World = US = John 3:16

Like a Gentile you rely too heavily on the letters of Saul and ignore the Torah which the Hebrew covenants and the Hebrew prophets prophesied about. But I'm guessing your knowledge of the Torah is weak if non-existence and because of this your reliance upon the Jewish writings of the New Covenant (NT) unbalances your beliefs. But you're the typical Gentile that does this. Jesus was very clear that those that do not know the Torah really do not know Christ - nor believe His Words which are in context to the Torah themselves. Jesus didn't teach anything new. He taught the Jews His Torah but you're not Jewish which explains your ignorance of the Torah.

Jesus said:

46 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me.
47 But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words? Jn 5:46–47.

That's why you have a hard time, if not impossible time, accepting what I post from the Torah. So, I'll leave you to your biased Constantinian Gentile Protestant theology which at the beginning unmoored true, biblical Christianity from its Hebrew roots almost immediately after Gentiles destroyed God's Temple. You see, the Temple was left unto the religious leaders 'desolate' for one main reason.
Jesus Christ wasn't in it.

And you ignore them trying to judge the New by the Old and obsolete in a backward hermeneutic

In context that was in regard to Moses words about Christ not anything giving the Old Testament hermeneutical priority

And if you are going to talk about bias you need to deal with your own racial bias because it drips out from all over you

Laughable your post said good luck

to which I noted

I got scripture so I do not need luck

Ephesians 2:13–22 (KJV 1900) — 13 But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ. 14 For he is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us; 15 Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace; 16 And that he might reconcile both unto God in one body by the cross, having slain the enmity thereby: 17 And came and preached peace to you which were afar off, and to them that were nigh. 18 For through him we both have access by one Spirit unto the Father. 19 Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellowcitizens with the saints, and of the household of God; 20 And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone; 21 In whom all the building fitly framed together groweth unto an holy temple in the Lord: 22 In whom ye also are builded together for an habitation of God through the Spirit.

Romans 9:23–25 (KJV 1900) — 23 And that he might make known the riches of his glory on the vessels of mercy, which he had afore prepared unto glory, 24 Even us, whom he hath called, not of the Jews only, but also of the Gentiles? 25 As he saith also in Osee, I will call them my people, which were not my people; and her beloved, which was not beloved.

That would be the gentiles and that appears in the Old Testament contrary to your claim

Hosea 2:23 (KJV 1900) — 23 And I will sow her unto me in the earth; And I will have mercy upon her that had not obtained mercy; And I will say to them which were not my people, Thou art my people; And they shall say, Thou art my God.

contrary to your racial bias

Galatians 3:26–29 (KJV 1900) — 26 For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus. 27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ. 28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus. 29 And if ye be Christ’s, then are ye Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise.

Christians are Abraham's seed
You like to set Scripture against itself and not do any of the hard work studying it.

The Abrahamic Covenant is between God and Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob,
The Mosaic Covenant is between God and the Children of Jacob.
The New Covenant is between God and the House of Israel.

Show me again where God said these covenants are with Gentiles?

You like to set Scripture against itself and not do any of the hard work studying it.

The Abrahamic Covenant is between God and Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob,
The Mosaic Covenant is between God and the Children of Jacob.
The New Covenant is between God and the House of Israel.

Show me again where God said these covenants are with Gentiles?
No just your denial of scripture again the affirmations of scripture

Ephesians 2:13–22 (KJV 1900) — 13 But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ. 14 For he is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us; 15 Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace; 16 And that he might reconcile both unto God in one body by the cross, having slain the enmity thereby: 17 And came and preached peace to you which were afar off, and to them that were nigh. 18 For through him we both have access by one Spirit unto the Father. 19 Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellowcitizens with the saints, and of the household of God; 20 And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone; 21 In whom all the building fitly framed together groweth unto an holy temple in the Lord: 22 In whom ye also are builded together for an habitation of God through the Spirit.

Romans 9:23–25 (KJV 1900) — 23 And that he might make known the riches of his glory on the vessels of mercy, which he had afore prepared unto glory, 24 Even us, whom he hath called, not of the Jews only, but also of the Gentiles? 25 As he saith also in Osee, I will call them my people, which were not my people; and her beloved, which was not beloved.

That would be the gentiles and that appears in the Old Testament contrary to your claim

Hosea 2:23 (KJV 1900) — 23 And I will sow her unto me in the earth; And I will have mercy upon her that had not obtained mercy; And I will say to them which were not my people, Thou art my people; And they shall say, Thou art my God.

Galatians 3:26–29 (KJV 1900) — 26 For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus. 27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ. 28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus. 29 And if ye be Christ’s, then are ye Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise.

and you are found to be in denial of scripture

and you are found to be in denial of scripture
LOL.
Only Jews are Abraham's seed. No non-Hebrew is ever born of Hebrew parents. Just as no Chinese is born from two Russian parents. What kind of zoo are you operating here that a non-Hebrew is born from two Hebrew parents.
The Abrahamic Covenant is with Abraham and his seed (more Hebrews.)
The Mosaic Covenant is between God and the children of Jacob/Israel (more Hebrews.)
The New Covenant is between God and the House of Israel (ten northern kingdom tribes), and the House of Judah (two southern kingdom tribes.)
There are no Gentiles (non-Hebrews) in any of these three covenants.
Scripture cannot be broken so put your hammer down before you cause some real damage.

