The Importance of The Law of Moses

Good!
that means they're good Jewish people.
I'm not Jewish.
I'm a Gentile.
as the apostles said in Acts 15, i only need to abstain from sexual immorality, meats offered to idols, blood,

Act 15:20 WEB but that we write to them that they abstain from the pollution of idols, from sexual immorality, from what is strangled, and from blood.

Good for them.
I'm not Jewish.
so the only part of the law that applies to Gentiles is the 10 commandments.
and according to Jesus, by keeping the two great commandments, I'm fulfilling all the others.

sounds like walking in the Spirit is then my joy as a follower of Jesus.

Yeah, you really are talking out your derriere.
I've never been in any Constantinian Gentile theology.
That's the deception concisely, saying you've not been in any Constantinian Gentile theology. Gentile theology is full of heresy, and I point it out as I see it. 1900 years of false doctrine that excludes Christ. Once the Gentiles unmoored true, biblical Christianity from its Hebrew roots back in the decades that followed the destruction of the Jewish Temple Gentiles had this arrogance and ignorance about Christianity that they made things up as they moved along.

And you should know that there is no one good.
But God.

That's the deception concisely, saying you've not been in any Constantinian Gentile theology. Gentile theology is full of heresy, and I point it out as I see it. 1900 years of false doctrine that excludes Christ. Once the Gentiles unmoored true, biblical Christianity from its Hebrew roots back in the decades that followed the destruction of the Jewish Temple Gentiles had this arrogance and ignorance about Christianity that they made things up as they moved along.

And you should know that there is no one good.
But God.
I've said this before, you're clearly more righteous on your own merit than I could possibly imagine.
So you'll be in your own heaven.

I've said this before, you're clearly more righteous on your own merit than I could possibly imagine.
So you'll be in your own heaven.
I used to read and study all the great names in Christendom. Augustine, Owens, Martin Luther, some Calvin, Vos, Edwards, Hodge, the other Hodge, the Puritans, MacArthur (who is antichrist), I've read them all but God opened my eyes, and I began to see that things I've read had one problem. They all exclude the Hebrews/Jews from their own covenants and prophecies and have taken over everything that was Jewish and made it Gentile. I came out from among them and became separated.

I also read through the bible the end of so-called Christian Gentiles.
When that is finished there will only be the Jews.

I used to read and study all the great names in Christendom. Augustine, Owens, Martin Luther, some Calvin, Vos, Edwards, Hodge, the other Hodge, the Puritans, MacArthur (who is antichrist), I've read them all but God opened my eyes, and I began to see that things I've read had one problem. They all exclude the Hebrews/Jews from their own covenants and prophecies and have taken over everything that was Jewish and made it Gentile. I came out from among them and became separated.
Good for you this just tells me the level of your superiority.

I also read through the bible the end of so-called Christian Gentiles.
When that is finished there will only be the Jews.
Then I'd say you'll definitely have your own paradise.

Compliments will get you nowhere.
Actually, they're intended to end your rants about how great you are and how you don't need Jesus, because you adhere to the law, without any help from YHVH.
Nah. Being hid in Christ. Now that's the place to be.
Which is curious, because that's where I've been since June 27, 1977.

Too bad Gentiles won't make the cut at the end.
There's no joy in Mudville.
Thankfully, Jesus said otherwise.

Isa 49:6 WEB Indeed, he says, “It is too light a thing that you should be my servant to raise up the tribes of Jacob, and to restore the preserved of Israel. I will also give you as a light to the nations, that you may be my salvation to the end of the earth.”

Joh 3:16-21 WEB 16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only born Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish, but have eternal life. 17 For God didn’t send his Son into the world to judge the world, but that the world should be saved through him. 18 He who believes in him is not judged. He who doesn’t believe has been judged already, because he has not believed in the name of the only born Son of God. 19 This is the judgment, that the light has come into the world, and men loved the darkness rather than the light, for their works were evil. 20 For everyone who does evil hates the light and doesn’t come to the light, lest his works would be exposed. 21 But he who does the truth comes to the light, that his works may be revealed, that they have been done in God.”

Actually, they're intended to end your rants about how great you are and how you don't need Jesus,
Now, have I ever said that or are you just a false accuser?
Bring your proof I said such a thing or recant.
because you adhere to the law, without any help from YHVH.
Before God I am perfect. I have fulfilled every precept and line and command in the Torah. But I didn't do it, Jesus did, and through His taking my sin nature and imputing His righteous nature God sees me as "Not Guilty!" And now I am perfect before God, and I have obeyed every precept, line and command of His Torah. Those that don't, or believe His Torah is "abolished" or "obsolete" are cursed and will be destroyed.

