Those who deny the Lord Jesus is God (=YHWH) are not saved (2 Corinthians 11:4)

There are many gospels in Scripture.
If "received the 'gospel of grace' from no man" is a reference to Galatians 1:11 all Paul is describing is the Old Testament Scripture.

Stop making stuff up.
Ok?
And if a CULT taught you that, then leave the CULT, and never look back/

Listen, Paul told you that He received His Gospel from Jesus Himself.
Teach that, as that is TRUE.
-
Audio Crossref Comment Greek
Verse (Click for Chapter)
New International Version
I did not receive it from any man, nor was I taught it; rather, I received it by revelation from Jesus Christ.

New Living Translation
I received my message from no human source, and no one taught me. Instead, I received it by direct revelation from Jesus Christ.

English Standard Version
For I did not receive it from any man, nor was I taught it, but I received it through a revelation of Jesus Christ.

Berean Standard Bible
I did not receive it from any man, nor was I taught it; rather, I received it by revelation from Jesus Christ.

Berean Literal Bible
For I neither received it from man, nor was I taught it, but by a revelation of Jesus Christ.

King James Bible
For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it, but by the revelation of Jesus Christ.

New King James Version
For I neither received it from man, nor was I taught it, but it came through the revelation of Jesus Christ.

New American Standard Bible
For I neither received it from man, nor was I taught it, but I received it through a revelation of Jesus Christ.

NASB 1995
For I neither received it from man, nor was I taught it, but I received it through a revelation of Jesus Christ.

NASB 1977

Legacy Standard Bible

Stop making stuff up.
Ok?
And if a CULT taught you that, then leave the CULT, and never look back/

Listen, Paul told you that He received His Gospel from Jesus Himself.
Teach that, as that is TRUE.
-
Audio Crossref Comment Greek
Verse (Click for Chapter)

New Living Translation
I received my message from no human source, and no one taught me. Instead, I received it by direct revelation from Jesus Christ.

English Standard Version
For I did not receive it from any man, nor was I taught it, but I received it through a revelation of Jesus Christ.

Berean Standard Bible

Berean Literal Bible
For I neither received it from man, nor was I taught it, but by a revelation of Jesus Christ.

King James Bible
For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it, but by the revelation of Jesus Christ.

New King James Version
For I neither received it from man, nor was I taught it, but it came through the revelation of Jesus Christ.

NASB 1995

NASB 1977

Legacy Standard Bible
Ever since Westcott and Hort and their unauthorized committee of translators developed a new Greek New Testament using corrupt, unused by the Church manuscripts and the hundreds of English translations on the selling market taken from their work the Gentile Church has known nothing but confusion and confusion is not of God. There is no longer any uniformity in having the same translation as your submission above tries to show. There is only ONE Authorized translation for the English-speaking people and that is the King James Version.
But to answer your comment:

What God began on the Feast of Harvest and the Advent of the Holy Spirit He continues today, that is, that an believer can receive the same revelation Paul experienced by reading and studying, asking, seeking, and knocking and praying to God for understanding and guidance from His Word.
Paul was a Pharisee, a priest and had uncompromised access to the Scripture of Law, Psalms, and the Prophets. There was no New Testament writing he could refer to. There was no 1st Peter, or 1, 2, 3, John, or Hebrews to go to. All he had was the Old Testament Scripture, and Paul says he excelled above many his equals, meaning he was a student of the Word in the Jewish religion. But all he knew was 'letter' of the Law. When he was illuminated by the Holy Spirit the seed of the Word of God hid in his 'heart' was ignited and he saw things in the Old Testament with new eyes he never saw before. THIS was the means of his revelation he speaks of in Galatians 1. It was simple bible study under the anointing with a superb bible.
A born again Christian can have the same revelation of understanding as Paul did just by doing the same thing, sincere seeking in God's Word under the anointing. I lay claim to the same revelation Paul does.

