Truth about the resurrection

You’re not dealing with the point! “All things” and “not even one thing” eliminates the possibility that was the Word was created.

“Dia”, with the genitive, as in Jn 1:3, means the Word was the instrumental means of the creation of “all things” and without his being the means, “not even one thing” was created. If the Word is created it is “a thing”, and that makes the Word to either be self-created, or that Jn 1:3 is a false statement.

And another point, “dia” with the genitive does not mean that the Word was simply being the “tool” by which God the Father
created. The Word was not the hammer by which God created. The Word was with the Father in the beginning.

The beginning is the point of creation, and the Word already was already existent with the Father; this necessarily makes him eternally existent.

Doug
Jesus is the firstborn of all creation=All creation occurred at the beginning then God rested. Your religions twist this.

You’re not dealing with the point! “All things” and “not even one thing” eliminates the possibility that was the Word was created.

“Dia”, with the genitive, as in Jn 1:3, means the Word was the instrumental means of the creation of “all things” and without his being the means, “not even one thing” was created. If the Word is created it is “a thing”, and that makes the Word to either be self-created, or that Jn 1:3 is a false statement.

And another point, “dia” with the genitive does not mean that the Word was simply being the “tool” by which God the Father
created. The Word was not the hammer by which God created. The Word was with the Father in the beginning.

The beginning is the point of creation, and the Word already was already existent with the Father; this necessarily makes him eternally existent.

Doug
Did you miss the many passages that assures 1 single being created it all( Gen 1:27),, Prov 8:27-28),, Isaiah 40:26) = HE created, not we or us)--not the us found in Genesis that your religions twist in their darkness. 1:26--Because at 27 it assures God created man in his( not ours) image.
The us = Jehovah and his master worker( Prov 8:30)= the one who was beside God during the creation process= The one God by himself created all other things-THROUGH his master worker. Gods master worker = Jesus gives God 100% credit at Prov 8 for all creating. God created his master worker-direct-first and last. Prov 8:22-Produced me as the beginning of your way( creating)--twisted bibles have possessed me-it makes no sense.

Did you miss the many passages that assures 1 single being created it all( Gen 1:27),, Prov 8:27-28),, Isaiah 40:26) = HE created, not we or us)--not the us found in Genesis that your religions twist in their darkness. 1:26--Because at 27 it assures God created man in his( not ours) image.
The us = Jehovah and his master worker( Prov 8:30)= the one who was beside God during the creation process= The one God by himself created all other things-THROUGH his master worker. Gods master worker = Jesus gives God 100% credit at Prov 8 for all creating. God created his master worker-direct-first and last. Prov 8:22-Produced me as the beginning of your way( creating)--twisted bibles have possessed me-it makes no sense.

But John gives the credit for 100% of creation to the Word! He doesn’t give it to ho theos, unless of course, “and the Word was God” actually does mean what we Trinitarians believe it to say- then he definitely gives credit to God.

Doug

Jesus is the firstborn of all creation=All creation occurred at the beginning then God rested. Your religions twist this.
Firstborn means “preeminent over” as in the premier authority over all creation. A pretty accurate description of God, wouldn’t you say?

Doug

Um creation did not birth Christ

and all things were created by him and without him nothing was created

John 1:3 (KJV 1900) — 3 All things were made by him; and without him was not anything made that was made.

(NWT)Joh 1:3 All things came into existence through him, and apart from him not even one thing came into existence. What has come into existence

that makes it impossible he was a created thing

You just do not understand the term firstborn (prototokos)

Firstborn prototokos gr, sometimes used to denote preeminence or headship or even favoritism. it is sometimes transferred

Ex. 4:22 Then you shall say to Pharaoh, ‘Thus says the LORD, Israel is my firstborn son,

Psa. 89:27 And I will make him the firstborn,
the highest of the kings of the earth.

Descendants of Reuben

1Chr. 5:1 The sons of Reuben the firstborn of Israel (for he was the firstborn, but because he defiled his father’s couch, his birthright was given to the sons of Joseph the son of Israel, so that he could not be enrolled as the oldest son; 2 though Judah became strong among his brothers and a chief came from him, yet the birthright belonged to Joseph), 3 the sons of Reuben, the firstborn of Israel: Hanoch, Pallu, Hezron, and Carmi.