15 If ye love me, keep my commandments. n 14:15.

If anyone does not obey His Torah, they show they don't love Christ.

It's that simple.
Which is curious, because that's where I've been since June 27, 1977.
Thankfully, Jesus said otherwise.
Oh, no, according to the Scripture Gentiles that survived Armageddon will occupy the land surrounding the enlarged Israel and God Himself will cleanse the Promised Land of all Gentiles and there will be no Gentile in the Promised Land. Gentiles will occupy the land surrounding Israel. And before the one thousand years have finished Satan is released and will gather all nations against Israel for one final push against God's people. But fire comes down from heaven and consumes them all. Where are Gentile Christians? living in the land surrounding Israel.
Isa 49:6 WEB Indeed, he says, “It is too light a thing that you should be my servant to raise up the tribes of Jacob, and to restore the preserved of Israel. I will also give you as a light to the nations, that you may be my salvation to the end of the earth.”

Joh 3:16-21 WEB 16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only born Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish, but have eternal life. 17 For God didn’t send his Son into the world to judge the world, but that the world should be saved through him. 18 He who believes in him is not judged. He who doesn’t believe has been judged already, because he has not believed in the name of the only born Son of God. 19 This is the judgment, that the light has come into the world, and men loved the darkness rather than the light, for their works were evil. 20 For everyone who does evil hates the light and doesn’t come to the light, lest his works would be exposed. 21 But he who does the truth comes to the light, that his works may be revealed, that they have been done in God.”
OK. What are you trying to say with these two Scriptures?

Now, have I ever said that or are you just a false accuser?
Bring your proof I said such a thing or recant.
No need to recant.
Your proof is in the body of your posts.

Before God I am perfect. I have fulfilled every precept and line and command in the Torah.
All 613 commandments?
now i am impressed.
I'd further suggest that you are a liar.
there's no Temple in Jerusalem, so you can't have done so.
I'd further say, that based on your name, you're not a woman, so there are a few dozen more you could not have fulfilled.
Then we have what James wrote regarding the Law in James 2

Jas 2:9-13 WEB 9 But if you show partiality, you commit sin, being convicted by the law as transgressors. 10 For whoever keeps the whole law, and yet stumbles in one point, he has become guilty of all. 11 For he who said, “Do not commit adultery,” also said, “Do not commit murder.” Now if you do not commit adultery but do murder, you have become a transgressor of the law. 12 So speak and so do as men who are to be judged by the law of freedom. 13 For judgment is without mercy to him who has shown no mercy. Mercy triumphs over judgment.

Just a single violation, at one instant in time, and we become guilty of having violated the whole law.

It's written in the law,
He that does them will live by them.

Lev 18:5 WEB You shall therefore keep my statutes and my ordinances, which if a man does, he shall live in them. I am Yahweh.

Gal 3:12 WEB The law is not of faith, but, “The man who does them will live by them.”

So, if you have actually kept the whole law, you don't need Jesus.

Jesus is for those who have broken the law, and recognize they've broken the law.
As he said, I have come to call sinners to repentance, the righteous need no repentance.

But I didn't do it, Jesus did, and through His taking my sin nature and imputing His righteous nature God sees me as "Not Guilty!" And now I am perfect before God, and I have obeyed every precept, line and command of His Torah. Those that don't, or believe His Torah is "abolished" or "obsolete" are cursed and will be destroyed.
You sound confused about the nature of perfect obedience to the Law.

15 If ye love me, keep my commandments. n 14:15.

If anyone does not obey His Torah, they show they don't love Christ.
The curious thing is... Jesus said that his commandment is that we love one another.

