting sand (Matthew 7:21-27).

TomL, you brought up some of the same passages as civic which are already under discussion here, and the passages can be reviewed below.

People believing in Christ's failure atonement fail to address the implications of people like Nancy on their concept of who God is!

The Atonement has no limits, you have a false gospel and make Jesus and the Apostles liars.

John 1:29

Titus 2:11

Titus 3:4

John 3:16

1 Timothy 2:4

2 Corinthians 5:14
For Christ’s love compels us, because we are convinced that one died for all, and therefore all died.

Loraine Boettner the world renown Calvinist theologian has stated on p. 59 of his book, The Reformed Doctrine of Predestination,

"prove any one of them true and all of the others will follow as logical and necessary parts of the system. Prove any one of them false and the whole system must be abandoned."

)I have already proven irresistible grace is not true with Acts 7:51

2)I have proven the atonement is not limited- John 1:20, 3:16, 1 Tim 2:4-6, 2 Pet 3:9 and 1 John 2:2

3)I have proven that election is not unconditional- whosoever will may come, that means all, everyone from numerous passages . John 1:12 John 3:16

Conclusion : tulip is a false gospel

hope this helps !!!

God causes me to visit each and every verse that you quoted, civic.

The Book of Free-willians The Book of John

The Book of Free-willians The Book of Hebrews
(civic and TomL 2:9)

The word of civic The Word of God
(civic 3:16 and TomL 3:16)

The First Book of Free-willians The First Book of Timothy
(1 civic 2:4 and 1 TomL 2:4)

The Second Book of Free-willians The Second Book of Peter
(2 civicTomL 3:9)

The First Book of Free-willians The First Book of John
(1 TomLcivic 2:2)

The Second Book of Free-willians The Second Book to the Corinthians
And you, civic, quoted 2 Corinthians 5:14 without your recognition of "and He died for all, so that those who live would no longer live for themselves, but for Him who died and rose on their behalf" (2 Corinthians 5:15) thus your heart's destroy context for 2 Corinthians 5:14, and so go your adulterations of the precious Holy Scripture again and again and again.

You, civic, quoted your Calvinist god Loraine Boettner, and his quote reinforces that your Free-willian Philosophy abounds in confusion.

You have no defense because Christ's failure atonement is the conclusion of your faith as shown in the following about Judas Iscariot and people like Nancy.

You wrote "Christ died for all Judas and Nancy as well", and the following demonstrates your error with respect to Bible passages that you adulterate to acheive the god of this world's failure atonement.

You cannot righteously perceive King Jesus of the Kingdom of God unless you are born of God (John 3:3), then you are left with your own interpretation's god.

Of your many posts, God caused me to address your post in which your heart corrupted the Holy Scripture recorded in Titus 2:11 converting it into TomL 2:11 as shown in aaaaaa, so you are shown to be a false prophet (1 John 4:1) for the balance of your posts.

Now back to your fabricated free-willian philosophy regarding Christ's atonement.

You wanted Judas Iscariot to eat during the supper, and God caused me to tell you the passage that said that he ate during the supper after which he left the supper.

God caused me to tell you that Judas was excluded from salvation in both the Book of John and the Book of Luke regarding the supper.

According to you, Christ atoned for Judas Iscariot thus Judas partook in Christ's Blood of the New Covenant covering the sins of Judas, but Lord Jesus called Judas "the son of destruction" as recorded by the Apostle John in "not one of them has been lost except the son of destruction" (John 17:12); therefore, your free-willian philosophy postulates that Christ's Blood of the New Covenant failed to bring Judas to salvation even though you and civic say that Judas is a partaker of the New Covenant in Christ's Blood, and your free-willian philosophy failure atonement for Judas is equally applicable to people like Nancy mentioned below.

The two of you FAILED again to address the implications of people like Nancy upon your adulterations to Bible passages like John 1:29, Hebrews 2:9, Titus 2:11, Titus 3:4, John 3:16, 1 Timothy 2:4, 2 Peter 3:9, 1 John 2:2, and 2 Corinthians 5:14 which you presented as your free-willian philosophy shifting sand (Matthew 7:21-27).

TomL, you brought up some of the same passages as civic which are already under discussion here, and the passages can be reviewed below.

People believing in Christ's failure atonement fail to address the implications of people like Nancy on their concept of who God is!

God causes me to visit each and every verse that you quoted, civic.

The Book of Free-williansThe Book of John

The Book of Free-williansThe Book of Hebrews
(civic and TomL 2:9)

The word of civicThe Word of God
(civic 3:16 and TomL 3:16)

The First Book of Free-williansThe First Book of Timothy
(1 civic 2:4 and 1 TomL 2:4)

The Second Book of Free-williansThe Second Book of Peter
(2 civicTomL 3:9)

The First Book of Free-williansThe First Book of John
(1 TomLcivic 2:2)

The Second Book of Free-williansThe Second Book to the Corinthians
And you, civic, quoted 2 Corinthians 5:14 without your recognition of "and He died for all, so that those who live would no longer live for themselves, but for Him who died and rose on their behalf" (2 Corinthians 5:15) thus your heart's destroy context for 2 Corinthians 5:14, and so go your adulterations of the precious Holy Scripture again and again and again.

You, civic, quoted your Calvinist god Loraine Boettner, and his quote reinforces that your Free-willian Philosophy abounds in confusion.

more gobblygook and unbiblical doctrines of men just like your teacher calvin.