Gen. 41:50 Before the year of famine came, two sons were born to Joseph. Asenath, the daughter of Potiphera priest of On, bore them to him. 51 Joseph called the name of the firstborn Manasseh. “For,” he said, “God has made me forget all my hardship and all my father’s house.” 52 The name of the second he called Ephraim, “For God has made me fruitful in the land of my affliction.”

Jer. 31:9 With weeping they shall come,
and with pleas for mercy I will lead them back,
I will make them walk by brooks of water,
in a straight path in which they shall not stumble,
for I am a father to Israel,
and Ephraim is my firstborn.

But John gives the credit for 100% of creation to the Word! He doesn’t give it to ho theos, unless of course, “and the Word was God” actually does mean what we Trinitarians believe it to say- then he definitely gives credit to God.

Doug
John says--through Jesus.

Firstborn means “preeminent over” as in the premier authority over all creation. A pretty accurate description of God, wouldn’t you say?

Doug
Firstborn of all creation=God created this being ( Gods master worker) direct, first and last, all other things created THROUGH that being, that being was sent to earth and named Jesus as a mortal.

Um creation did not birth Christ

and all things were created by him and without him nothing was created

John 1:3 (KJV 1900) — 3 All things were made by him; and without him was not anything made that was made.

(NWT)Joh 1:3 All things came into existence through him, and apart from him not even one thing came into existence. What has come into existence

that makes it impossible he was a created thing

You just do not understand the term firstborn (prototokos)

Firstborn prototokos gr, sometimes used to denote preeminence or headship or even favoritism. it is sometimes transferred

Ex. 4:22 Then you shall say to Pharaoh, ‘Thus says the LORD, Israel is my firstborn son,

Psa. 89:27 And I will make him the firstborn,
the highest of the kings of the earth.

Descendants of Reuben

1Chr. 5:1 The sons of Reuben the firstborn of Israel (for he was the firstborn, but because he defiled his father’s couch, his birthright was given to the sons of Joseph the son of Israel, so that he could not be enrolled as the oldest son; 2 though Judah became strong among his brothers and a chief came from him, yet the birthright belonged to Joseph), 3 the sons of Reuben, the firstborn of Israel: Hanoch, Pallu, Hezron, and Carmi.

Gen. 41:50 Before the year of famine came, two sons were born to Joseph. Asenath, the daughter of Potiphera priest of On, bore them to him. 51 Joseph called the name of the firstborn Manasseh. “For,” he said, “God has made me forget all my hardship and all my father’s house.” 52 The name of the second he called Ephraim, “For God has made me fruitful in the land of my affliction.”

Jer. 31:9 With weeping they shall come,
and with pleas for mercy I will lead them back,
I will make them walk by brooks of water,
in a straight path in which they shall not stumble,
for I am a father to Israel,
and Ephraim is my firstborn.
Jesus was created direct-first and last=Gods master worker. All other things created-THROUGH him, not by him.

John says--through Jesus.
John says by means of the Word, which is the intent of John’s use of dia with the genitive. And, again, the Word was with God in the beginning. If the Word was the first thing created, he could not have been with the Father in the beginning (which, again, is the point at which creation begins.)

Doug

Firstborn of all creation=God created this being ( Gods master worker) direct, first and last, all other things created THROUGH that being, that being was sent to earth and named Jesus as a mortal.
The problem is that scripture doesn’t say “all other things”, it just says “all things” or “whatever has been made”. If the Word was created, John lied by stating “all things”!

Doug

John says by means of the Word, which is the intent of John’s use of dia with the genitive. And, again, the Word was with God in the beginning. If the Word was the first thing created, he could not have been with the Father in the beginning (which, again, is the point at which creation begins.)

Doug
beginning = creation. YHWH(Jehovah) is THE ONLY TRUE GOD= 100% fact.

The problem is that scripture doesn’t say “all other things”, it just says “all things” or “whatever has been made”. If the Word was created, John lied by stating “all things”!

Doug
Catholicism translating is filled with errors and alterations. Its all the protestants had to use, they fixed little.

Jesus was created direct-first and last=Gods master worker. All other things created-THROUGH him, not by him.
Watchtower spin and contrary to scripture

John 1:3 (KJV 1900) — 3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

That one verse alone refutes watchtower theology.

The watchtower and scripture do not go together.