LOL.
Only Jews are Abraham's seed. No non-Hebrew is ever born of Hebrew parents. Just as no Chinese is born from two Russian parents. What kind of zoo are you operating here that a non-Hebrew is born from two Hebrew parents.
The Mosaic Covenant is between God and the children of Jacob/Israel (more Hebrews.)
The New Covenant is between God and the House of Israel (ten northern kingdom tribes), and the House of Judah (two southern kingdom tribes.)
Scripture cannot be broken so put your hammer down before you cause some real damage.
clarifying that the context is hebrew souls
not these bodies

christians are hebrew souls.

LOL.
Sorry scripture states otherwise

you do not believe scripture

clarifying that the context is hebrew souls
not these bodies

christians are Hebrew souls.
Anyone who is a soul without a body is dead.
Anyone who is not saved and alive is body and soul.
Anyone who is saved and alive is body, soul, and human spirit. Restored to the tri-part unity of the image of God (Father, Son, Holy Spirit.)
Or should I put it this way:

Soul = the Father
Body = the Son
Human spirit = the Holy Spirit.

You confuse the issue.

Sorry scripture states otherwise

you do not believe scripture
imagesggg.jpg

Yes, Christians - JEWISH Christians - are Abraham's seed and the only people in covenant with God.

First, the bad news. Now, I'm no doctor but I am ready to diagnose your condition.

You cannot read and when you do read you have zero reading comprehension. But this condition can be healed by Doctor Jesus. That's the good news.

Saul is addressing Jewish Christians in Galatians letter:

23 But before faith came, we [Jews] were kept under the law, shut up unto the faith which should afterwards be revealed.
24 Wherefore the law was our [Jews] schoolmaster to bring us [Jews] unto Christ, that we [Jews] might be justified by faith.
25 But after that faith is come, we [Jews] are no longer under a schoolmaster.
26 For ye [Jews] are all [Jews] the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.
27 For as many of you [Jews] as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.
28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye [Jews] are all one in Christ Jesus.
29 And if ye [Jews] be Christ’s, then are ye [STILL Jews and] Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise.
Galatians 3:23–29.

As you can see Saul is addressing Jews and Jewish Christians in his use of these pronouns in chapter 3:23-29.

Another thing to understand if you can read is that Gentiles were never under the Law. This means they were never the inheritors of the Abrahamic Covenant for Gentiles do not come from the loins of Abraham and are NOT his biological seed - 3:29.)

And still another, thing Saul's letter at this point addresses these Jewish Christians that were concerned about their standing in the Abrahamic Covenant now that they've been born-again and were indwelt by their Holy Spirit of Promise and have all accepted Jesus as Israel's long-awaited Messiah, Redeemer, and King. Saul tells them they are Christ's (Christ-followers) that they are still Abraham's seed and heirs according to the Promise God gave to Abraham.

The things taking place in Israel as well as among the Jews living in Gentile lands since Pentecost are all new and it took time to search the Hebrew Scriptures - as Saul did - to make some sense of and understand what God was doing in Israel and among the Jewish people. And here's another passage of Scripture that should kill your bias and discrimination as well as heal you of your reading and comprehension sickness.
AND without breaking Scripture.

Yes, Christians - JEWISH Christians - are Abraham's seed and the only people in covenant with God.
Sorry you ignored the context

There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.
Ye = Jews and Greeks (gentiles)
and the same ye
And if ye be Christ’s, then are ye Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise.

Instead of try to diagnose the ability of others you better first learn how to allow context to restrain your obvious racial bias and hermeneutical deficiencies

so when you state

First, the bad news. Now, I'm no doctor but I am ready to diagnose your condition.

You cannot read and when you do read you have zero reading comprehension. But this condition can be healed by Doctor Jesus. That's the good news.

you testify against yourself

Sorry you ignored the context

There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.
Ye = Jews and Greeks (gentiles)
and the same ye
And if ye be Christ’s, then are ye Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise.

Instead of try to diagnose the ability of others you better first learn how to allow context to restrain your obvious racial bias and hermeneutical deficiencies

so when you state

you testify against yourself
You try too hard to steal your way as Gentile into the Hebrew covenants even to the breaking of Scripture.
The bible prophesied about such Laodiceans.
You keep believing that heresy. No one, not even the God of the bible can tell you otherwise.
But for the record I asked for you and others to provide me in the bible and in each covenant the mention or inclusion of Gentiles in the Hebrew covenants and NO ONE has posted or provided the Scripture where each covenant is made of Gentiles being in any covenant with God.
Failures.

Anyone who is a soul without a body is dead.
Anyone who is not saved and alive is body and soul.
Anyone who is saved and alive is body, soul, and human spirit. Restored to the tri-part unity of the image of God (Father, Son, Holy Spirit.)
Or should I put it this way:

Soul = the Father
Body = the Son
Human spirit = the Holy Spirit.

You confuse the issue.
this type of body is death.
the soul without a body who is God's, is not dead..

for the term soul in hebrew, nephesh, means one undivided being, the term means body and it means soul.. as one being..
not this current situation of an ape body plus a poor soul imprisoned in her.
not the situation we became of being a soul in this fleshbody, as two things..
for now we are in DEATH just as God warned and this ape body we are in
is DEATH...

the body is death..
the soul is life...

the hebrew soul, restored to her Original body made by God before, will be again in paradise.. soon.
And that Original Body made by God is His temple..

not this ape monstrosity that dies.

Back
Top Bottom