Even a newborn baby Christian who uses the KJV, a good linguist like Strong's, is obedient to what he already knows, prays, relies on the anointing, and is sincere in his search for God's truth can have the same revelation and they do. God speaks to me through His Word. He threads passages of Scripture together in my mind and I see things - based on my calling and spiritual gifts - that may not be what others see but that's the how we got the doctrines we have today. The Lord revealed something to a believer through Scripture no one ever seen and although in the present might be a "minority" holding, but either in years or hundreds of years becomes major doctrine we hold today. God determines how much light an individual or generation receives of His Word. Paul's stated 'revelation' came through regular bible study under the anointing.

So, you are saying the same Peter who also said in congruence and harmony with 2 Peter 1:1, that in 2 Peter 1:17 God, our great and wonderful Father truly honored him by saying. "This is my own dear Son , and I am pleased with him." (CEV) that HIs Son is his Father, who also is his God?

Need to check in with the HS and get a better reading on it.

The three passages of scripture you were responding to (Titus 2:13; 2 Peter 1:1; 1 John 5:20) are discussed by Raymond E. Brown - one of my favorite Catholic scholars - in his book Jesus God And Man. All three are listed in the section titled “TEXTS WHERE THE USE OF ‘GOD’ FOR JESUS IS DUBIOUS”, under the subtitle “Passages where obscurity arises from syntax”.

The three passages of scripture you were responding to (Titus 2:13; 2 Peter 1:1; 1 John 5:20) are discussed by Raymond E. Brown - one of my favorite Catholic scholars - in his book Jesus God And Man. All three are listed in the section titled “TEXTS WHERE THE USE OF ‘GOD’ FOR JESUS IS DUBIOUS”, under the subtitle “Passages where obscurity arises from syntax”.

Who cares.
What is your take on them?

John 1:3- notice through HIM, not it

Its Unanimously in my favor not yours. But that is your choice to turn a blind eye to the Word the truth is He, not it.

Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made.

New Living Translation
God created everything through him, and nothing was created except through him.

English Standard Version
All things were made through him, and without him was not any thing made that was made.

Berean Standard Bible
Through Him all things were made, and without Him nothing was made that has been made.

Berean Literal Bible
All things came into being through Him, and without Him not even one thing came into being that has come into being.

King James Bible
All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

New King James Version
All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made.

All things came into being through Him, and apart from Him not even one thing came into being that has come into being.

NASB 1995
All things came into being through Him, and apart from Him nothing came into being that has come into being.

NASB 1977
All things came into being by Him, and apart from Him nothing came into being that has come into being.

Legacy Standard Bible
All things came into being through Him, and apart from Him nothing came into being that has come into being.

Amplified Bible
All things were made and came into existence through Him; and without Him not even one thing was made that has come into being.

Christian Standard Bible
All things were created through him, and apart from him not one thing was created that has been created.

Holman Christian Standard Bible
All things were created through Him, and apart from Him not one thing was created that has been created.

American Standard Version
All things were made through him; and without him was not anything made that hath been made.

Aramaic Bible in Plain English
Everything was in his hand, and without him not even one thing existed of the things that existed.

Contemporary English Version
And with this Word, God created all things. Nothing was made without the Word. Everything that was created

Douay-Rheims Bible
All things were made by him: and without him was made nothing that was made.

English Revised Version
All things were made by him; and without him was not anything made that hath been made.

GOD'S WORD® Translation
Everything came into existence through him. Not one thing that exists was made without him.

Good News Translation
Through him God made all things; not one thing in all creation was made without him.

International Standard Version
Through him all things were made, and apart from him nothing was made that has been made.

Literal Standard Version
all things happened through Him, and without Him not even one thing happened that has happened.

Majority Standard Bible
Through Him all things were made, and without Him nothing was made that has been made.

New American Bible
All things came to be through him, and without him nothing came to be. What came to be

NET Bible
All things were created by him, and apart from him not one thing was created that has been created.

New Revised Standard Version
All things came into being through him, and without him not one thing came into being. What has come into being

New Heart English Bible
All things were made through him, and apart from him nothing was made that has been made.

Webster's Bible Translation
All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

Weymouth New Testament
All things came into being through Him, and apart from Him nothing that exists came into being.

World English Bible
All things were made through him. Without him, nothing was made that has been made.

Young's Literal Translation
all things through him did happen, and without him happened not even one thing that hath happened.