Joh 13:34-35 WEB 34 A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also love one another. 35 By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Joh 15:12-17 WEB 12 “This is my commandment, that you love one another, even as I have loved you. 13 Greater love has no one than this, that someone lay down his life for his friends. 14 You are my friends if you do whatever I command you. 15 No longer do I call you servants, for the servant doesn’t know what his lord does. But I have called you friends, for everything that I heard from my Father, I have made known to you. 16 You didn’t choose me, but I chose you and appointed you, that you should go and bear fruit, and that your fruit should remain; that whatever you will ask of the Father in my name, he may give it to you. 17 “I command these things to you, that you may love one another.
thus, as he said in Matthew 22:37-40,
Mat 22:37-40 WEB 37 Jesus said to him, “‘You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your mind.’ 38 This is the first and great commandment. 39 A second likewise is this, ‘You shall love your neighbor as yourself.’ 40 The whole law and the prophets depend on these two commandments.”
All the law, and all the prophets are fulfilled by Loving YHVH and our neighbors.
Paul further iterates this in Romans 13:8-10.
Rom 13:8-10 WEB 8 Owe no one anything, except to love one another; for he who loves his neighbor has fulfilled the law. 9 For the commandments, “You shall not commit adultery,” “You shall not murder,” “You shall not steal,” “You shall not covet,” and whatever other commandments there are, are all summed up in this saying, namely, “You shall love your neighbor as yourself.” 10 Love doesn’t harm a neighbor. Love therefore is the fulfillment of the law.

we who love satisfy the law.

It's that simple.
I thought so, but you keep describing something that isn't described in the law of Christ.

Oh, no, according to the Scripture Gentiles that survived Armageddon will occupy the land surrounding the enlarged Israel and God Himself will cleanse the Promised Land of all Gentiles and there will be no Gentile in the Promised Land. Gentiles will occupy the land surrounding Israel. And before the one thousand years have finished Satan is released and will gather all nations against Israel for one final push against God's people. But fire comes down from heaven and consumes them all. Where are Gentile Christians? living in the land surrounding Israel.
you sound like you're saying that the Gentiles are the fuel for the lake of fire.

OK. What are you trying to say with these two Scriptures?
I thought you knew everything.
If you don't grasp the basics, then I'm not sure what you expect me to tell you.

The two verses are quite clear.

Jesus is the light to the Gentiles.
YHVH loved the world (every single human being, Gentiles included), and saves everyone who believes in Jesus.... Gentiles included.

No need to recant.
Your proof is in the body of your posts.
All 613 commandments?
now i am impressed.
I'd further suggest that you are a liar.
there's no Temple in Jerusalem, so you can't have done so.
I'd further say, that based on your name, you're not a woman, so there are a few dozen more you could not have fulfilled.
Then we have what James wrote regarding the Law in James 2
By your reply I can see you do not understand the purpose of the Law and its place in true, biblical Christianity.
Jas 2:9-13 WEB 9 But if you show partiality, you commit sin, being convicted by the law as transgressors. 10 For whoever keeps the whole law, and yet stumbles in one point, he has become guilty of all. 11 For he who said, “Do not commit adultery,” also said, “Do not commit murder.” Now if you do not commit adultery but do murder, you have become a transgressor of the law. 12 So speak and so do as men who are to be judged by the law of freedom. 13 For judgment is without mercy to him who has shown no mercy. Mercy triumphs over judgment.

Just a single violation, at one instant in time, and we become guilty of having violated the whole law.
But I have, like Jesus, fulfilled every precept and line in the Torah of God.
Because you don't understand in what way I've obeyed every precept and line in the Torah does not make me wrong.
It's written in the law,
He that does them will live by them.
Lev 18:5 WEB You shall therefore keep my statutes and my ordinances, which if a man does, he shall live in them. I am Yahweh.
And that's exactly what I do.
Gal 3:12 WEB The law is not of faith, but, “The man who does them will live by them.”
So, if you have actually kept the whole law, you don't need Jesus.
It is through Jesus Christ that I have obeyed every precept and line if God's Torah.
Jesus is for those who have broken the law, and recognize they've broken the law.
As he said, I have come to call sinners to repentance, the righteous need no repentance.
You sound confused about the nature of perfect obedience to the Law.
The curious thing is... Jesus said that his commandment is that we love one another.

