World = US = John 3:16

How can God "Predestine" a person to be born... and not be GOD chosen to trust in Christ,..... and then God send them to Hell, for being a Christ Rejector.?

How can God JUSTIFY, being "God is Love" and Truth, and Honesty, and a lover of JUSTICE, if God wont choose you to be the "elect", and then God sends you to Hell for not believing in Jesus?

That is a Psychopath God : = and that is John Calvin's Theology.

Its from The DEVIL.
Calvinism is certainly not biblical

Calvinism is certainly not biblical

John Calvinism is one of Satan's finest Theologies.

Its explained in Hebrews 13:9

Its actually more universally prolific in damage then Islam, and that is because Calvinism deceives CHRISTians by the billions.., and Islam merely cuts off your head if they can get you into a Hamas Tunnel, today.

Calvinism ruins the faith of a Believer., and once faith is ruined then the walk of faith is over, and without this, you cannot please God.

But what a Calvinist will do, is try to convert everyone to Calvinism. = Galatians 1:8

21 """"For God hath made him to be sin for US..., who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in Him."""

That is a Very interesting verse., as its speaking about everyone's opportunity to become a Christian.

Notice the "US".

Now a deceived Calvinist, will see that word and their Calvinism cult mind takes over and they read "elect". or "pre-destined".

But the verse does not say "elect" or "pre-destined"..

Its says "US">.

Who are the US?

A.) Sinners......... as the verse is talking about God giving Jesus "to the World".... so that "US" might be made righteous.

Who is that "US"?

That is... "For God so loved THE WORLD".. = US..... Everyone..

See "the World"? That is not talking about the dirt and the clouds.....that is talking about EVERYONE. = The "US".

Now, where to go with this verse, if you want to show someone how to understand it further.

Remember Reader... we learn the NT, from Paul, regarding "doctrine"... so, its Paul who tells us that to get the fullest understanding, is to "rightly divide" and "discern", and "compare scripture with scripture".

Now, if you are just water baptized and religious, and you are not really born again, then the Bible, regarding you, is "under lock and key".
And if you try to learn it, and you are not born again, you will become confused and end up believing some very strange ideas.

So, when you read... "God made Jesus to be sin for US".... = you then read Corinthians 5:19, as that explains John 3:16..

And you get this...

"God hath made Jesus to be sin ... .. for US".

How?

"For God so loved the WORLD that He gave Jesus" (John 3:16)

Consequence. ....

2 Corinthians 5:19

God was in Christ, 1.) reconciling the WORLD unto himself, (there is the US)..... 2..)not imputing their trespasses unto THEM (world) ; and hath committed unto..US .. 3.) us (the already born again)... the word of reconciliation.

Now notice.... "that we MIGHT BE made the Righteousness of God, in Him".
Why does the verse say "MIGHT BE made"?, when in fact, All are made righteous, who are Saved?
Its because not all will Believe....... some choose to reject Christ, even tho ALL are given The Cross of Christ.. .yet not all will have it.

Hebrews 6
Hebrews 10
Acts 28:28

So, that 'MIGHT", means.....>"IF they will believe" and if they will then God does the rest.

However they MIGHT NOT., as Free Will gives you that CHOICE.
the sin realm and the sinners is a very misunderstood topic.

God did not create sinners. Us is His remnant out of jacob, all to be saved from this earth souls

this body and earth and current reality is sin. death.

Christ said He is not from here.

John Calvinism is one of Satan's finest Theologies.

Its explained in Hebrews 13:9

Its actually more universally prolific in damage then Islam, and that is because Calvinism deceives CHRISTians by the billions.., and Islam merely cuts off your head if they can get you into a Hamas Tunnel, today.

Calvinism ruins the faith of a Believer., and once faith is ruined then the walk of faith is over, and without this, you cannot please God.

But what a Calvinist will do, is try to convert everyone to Calvinism. = Galatians 1:8
most of modern christianity is just as bad.

Who is the "world "?

These.

""""""God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing THEIR trespasses unto them""

Thats all the human race.
no. the current human race concept and these bodies were not created by God.

