Those who deny the Lord Jesus is God (=YHWH) are not saved (2 Corinthians 11:4)

Sure He is Matthew 28:19- One God, One Name- Three Persons- the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.

hope this helps !!!

A trinitarian understanding of Matthew 28:19 doesn’t make Jesus a trinitarian.

Jesus tells us explicitly who his God is.

A trinitarian understanding of Matthew 28:19 doesn’t make Jesus a trinitarian.

Jesus tells us explicitly who his God is.
And Jesus accepts all the same worship, glory, praise, honor, prayer that the Father receives from the Apostles.

And His Apostles called Him God and worshipped Him as God.

Anymore strawmen ?

oh and I will throw this one in for free at no charge.

Thomas never called the Father his God- But he called Jesus his Lord and his God.

And Jesus accepted being called his God( THEOS, YHWH) and allowed Thomas to worship Him. thus breaking the first commandment for any Jew.

But wait Thomas didn't break the 1st commandment because Jesus was His God !!!!!!!!

case closed.

hope this helps !!!

And Jesus accepts all the same worship, glory, praise, honor, prayer that the Father receives from the Apostles.

And His Apostles all called Him God and worshipped Him as God.

Anymore strawmen ?

Jesus unequivocally tells you, me, and everyone who his God is.

You’ve told anyone who will listen to you that Jesus is a trinitarian.

My advice to our readers -> listen to and believe Jesus.

Jesus unequivocally tells you, me, and everyone who his God is.

You’ve told anyone who will listen to you that Jesus is a trinitarian.

My advice to our readers -> listen to and believe Jesus.
Jesus tells everyone He is also God and accepts the same worship as the Father being equal with Him. Thats why they tried stoning Him several times.

hope this helps !!!

oh and I will throw this one in for free at no charge.

Thomas never called the Father his God- But he called Jesus his Lord and his God.

And Jesus accepted being called his God( THEOS, YHWH) and allowed Thomas to worship Him. thus breaking the first commandment for any Jew.

But wait Thomas didn't break the 1st commandment because Jesus was His God !!!!!!!!

case closed.

hope this helps !!!

Case closed -> your mind is closed.

Thomas isn’t a trinitarian.

His God and Jesus’ God is the same God.

Would you happen to have a quote from any trinitarian scholar who is in record saying that Jesus is a trinitarian? If so, I would appreciate it if you would provide them.

Would you happen to have a quote from any trinitarian scholar who is in record saying that Jesus is a trinitarian? If so, I would appreciate it if you would provide them.
No Thomas confessed Jesus was his God( Theos, YHWH )

So did Paul in Titus 2:13
So did Peter in 2 Peter 1:1
so did John in 1 John 5:20

The above is your worthless opinion and a total dodge of what Thomas said.

Since Jesus is a trinitarian thats why I'm one too. :) Its why I will always be one. The same with Peter, Paul, James, Jude, John and the Author of Hebrews, Matthew , Mark and Luke all Trins.
civic, you state of cognitive dissonance is showing up again again, and I hope it does not keep you up for many nights wrestling between your dominant beliefs told as tales from the crypt by men versus the holy writ or scripture..

Back
Top Bottom