Joh 13:34-35 WEB 34 A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also love one another. 35 By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
Yes, Jesus gave these commands to His people the twelve tribes of Israel.
Which tribe are you from?
Joh 15:12-17 WEB 12 “This is my commandment, that you love one another, even as I have loved you. 13 Greater love has no one than this, that someone lay down his life for his friends. 14 You are my friends if you do whatever I command you. 15 No longer do I call you servants, for the servant doesn’t know what his lord does. But I have called you friends, for everything that I heard from my Father, I have made known to you. 16 You didn’t choose me, but I chose you and appointed you, that you should go and bear fruit, and that your fruit should remain; that whatever you will ask of the Father in my name, he may give it to you. 17 “I command these things to you, that you may love one another.
thus, as he said in Matthew 22:37-40,
Mat 22:37-40 WEB 37 Jesus said to him, “‘You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your mind.’ 38 This is the first and great commandment. 39 A second likewise is this, ‘You shall love your neighbor as yourself.’ 40 The whole law and the prophets depend on these two commandments.”
All the law, and all the prophets are fulfilled by Loving YHVH and our neighbors.
Paul further iterates this in Romans 13:8-10.
Yes, those commands were given to the children of Israel. Which tribe are you from?
Rom 13:8-10 WEB 8 Owe no one anything, except to love one another; for he who loves his neighbor has fulfilled the law. 9 For the commandments, “You shall not commit adultery,” “You shall not murder,” “You shall not steal,” “You shall not covet,” and whatever other commandments there are, are all summed up in this saying, namely, “You shall love your neighbor as yourself.” 10 Love doesn’t harm a neighbor. Love therefore is the fulfillment of the law.
we who love satisfy the law.
I doubt that.
God gave command to the children of Israel to love only Israel. Buit I would bet that you disobey God's command and extend His holy love to unholy people and cast your pearls to swine.
I thought so, but you keep describing something that isn't described in the law of Christ.
you sound like you're saying that the Gentiles are the fuel for the lake of fire.
No, its occupants.
I thought you knew everything.
If you don't grasp the basics, then I'm not sure what you expect me to tell you.
The two verses are quite clear.
Jesus is the light to the Gentiles.
YHVH loved the world (every single human being, Gentiles included), and saves everyone who believes in Jesus.... Gentiles included.
If Jesus loved everybody then you teach God gives that which is holy to dogs and God casts His pearls to swine, something He commanded never to be done.

By your reply I can see you do not understand the purpose of the Law and its place in true, biblical Christianity.
Rather convenient.
I'd say that you have forsaken the greatest commandment.
But I have, like Jesus, fulfilled every precept and line in the Torah of God.
Because you don't understand in what way I've obeyed every precept and line in the Torah does not make me wrong.

And that's exactly what I do.
Good for you.
Everyone should be singing your praises then.
including Paul.

It is through Jesus Christ that I have obeyed every precept and line if God's Torah.
amd what makes you think that everyone who trusts in Jesus hasn't done the same?
Especially when it's written

Rom 8:4-9 WEB 4 that the ordinance of the law might be fulfilled in us who don’t walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit. 5 For those who live according to the flesh set their minds on the things of the flesh, but those who live according to the Spirit, the things of the Spirit. 6 For the mind of the flesh is death, but the mind of the Spirit is life and peace; 7 because the mind of the flesh is hostile toward God, for it is not subject to God’s law, neither indeed can it be. 8 Those who are in the flesh can’t please God. 9 But you are not in the flesh but in the Spirit, if it is so that the Spirit of God dwells in you. But if any man doesn’t have the Spirit of Christ, he is not his.

All one needs is to have the Spirit of God dwelling in them, and focus their thoughts on spiritual things and they're walking in the Spirit, and according to

Phi 4:8-9 WEB 8 Finally, brothers, whatever things are true, whatever things are honorable, whatever things are just, whatever things are pure, whatever things are lovely, whatever things are of good report: if there is any virtue and if there is anything worthy of praise, think about these things. 9 Do the things which you learned, received, heard, and saw in me, and the God of peace will be with you.

And God Himself dwells with them.

Yes, Jesus gave these commands to His people the twelve tribes of Israel.
Which tribe are you from?
Gentile.
Probably Jephthah.
Yes, those commands were given to the children of Israel. Which tribe are you from?
Gentile.
Probably Jephthah.
Definitely Noah.
I doubt that.
God gave command to the children of Israel to love only Israel. Buit I would bet that you disobey God's command and extend His holy love to unholy people and cast your pearls to swine.
Yeah, strange thing about being obedient to the command of Jesus to make disciples of all the nations, teaching them to follow him.
Apparently, by obeying Jesus, I'm disobeying you.

No, its occupants.
So Gentiles who trust in Jesus will be the occupants of the lake of fire?
Sounds like you're saying that Jesus is a liar then.
explicitly because he stated,

If Jesus loved everybody then you teach God gives that which is holy to dogs and God casts His pearls to swine, something He commanded never to be done.
Terrifying concept.

I'll stick with the "For God so loved the world..." passage that Jesus said.

Back
Top Bottom