Time in heaven

There you go again, offering only bald denials

The bible states it

God plans, thinks and is shown planning

You deny it

You being quite deluded, imagine asking questions can rebut the bible proclamation

Not even close
So you cannot reword the sentence so it's coherent? Which means you lifted it it from somewhere else which is all you do. Cut and paste others work and you have no idea what your cutting and pasting means. Hence you cannot answer questions.

There is another option. If God is omniscient God planning something makes no sense. Unless one has embraced Open Theism and simply to cowardly to admit it. That would be you. It is where Provisionism leads. Provisionism is a illogical incoherent mess otherwise. So why not just admit your Open Theism?

So you cannot reword the sentence so it's coherent? Which means you lifted it it from somewhere else which is all you do. Cut and paste others work and you have no idea what your cutting and pasting means. Hence you cannot answer questions.

There is another option. If God is omniscient God planning something makes no sense. Unless one has embraced Open Theism and simply to cowardly to admit it. That would be you. It is where Provisionism leads. Provisionism is a illogical incoherent mess otherwise. So why not just admit your Open Theism?
You just can't read and you bear false witness as well

As I stated

The bible states it

You deny it

You being quite deluded, imagine asking questions can rebut the bible proclamation

Not even close

You just can't read and you bear false witness as well

As I stated

The bible states it

You deny it

Not even close
So to question your Open Theist position is not allowed then? LOL Or is it only when you cannot answer? When clearly you cannot.

Classical Theism wins again.

Good talk

So to question your Open Theist position is not allowed then? LOL Or is it only when you cannot answer? When clearly you cannot.

Classical Theism wins again.

Good talk
You can question anything you like, but you cannot rebut stated biblical truth by asking a question

The bible plainly shows God things, plans, actively planning

You either accept that or deny the bible

You can question anything you like, but you cannot rebut stated biblical truth by asking a question

Thanks. So answer the question if you can

Correct it’s nothing but question begging as an apologetic attempt but but know its deflecting since the text proves the his theological errors. We never see the texts engaged but ignored with questions that are designed to deflect.

Correct it’s nothing but question begging as an apologetic attempt but but know its deflecting since the text proves the his theological errors. We never see the texts engaged but ignored with questions that are designed to deflect.
I was deflecting nothing. My question is certainly relevant to His position. You two simply prefer to dodge and remain in error. As you wish.

I was deflecting nothing. My question is certainly relevant to His position. You two simply prefer to dodge and remain in error. As you wish.
Questions are good at times but not all the time. :) Engaging the text in question with comments would be nice once in a while. Its a better with an exegetical response to prove ones position is biblical. :)

Yes nothing but deflection

You cannot disprove statements of the bible by asking questions

God thinks

God plans

God is seen planning

God changes his mind

Yes nothing but deflection

You cannot disprove statements of the bible by asking questions

God thinks

God plans

God is seen planning

God changes his mind
🥱 anyone see my question answered? Should I ask again?

No one is trying to disprove Biblical statements. That would be you.

Thanks. So answer the question if you can
Just as soon as you deal with the facts presented and stop dodging

God thinks

God plans

God is stated to be planning

God changes his mind

BTW you were already told discursively and sequentially

🥱 anyone see my question answered? Should I ask again?

No one is trying to disprove Biblical statements. That would be you.
You are

You have no answer to

God thinks

God plans

God is stated to change his mind

You have been answered multiple times

He plans discursively and sequentially and in response to changes in man

You are

You have no answer to

God thinks

God plans

Nope. God is omniscient. How does a omniscient God plan or think? Think about what? Plan what when He has always known?

Nope. God is omniscient. How does a omniscient God plan or think? Think about what? Plan what when He has always known?
You are

You have no answer to the fact the bible teaches

God thinks

God plans

God knows all that is possible to know that is omniscience

Reality however is not static and changes and God tracks these changes with his dynamic omniscience and plans accordingly

But here you clearly demonstrate you deny what the bible teaches because of your theology

u

You are

God thinks

God plans

Reality however is not static and changes and God tracks these changes with his dynamic omniscience and plans accordingly

But here you clearly demonstrate you deny what the bible teaches because of your theology

u
No He don't. Again, is it a true response when your response has always been known?

Dynamic omniscient, a silly made up term, is Open Theism in disguise.

Tom espouses Open Theism

No He don't. Again, is it a true response when your response has always been known?

Dynamic omniscient, a silly made up term, is Open Theism in disguise.

Tom espouses Open Theism
Sorry you are assuming your view of fatalism

Tom previously: You are

God thinks

God plans

You should Embrace your fatalism

I watched a great video with a review of a James White debate where he denied being a determinist/fatalist and called himself a decreeist. Looking up the LBC and WCF definitions of Gods decree its obvious it means determinist/fatalist. Talk about De Nile. Seems to be what @Presby02 is doing as well. :)

They redefine words and have their own self made dictionaries and definitions rofl.

I watched a great video with a review of a James White debate where he denied being a determinist/fatalist and called himself a decreeist. Looking up the LBC and WCF definitions of Gods decree its obvious it means determinist/fatalist. Talk about De Nile. Seems to be what @Presby02 is doing as well. :)

They redefine words and have their own self made dictionaries and definitions rofl.
This from the side that tries to redefine omniscient? Your self awareness is on vacation.

Back
Top Bottom