At the last supper in both Matthew 26:26-30 and Luke 22:14-23, Judas is present at the Lords supper. In Luke 22:19-20 Jesus distributes the elements, and then in Luke 22:21, He says "But behold, the hand of the one betraying Me is with Me on the table." This is similar to His words in Matthew 26:23 when Jesus says "He who dipped his hand with Me in the bowl is the one who will betray Me."

Next.......................

hope this helps !!!

No defense except scripture

1 Timothy 2:4–6
4 Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth. 5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus; 6 Who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time.
Romans 5:18
Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life.
But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honour; that he by the grace of God should taste death for every man.
Isaiah 53:6
All we like sheep have gone astray; We have turned every one to his own way; And the LORD hath laid on him the iniquity of us all.
1 Timothy 4:10
For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.
John 6:51
I am the living bread which came down from heaven: if any man eat of this bread, he shall live for ever: and the bread that I will give is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world.
2 Corinthians 5:14–15
14 For the love of Christ constraineth us; because we thus judge, that if one died for all, then were all dead: 15 And that he died for all, that they which live should not henceforth live unto themselves, but unto him which died for them, and rose again.
John 11:51
And this spake he not of himself: but being high priest that year, he prophesied that Jesus should die for that nation;
And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world.
2 Corinthians 5:19
To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.
The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

John 3:14–18 (NASB 2020) — 14 And just as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, so must the Son of Man be lifted up, 15 so that everyone who believes will have eternal life in Him. 16 “For God so loved the world, that He gave His only Son, so that everyone who believes in Him will not perish, but have eternal life. 17 For God did not send the Son into the world to judge the world, but so that the world might be saved through Him. 18 The one who believes in Him is not judged; the one who does not believe has been judged already, because he has not believed in the name of the only Son of God.

God loved the world and gave Christ to the world; that those in world who believe will be saved and those who die in unbelief will not

which all you can do is ignore

Just as you ignored the Fact Jesus gave his body and blood for jesus

Luke 22:19–20 (ESV) — 19 And he took bread, and when he had given thanks, he broke it and gave it to them, saying, “This is my body, which is given for you. Do this in remembrance of me.” 20 And likewise the cup after they had eaten, saying, “This cup that is poured out for you is the new covenant in my blood.

Fact the bread which represents Christ body was given to Judas and he ate it

Fact the cup which represents Christ's shed blood was given to him as well

Another fact the bread (Christ body) was given to the opposers of Christ

John 6:32–59 (ESV) — 32 Jesus then said to them, “Truly, truly, I say to you, it was not Moses who gave you the bread from heaven, but my Father gives you the true bread from heaven. 33 For the bread of God is he who comes down from heaven and gives life to the world.” 34 They said to him, “Sir, give us this bread always.” 35 Jesus said to them, “I am the bread of life; whoever comes to me shall not hunger, and whoever believes in me shall never thirst. 36 But I said to you that you have seen me and yet do not believe. 37 All that the Father gives me will come to me, and whoever comes to me I will never cast out. 38 For I have come down from heaven, not to do my own will but the will of him who sent me. 39 And this is the will of him who sent me, that I should lose nothing of all that he has given me, but raise it up on the last day. 40 For this is the will of my Father, that everyone who looks on the Son and believes in him should have eternal life, and I will raise him up on the last day.” 41 So the Jews grumbled about him, because he said, “I am the bread that came down from heaven.” 42 They said, “Is not this Jesus, the son of Joseph, whose father and mother we know? How does he now say, ‘I have come down from heaven’?” 43 Jesus answered them, “Do not grumble among yourselves. 44 No one can come to me unless the Father who sent me draws him. And I will raise him up on the last day. 45 It is written in the Prophets, ‘And they will all be taught by God.’ Everyone who has heard and learned from the Father comes to me— 46 not that anyone has seen the Father except he who is from God; he has seen the Father. 47 Truly, truly, I say to you, whoever believes has eternal life. 48 I am the bread of life. 49 Your fathers ate the manna in the wilderness, and they died. 50 This is the bread that comes down from heaven, so that one may eat of it and not die. 51 I am the living bread that came down from heaven. If anyone eats of this bread, he will live forever. And the bread that I will give for the life of the world is my flesh.” 52 The Jews then disputed among themselves, saying, “How can this man give us his flesh to eat?” 53 So Jesus said to them, “Truly, truly, I say to you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in you. 54 Whoever feeds on my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise him up on the last day. 55 For my flesh is true food, and my blood is true drink. 56 Whoever feeds on my flesh and drinks my blood abides in me, and I in him. 57 As the living Father sent me, and I live because of the Father, so whoever feeds on me, he also will live because of me. 58 This is the bread that came down from heaven, not like the bread the fathers ate, and died. Whoever feeds on this bread will live forever.” 59 Jesus said these things in the synagogue, as he taught at Capernaum.

John 4:42 (KJV 1900) — 42 And said unto the woman, Now we believe, not because of thy saying: for we have heard him ourselves, and know that this is indeed the Christ, the Saviour of the world.

John 6:33 (KJV 1900) — 33 For the bread of God is he which cometh down from heaven, and giveth life unto the world.

John 6:51 (KJV 1900) — 51 I am the living bread which came down from heaven: if any man eat of this bread, he shall live for ever: and the bread that I will give is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world.

so your comments are little more than a lie

Back
Top Bottom