Aramaic Bible in Plain English
Everything was in his hand, and without him not even one thing existed of the things that existed.

Lamsa Bible
Everything came to be by his hand; and without him not even one thing came to be of what was created.

Anderson New Testament
All things were made by him, and without him not one thing was made that now exists.

Godbey New Testament
All things were made by Him, and without Him nothing was made, that has been made.

Haweis New Testament
All things were made by him; and without him was not one thing made that was made.

Mace New Testament
all things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made.

Weymouth New Testament
All things came into being through Him, and apart from Him nothing that exists came into being.

Worrell New Testament
All things were made through Him, and apart from Him was not even one thing made that has been made.

Worsley New Testament
By Him were all things made, and without Him was not any one thing made that was made.

“It is very likely that John chose to open his Gospel by focusing on the ‘Word’ (logos) because this term would speak with meaning to both Jews and Greeks.

’The word of God’ would have been very familiar to all religious Jews, not least as a phrase regularly used in Israel’s scriptures, usually in reference to inspired prophecy - ‘the word of Yahweh came to Abr(ah)am‘, to Moses, Joshua, and the prophets. Central to the thought was that an utterance of Yahweh had power to accomplish what it asserted, because it was the word of God. In creation, ‘God said, “Let there be ….”, and it was so‘ (Gen. 1.3, 6-7). So the Psalmist naturally writes, ‘By the word of Yahweh the heavens were made’ (Ps. 33.6). And in the oracle of Isaiah God declares, ‘The word that goes forth from my mouth shall not return to me empty, but it shall accomplish that which I purpose (Isa. 55:11).”

(James D.G. Dunn, Neither Jew Nor Greek: A Contested Identity, p. 347)

Setting the table. There’s nothing in this quote that you haven’t already heard me say, numerous times.

Setting the table for the one and only "appealing to authority fallacy "

Gods Word trumps secondary and uninspired sources. :) which I demonstrated with all the Bible Translations that agree with me and oppose dunn and matthias.

hope this helps !!!

Setting the table for the one and only "appealing to authority fallacy "

Gods Word trumps secondary and uninspired sources. :) which I demonstrated with all the Bible Translations that agree with me and oppose dunn and matthias.

hope this helps !!!

That’s a curious comment about Dunn. He isn’t opposed to any of the Bible translations you listed. Neither am I; but I do think translations like the Geneva Bible make it easier for readers to grasp what John is talking about in the prologue of his Gospel.

That’s a curious comment about Dunn. He isn’t opposed to any of the Bible translations you listed.
he is 100% wrong about the Logos in John 1:1 WHO IS GOD. is a Person not an it just like the other mentioned Person who is God in John 1:1

Either both Theos references to God in John 1:1 are its or they are both Persons.

One cannot have their cake and eat it too. Its called eisegesis.

hope this helps !!!

he is 100% wrong about the Logos in John 1:1 WHO IS GOD. is a Person not an it just like the other mentioned Person who is God in John 1:1

Either both references to God in John 1:1 are its or they are both Persons.

One cannot have their cake and eat it too. Its called eisegesis.

hope this helps !!!

Personification.

(6) I am amazed that you are so quickly deserting Him who called you by the grace of Christ, for a different gospel;

Paul does not "Preach the Trinity". as this is not the Gospel.

Paul preaches "the Cross"..... "The preaching of the Cross". = The Gospel.

Paul says..>""""But we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a stumblingblock, and unto the Greeks foolishness;"""

Notice this next verse reader..... and here is "wisdom"....= When a "preacher" or similar, does not understand what you are going to read, then you are dealing with a HERETIC, or worse....
So, keep your spiritual eyes open.......
-
-
For I resolved to know nothing while I was with you except Jesus Christ and him crucified.

New Living Translation
For I decided that while I was with you I would forget everything except Jesus Christ, the one who was crucified.

English Standard Version
For I decided to know nothing among you except Jesus Christ and him crucified.

Berean Standard Bible
For I resolved to know nothing while I was with you except Jesus Christ and Him crucified.

Berean Literal Bible
For I decided to know nothing among you except Jesus Christ and Him having been crucified.