I do not see any limitation which would mean jews only

John 12:47 (KJV 1900) — 47 And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.

here world includes any unbeliever

you just ignore scripture
Jesus was prophesied TO and FOR Israel (Deut. 18:15, 18), He was manifest TO and FOR Israel (Jn. 1:31), He was sent only TO and FOR the lost sheep of the House of Israel, came and taught the lost sheep of the House of Israel, died and resurrected according to the Scripture shadowed in the sacrifices of the Tabernacle and Mosaic Law and saved "His people" (Matt. 1:21), and in the three Hebrew covenants there are no Gentiles included in the three 'limited' salvation Hebrew covenants.

John, as well as all the New Covenant writings from Matthew to Revelations were written TO and FOR the children of Israel and the context of and identity of the "any man" in John are of the Hebrew people He came to save.

But Gentiles have tried to weasel their way into God's three specific and closed Hebrew covenants since the destruction of the Jewish Temple. That's called inheritance theft, also known as tomb raiding. Gentiles have no inheritance from God because God made no covenant promises with Gentiles. God doesn't even like the unclean, uncircumcised, non-covenant, non-Hebrew Gentiles:

17 All nations before him are as nothing;
And they are counted to him less than nothing, and vanity.
Isaiah 40:17.

There is no Scripture in the Law, Psalms, and Prophets God loves Gentiles. But there are 37 books of the Law, Psalms, and Prophets of God declaring His betrothal to Israel, calls Israel His Church and apple of His eye and declares many times His love for His marital covenanted children of Israel:

6 For thou art an holy people unto the LORD thy God: the LORD thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself, above all people that are upon the face of the earth.
7 The LORD did not set his love upon you, nor choose you, because ye were more in number than any people; for ye were the fewest of all people:
8 But because the LORD loved you, and because he would keep the oath which he had sworn unto your fathers, hath the LORD brought you out with a mighty hand, and redeemed you out of the house of bondmen, from the hand of Pharaoh king of Egypt.
9 Know therefore that the LORD thy God, he is God, the faithful God, which keepeth covenant and mercy with them that love him and keep his commandments to a thousand generations;
Deut. 7:5–9.

Nowhere in the Law, Psalms, and Prophets does the LORD declare Gentiles/nations holy, special, elect, "above all nations of the earth", His Bride, His Church/Great Congregation, nor extend His provision, His covenants, His protection, His deliverance, nor love for Gentiles.

But the Bible states time after time those things and attitudes towards Abraham's seed the Children of Israel.

When you come to understand and accept these things as well as the history and involvement of God with the Hebrews because of His Promises to Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, then you move closer to the knowledge of the truth.

The gospels record highlights and points of Jesus Christ, Redeemer, Deliverer, and Messiah and His relation with Israel "so that [they] might believe." But now we know that no one can believe unless acted upon them by God. But Israel has covenant with God and one day "all Israel shall be saved."

The epistles are written by Jewish Christians TO and FOR other Jewish Christians and the purpose was to share what they learned and discuss and reveal Israel's understanding of the New Covenant Era they found themselves in from Pentecost until the death of John. They had to "search the Scriptures" to reconcile the effect of Messiah and the Holy Spirit of Promise (to Israel) and their relationship to the Abrahamic and Mosaic Covenants, and this took time, much reflection and study in order to bring about a historical and Hebrew understanding of this salvation which is of the Jews.
Saul, after his repentance disappeared for 14-17 years with his books to do just that, and as a trained rabbi he searched the Scripture of the Law, Psalms, and Prophets for the understanding revealed in his letters to the Jews and was successful.
Revelation is prophecy about things to come upon Israel in the last days at the hands of Gentiles and their eventual victory over their confirmed enemies the Gentiles. Everything having to do with Israel's promised Redeemer, Deliverer, Savior, and King centers around the nation and people of Israel.
NOT Gentiles.

Who is the "world "?

These.

""""""God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing THEIR trespasses unto them""

Thats all the human race.
God was in Christ reconciling the world of Jews unto Himself. You're dealing with the Greek definition, not the English definition which word now encompasses the planet and all mankind. In Greek the word defines "inhabitants" and the inhabitants of the 'eretz' are the children of Israel.
If you were fluent in Greek, you might understand.