Our Lord Jesus Christ is the Creator according to many passages in our Bible.

Genesis 1:1
In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.

John 1:3
Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made.

Romans 11:33-36
Oh, the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are His judgments and unfathomable His ways! 34 For who has known the mind of the Lord, or who became His counselor? 35 Or who has first given to Him that it might be paid back to him again? 36 For from Him and through Him and to Him are all things. To Him be the glory forever. Amen.

Acts 17:24-25He is the God who made the world and everything in it. Since He is Lord of heaven and earth, He does not live in man-made temples,and human hands can not serve His needs--for He has no needs. He Himself gives life and breath to everything, and He satisfies every need there is.

Acts 17:26-27

From one Man He created all the nations throughout the whole earth. He decided beforehand which should rise and fall, and He determined their boundaries. His purpose in all of this was that the nations should seek after God and perhaps feel their way toward Him and find Him--though He is not far from any one of us.

1 Corinthians 8:6
yet for us there is but one God, the Father, from whom are all things, and we exist for Him; and one Lord, Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we exist through Him.

Colossians 1:16-17
For by him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things were created by him and for him. 17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.

Hebrews 1:2

but in these last days he has spoken to us by his Son, whom he appointed heir of all things, and through whom he made the universe.

Hebrews 1:10
He also says,
"In the beginning, O Lord, you laid the foundations of the earth, and the heavens are the work of your hands.

hope this helps !!!

Our Lord Jesus Christ is the Creator according to many passages in our Bible.

Genesis 1:1
In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.

John 1:3
Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made.

Romans 11:33-36
Oh, the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are His judgments and unfathomable His ways! 34 For who has known the mind of the Lord, or who became His counselor? 35 Or who has first given to Him that it might be paid back to him again? 36 For from Him and through Him and to Him are all things. To Him be the glory forever. Amen.

Acts 17:24-25He is the God who made the world and everything in it. Since He is Lord of heaven and earth, He does not live in man-made temples,and human hands can not serve His needs--for He has no needs. He Himself gives life and breath to everything, and He satisfies every need there is.

Acts 17:26-27

From one Man He created all the nations throughout the whole earth. He decided beforehand which should rise and fall, and He determined their boundaries. His purpose in all of this was that the nations should seek after God and perhaps feel their way toward Him and find Him--though He is not far from any one of us.

1 Corinthians 8:6
yet for us there is but one God, the Father, from whom are all things, and we exist for Him; and one Lord, Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we exist through Him.

Colossians 1:16-17
For by him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things were created by him and for him. 17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.

Hebrews 1:2

but in these last days he has spoken to us by his Son, whom he appointed heir of all things, and through whom he made the universe.

Hebrews 1:10
He also says,
"In the beginning, O Lord, you laid the foundations of the earth, and the heavens are the work of your hands.

hope this helps !!!
add

Ephesians 3:9 (KJV 1900) — 9 And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ:

beginning = creation. YHWH(Jehovah) is THE ONLY TRUE GOD= 100% fact.
Hebrews 1:3 (KJV 1900) — 3 Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high;

Jesus is Jehovah

stated of Jesus

Hebrews 1:10–12 (KJV 1900) — 10 And, Thou, Lord, in the beginning hast laid the foundation of the earth; and the heavens are the works of thine hands: 11 They shall perish; but thou remainest; and they all shall wax old as doth a garment; 12 And as a vesture shalt thou fold them up, and they shall be changed: but thou art the same, and thy years shall not fail.

stated of Jehovah

Psalm 102:25–27 (UASV) — 25 Of old you laid the foundation of the earth, and the heavens are the work of your hands. 26 They will perish, but you will endure; they will all wear out like a garment. You will change them like clothing, and they will pass away, 27 but you are the same, and your years will never end.

as proven by

Psalm 102:19–24 (UASV) — 19 that he looked down from his holy height; from heaven Jehovah looked at the earth, 20 to hear the groans of the prisoners, to set free those who were doomed to die, 21 that they may declare in Zion the name of Jehovah, and his praise in Jerusalem, 22 when the peoples are gathered together, and kingdoms, to serve Jehovah. 23 He has weakened my strength in the way; he has shortened my days. 24 I say, “O my God, “do not take me away in the midst of my days, your years are throughout all generations.

Back
Top Bottom