Worshipping The Son

There is no God besides the Messiah’s God. Do you agree with that?
You're trying to control the narrative. I'm not going to let you do that. Why you expect to answer your questions with you not returning the "favor"?

Christ often spoke as a man because He was a man. Christ often spoke as God because He is God.

I want to hear your definition first.

I don’t have a definition. It’s the property of trinitarianism.

Just like some have insufficient or have misdefined the Trinity or HU. I need to know what I’m dealing with when it comes to the definition or the assumed understanding of the doctrine.

Your dealing with a major teaching of trinitarianism.

The apostles were, like the Messiah, Jewish monotheists.

I’m directing your attention to the people who developed the doctrine of the Trinity.
Nope. Jewish. Paul was more Jewish than them all. A Hebrew of Hebrews. He wrote/influenced Hebrew 1 that talks specifically of the "express image" of God in the HU.

It’s not my definition. It’s the definition which trinitarians came up with.

Lets see if some of the trinitarians will do some of the lifting.
There have long been disagreements in how to properly construct the HU. Which is essential to understanding the Trinity. It is complicated construct. Few care to really know it.

You're trying to control the narrative. I'm not going to let you do that.

I’m trying to get trinitarians to come forward about what their doctrines teach.

Why you expect to answer your questions ….

I don’t expect to answer my questions.

…. with you not returning the "favor"?

I’ve answered a boatload of questions that I’ve been asked in this thread and in others.

Christ often spoke as a man because He was a man.

The man has a God and it isn’t the Trinity. Listen to the man.

Christ often spoke as God because He is God.

I’m trying to get trinitarians to come forward about what their doctrines teach.

I don’t expect to answer my questions.

I’ve answered a boatload of questions that I’ve been asked in this thread and in others.

The man has a God and it isn’t the Trinity. Listen to the man.
You didn't define rank in your own construct. I answered you even though you refuse to answer my simple question about your construct. Appealing to answering others is being petty. Either deal honestly with me or I'll just leave you to your own musings.

You didn't define rank in your own construct. I answered you even though you refuse to answer my simple question about your construct. Appealing to answering others is being petty. Either deal honestly with me or I'll just leave you to your own musings.

What is complicated about rank to you?

I addressed your comment by stating unequivocally where Jesus ranks in Jewish monotheism.

How does trinitarianism define it?
If you think there was a time when the Son was not the Son and came forth from the Father then I will tell you right off the top that’s heresy. He is the Eternal Son in the exact was as the Eternal Father. There was never a time when there was not One without the other or the Son came into existence out from the Father.

Any trinitarian source that says otherwise is not worth my time reading.

hope this helps !!!

I commented on this sorry state of affairs in the last day or so.
Don't pretend you know it. Get into the details. Don't just simply dismiss it.

Us Humans are powerless to construct anything remotely complex. What is different can not be the same in our finite constructs. We do not have the power of God. For Divinity, that which is different can also be the same. Our God can do anything.

I know your position. It is overly simplistic. You have a very poor view of Divinity.

There have long been disagreements in how to properly construct the HU. Which is essential to understanding the Trinity. It is complicated construct. Few care to really know it.
Yes that is so true. I couldn’t get any Calvinist on the old forum to debate it with me because they knew they couldn’t defend it when it came to PSA. The Trinity collapsed under that doctrine. It become the Dis-Unity, not the Tri-Unity.

And you and I have a long history together defending the HU on the old forum.

If you think there was a time when the Son was not the Son and came forth from the Father then I will tell you right off the top that’s heresy.

Thst’s what Tertullian believed.

He is the Eternal Son in the exact was as the Eternal Father. There was never a time when there was not One without the other or the Son came into existence out from the Father.

hope this helps !!!

Let’s let R.C. Sproul tell us about it then.

The doctrine of the Trinity cannot stand with the eternal generation of the Son.

The doctrine of the Trinity cannot stand with the eternal generation of the Son.
Then he is wrong just like he is wrong about PSA, tulip, sovereignty, free will and double predestination just to name a few right off the top of my head.

Here you are once again appealing to someone that has no authority as being authoritive. Get into the details of the doctrine itself.

Back
Top Bottom