You ignore the relationship and covenants the LORD has with Abraham and his seed. ALL 37 books and thousands and thousands of chapters of God's dealings with His covenant people Israel.

Jesus was prophesied TO and FOR Israel (Deut. 18:15, 18), He was manifest TO and FOR Israel (Jn. 1:31), He was sent only TO and FOR the lost sheep of the House of Israel, came and taught the lost sheep of the House of Israel, died and resurrected according to the Scripture shadowed in the sacrifices of the Tabernacle and Mosaic Law and saved "His people" (Matt. 1:21), and in the three Hebrew covenants there are no Gentiles included in the three 'limited' salvation Hebrew covenants.

John, as well as all the New Covenant writings from Matthew to Revelations were written TO and FOR the children of Israel and the context of and identity of the "any man" in John are of the Hebrew people He came to save.

But Gentiles have tried to weasel their way into God's three specific and closed Hebrew covenants since the destruction of the Jewish Temple. That's called inheritance theft, also known as tomb raiding. Gentiles have no inheritance from God because God made no covenant promises with Gentiles. God doesn't even like the unclean, uncircumcised, non-covenant, non-Hebrew Gentiles:

17 All nations before him are as nothing;
And they are counted to him less than nothing, and vanity.
Isaiah 40:17.

There is no Scripture in the Law, Psalms, and Prophets God loves Gentiles. But there are 37 books of the Law, Psalms, and Prophets of God declaring His betrothal to Israel, calls Israel His Church and apple of His eye and declares many times His love for His marital covenanted children of Israel:

6 For thou art an holy people unto the LORD thy God: the LORD thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself, above all people that are upon the face of the earth.
7 The LORD did not set his love upon you, nor choose you, because ye were more in number than any people; for ye were the fewest of all people:
8 But because the LORD loved you, and because he would keep the oath which he had sworn unto your fathers, hath the LORD brought you out with a mighty hand, and redeemed you out of the house of bondmen, from the hand of Pharaoh king of Egypt.
9 Know therefore that the LORD thy God, he is God, the faithful God, which keepeth covenant and mercy with them that love him and keep his commandments to a thousand generations;
Deut. 7:5–9.

Nowhere in the Law, Psalms, and Prophets does the LORD declare Gentiles/nations holy, special, elect, "above all nations of the earth", His Bride, His Church/Great Congregation, nor extend His provision, His covenants, His protection, His deliverance, nor love for Gentiles.

But the Bible states time after time those things and attitudes towards Abraham's seed the Children of Israel.

When you come to understand and accept these things as well as the history and involvement of God with the Hebrews because of His Promises to Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, then you move closer to the knowledge of the truth.

The gospels record highlights and points of Jesus Christ, Redeemer, Deliverer, and Messiah and His relation with Israel "so that [they] might believe." But now we know that no one can believe unless acted upon them by God. But Israel has covenant with God and one day "all Israel shall be saved."

The epistles are written by Jewish Christians TO and FOR other Jewish Christians and the purpose was to share what they learned and discuss and reveal Israel's understanding of the New Covenant Era they found themselves in from Pentecost until the death of John. They had to "search the Scriptures" to reconcile the effect of Messiah and the Holy Spirit of Promise (to Israel) and their relationship to the Abrahamic and Mosaic Covenants, and this took time, much reflection and study in order to bring about a historical and Hebrew understanding of this salvation which is of the Jews.
Saul, after his repentance disappeared for 14-17 years with his books to do just that, and as a trained rabbi he searched the Scripture of the Law, Psalms, and Prophets for the understanding revealed in his letters to the Jews and was successful.
Revelation is prophecy about things to come upon Israel in the last days at the hands of Gentiles and their eventual victory over their confirmed enemies the Gentiles. Everything having to do with Israel's promised Redeemer, Deliverer, Savior, and King centers around the nation and people of Israel.
NOT Gentiles.
sorry no matter how you try you cannot remove God's overture to the gentiles

Ephesians 2:13–22 (KJV 1900) — 13 But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ. 14 For he is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us; 15 Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace; 16 And that he might reconcile both unto God in one body by the cross, having slain the enmity thereby: 17 And came and preached peace to you which were afar off, and to them that were nigh. 18 For through him we both have access by one Spirit unto the Father. 19 Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellowcitizens with the saints, and of the household of God; 20 And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone; 21 In whom all the building fitly framed together groweth unto an holy temple in the Lord: 22 In whom ye also are builded together for an habitation of God through the Spirit.

