Why The Trinity is Wrong: Juxtaposition

Do you think the Trinity is correct or incorrect

• Total voters
@Behold, and @Wrangler,
let's get this right. the Godhead, or "GOD" problem, Listen Genesis 1:26 "And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth."

two the both of you, is this ONE person here who made man male and female, yes or no? your answers please.

101G.
Yes, it is one person who made male and female. Who are you presuming YHWH was speaking to in this verse and why do you hold it as superior to the 1,000's of verses were God is referred to using singular pronouns, most importantly the 1C.

You shall have no other god before me.

This includes most especially the trinitarian god.

well Wrangler, we are all waiting. see, all that, "why do you hold it as superior to the 1,000's of verses were God is referred to using singular pronouns, most importantly the 1C." do not impress 101G.

now the ONE God name, and it's NOT "JEHOVAH", and 101G didn't ask for a title, (YHWH), but the NAME or the ONE GOD. and?

101G.

@Wrangler,
maybe your friend APAK who agree with you can answer..... (smile). well if you all don't have the Stomach for the TRUTH, 101G will Give it to you. God Holy Name is "JESUS".

see how EASY that is? ,,,,, (smile).

101G.

that's CS Lweis, now 101G, the Lord Jesus is the WHOLE cube, every side, and every line, and there is no one else. "ONE"

NEXT, square,

101G.
Wrong again. Jesus is not the Whole Cube. He is only part of what makes up the Cube, because the Father and the Holy Spirit are also part of the Cube that is God. Jesus is not the only one who is God. Jesus points us to the Father, not to Himself.

@Behold, and @Wrangler,
since one, or neither can answer, let 101G teach you. John 1:1 "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God."

the Word was "WITH" God? is this what you want to KNOW, "Who are you presuming YHWH was speaking to in this verse". he was speaking of himself to come in Flesh which shows the ECHAD of God in the Equal Share of ... "HIMSELF" as a man. did you not KNOW that God is the FIRST PROPHET in the bible who spoke prophetically of himself? listen, Romans 5:14 "Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over them that had not sinned after the similitude of Adam's transgression, who is the figure of him that was to come." yes, ONE person at Genesis 1:26, for the very next verse confirms this. Genesis 1:27 "So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them."

so, how did God go from a US and OUR to a HE and HIM in Just One Verse?...... (smile), because he, God is ONE PERSON, who was to share himself EQUALLY in the Form of his OWN IMAGE man.

so How can God be one PERSON in two Manifestation as @Behold said? answer, "EQUALLY SHARED" ... in "TIME", "PLACE", "ORDER", and "RANK"..... (smile), and all this was in Genesis 1:1...... Oh dear.

101G.

Last edited:
Wrong again. Jesus is not the Whole Cube. He is only part of what makes up the Cube, because the Father and the Holy Spirit are also part of the Cube that is God. Jesus is not the only one who is God. Jesus points us to the Father, not to Himself.
see my post above.

101G.

Not at all. I am disagreeing with the trinitarian claim that Jesus was speaking metaphysically. I hold this to be a metaphorical expression for the miracle of procreation - how 2 become 1, in creating a baby.

My mother died 15 years ago. My father is still alive. They are not one flesh.
I am very sorry for your, and his, loss.
Half of your father died the day your mother died, trust me in this (my first wife died 12 years ago, and half of myself died with her).

You are very much disagreeing with Scripture, because it says clearly that in marriage, not procreation, the two become one flesh. Abraham was one flesh with Sarah long before Issac was conceived.

@Behold, and @Wrangler,
since one, or neither can answer, let 101G teach you. John 1:1 "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God."

Correct.

That is "The Word was made FLESH (virgin born) and dwelt among us", (as a human) = Jesus.

Jesus is "God manifested in the flesh".

ERROR, but I'll give you some credit, but how did both Manifest? your answer please.

101G.

Jesus is the "Word" of Creation..... 1 Colossians 1:16 = John 1

God is the Father of Creation... Genesis 1:3

These 2 are "one".

Or as Jesus told you..... "I and my Father are ONE".

Or as Jesus told you..."If you've seen ME... you've SEEN the Father".

These 2 are "one".

Have I Not been saying that? just as in John 2... when Jesus say he, he, he, who is God will raise up his own body. have not 101G been saying that?

I suggest one read my post here also,
101G.

These 2 are "one".

correct, JESUS is God...... the ONE TRUE GOD IN THE "ECHAD" of Father/Ordinal First, and Son/Ordinal Last.

Revelation 1:11 "Saying, I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last: and, What thou seest, write in a book, and send it unto the seven churches which are in Asia; unto Ephesus, and unto Smyrna, and unto Pergamos, and unto Thyatira, and unto Sardis, and unto Philadelphia, and unto Laodicea."

Revelation 1:17 "And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last:"

Revelation 2:8 "And unto the angel of the church in Smyrna write; These things saith the first and the last, which was dead, and is alive;"

Revelation 22:13 "I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last."

How many times must he tell us that he is GOD, the FIRST and the LAST?"

Isaiah 44:6 "Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God."

is there still a question of his, JESUS, deity?

101G.

correct, JESUS is God...... the ONE TRUE GOD IN THE "ECHAD" of Father/Ordinal First, and Son/Ordinal Last.

Revelation 1:11 "Saying, I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last: and, What thou seest, write in a book, and send it unto the seven churches which are in Asia; unto Ephesus, and unto Smyrna, and unto Pergamos, and unto Thyatira, and unto Sardis, and unto Philadelphia, and unto Laodicea."

Revelation 1:17 "And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last:"

Revelation 2:8 "And unto the angel of the church in Smyrna write; These things saith the first and the last, which was dead, and is alive;"

Revelation 22:13 "I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last."

Isaiah 44:6 "Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God."

101G.
There is no question about Jesus' Diety, the Father's Diety, and the Holy Spirit's Diety.

101G.
There never has been a question of Jesus' deity. But from some of your comments it appears now that you are saying that the Father is not also deity, nor the Holy Spirit deity also. All three are the same deity.

No. None of my father died that day. Another Being died that day, my mother.
God would disagree, and I am sure your father would also.
Not at all. I am very much disagreeing with reading mysticism into practical text. Never the 2 shall meet.
There is no mysticism in Scripture, and I am not reading it in. I am, however, reading what Scripture says. Scripture treats procreation completely separately from the union that occurs in marriage. Procreation is the natural result of the union of marriage, not the union itself. A husband and wife are united as one long before they have children. Joseph and Mary were one before Jesus was conceived (Matt 1:20 & 24 - Note, the word "as" is not present in the Greek, so it should say, "do not be afraid to take Mary, your wife"), and they did not have intercourse until after He was born (vs 25).

"God manifested in the Flesh" as the "only begotten of the FATHER"

2 are '"ONE".
the Lord Jesus is the "ONLY" true and living God. as Son, the Ordinal Last, as Father, the Ordinal First in his "ECHAD", of EQUAL SHARING of HIM-SELF in flesh, (both Natural, and Glorified).
it's a numerical two of "one" person in a "ECHAD" of equal Share. hence the "ONENESS" of God in an ECHAD of equal share of his "OWN" self. not two persons, (neither separate nor distinct), no, but only one person equally shared in first, Natural Flesh/Son of God, (ordinal Last) and in Glorified, or resurrected flesh (ordinal First) the NEW MAN.

be blessed.

101G.

Back
Top Bottom