King James Bible
For I determined not to know any thing among you, save Jesus Christ, and him crucified.

New King James Version
For I determined not to know anything among you except Jesus Christ and Him crucified.

For I determined to know nothing among you except Jesus Christ, and Him crucified.

NASB 1995
For I determined to know nothing among you except Jesus Christ, and Him crucified.

NASB 1977

Legacy Standard Bible

Amplified Bible
for I made the decision to know nothing [that is, to forego philosophical or theological discussions regarding inconsequential things and opinions while] among you except Jesus Christ, and Him crucified [and the meaning of His redemptive, substitutionary death and His resurrection].

Christian Standard Bible
I decided to know nothing among you except Jesus Christ and him crucified.

Logos, however, was also a very familiar term to the wide range of Greeks who thought seriously about their world and their place in it. In Stoicism, one of the principal philosophies of the time, logos was the term used for the divine reason which Stoics believed was immanent in the world, permeating all things. As such, it was also present in man, as the seminal logos (logos spermatikos), so that man’s highest good was to live in accordance with and by assenting to this divine reason. Particularly helpful for John was the fact that the basic meaning of logos embraces both ‘thought, reason‘ and ‘speech utterance’. And the Stoics we’re accustomed to distinguish two aspects or phases of logos - logos = the unexpressed thought, the thought within the mind (logos endiathetos, and logos = the uttered thought, the thought expressed in speech (logos prophorikos).”

(James Dunn, ibid.)

Paul does not "Preach the Trinity". as this is not the Gospel.

Paul preaches "the Cross"..... "The preaching of the Cross". = The Gospel.

Paul says..>""""But we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a stumblingblock, and unto the Greeks foolishness;"""

Notice this next verse reader..... and here is "wisdom"....= When a "preacher" or similar, does not understand what you are going to read, then you are dealing with a HERETIC, or worse....
So, keep your spiritual eyes open.......
-
-
For I resolved to know nothing while I was with you except Jesus Christ and him crucified.

New Living Translation
For I decided that while I was with you I would forget everything except Jesus Christ, the one who was crucified.

English Standard Version
For I decided to know nothing among you except Jesus Christ and him crucified.

Berean Standard Bible
For I resolved to know nothing while I was with you except Jesus Christ and Him crucified.

Berean Literal Bible
For I decided to know nothing among you except Jesus Christ and Him having been crucified.

King James Bible
For I determined not to know any thing among you, save Jesus Christ, and him crucified.

New King James Version
For I determined not to know anything among you except Jesus Christ and Him crucified.

NASB 1995

NASB 1977

Legacy Standard Bible

Amplified Bible
for I made the decision to know nothing [that is, to forego philosophical or theological discussions regarding inconsequential things and opinions while] among you except Jesus Christ, and Him crucified [and the meaning of His redemptive, substitutionary death and His resurrection].

Christian Standard Bible
I decided to know nothing among you except Jesus Christ and him crucified.

Post 22

nope no personification mentioned in the passage, just more eisegesis.

Why not go all the way and say about Dunn what you (and a few other trinitarians on this forum) have said about Tyndale and other trinitarian translators whom you disagree with?

Why not go all the way and say about Dunn what you (and a few other trinitarians on this forum) have said about Tyndale and other trinitarian translators whom you disagree with?
I said what I needed to say in my post. Its as simple as that. :)

The "name of the Lord"... is "Jesus is Lord"., as "every knee shall bow and every tongue confess that JESUS is LORD".

That's His name.

"Jesus".

The Jesus of the Bible is YHWH (Romans 10:13; cf. Joel 2:5 LXX).

A created jesus is not the Jesus of the Bible and so is therefore not able to save.

The Jesus of the Bible is YHWH (Romans 10:13; cf. Joel 2:5 LXX).

A created jesus is not the Jesus of the Bible and so is therefore not able to save.

Are you denying that the Angle Gabriel came to a Virgin named Mary and told her that the Holy Spirit was going to create insider her womb,= The only begotten Son of God, whose name is JESUS?

Are you denying this happened? Are you denying that Jesus was CREATED by the Holy Spirit, inside the womb of the Virgin Mary?

Back
Top Bottom