Romans 9:23–25 (KJV 1900) — 23 And that he might make known the riches of his glory on the vessels of mercy, which he had afore prepared unto glory, 24 Even us, whom he hath called, not of the Jews only, but also of the Gentiles? 25 As he saith also in Osee, I will call them my people, which were not my people; and her beloved, which was not beloved.

That would be the gentiles and that appears in the Old Testament contrary to your claim

Hosea 2:23 (KJV 1900) — 23 And I will sow her unto me in the earth; And I will have mercy upon her that had not obtained mercy; And I will say to them which were not my people, Thou art my people; And they shall say, Thou art my God.

God was in Christ reconciling the world of Jews unto Himself.

Noone was reconciled to God by Christ until He died on the Cross.

So, when we read John 3:16, that says that God so loved the WORLD...

And when we read 2 Corinthians 5:19, that was written by the "Apostle to the GENTILES" who said that God was in Christ reconciling the World back to God...

That is obviously teaching more then just "for the Jews".

There is no biblical evidence for that claim
there is plenty if it troubled you enough to go, retranslate, enquire in prophets
and study.

here, in a social forum I cannot give you a cliff note proof. But neither is it required of me
to do. As far as I know God did not enshrine proofs and debating as a form of understanding
by the sons. LOL. All I am doing here is stating what I concluded after studying myself.

Reading L. Ron Hubbard are you?

As he also likes to create religious science fiction.
Nope not even slightly. Why would I read a satanic snake if I can read God.
But if it satisfies you to make subtle aspersions on me and my character, go for it.

there is plenty if it troubled you enough to go, retranslate, enquire in prophets
and study.

here, in a social forum I cannot give you a cliff note proof. But neither is it required of me
to do. As far as I know God did not enshrine proofs and debating as a form of understanding
by the sons. LOL. All I am doing here is stating what I concluded after studying myself.
So where is it?

I do not believe one should argue for a viewpoint and not produce evidence in support of it

An unsupported view really deserves no attention

Last edited:
God was in Christ reconciling the world of Jews unto Himself. You're dealing with the Greek definition, not the English definition which word now encompasses the planet and all mankind. In Greek the word defines "inhabitants" and the inhabitants of the 'eretz' are the children of Israel.
If you were fluent in Greek, you might understand.

You ignore the relationship and covenants the LORD has with Abraham and his seed. ALL 37 books and thousands and thousands of chapters of God's dealings with His covenant people Israel.
Adding your thoughts to scripture

2 Corinthians 5:19 (KJV 1900) — 19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.

Jews do not appear in that verse

They do appear here with gentiles

Galatians 3:27–29 (KJV 1900) — 27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ. 28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus. 29 And if ye be Christ’s, then are ye Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise.

sorry no matter how you try you cannot remove God's overture to the gentiles

Ephesians 2:13–22 (KJV 1900) — 13 But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ. 14 For he is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us; 15 Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace; 16 And that he might reconcile both unto God in one body by the cross, having slain the enmity thereby: 17 And came and preached peace to you which were afar off, and to them that were nigh. 18 For through him we both have access by one Spirit unto the Father. 19 Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellowcitizens with the saints, and of the household of God; 20 And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone; 21 In whom all the building fitly framed together groweth unto an holy temple in the Lord: 22 In whom ye also are builded together for an habitation of God through the Spirit.

Romans 9:23–25 (KJV 1900) — 23 And that he might make known the riches of his glory on the vessels of mercy, which he had afore prepared unto glory, 24 Even us, whom he hath called, not of the Jews only, but also of the Gentiles? 25 As he saith also in Osee, I will call them my people, which were not my people; and her beloved, which was not beloved.

That would be the gentiles and that appears in the Old Testament contrary to your claim

Hosea 2:23 (KJV 1900) — 23 And I will sow her unto me in the earth; And I will have mercy upon her that had not obtained mercy; And I will say to them which were not my people, Thou art my people; And they shall say, Thou art my God.
Good luck with that.

Back
Top Bottom