Those who deny the Lord Jesus is God (=YHWH) are not saved (2 Corinthians 11:4)

That's why He can save and the Unitarian Jesus cannot.
Nevertheless, He does possess 100% God nature and 100% human nature.

So you do believe that Jesus is not a human person.

Help me in spreading the word:

Trinitarianism teaches us that Jesus of Nazareth is not a human person.

Have you asked yourself why the trinitarian scholars who translated the word as ”it” did so? If you haven’t, you should. Your belief that they were ”grammar illiterates” is atrocious.
All I know is that they disregarded the true meaning of the Greek word οὗτος. As for why, let the historians exhume the answer to that.

John 1:1᾿Εν ἀρχῇ ἦν ὁ Λόγος, καὶ ὁ Λόγος ἦν πρὸς τὸν Θεόν, καὶ Θεὸς ἦν ὁ Λόγος.
John 1:2 οὗτος ἦν ἐν ἀρχῇ πρὸς τὸν Θεόν.

Greek Pronouns. Notice below that οὗτος translates to "he" and αυτό translates to "it". Did you learn Greek pronouns in your Greek classes?

αυτός (aftós) — “he”
αυτή (aftí) — “she”
αυτό (aftó) — “it”

All I know is that they disregarded the true meaning of the Greek word οὗτος.

No they didn’t.

As for why, let the historians exhume the answer to that.

John 1:1᾿Εν ἀρχῇ ἦν ὁ Λόγος, καὶ ὁ Λόγος ἦν πρὸς τὸν Θεόν, καὶ Θεὸς ἦν ὁ Λόγος.
John 1:2 οὗτος ἦν ἐν ἀρχῇ πρὸς τὸν Θεόν.

Greek Pronouns. Notice below that οὗτος translates to "he" and αυτό translates to "it". Did you learn Greek pronouns in your Greek classes?

αυτός (aftós) — “he”
αυτή (aftí) — “she”
αυτό (aftó) — “it”

You really do think you know more about Greek grammer than William Tyndale and the other trinitarian scholars of his magnitude.

That’s outrageous.

So you do believe that Jesus is not a human person.

Help me in spreading the word:

Trinitarianism teaches us that Jesus of Nazareth is not a human person.
Jesus of Nazareth is the Word of God Person. I've introduced you to Him already at Rev 19. What is it that you do not understand?

No they didn’t.
You really do think you know more about Greek grammer than William Tyndale and the other trinitarian scholars of his magnitude.
That’s outrageous.
The proof is in the pudding. You can choose reality or scoff at it. The choice is yours.

Wowzer!

Go and learn why they did what they did, then you’ll be facing reality.
Did you consult your Greek text book where it describes Greek pronouns? Look for οὗτος and tell me what you find.

Why they got it wrong could be multiple reasons. As I said before, I'll leave that up to historians to exhume the answers to that.

Did you consult your Greek text book where it describes Greek pronouns? Look for οὗτος and tell me what you find.

You’re living proof that a little bit of knowledge can be a dangerous thing.

Address your question to Tyndale. If he were alive he would treat it as the DD question that it is.

Why they got it wrong could be multiple reasons. As I said before, I'll leave that up to historians to exhume the answers to that.

You have no idea what you’re talking about. It doesn’t take a historian to know why they did what they did. It takes someone who knows Greek grammar.

Tyndale didn’t know Greek grammar? That’s ludicrous.

Last edited:
You’re living proof that a little bit of knowledge can be a dangerous thing.
Address your question to Tyndale. If he were alive he would treat it as the DD question that it is.
You have no idea what you’re talking about. It doesn’t take a historian to know why they did what they did. It takes someone who knows Greek grammar.
Tyndale didn’t know Greek grammar? That’s ludicrous.
You said you took Greek classes. Put your money where your mouth is. Cough up what your Greek grammar book says specifically about οὗτος.

So you place Tyndale above the authority of a Greek Grammar book.

No. I place Tyndale above you. Far above you.

He knew what he was doing and you’ve admitted that you don’t know why he did what he did.

That's your choice.

It’s not my choice.

I gotta run. Have a nice night.

When you return you’ll find that I’ve posted another translation in support of Tyndale and those who translated the prologue in the same manner that he did.

Unless you’re doing some research during your absence, you still won’t have the faintest idea why they did what they did.

Goodnight.

“In the begynnynge was the worde, and the word was with God, and the worde was God. The same was in the begynnynge with God. All things were made by it and without it was made nothynge that was made. In it was lyfe, and and lyfe was the lyght of men, and the lyght shyneth in the the darknes, but the darknes comprehended it not.”

(John 1:1-5, Matthew’s Bible, 1537)

That’s five @synergy. There will be more.

I believe that the Uncreated Word of God Person became flesh as Jesus Christ. It's the same God Person throughout. Theophanies and Rev 19:11-16 prove that. Only a God Person can save. A human person cannot save. Everyone is free to believe whatever they want.
Okay. I respect your view. Thank you for sharing what you have decided to believe with me. If you ever asked me what I think about the death of Jesus, I believe that the anonited one in Him left. That was when Jesus in flesh and body, without the anoninted one in him (Christ in Him,) he called out “My God, My God, why have you forsaken me!” That body that Jesus had became sin, the sin offering, by willingly choice to die on behalf of God and behalf of Mankind, and three days later God raised him, back up. I just do not believe the whole 100% human, 100% God, premises exactly in the way that you may. I believe that me and you still believe in the same Yeshua, that God had sent and that is the work of God to believe on the one who he had sent, and abide in him. Love to you, Matthew.

“Now from the sixth hour darkness fell upon all the land until the ninth hour. And about the ninth hour Jesus cried out with a loud voice, saying, “Eli, Eli, lema sabaktanei?” that is, “My God, My God, why have You forsaken Me?” And some of those who were standing there, when they heard it, said, “This man is calling for Elijah.” And immediately one of them ran, and taking a sponge, he filled it with sour wine and put it on a reed, and gave Him a drink. But the rest of them said, “Let us see if Elijah comes to save Him.” And Jesus cried out again with a loud voice, and gave up His spirit. And behold, the veil of the temple was torn in two from top to bottom; and the earth shook and the rocks were split. Also the tombs were opened, and many bodies of the saints who had fallen asleep were raised; and coming out of the tombs after His resurrection, they entered the holy city and appeared to many. Now as for the centurion and those who were with him keeping guard over Jesus, when they saw the earthquake and the other things that were happening, they became extremely frightened and said, “Truly this was the Son of God!””
‭‭Matthew‬ ‭27‬:‭45‬-‭54‬ ‭NASB2020‬‬

“Therefore, we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God were making an appeal through us; we beg you on behalf of Christ, be reconciled to God. He made Him who knew no sin to be sin in our behalf, so that we might become the righteousness of God in Him.”
‭‭2 Corinthians‬ ‭5‬:‭20‬-‭21‬ ‭NASB2020‬‬

“However, you are not in the flesh but in the Spirit, if indeed the Spirit of God dwells in you. But if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, he does not belong to Him. If Christ is in you, though the body is dead because of sin, yet the spirit is alive because of righteousness. But if the Spirit of Him who raised Jesus from the dead dwells in you, He who raised Christ Jesus from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through His Spirit who dwells in you.”
‭‭Romans‬ ‭8‬:‭9‬-‭11‬ ‭NASB2020‬‬

“Therefore, knowing the fear of the Lord, we persuade people, but we are well known to God; and I hope that we are also well known in your consciences. We are not commending ourselves to you again, but are giving you an opportunity to be proud of us, so that you will have an answer for those who take pride in appearance and not in heart. For if we have lost our minds, it is for God; if we are of sound mind, it is for you. For the love of Christ controls us, having concluded this, that one died for all, therefore all died; and He died for all, so that those who live would no longer live for themselves, but for Him who died and rose on their behalf. Therefore from now on we recognize no one by the flesh; even though we have known Christ by the flesh, yet now we know Him in this way no longer. Therefore if anyone is in Christ, this person is a new creation; the old things passed away; behold, new things have come. Now all these things are from God, who reconciled us to Himself through Christ and gave us the ministry of reconciliation, namely, that God was in Christ reconciling the world to Himself, not counting their wrongdoings against them, and He has committed to us the word of reconciliation.”
‭‭2 Corinthians‬ ‭5‬:‭11‬-‭19‬ ‭NASB2020‬‬

Last edited:
We must go back to the gospel and what the scriptures teach about the good news of Jesus death, burial and resurrection as defined in 1 Corinthians 15.

That is the message that is the Gospel of the Grace of God.

It's the "preaching of the Cross".......or "We preach Christ Crucified".

Its the same.

Back
Top Bottom